All Comments on 'Family is Not Blood Ch. 06'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Takes a long while to a predictable end

No twist:nothing-Mike an impotent wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
living in this would put you into murder-suicide country

really a messed up family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No shock

Just another Polish whore banging one guy while married to another and popping out a bastard. Yup just business as usual.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxabout 10 years ago
Story is developing very nicely, plot is quite realistic....

depending on your perspectivity, ie pre or post Woodstock and locale of your origin...

the reader may have known any or most of the characters at one time or another in real life.

A very sucessful author, left this advice concerning the Anonymous Trolls, "The problem with treating Literotica as a critique site, however, is the anonymous nature—even when account names are used—of gauging what feedback is constructive and useful and what is personal and/or informed opinion of a limited number of writers. Advice is only as valuable as the experience and ability of the one giving advice to be giving advice on that topic."

Don't be discouraged by their worthless comments.

THIS (YOUR WORK) IS GOOD STUFF!!!

Thank you,

SliperyRox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Predictable ending?

Spoiler alert. To the person who thought the ending was not up to their expectations: Romance stores end happy, BSDM actually have people tied up, erotic couples have wild sex...need I go on?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Liked the ending

But you have the wife acting as if she was the wronged party...

"She still has a lot of insecurities about what happened." She has insecurities?

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

why in the fuck would you go back to a cheating spouse?when my ex cheated on me with her friend from work for 6mos while i was out to sea THEY were lucky mt gun was locked in the closet.the worse thing about the cheating was in my bed that i a had BEFORE we got married i burnt that fucker the next day. 10 yrs later and i still think of cutting his throat and burning her house to the ground with her in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No Change

Don't change a word, there is no need.

Two idiots finally got some sense and a lot of support to get them across the finish line.

There's a lot of 'many people' in this story and in many ways and many things I am included here.

Many thanks... keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why, and why not?

What have they got to lose? Nothing more nor less than any other couple. The only way to never fail is to never try. She failed him once. She may again. But hey, he may fail her if the right opportunity arises. They are both still very young. Don't you hate uncertainty, risk, and the unknown? Then don't ever get married, and don't ever try to believe in anyone other than yourself. Could all blow up, yep, possible. They do not appear to be entering this blind, or stupid, or unprepared for failure. It could work. A marriage is always at risk, until one of the spouses dies.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
"...Family is not about blood, but bonds."

True enough, family is about bonds. However, once those bonds are broken they NEVER in real life go back together again. Sure some may stay together, some may even reunite, but those "bonds" are no longer steel cables holding two people together. Those bonds are shredded, rotted, jungle vine, ready to part when pulled too hard. I too, have lived long enough to track cheaters from youth to elder hood. My experience is that they never changed. Cheating is merely one fruit of their dishonest personalities. Other characteristics of cheaters are: goldbricking, chronic lying and deceiving, and theft or embezzlement on a personal if not professional level. Cheaters are just lousy people in general and they seem to stay that way all the way through their miserable lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sometimes life sucks and sometimes it's raining beer

That's why Fiction is much more pleasant. You can always skip to the beer, or in this case the champaign. If I wanted 'real' life I would go out and live it.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Fascinating

Basically the answer to the old question Why, is because her mother did as a natural behaviour around her when she was younger. But Sugna re-iterates the warcry below "Once a cheater, Always a cheater" and while I do believe that people can change, he points out that is not an isolated occurence but is part of a characteristic behaviour pattern. My question, "Is she showing other symptoms?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Blood is blood

Filthy subhuman mongrel.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
"Filthy subhuman mongrel"?

Damn, talk about being rigid, caught in yourself..never able to get on with your life and grow... What a sorry future for you. I hope things change for you.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed reading this very much...

...to be honest I was not happy with him talking his ex wife back though. He had punished her and sent her away. There were lots if other possibilities for him After all, you can find another mate who will put in the sweat and time to become a soul mate.

So as Happy as I was for him it gave me some good thinking material. I cannot help but to put myself in his shoes and for that reason I can honestly say I could not get back together with my ex if she had done those things to me.

Some may say I am not romantic enough or am too hard hearted....I disagree. I could forgive, but not forget. I would not want my wife to feel that from me. Nor would I wish to feel that sense of betrayal each time I look at her

It would be better for her to get a new man who treated her right and for me to get a real person to love.

The thing that surprises me the most was how he could not see her character before he married her.

Well....it is a story, and a good thought provoking one.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

wieliczkawieliczkaabout 7 years agoAuthor
I unsderstand your comments

It kind of depends on the person. At 25 and parents dead...one thing... at 60 and parents dead...another. It really depends on who you are, what your hiistory is who you really are and how you can grow. Given a woman that does not 'learn' what she does to people... NO FUCKING WAY... given a man who understand who he is -- and is not?--it's different. One size does not fit all. The older I get, and the more I see people struggle with life ...I'm able togive a pass IF THERE IS REAL CHANGE IN BOTH PEOPLE. BTW, kids change everything. I belive they are more important than we are. My call. my life.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Interesting

study of the human condition.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 7 years ago
Interesting story

I am also a hopeless romantic. I am been cheated on several times in the past. Infidelity is the one thing I have trouble forgiving. Trust is a fragile thing and not easily nor quickly rebuilt.

I really liked this series of stories, the emotional maturing and growth of the characters was very refreshing.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

One of my new favorite series on here......well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF ending

I have enough of a difficulty with the idea of a generic someone taking back a wife who had cheated on him for the entirety of his marriage.

I completely cannot understand *this* husband, who hated his wife so much that he spent ~9 months in a pretty miserable relationship just to get revenge on her... and then go back to her. That seems nonsensically schizophrenic.

This wasn't even a situation where they had a good decades-long marriage, and then she just strayed at the end of it. No, he never actually knew his wife, and she was cuckolding him as long as he knew her. There wasn't a moment of untainted happiness for him to look back on, no actual foundation to rebuild upon.

I find it unfathomable why he wouldn't just head off and start a new life with someone without all that negative baggage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You have to remember that it's horses for courses. Stories such as this are written for the worthless cunts of the world, the real pieces of shit who abuse the people in their lives, and fantasize about a world, like this writer's fictional worlds, where abuse is even encouraged, as long as it's by women towards men. If these stories make no sense to you, it means that you're human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Less

A six part story that could have been told in a lot less eg. three.

Subject13ASubject13Aover 4 years ago

He took her back. Reading this all of it was a complete waste of my time. She cheated on him, he got his revenge then took it back. Dumb ending. The movie Gigli had a better ending. Rated 1 star, just for the ending.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

Cuckold bullshit. Sorry author, you are really a cuckold. When I see there will be reconciliation in chapter 4, I stopped reading.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboalmost 3 years ago

nope the story doesn't work at all , i like raac and reconciliation story, but he is basically a carpet made man and she is... well the way she cheated on him is just too much. she basically fucked the guy through all their relationship and he just accept that after a year of healing? bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave up on chapter 3 and skipped to 6 to see the conclusion. I do enjoy a good RAAC but this was not one.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

2stars. Yuck! I will finish this series because I started it. That is the only reason. I'm sure that this saccharine, unrealistic crap is damaging my brain. It just gets worse and worse. I'll save my sight by putting out my eyes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES