Family Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers

He was back in twenty minutes and sort of acting as if he was the macho man of the century. He had two good-looking girls waiting for him to fuck them. What more could a guy want?

I was in my bedroom gathering clothes for the washing machine when I heard Phil return. He sounded like a school kid "I'm home." As if we were going to jump up and down because of his arrival.

When I returned to the living room he and Annette were busy talking about Annette's' upcoming schoolwork, about which she was unbelievably excited. It almost sounded as if he was willing to change from the Business major he was presently studying and switching to hers as a chef. I sure hope he thinks that through carefully rather than just following his cock.

It was almost lunch and I suggested that he be the one who would prepare it. He almost shit saying. "I don't know anything at all about cooking."

Annette came up behind him and reached through his legs from behind and while grabbing his soft cock asked, "Hey big boy, do you think you could manage some sandwiches?"

Once again I was sure he never had a female come on to him so forcefully; never mind a female as good looking as Annette but I thought he would die. He actually leaped in the air about a foot and that drove Annette up the wall. She got laughing so hard she was crying and I had to go over and give her a poke in the ribs to stop her. Then we both got laughing….poor Phil….two women making light of his problems.

Annette jumped in saying, "I'll make the sandwiches while you nurse your sore cock."

He screeched saying, "My cock isn't sore.

Annette answered him with the line of all lines, "Aw, that's too bad. I was going to kiss and make it better if it hurt you a lot."

That got me laughing so hard I thought I was going to flip out.

"OK boys and girls, it's time for lunch so make sure you have your homework lessons put in your book-bags so you don't get them messed up and then we can all go to eat."

We all laughed and then enjoyed soup and a sandwich.

Annette broke the ice again. "Phil, would you like to have sex with me?

Would he? I thought he would shit trying to get the answer out. " Yeeesss, I would Annette. Would you have it with me?"

She got up and went over to his side of the table taking him by the hand and leading him to our bedroom.

He glanced over his shoulder at me and I just nodded yes.

A half-hour later I went in to see if all was well and it wasn't. They were both lying there with his cock soft and a condom lying loose against his balls.

"OK, what's happening?" I asked.

"I can't get a hard on. She is so beautiful I want to just hug and kiss her never mind fucking her."

Annette started blushing big time with that compliment. "Annette, have you tried to help him out?" I asked.

He jumped in with; "A girl shouldn't have to help a guy out. I'm embarrassed as all get out."

"Cut the shit. Do you want to fuck her or not?" I scolded.

He simply nodded yes.

I reached over and picked up the condom and told Annette, "Honey, wrap your lips around the head of his cock after you do your little tricks with the nibbling of his thighs."

She did and his little cock went into instant hard on. I unrolled the condom around it and told her to slide up and sit on top of it and from there she sure knew what to do.

I heard the bed springs squeak a little and turned to see her riding his cock while he was holding her breasts. The look on his face was one to behold. I don't think I have ever seen a guy so deeply wrapped up with the woman he was fucking. He was so into it I knew it wasn't going to be long before he was going to be reaching for the moon. He was going to explode.

He was my younger brother but I had to laugh at him. He was more enamored with Annette's beauty than he was with his own arousal. I wasn't sure how she was going to do with fucking his small cock after having Nick's monster cock ramming her pussy and then with our dildo/vibrator twitching her pussy would be hard to duplicate but she was giving it her all.

All of a sudden he threw his hips in the air and actually screamed, "I'm going to cum."

He then went into a hectic in and out thrusting of her as he had his climax. He must have filled the condom for he was soon outside of her and it was almost slipping off him.

I went back to the bed saying, "OK Tiger, it's time for reciprocity, You have to give her some pleasure and the best way for you to do that is with your mouth."

"Sandy, I am totally embarrassed to tell you I don't have the vaguest idea how to do that. I've never done it before."

"Well, sir, be prepared for your first lesson in how to eat a pussy. Annette, do you want to do me or should I do you for this lesson?"

"Sandy, I don't really know but I think he might like it better if he was watching you do me."

So, that's the way it went. I had Annette lay back and I dropped down and told Phil about the idea of getting the girl aroused as much as could before any serious pussy licking was going to take place. I showed him where her clitoris was and the idea of getting the nub to come out from under it's sheath so I could get my fingers and then tongue on it to give her more pleasure. I showed him the way to kiss and lick the soft tender inside folds of her pussy lips before burying his face in the pussy itself. I then showed him the way to get his fingers wet and letting them play around with the puckered lips of her asshole without necessarily putting the fingers in her ass. I didn't go through with it but then turned it over to him.

"OK, she's all yours. Do just what I have shown you and she will be yours forever." I instructed.

I left the bedroom and went out to the living room to watch some TV and have a glass or two of wine while I waited to see and hear how the student learned his lesson.

It must have been a half-hour before one of them showed up. It was Annette and she was smiling from ear to ear. I had to jump in with; "From the looks of your smile he passed the test. NO?"

"Sandy, he was wonderful. He really didn't know what to do but we talked about it and he remembered some of what you had shown him and he sure made me happy."

"Great, maybe there's hope for him yet." I laughed.

"Hey Phil, C'mon out here." I yelled.

He wandered out in a few minutes looking sort of sheepish. "What the hell is the matter with you?" I asked. "You look as if you lost your best friend."

He stammered and stuttered before coming out with,

"I am embarrassed more than I can say but I told you before I was a virgin. I have jacked myself off but never done anything with a girl. You guys will be thinking I am a real clutz but I have just told you the embarrassing truth. So when you see that I don't know what to do about sex, now you will understand why."

"Phil, come over her to me," pointing to the sofa alongside of me.

"We certainly understand it better now and it isn't a problem. Between Annette and I we will teach you all you will ever need to know about sex. What do you say Annette, ready to take on a willing pupil?"

"You bet," she said in her little French voice. As I said, she knows better than to talk French to avoid a spanking.

"Phil, you gave Annette oral sex. I want you to do the same to me right now."

"You mean in front of Annette?"

"Yes Phil, in front of Annette, now get over here and kneel before me."

It wasn't long before I realized he really did remember a lot of what I had shown him before and he did get me going rather quickly. He used Annette's trick of nibbling my thighs to start me off and then was able to get my clit uncovered and out for arousal without much of an effort on his part. I looked down at him and could see Annette reaching under his crotch and knew she had his cock in her hands and that was getting him aroused too. I reached down and had a hand on each side of his head and was pulling it in to my pussy as hard as I could and then felt the old familiar pressure growing inside of me.

"Phil, I'm cumming," and threw my hips up and at him as hard as I could while my juices were flowing out of me.

I could hear him breathing a lot harder than normal and saw that Annette was jacking his cock. A minute later he was shooting his load all over the front of the sofa. He was all red faced about that but I wasn't with the way he ate my pussy…he did very well for a newcomer to the game.

"Sandy, When I first saw you two walking around naked in the apartment I thought you were both lesbians. Now I know you are bisexual. Can I ask each of you, whom you prefer…a man or a woman?

Annette jumped in first. "Phil, I love sex with a man but I absolutely love Sandy so if I was only going to have one sexual partner for the rest of my life it would be her. But, as I said, I do like sex with a man too." She announced, while let her eyes roam back and forth between Phil and me.

"Annette, that's sweet and now that Phil is making me think about it I believe I share your view. Sex with a man can truly turn me on big time but Phil, Annette is something special to me."

"Phil, what do you think of the fact mom had sex with both Annette and I. Once it was a sex circle and we ate each other out for a long time. If mom were here would you want to have sex with her?"

"Geez, I never thought about that. It would be weird. I'll bet she wouldn't want to have sex with me though."

"Well, we will find out next weekend when you come back. She will be joining us." I told them.

Annette could hardly control herself. "Sandy, tell me you're not kidding. Tell me that Jeannie will be eating my pussy an hour after she arrives. Tell me, Please." She was like a kid in a candy store.

"That's what I'm telling you honey. Perhaps we can arrange the sex circle again. Would you like that?"

"Yippee, you know I will. Phil, is it going to bother you to see your mother eat our pussy? "

"Wow, it will be strange all right." He replied.

"It will even be stranger when you put your dick in her." I volunteered.

"Holy shit, fucking my own mother. Do you think she will let me?"

"Phil, she is going to love sucking your cock just before you fuck her with it. She is past the age of having a baby so you can fuck her without a condom. How about that?"

Sure enough mom and Phil arrived on the same train the following weekend. We weren't in our apartment more than a few minutes before Phil was going to demonstrate that he was part of the team and had his clothes off and prancing around the place. Mom just looked at him and smiled and said, "Have you trained him in all of the ways of our friendship Annette?"

"Oh yes Jeannie, wait till you see."

A few minutes later Annette and I had stripped and Annette had taken Phil by the hand and led him to the sofa. She sat back and had him kneeling between her legs with his face buried in her crotch. He was doing his best to put on a show for mom. She stood there for a second before starting to strip herself. As soon as she was naked she knelt by Phil and reached in his crotch and started to stroke his cock. She looked up at me and had her eyes going from me to Phil's cock and back again while she was raising her eyebrows and shrugging, 'Like his cock isn't anything like Nick's but what can we do about it?'

She leaned forward and moved him around a little so his hard cock was pointing at her. She then lowered herself so she could get his cock in her mouth. That was it. Our mother was sucking her sons cock She had already eaten my pussy any number of times and I hers. What's the old line about a family that plays together stays together?

It was time for lunch and once again we sat at our glass topped kitchen table. Mom was looking down at Phil's crotch and could see his cock start to move. He was getting aroused and his hard-on would be showing soon. She stood and walked around the table and took him by the hand and led him to the sofa. She lay back and pulled him on top of her.

"Phil, fuck me, please" She instructed her son.

Mom, I feel funny even thinking about it." He replied.

"You didn't feel funny about it when I was sucking your cock before. Now let's try it perhaps a different way for you. I am going to get up on my hands and knees and you can fuck me what they call doggie style."

She was up on her knees in a flash and I got up and went over to them.

"Phil, move your cock against moms pussy. I'll help you get it lined up right."

He moved behind her very cautiously until I put one hand behind him and gave him a push closing the gap between them. I reached around and guided his cock to the edge of her pussy lips and said, "Mom, you can move back now." She did and soon had his six inches buried. He reached out and held her hips and pulled her to him as tightly as he could. She was the one who started the thrusting and soon had him grunting and groaning.

His climax came fast and with a passion I didn't think either of them could manage. As soon as he slipped out of her she turned and gave him probably the biggest kiss he ever had. Her tongue must have been a mile down his throat and one of his hands was busily groping her pussy with the other one playing with her nipples.

Before she and Phil left that weekend we arranged a sex circle in the middle of our living room floor. Mom was eating me with my mouth buried in Annette's pussy while she was sucking Phil's cock at the same time he was eating his mother's pussy. A good time was had by all.

Phil made the decision over that weekend he would be transferring to Annette's school and moving up to be with us. Mom was happy knowing her children would be together and promised to come back and see us…often!

I'll keep you posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers