Family Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

I called an attorney friend of mine in the morning and told him to start divorce proceedings immediately, telling him I wanted to take Nick to the cleaners for his attempted rape of such a sweet little thing.

Over the next several days I went through all of the bullshit of having locks changed, insurance policies modified and joint bank and investment accounts frozen. What a royal pain in the ass but you will remember that I told you at the very beginning Nick and I weren't getting along that well but we were going to try and work out our differences. Guess what, I had just stopped trying.

I took months to go through everything required to dissolve a marriage. All in all, I didn't take Nick as bad financially as I had hoped to but it was a matter of stretching out the proceedings for a long time or getting it over and done with sooner. I was reminded that the lawyers take a bigger bite the longer things go.

Now we had an even bigger problem. Annette's visa was only for six months and time was running out on it. We did some checking and found we could get it extended for up to four years if she was attending an accredited school during that time. We found the Culinary Institute of America was located up near Hyde Park, New York and with her bakery training in France she would have no trouble getting admitted. In fact, there was a ton of scholarship money sitting there waiting for foreign students to apply.


So, we were off to snow country. I was able to arrange for me to be a work at home employee with my company so that solved the major consideration of where we were going to get the money we would need to live on. I got a ton from the divorce but thought it might be wiser putting that aside for the proverbial rainy day. I had never lived in the Northeast and was looking forward to it but wasn't too sure of how I would be able to handle the snow. Annette was crazy about it saying we could learn skiing and it would be a ball. Mom wasn't too happy about the whole move and finally decided she would stay in the little area where she had been living before moving in with Nick and I. She looked longingly at Annette and promised to visit often. She mentioned that my younger brother, Phil, who was enrolled in Drexel might want to transfer colleges and relocate to the New York area to be with us. He is a handsome guy and I knew Annette would like him. That is if I could get her over this business of her being in 'love' with me.

We drove up and found a quaint apartment over the garage of a huge manor house. The garage must have been home to half dozen cars in its hey day and the apartment was three bedrooms and huge. We could have some great parties since the manor house was hundreds of yards away and they would never be able to hear anything going on with us. Whoopee.

The fist night we were going to sleep in our new place was hectic. We hadn't quite gotten everything put away and we couldn't get the lights to work in the Master bedroom so we were fumbling around a lot. I had made the bed late in the afternoon and was ready for some sack time by the time the supper TV news programs were over.

"Annette I want to jump into the shower. I am filthy from the all of the unpacking and moving of stuff we did today. C'mon in to the shower with me and you can wash my back." I smiled coyly

As you might imagine our shower involved a tad more than just getting clean. She loves to get her fingers all soaped up and insert them in my pussy and then have the other hand uncover my clit and massage it a little while the shower head is flooding us with warm water.

We dried off and were in the bed without any more talking.

"Annette, I want to hold your warm soft body for a while." I said.

"Oh, Sandy, you know I love that. I love when we lay face to face and rub our breasts against each other. I love to lay there nipple to nipple with your tongue in my mouth."

This young thing can get me aroused by just talking, never mind touching. Her little French accent is so cute I keep encouraging her to chat.

I was no sooner down on the bed than she had flopped down beside me but this time her pussy was next to my face and mine was the same with her. Time for some sixty-nine. Annette and I had done it this way a couple of times while we were in France and a few times since we returned home and decided it was one our favorites. But tonight it was going to be different for I instantly climbed over her to the side of the bed and got up. I went to my dresser and found the dildo/vibrator.

"Annette, I was thinking I would like to please you with this tonight."

"Oooooh, I would love that."

"I even have another surprise for you," I said softly.

The thing came with a harness so it could be strapped on someone while they were using it on someone else. That's what was going to happen tonight. I was going to fuck Annette with a vibrating dildo. I strapped it on myself and turned to her.

"Oh Sandy, what a pretty cock you have." She laughed.

"Wait until you feel it." I teased. "Lie back honey."

I lowered my face to her pussy and within a few strokes of my tongue had her soaking wet. I then rose up and positioned the tool against her pussy and pushed. It was in her a few inches with hardly any effort on my part at all. I then gave one final push and had it completely buried. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers and locked her lips to mine.

"God, that feels great," she muttered.

"Wait until you feel this," I said as I reached down and flipped the switch for the vibrator.

"Holy????" She screamed.

I couldn't understand the French word she used but there was little doubt she was enjoying the action.

I started a slow and easy fucking motion and she was in her glory. She was grunting and thrusting as much as I was and tossing her little ass from side to side as the rapture was growing inside her. I leaned down and held a nipple between my lips while my fingers were massaging the other one. I then got a better idea. I pulled out of her and you could have heard the groan of disappointment a mile away.

"Hold on honey. I am going to roll on my back and you can sit on this cock and thrust as softly or as hard as you would like. OK?"

In seconds we had reversed positions and I was right. She first thrust down slow and softly and followed that with a vicious thrust.

"Careful babe, You could hurt yourself doing it like that." I cautioned. "Honey, bring your breasts down to my face and let me enjoy them while you are letting the tool probe your pussy."

It wasn't long before I had my face buried between her breasts and she was thrusting soft but deep into her pussy. The vibrator was doing its thing and I could hear one long cooing coming from her mouth. She was having the fuck of her young life.

She had all of her weight resting on me with her breasts lined up on each side of my face. I could turn and let a nipple brush my lips and then have a hand reach over and fondle the other breast. She had her hands somewhere between us and was rubbing my breasts as softly and tenderly as I have ever felt. She was the one with a vibrating dildo inside of her and I was also feeling hot and horny. This was terrific.

All of a sudden she pulled up and sat straight up saying, "Sandy, I am going to explode and then I want to change places and have that tool strapped onto me so I can fuck you. OK"

"OK honey. Just keep going until you have your orgasm." I told her.

It wasn't long before she had exploded and was strapping the tool on herself. She was very gentle as she positioned herself in front of my pussy and slid it into me. I had never felt a dildo before, never mind one with a vibrator and I must say it felt every bit as good as any cock I ever had. She seemed to be able to move her hips around so that it probed areas other than just a straight in and out fucking. She was hitting areas that were pure virginal and I was loving it. It didn't take long before I had my legs wrapped around the backs of hers and was pulling her deeper into me. My explosion didn't take long and when it came the juices ran out of me like a river. I had never felt like that before. Damn, I was going to get to like this new fuck tool.

She let it slip out of me and we just lay together like that for a few minutes before she reached down and unbuckled it turned the vibrator off and put it on the floor beside the bed.

I awoke sometime during the night and found we were still holding each other the way we did when we fell asleep. I had to get up to go to the bathroom and hated to peel myself out of her embrace but the need was too great and I did. When I returned from the bathroom she was lying there sobbing.

"Annette, what's wrong?" I asked.

She responded with, "I'm afraid."

"Honey, what are you afraid of? Nothing is going to hurt you." I assured her.

Between her sobs she said, "I'm not afraid of anyone hurting me. I'm afraid you will be getting tired of me and moving out and leaving me. I don't know anyone here and they will just put me on a plane and send me back to France."

I wrapped my arms around her pulling her face to my neck whispering, " Honey, I am not going to leave you. I love you and I am going to give my brother a call and have him visit us. He might want to relocate her to live here with us. It was going to be a surprise that I knew you would like. Please don't fret so."

She reverted to French and I gave her a little slap on her lovely ass and she instantly laughed. That was my alarm system with her…speak French and get your ass slapped.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked.

She pulled herself tightly against me and assured me she did but warned me with a very stern voice for such a little thing, "BUT, he better not try and come between us."

"How long has it been since your parents gave you a spanking? Too long I'm afraid, but if you keep talking this nonsense I might have to give you one." I joked.

She immediately tightened her arms around my neck pulling her oh so lovely breasts tighter against mine and reached one hand down to rest lightly on my mound. What a girl!

My brother Phil, is twenty-one and he assured me he would love to come up and see us. We set a date for the next weekend and that gave Annette and I a great incentive to get the place completely cleaned and in 'company coming' shape.

We picked him up at the train station and I could see he was immediately taken with Annette. He couldn't take his eyes off her from the time we picked him up all the way to our apartment. We showed him where his bedroom was but he noticed we had three bedrooms and only one was being used. He asked about that and I told him to just wait, everything would be explained to him in due time. He raised his eyebrows but agreed to be patient.

Dinner was going to be plain ole pasta with some ice cream for dessert. As Annette was clearing the table Phila jumped over to help her. She gave him a huge smile and that turned him on even more. This may be the start of a budding romance.

We sat around talking for hours about all that had happened since we last saw one another and he went into convulsions when I explained what had happened with Nick. "I would have loved to have seen him going into the ER and trying to explain his wife tried to amputate his penis while he was attempting to rape another woman. I'll bet the ER staff had little or no sympathy for him." I told him about the detective getting a smile or two out of it as well.

I started the explanation I knew he was waiting for with,

"Well, bro. It's time to tell you the facts of our situation here. Annette and I care a lot about each other and are very involved with each other sexually. That's only part of the story because our mother was also involved with her and with me as well."

His eyebrows raised a bit and I continued with, "Yes, the three of us had sex almost every night in France and practically the same when we got back to the States. Nick also joined in on many of those romps."

He let out a little gasp and asked, "Sis, are you telling me you had sex with our mother?"

I answered him with, "Phil, that's exactly what I am telling you and I will go on to tell you we gave each other tons of pleasure doing that. If that is going to give you a major problem we can just act very staid and reserved while you are here with us and then go back to our normal way of life when you leave."

"No, no, no. I'm just flabbergasted and surely you should be able to understand why. It's not every day a guy hears his sister and his mother are entertaining each other sexually."

I laughed and told him I completely understood his shock and continued with, "As long as we have come this far I will tell you Annette and I sleep together and we also go around the apartment naked almost every time we aren't planning on going someplace. So, bro, don't be surprised when you see us prancing around here tomorrow morning at breakfast with our tits, ass and pussy showing."

"Oh my God, this is going to be some weekend I can't wait to see."

"Well, we had planned on going to the movies tonight and would normally strip down as soon as we returned from a flick and I am sure we will do the same tonight so you won't have to wait very long to see us in our natural state." I laughed.

The movie was just so-so and when we returned to the apartment Annette stripped far faster than she had ever done before. It was obvious she wanted to quickly impress Phil with her lovely body. I was a little slower and when the two of us came out of our bedroom Phil's back was to us as he was pouring himself a drink. When he turned to see us going about the place naked he almost had a heart attack.

"Good Lord, you two are absolutely stunning." He stammered.

"Well, thank you bro. You know, you are welcome to join us with our around-the-house dress code."

"I think it will take me a bit of getting used to it before I can jump right in." he answered.

Looking down at his crotch I thought I saw the real reason for his hesitancy. He was getting a hard on and was embarrassed.

I just went around the place fixing drinks and hors d'oeuvres the way I always did and looked over at him and saw his eyes followed whichever of us were up and around. I was surprised that he was showing as much interest in me as he was in Annette.

Bedtime had Annette and I going off together while he hobbled his way to his room. I am saying 'hobbled' for by then his hard-on was so apparent it was making his pants grab him too tightly.

The next morning came as a huge surprise for Annette and I. Phil came out of his bedroom stark naked and came over to us at the kitchen table asking, "Well, am I one of the team now?" We all enjoyed a good laugh.

I could see Annette sneaking some furtive glances at his crotch and it was plain to me what she was thinking. Nick had ten inches, our dildo had eight and it looked as if Phil would have a hard time raising seven and that would give him the benefit of the doubt. Six would have been a far safer bet. I'm afraid my brother wasn't at the head of the line when cocks were passed out. Either way, we would make the best of the hand that was dealt us.

The top of our kitchen table is made of glass and as Phil sat having his breakfast and looking at Annette and I his problem became obvious. Annette had given me a little hug as she walked past me going from the kitchen area to the living room and I ran a hand across her breast as she went by. When I looked over at Phil he had a hard on but couldn't hide it with our glass top table.

I walked around to his side of the table saying, "Phil, we might as get this out of the way right now." His chair was pulled away form the table a little and I reached down and put a hand on his cock. He jumped as if he had been shot. "If mom and I can enjoy each other's bodies there isn't any reason why you and I can't also."

"Sandy, this isn't right." He stuttered.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked as I was slowly jacking his cock, knowing the answer before I asked the question.

"Nooooo, your hand is so gentle"

I knelt before him and jacked him soft and slow with my other hand gently caressing his balls. There was a little cum oozing from the tip of his cock and I leaned forward and just touched the head of his cock with my tongue wiping the precum off.

"Oh God, Sandy keep going. You are unbelievable."

If he considers the little I did for him so far as being unbelievable I wonder what he will say when we finally go at it. When Annette starts her thigh nipping before taking him in her mouth he will go out of his mind.

I kept on stroking him and soon felt his cock start to pulse. He was squirming his ass around on the kitchen chair and then put a hand tentatively on the top of my head to pull it towards his cock. I acted like I was resisting it but slowly let him pull me towards it. When the head of it touched my lips I opened my mouth and let him all of the way in. It was the first cock I ever sucked that I could take entirely in my mouth.

I then went into a normal up and down motion and the pulsing I was feeling earlier resulted in him shooting his load at the back of my throat. I tightened my lips to milk all of his cum out of him and then slurped what was on his shaft off it. NOW he went nuts. It almost appeared he had never had a blowjob and what I had just done for him wasn't very much of one but I didn't want him to think he had a real experienced sister in the cock-sucking department.

"God, that was terrific." He said enthusiastically as he leaned back in the chair. I just smiled and raised up to let him get his lips around one of my nipples. He went after it as if he wanted to eat my tit right off me. "Slow down tiger. You will hurt me if you go at me that hard."

Just then Annette came back into the kitchen and saw what had happened and simply smiled, "Feel better now Phil?" she asked as she walked past him trailing her fingers through his hair. I thought his cock would have sprung to life immediately but he was in the recovery mode.

"Phil, if we are going to get into some fucking which I think you would like you are going to have to get some protection. Neither Annette or I want any of the diseases that are floating around nor do want a little bundle from heaven showing up nine months from now."

"Sandy, you are absolutely right about an unwanted pregnancy but as far as any venereal disease I am perfectly safe. I am embarrassed to tell you both I was a virgin up until a few minutes ago and I just had an exhaustive blood evaluation for a job for which I have applied. They don't want any druggies but they also don't want any VD carriers but they can't say that legally. They can legally test for drugs but not VD. I do have one condom in my wallet but there are two of you so I better get some more."


Annette jumped in with, "you better get a LOT more if you are staying the weekend."

I roared but Phil had no idea just how serious she was.

He finally looked at me and whispered, "Does she mean I will be have sex with her too?"

"It wouldn't surprise me a bit if you did," knowing full well he would be in her before the day was out.

"Ladies, I have to go to the drug store for some things. Can I get you anything while I am there?" he asked

"No, but hurry back," ordered Annette.

As soon as he walked out the door she came over and said in a very small voice,

"Sandy, I know he is your brother and I will have sex with him but his cock isn't very large and I don't think I will even feel it. It is even smaller than the one my old boyfriend in France has."

"Well, we will just see how it goes," was all I could think of saying. "Annette, we are sort of spoiled with the size of cocks we have had. I think the six inches he has is about the normal size of most cocks."

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers