All Comments on 'Family Gatherings Pt. 06'

by lomar2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

This story gets better with each chapter. 5 *'s for all of the so far.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep going

This is a great story! I have one request though. I know Josh seems to be the main character, but for just a bit, could we see a part of the story just involving Cathy and her girls? I'm gettin wet thinking about it, and my gf will be the beneficiary of that. Kee it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Could next chapter be the one where the family starts walking around each other's cabins topless or naked, putting on clothes only when walking between cabins or to go someplace else?

Will Trish be the one to wake up nude Beth and Josh? Will the rest of the family be fucking when they awake?

Cannot wait for the next chapter as all pretense for secrecy is gone and Dave currently has fucked the most women now that Denise has gone to her parents bedroom, naked.

lomar2lomar2almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback and suggestions. For this story I actually wrote it as a single story, a little over 100k words in total. I decided to break in up into more manageable pieces. All of the parts were submitted at the same time, so it's too late for me to adjust or edit.

Some of the suggestions have been great and would definitely add something to the story. In the future, any long stories I write, I'll space the submissions a bit to gather feedback first, give myself a chance to benefit from the feedback.

I really appreciate the positive comments and constructive suggestions. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous