Family Gatherings Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

"Now, how about we get out of these sweaty clothes. We lost, so let us do the honors." I quickly striped out of my clothes and then pulled Katie towards me. I gave her a deep kiss and slowly caressed her body. I grabbed the bottom of her tank top and slowly pulled it up, placing kisses on her skin as it was exposed. I dropped it on the blanket and then grabbed the sports bra she was wearing.

I freed her magnificent breasts from her bra, placing kissing all around them before sucking each nipple in turn. Finally, I knelt down and slowly lowered her shorts; there was no underwear to remove. I lovingly kissed my way down her legs before spinning her around to kiss my way back up. I paused at her ass and stuck my tongue between her cheeks, licking my way to the top of her crack. I turned her back around and looked up at her, smiling.

"So, what can I do for you?" I asked. In reply she simply grabbed my head and shoved it between her legs. I didn't resist. I dove into her very wet pussy, savouring the flavour. I licked and sucked and licked some more until Katie grabbed my head hard and came with a low growl. She rode out her climax and finally released my head. I helped her to the ground and we cuddled together. She grabbed my cock and was slowly stroking it.

Next to us, Denise was on her knees sucking on Craig's cock. She was managing to get him all the way in. Craig grabbed hold of her head and started fucking her face. Both Katie and I had the same reaction, thinking about Denise's experience with Mark. Denise must have sensed our concern as she glanced in our direction and kind of waved us away. We both relaxed a little. A minute later, Craig held Denise still and erupted in her mouth. He fell panting to the ground.

"Oh dear god, that was amazing Denise. I hope I wasn't too rough with you, I kind of lost control a little there." Craig said, trying to get his breath back.

"Oh no worries. I like it rough every now and again. Besides, I can handle it." Denise said with a grin, realizing that she could in fact handle it. She moved up to lay next to Craig. She started to play with his balls and dick, and in only a couple of minutes Craig was back to full size.

"So, somehow I doubt you two brought us out here just for some quick oral sex. What else do you have in mind." Denise asked. A huge grin spread on Katie's face.

"Well, I know Craig really wants to fuck you in the ass, and I want to eat your pussy while he's doing it. At the same time, I want Josh to fuck me in the ass, I've already had him everywhere else, and you lick my pussy while he's doing it to me." Katie stated this all very matter-of-factly, as if reading the directions for a board game. Both Denise and I burst out laughing.

"Well, I certainly have no problem with fucking you in the ass Katie; honestly, I was going to ask for that if we won. As long as Denise agrees, I'm good." Denise nodded and moved over to Katie. The two of them started to kiss and fondle each other, their familiarity with each other's body was quite evident. After a couple of minutes the repositioned themselves into a 69 position. Craig and I watched for another minute before moving behind our respective ladies.

Craig reached down and pulled something from his pocket; it was a bottle of lube. I just started to laugh. He would have had to have taken that with him when we went to play tennis. He spread some over his cock and then on his fingers. He worked his fingers into Denise's ass and spread some of the lube around. I was watching him finger Denise's ass when I felt a tongue at the tip of my cock.

I looked down to see Denise stretching out to lick me. I moved forward a little closer, allowing her to suck me into her mouth. Craig finally withdrew his fingers and placed the head of his cock at Denise's ass. He slowly pushed in and Denise gasped around my cock.

"Fuck!" was all Craig managed to say. I fully understood.

Craig moved in slowly until he was buried to the hilt in Denise's very hot, very tight ass. At that point he tossed the lube over to me. I pulled out of Denise's mouth and spread the lube around my already wet cock. Katie spread her legs wide and tilted her pelvis so that her little puckered asshole was staring right at me. God, the benefits of fucking a dancer.

I squirted some lube onto two fingers and slowly inserted them into Katie's ass. Denise was licking gently at her clit, keeping her relaxed, watch my fingers ream her little sister. Craig was still buried in Denise's ass, he hadn't moved since he bottomed out. I withdrew my fingers, put another squirt of lube on my dick and slowly pushed it into Katie's ass.

"Fuck!" was all I managed to get out as well.

Once I was fully in, I looked and Craig and nodded at him, letting him set the pace. I watched as he pulled out and pushed back into Denise's ass. After a few seconds he settled into a fairly steady rhythm. I matched Craig's pace, pulling out as he pushed in. Katie's ass was hot and tight and absolutely divine. I didn't think I was going to be able to last too long. There was no way I was going to cum before she did though.

Thankfully Denise was helping out. It didn't take long for either Katie or Denise to reach their peaks. Each of them muffled their screams in their sister's pussy, which of course just had the effects of increasing the pleasure. That was more than enough for me. I started to fuck Katie even harder and faster and before long exploded in her ass. The orgasm was so intense I thought I really had exploded. I stayed buried in her ass as Craig picked up the pace with Denise.

Craig, having already cum once, managed to hold off for a couple of minutes before finally blowing his load in Denise's ass. Denise came again as Craig filled her bowels. This caused her to clamp onto Katie's pussy, pushing her sister over the edge into another orgasm. Finally sated we pulled apart and cuddled together on the blanket.

We were pulled from our post coital bliss by the sound of a picture being taken. We looked up to see Cindy, Alicia and Ron standing at the top of the dell, still in there swimming gear.

"Another shot for the scrapbook!" Cindy said as the three of them came down into the dell.

"We decided to come out for some outdoor fun and I suggested this little dell I had found while exploring the area." Alicia said. Craig and I just laughed. "Looks like I wasn't the only one that found it. Say, would you guys mind leaving the blanket? Of course, your always welcome to stay as well."

"I think I'm good for now, but I won't pretend to speak for everyone." I said. Denise decided to stick with me, Katie and Craig decided to stay with the others.

"I want to make sure I get my blanket back." Katie said with a cheeky little grin. "I don't trust these three not to lose it somehow." We laughed as Denise and I got dressed. Craig and Katie didn't bother. Denise and I headed back to the cottage, holding hands on the short walk back. We were still alone when we returned.

It was after 12 so we decided to have lunch. I fix us some sandwiches and we just sat on the front step and quietly enjoyed each other's company and the food. After eating we moved over to the swing chair on the deck. Denise pulled her feet up on the chair with her and cuddled into me.

"This is nice. All the sex and everything has been fun, but this, this is perfect." Denise whispered softly. I caressed her back and we just relaxed on the swing, perfectly content just be next to each other. About ten minutes later we could hear some noises coming from the field behind the cottage, culminating in a rather noticeable scream.

"You know, Cindy insists she can be quiet when she comes. I haven't heard any proof of that yet." I chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones that heard that." Denise said, nodding towards the other cottages. We could see a few people looking in the direction of the field. Some wondering what the noise was, others clearly understanding.

"Well, at least they're not visible." Denise added as we both started to laugh again.

We stayed on the deck for another 20 minutes until the five outdoors adventurers finally returned. As they climbed the stairs Denise and I gave them some polite applause.

"Well done. Clearly Cindy was satisfied, I hope the rest of you were as well." I said, causing Cindy to blush.

"Oh God, you could hear that?" Cindy asked.

"Oh honey, the whole resort heard that one. I suspect it made more than a few of the ladies jealous." Denise commented, pointed to a few people that were now looking in our direction, having seen the group come back from the field and figuring out what was going on. Cindy's blush deepened. Katie just turned and waved at the people watching us.

"It was great, thanks for caring!" She yelled out, causing us to burst out laughing and several of the watchers to blush and scurry away. "Fucking people!" she added quietly.

"Hey, you forgot to bring the bedspread back." Denise commented, noting that no one was carrying the bedspread. The group of them just shared a look and started to laugh.

"Well, we didn't really forget, we just lent it Beth, David, Trish and Cathy." Ron said, "They decided to cut through the field on their way back from the beach, rather than go all the way around. They kind of followed the sounds until they found us. The three of them spent most of the time at the ocean teasing poor David, then watching us wrap up our fun outdoor interlude kind of put them in the mood for a little open air fun as well."

"The resort is never going to get the stains out of that bedspread." Katie commented, causing Craig to just burst out laughing. We all joined in and moved into the cottage as the others sat down to finally have their lunch. About 15 minutes later Connor and Melanie returned from Sandspit. It didn't take a genius to know that the go-cart rematch didn't go in Connor's favour.

"Guess there's no need to ask who won the rematch." Craig said, Connor just flipped him off before grabbing a seat at the table.

"The go-cart gods clearly do not like Connor. We did four races, every time he had a different car, every time he finished last. Once he crashed, once he ran out of fuel (at least they gave him another round for free), one car had some sort of issue (you could hear it sputtering around the track) and the other time, well, he just sucked." Melanie said, barely keeping her laughter in.

Connor just stared and dug into a sandwich. Melanie quickly made a sandwich for herself and joined us at the table.

"So, what was the bet?" Alicia asked. Both Connor and Melanie gave her a curious look. "Hey, I figured it was a safe guess that wagering was involved. I suspect I could even guess the nature of the bet, it involves sex somehow?" That got us all going again, causing Connor to turn a deep red.

"Oh, there was a bet, and I'm very much looking forward to collecting. He might be mad at losing, badly, but I doubt Connor's going to mind paying up." Melanie replied with a very naughty grin on her face. "I was going to suggest that we grab a blanket and head out to the field behind the cottage, I found a secluded little dell there, for a little outdoor fun." Everyone else at the table just burst out laughing, clearly confusing Melanie and Connor.

"Hey, what's so funny about wanting to get fucked outside?" Melanie asked.

"Oh we're not laughing at that. Why don't you guys head out to your secluded dell, no need to take a blanket with you." I said, "trust me, it will all make sense when you get there." Both Melanie and Connor shrugged. They quickly finished off their lunch and headed out the door.

"God, what is it with this family anyway? Not that I'm complaining." We all shared another round of laughs.

"I think I need another shower. Care to join me my love?" Ron said, offering his hand to Cindy. She just grinned and the two of them headed over to the other cottage.

"That's probably a good idea, how about it Alicia, shall we go get cleaned up?" Craig asked, holding out his hand for Alicia. She giggled softly before taking his hand. "Maybe we'll run by the main office first, I think you should say hi to Steve." They headed out the door with Craig explaining our earlier encounter with Steve.

"So, that just leaves the three of us. I for one know I need a shower, and I do hate to shower alone. In fact, I think there's room for three people." Katie said before standing and stripping out of her clothes right there and wiggling her ass as she headed into the bathroom, half closing the door.

"I'll leave it up to you to decide." I said, looking across the table at Denise.

"Like there's any decision to be made. We both know neither of us can say no to that ass." Denise grinned before getting up and stripping out of her clothes as well. I watched her enter the bathroom, leaving the door wide open. I watched her wrap her arms around Katie from behind, sliding her hand up to cup her sister's breasts. I could see their reflection in the mirror from where I was sitting. Blood flowed to my cock in record time.

I watched the two of them for a time, Denise's eyes seemed to be fixed on my in the mirror. I finally stood and dropped my clothes on the floor next to theirs and headed into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me as I stepped into the bathroom. I moved behind Denise and wrapped my arms around both her and Katie. I pinched Katie's nipples as Denise held her breasts up and slowly kissed and nipped at Denise's neck.

My cock was wedged between Denise's cheeks as I continued to nibble on her neck and ear. I released Katie's left nipple and slid my hand down her body to run my fingers across her very wet slit. I rubbed for a minute or so until Katie turned around, sandwiching Denise between us. Katie started to suck on Denise's tits and I ran my hand over Katie's sweet ass. We continued the groping, sucking and teasing for a few minutes before breaking apart.

Denise slipped from between Katie and me and started the shower, bending over slowly to expose her ass and pussy to us. I slipped behind her and slid my cock all the way into her tight pussy. Katie dropped to the floor and slid between our legs. Katie started to lick at Denise's clit, passing her tongue over my cock as it moved in and out of her sister's pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's it, don't you dare fucking stop now." Denise moaned in delight as her sister and I pleasured her. It didn't take much longer before her orgasm tore through her. Katie and I eased her down from her climax and we finally broke apart. The two of us hugged Denise tightly and kissed all around her face and she beamed in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Ok, maybe we should get in the shower and stop wasting water?" Denise said, squirming out of our grasp and into the shower. Katie and I followed quickly behind her.

Once in the shower both Katie and Denise pushed me underneath the water and crouched down before me. Katie sucked me into her mouth as Denise fondled my balls before switching places. It was a glorious blow job; however, I figured I only had one shot in me so I stopped them before I got too far along.

"As good as that feels, and believe me it feels good, I'm pretty sure I only have one shot in me at the moment and I don't want to go until I'm sure Katie's had hers." I said, pulling Katie to her feet.

I turned Katie around and she straddled Denise who was now sitting in the tub. I leaned Katie back, placing my cock between her cheeks and roughly grabbed her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. Denise dove into her sister pussy with enthusiasm and familiarity. Once Katie was well on her way to an orgasm I bent her over and slammed my cock balls deep in her beautiful pussy.

"Holy fuck, there, harder, fuck me harder!" She cried out as I started to slam as hard and fast as I could into her. A minute later she came hard on my cock and Denise's tongue. She pulled herself off me and dropped down next to Denise. They repositioned themselves and picked up where they left off, alternating sucking my cock and playing with my balls.

"OH, so good, so fucking good, gaaaaa..." I said before firing a shot into Katie's mouth, they quickly switched and the next went in Denise before she released me and I managed to fire a couple of shots on their tits. When I was finally spent, the girls shared a kiss, moving my cum back and forth between them before swallowing it down. They then cleaned the remnants of my cum off each other's breasts.

"So hot, you two are so unbelievably hot. Thank-you for a great day." I said as the girls got up and we all shared a hug and some kisses.

"Thanks Josh, your pretty damn hot yourself you know. And I agree, my sister is certainly hot." Katie said, pinching Denise's ass, causing her to squeal and laugh.

Having satisfied our immediate desires, we took our time and showered together. Denise and I started with Katie, washing her hair and body with love and care. Then the girls washed me and finally Katie and I washed Denise. We all shared another embrace before finally getting out of the shower and drying each other off. It was a good way to end our adventures from the day so far.

We all left the bathroom together, not bothering with clothes or towels. Beth, David, Cathy and Trish were sitting at the table, just finishing lunch as we came out. The girls giggled and headed up stairs, I waved to everyone and headed into my room to get dressed.

"Hey, did you guys remember to bring back my bedspread?" I heard Katie yell from upstairs as I was pulling on my shirt.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers
12