Family Home Stay Ch. 12

Story Info
Parents agree to a mutual meeting.
1.5k words
4.46
61.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
282 Followers

Jim had gotten both his parents to agree to a mutual meeting, not really a relationship reconciliation, because he knew he wasn't a marriage counselor. But the sex had been so good between them, he thought maybe that could be the bridge that brought them back together, just as it seemed to have been the wedge that got driven between them.

Julia had said she wasn't going to push it. She had been more reluctant than Todd to try it out. She sat on a chair with one leg swinging over the other as the two men talked.

"Have you ever been fucked before?" his father asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You know, fucked up the ass. By a guy."

"Well," he said. "A little."

"So, how'd you like it?"

"Um, it felt sorta good, but maybe it hurt a little."

"I'd love to fuck your ass, and I promise I won't hurt you." He looked over at Julia to see her reaction. She nodded and one of her hands smoothed her light dress down, then strayed to stay between her legs.

Todd slipped his pants down, greased up his dick with cherry lube and jacked himself off a little for good measure. His cock felt good in his hand with the flavored gel coating it, and he had gotten off many times just this way. But now he had his son's hot young ass just waiting to be drilled and he wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

Jim had stripped also, and was propped up on his hands and knees. Todd eased up behind him and slid the long shaft of his prick up between his son's ass cheeks, loving the feel of it rubbing up between the mounds of flesh. He grabbed an ass in each hand and spread them apart as his dick traveled up the valley of sexual pleasure, searching on its own. He watched as it slid smoothly across the puckered anal opening.

Letting go his hold on Jim's ass cheeks, he grabbed his dick and guided it to the tight little hole waving at him. He held it at the opening and pushed his hips slowly forward. He pushed once more and it slid partway in. Holding still and holding on to his aching prick, he shoved in again. This time it went inside more, and he felt the warm clinging walls start to grip around his invading tool.

He grunted with pleasure and put his hands on Jim's hips, bringing him back against the dick nestling inside his ass. Slowly, so as not to hurt his son, he pushed and pulled until the head of his dick was firmly inside Jim's butt.

"Damn, that feels good," he said, breathing out a sigh.

As Jim's ass got accustomed to the presence of his father's cock, he began to like the feeling of it going inside him, of being fucked in the ass by his own father. His mother was just inches away, watching the spectacle and playing with herself at the same time. She had discarded her dress and sat naked in the chair, rubbing her hands on her soft body, her fingers drilling into her pussy and tweaking her perky tits into arousal.

Jim looked at her fingering herself, at her beautiful wet cunt and the wanton expression on her face. His own prick was hard as a rock, and he jacked it off as his father fucked him. It was an incredible feeling, getting it up the ass. His dick yearned for release, and he motioned for his mother. She followed his movements and positioned herself just in front of him, spreading her legs below him.

As he was thrust forward by his father's fucking motions, Jim grasped his own cock in his hand and tried to aim it at his mother's waiting pussy. He wanted to get it both ways, from both his parents, and the chance was right in his grasp. He grabbed her smooth thighs and forced them apart. She looked into his eyes and smiled at the reaming he was getting, and the one she was about to get.

"Oh, you're so hot, baby. You want to fuck me now, don't you? Fuck me while your Dad is fucking your ass. Oh baby, you're such a sweet son."

Jim groaned and manipulated his and his mother's bodies so that he could thrust between her legs as he was forced down by the ministrations of his father on his butt. He spread her pussy lips and with one hand aimed his hard cock at his mother's pussy. She gasped as he entered her, and her nails scratched across his back. She bit him on the ear, then twirled her tongue inside the channel. She blew hot sexy breath into his ear in a hoarse whisper as he fucked her.

"It feels good," she said. "Oh it feels so fucking good."

Jim felt his father's cock shoving up inside his ass, probing deeper and deeper. At the same time, his own cock was drilling into his mother's pussy. With each of his father's instrokes, Jim was catapulted into the grip of his mother's suctioning cunt. It felt fantastic, like nothing in the world he could compare it to.

He thought he was in the best family in the world, the best fucking family, and getting the best fuck of his life, sandwiched between his father's cock and his mother's pussy. It felt so good he didn't even want to leave. He wanted them to always be together like this, fucking each other, loving other, loving to fuck each other, loving every fucking minute of it.

"Oh fuck me Dad, fuck me Mom," he shouted, his voice hoarse with lust.

"Come on baby," Julia crooned, "Cum for me. Cum inside me. Cum in your mother's pussy."

Jim's features screwed up as the lust in his mother's voice drilled into his brain. He could feel himself rolling over the edge, could feel his cum start to explode out. On top of him, Todd grunted and his dick grew even larger. Jim knew he was about to cum too.

Sweat was pouring off his father, dripping onto his back, and off him and onto his mother's chest. Little drops beaded on her breasts and she clung to him, her eyes locked on his as he started to fill her with his juicy hot cum. His loins jerked as his balls emptied themselves and sent showers of semen flying up the tunnel of his dick into the cavern of his mother's pussy.

She screamed in delight as his sperm pumped deep inside her. And Todd began wailing at the same time, as his cum erupted like a volcano and spurted deep inside his son's lovely asshole. Drops of it emerged and quickly became a foamy fountain as he continued to ram his dick down his son's shit hole.

Julia was thrashing her head back and forth, sucking on her lips and shaking uncontrollably as Jim's cum drove her on to her own quaking orgasm. Her juices were joined with his as he fucked her deep and hard, pushed even deeper by his father's stabbing cock buried up his tight ass.

"Oh baby," Julia cooed as their motions slowed and they all started to catch their breath. "That was the hottest. You're the best fuck I've ever had."

"Hotter than Dad?" Jim asked.

"He got you hot, fucking you up the ass. You like that, don't you? Like getting your ass drilled?"

"Uh-huh, I think I'm starting to."

"You've got a sweet ass, son. Like your mother says, you're a hot fuck."

"And he's s good cocksucker too," Julia added.

"Oh yeah. He sucks cock like a pro."

"And you'd know," Julia said.

"Well, I admit I've sucked quite a few cocks in my time, and had my cock in a lot of different mouths."

"And most of those you kept me in the dark about."

"Right. You didn't want to know, didn't want to be involved."

"How would you know? You never asked me, never invited me."

"Look," Jim interrupted. "Can't we get over this? I don't want to go over all that stuff. Not now. Not while it feels so good."

They rolled over to more comfortable positions, and Jim put a hand on his father's cock and his mother's pussy as he lay between them. He could tell there was still some animosity in them toward each other. He had hoped that bringing them all together like this would help to heal those past wounds. However, one family fuck, no matter how good couldn't make up for all the things that were in their past.

But at least it was a start. He leaned to each side and kissed both of them, giving them each a long loving probe with his tongue. He hoped they could get over the past and get on with more hot fucking like today. As his mind drifted back into the surreal calm following the massive mutual orgasms they had just been through, his thoughts touched on his next steps to re-unite his family.

minyard
minyard
282 Followers