Family Gatherings Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how was your shower? It seemed even longer than usual." Beth said with a laugh. She often complains that I take too long in the shower.

"Denise wasn't kidding when she said Katie gets worked up in the shower. It must have been infectious because she got me to the point where I lost control and just took her. It was very intense. Of course, I was more surprised when Cathy got in the shower after Katie and asked me to take her as well." Both Denise and Beth laughed.

"Oh honey, I know you've always thought of Cathy as being maybe a little prudish, but believe me, she's far from it. I just hope you enjoyed it." Beth said.

"Oh I did, it was quite amazing actually. I missed the sense of intimacy that I have with the two of you though. From a straight sex perspective though, wow." I said and both Beth and Denise gave me a poke. I just laughed.

"Where is everyone now?" Denise asked.

"Well, I guess Katie and I were rather loud in the shower. That's what prompted Cathy to come after me, it also made Melanie horny so she pulled David into the other bedroom. She was riding him hard when Cathy joined them, followed by Katie."

"Well, fuck." Denise said, much to mine and Beth's surprise. "I told them to include me in the next family meeting." She had a little pout on her lips, it was quite cute.

"You were kind of busy at the time you know." Beth said and Denise blushed slightly and smiled. "Why don't you go join them now?"

"Really? Ok, thanks." Denise gave Beth and me a kiss and darted out of our bedroom and into the other, not bothering to put any clothes on. Beth and I laughed and cuddled in together. I stared in her eyes for a few moments and we just let our feelings flow between us. I felt my cock twitch, this time it didn't drop back down right away.

"So," I said suggestively, "how you doin'?" Beth laughed and said not a chance. I kissed her and laughed as well, we cuddled close together and before we knew it had both drifted off to sleep.