Family Isn't Blood - Fred's Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers

My son-in-law has been trying to find men I could go out with, but he has standards. I asked my daughter about his standards because he wouldn't tell me. She gave me a partial list of 'no way' dates. There was the standard alcoholic, the coke user that ended up in rehab, twice, the one with the temper issues that has gotten tossed in jail for abusing a girlfriend, the mama's boy who never left home, one who quotes all the right wing jerks and does not exist outside of that little world he made. Oh yes. The list goes on. Problem is, I've actually seen and spoken with these men, and that appeared normal at the time. I would not have felt out of place in going out on a date with any of them."

"But I would not change my life for anything. I love my grandchildren and my daughter and her husband. He is solid, just like my husband was, and that firm base was the legacy he gave our kids. And now, I'm helping to keep that legacy going. No, no dates since I left Chicago and Fred."

Zophia then piped in, "So what are your favorite internet sites?" and we all busted out laughing. Is it our age? Who we are? Or just the times? We don't have to pretend any more. We would have been horrified if anyone said this out loud in our youth. Now we laugh at our selves, all of us have been alone for extended periods of time.

Kaja came back with something. "Actually, I'm not so much into the internet sites, although I have been trying the chat rooms and dating sites just to see what is out there." Then she looked first at me, then Zophia, than back to me, "I replay a lot of what you and I did together. That was more real than anything on the computer."

I turned beet red while Zophia chuckled at my embarrassment. Kaja continued, "I'm not going to call it a bucket list, but it kind of is. After my husband died, I swore that if I had a chance to be safe and sexually active, I was going to do it." She looked at Zophia, "Honey, you got a real keeper there, don't let him out of your sight."

At this point I went from dark red to darker red, if that is possible. Zophia is holding her sides, she has almost fallen off the couch laughing at me. Now Kaja has joined in thoroughly enjoying my super embarrassment. Then Zophia added, "He told me about your two person three-way. I had to drag the details out of him when he first mentioned it."

"That last gift he gave me has kept me alive for months." That was when I noticed that Kaja was slightly squirming in her seat, but tried to cover it up by reaching for another glass of spumante. "I just thought it was going to be little bit of fun, and he blew me away with what he did for me. I never imagined that role playing could be so adventurous and fun and exciting, damn exciting."

Zophia asked, "What did you like the most about it?" while she giggled her glass for me to refill hers. "Oh, about everything. I never was in a three way, but I had seen some porn that looked exciting. But being there? Not knowing what was going to happen? To pretend to be wild and do things I never would do in real life? Just so much."

"When I dragged out of Fred what you both did, I knew that this was something we were going to be doing together. Practice makes perfect and he has gotten a bit better as he has had more experience."

Kaja's eyes opened wider, "He's gotten better? You have it so lucky girlfriend." That was the first time anyone said that word. It was a word I only said in the two person three way. The alcohol and the conversation stopped walking and stared running down a path.

"Now he uses two life like dildos and I get double penetration when I suck his cock, or I get one to suck on while I get one in my ass when he eats me as a woman."

"Getting that playing from him must be wonderful. He was always willing to go along with me, to a point, a pretty far point. But we both had our ways with each other. I remember when I thought our role playing was over when he said that our guest had left, I was contented at that point. Then he brought in the girlfriend. That was something I never really considered. I never thought that way for me. I mean, I saw it in the porn movies and pictures, it was just something unreal, like water sports or heavy duty BSDM stuff. Those last two things are a massive turn off for me. But Fred got me so hot and horny that I would have done about anything."

"You do know that over 30 years ago, Fred and I had a real thee-way, two guys and me. It was great." I was getting worked up by these two women talking about me, like I was not sitting there. Now Zophia telling Kaja about our three way? Now I'm concerned.

"In our youth, Fred and I were into collecting experiences, and we made an agreement to experience two three ways, two women and him and two men with me. Unless we felt threatened, everyone was to do everything. That was when Kaja looked at me with amazement, and finished her glass of wine. She giggled her glass toward me for a refill. I saw that the bottle was empty and Zophia asked me to get another from the basement. The way things were going, I brought up two, then opened them both.

By the time I sat down, I knew that Zophia got into some of the details, her face told it all. Kaja turned to me and asked, "So sucking a cock, was it what you expected? After all, you have one, but you probably never sucked one before." While I was going to the basement, I prepared for questions that I knew were going to come. These women were both uninhibited in safe places. And all of us were a safe place.

"Well, being young and being with Zophia, this uninhibited little dynamo here" She smiled at me and draped her hand along my lap. "We figured out that we would not be doing anything that would harm either of us. We trusted each other that if some thing didn't feel right, than it would be stopped, no questions. That made a difference." Zophia nodded her head in agreement while tracing her fingers along my thigh.

"The other thing to remember is that this vixen was already had two men, several times. She had both of us in any way she wanted. What I can easily remember was starting out with her being undressed by us, then pleasured in all places with our mouths, then she started to grab our cocks and we both had them in all of her different holes at least twice. Sorry for Zophia, he was bigger than I was, and there was no way for her to have a double pentetration in her ass and pussy at the same time. She had to be satisfied with out that bit. Remember that?" During this time, I started to caress her shoulder while her hand was slowly moving to my inner thigh. Kaja was noticing everything and was intensity trying hard, but unsuccessfully, to not squirm.

"Oh yes, that guy was big. As you know, Fred is not small, really just a great size." At that they both laughed. Kaja broke in, "I never had a complaint about Fred. But anyway, what was it like to be man-on-man? I've always wondered. Remember, we were growing up when women's liberation was starting. I want to know."

I grabbed my glass and pulled out the cognac for a refill. "As Zophia said, this guy was big. He started it off by kneeling at my feet and nuzzling into my cock, breathing me in. I was still in a little bit of shock, but decided to go with it. I felt his hands grab me and then his mouth opened just enough for his tongue to stick out and lick my head. He was bi, so I knew that he had experience, and I had none." Zophie spoke up, "You remember, porn was not that common at the time, and I had never seen anything like this before. I actually had never seen anyone have sex except for seeing people at the beach or walking in unexpectedly on them. Here was a guy putting his mouth on my boyfriends cock, his hard and willing cock."

"It was real different on my side. I've never thought about sex with a guy, and here I was. And I knew that I was going to be tasting his cock next. That was when I decided it was going to be sooner than later. I flipped him on his side, and we did a 69 together."

"You should have seen the two of them," Zophia said. "It's common in porn now, but then you could only see this at dirty book stores, in the back section. It was exciting because it was new to us, it was adventurous, wrong and whatever. They sucked each other until each of them came."

"That was when I tasted the first and only cum in my life that was not mine. I've had cream pies and snow balls, thanks to you two ladies." I heard them both giggle, and each reach for another sip of wine. "We came and we swallowed. It was the next thing that was real different." Zophia was now getting closer and closer to my cock with her fingers when she said, "They were going to fuck each other and I was going to be eaten by the one that was being fucked."

I looked at her, "Shouldn't you have said spoiler alert? You let out the surprise ending." Zophia play pouted while Kaja and I, and a second later, Zophia laughed. "Yea, I got it in the ass. I saw Zophia get it earlier, so I knew that I was going to live. But I think that he went a whole lot slower for her then for me."

"Fred, I'm prettier that you." "But Zophia, he was ac/dc. I don't think he cared. We got him hard first, both Zophia and I shared his cock to get him going." Zophia piped in, "It was kind of fun to share a cock with somebody. We would take different sides, one of us would run our hands around his balls or into his ass. It was fun."

"Zophia, I only wished either of you would have taken the time to relax me more. That was a monster, as far as my virgin ass thought." Zophia took another drink of wine, then finding it empty, giggled her glass for me to refill it. "Fred, I took you and him. He was only a little bit bigger."

"But remember, you had experience. I was a virgin." "Oh no you were not. I pegged you a couple of times, I did you with a strap on. Not a complete virgin. I will say in your defense that the strap on was a bit smaller then you." At that, her hand started to caress my hard on, and Kaja was watching it all. She continued to squirm and her hand went to her lap.

"While I had my head buried in the bed, Zophia pulled the lube out and slicked my ass, and his cock. I've always liked looking at a woman with her ass in the air, now I was knowing how vulnerable it really was. When he started to open me up with his fingers, Zophia moved in front of me. She gave me her pussy to eat. That actually helped, it took my mind off of the monster going into me. I could feel what was going on, but she got a ring side seat. She watched my ass get plowed."

"I was watching my boyfriend get a cock up his ass, and get eaten by me at the same time. It was great. After Fred got used to it, he started to moan slightly, and my cunt picked it up."

"That was when Zophia started to talk dirty, and did she ever talk. I've never thanked you for that. This would have been the forth time for him, and he could have taken a lot longer. I would have been a lot more sore. I can't remember what she said, but she got him to come within 5 minutes."

"I was looking at my dear boyfriends face and I could tell he was trying to get into it. But it was not working. I really did not want to cause him any more discomfort, so I hurried it along. I loved you even then Fryderyk." and she leaned over and kissed me. "He would do nearly anything for me."

"The last of the story was a bit anticlimactic. I got to fuck his ass while I got to watch Zophia get eaten out by him. She was smiling at me and playing with her tits for me to see. After she came twice, she started talking dirty again, and I blew my load in his ass."

"I think that one of the best things that came out of that experience was something that you both have felt the effect of. I've been gentle with you both and didn't force things on you. I gave you both time when you wanted to get used to things, and let you say no whenever felt like it. I'm not into guys, but doing this something once was a good thing in my life." I paused. "I did say once, once. That part is firm. OK?" Then I heard two giggles.

Kaja spoke up first, "Fred, that was an amazing experience you had. I've never known of a man, or a woman for that matter talk about anything that personal, that way, that sexual. Zophia, I was wrong, I can't be as wild as that, you win the title."

"Wait a minute Kaja, you haven't heard about the other three way. Fred, tell her about the other part." I'm staring at Zophia in real confusion. "But Zophia, we didn't have the other three way. I was suppose to find a woman to join us, and I couldn't get it together, I really didn't have the nerve to ask another woman into our bed. And then we split, so it didn't happen. What are you talking about?"

I looked around and realized something. Of course I was the last one in the crowd to know. The time was now, the place was here, that safety and trust were present, and the intimate conversation and liquor made it easier. The question begged to be asked, but by the look on both of their faces, it was already answered. Zophia nodded to me, then I stood up and knelt down in front of Kaja. I brushed her hair out of her eyes and asked, "Would you like to join us tonight?"

Kaja looked at me, than Zophia, then said, "Well you took your damn sweet time didn't you." and the two of them busted out laughing. Laughing at my expense never felt so good. That was when I asked, "When did you two agree to this?" With faux innocent faces they said, in unison, in unison, "WHO? US?" And they came over to me and we all hugged each other.

Zophia started by saying, "You really need to kiss that woman. It's; been so long for her that if you don't, she is going to explode on us." Then Kaja grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to hers for a kiss. It was a kiss that I remembered from before, still as beautiful and warm as it was the first time we kissed. Then she pulled my hand to her crotch. By this time, Zophia grabbed the bottles and then directed us to take out glasses and head to where it was going to be more comfortable, the bedroom.

As I picked up my glass, I suddenly felt two sets of hands on my shoulders, then on my chest, then those hands started to go lower while two mouths were kissing my face. One set of hands went to my belt and the other cradled my face. I was starting to get undressed.

I reached over to Kaja who was at my face, and with one hand started to unbutton her blouse so I could caress her tits through her bra. When I got the second button undone, Zophia said no. She said to head to bedroom. As we headed there, I saw Zophia playfully slap Kaja's left cheek.

I tried to restart undressing Kaja, but was told gently to sit down on the bed and watch, just watch. I saw Zophia unbutton and pull Kaja's blouse off slowly for me to see. All the while lightly touching her bra covered breasts while getting a few moans of appreciation and a kiss from Kaja. I was getting the full show.

Kaja then stood behind Zophia and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. While whispering into her ear, she opened her blouse for me to see. Then Kaja's hands squeezed the cups of Zophia's bra and asked me if I liked them. If I liked seeing my lover's tits being presented. Zophia's face showed her excitement, and lust. Kaja continued, "Do you like this woman handling these? Do you like me presenting your lover for our pleasure? Does your lover like it too?"

It was my turn from these two women. I had role played with them and they loved it. Slowing, prolonging the play, the pleasure with them. They now get to role play with me, they are returning it to me. But it was more than role play. They got to play with each other, and they were not shy about it.

Zophia then got on her knees in front of Kaja. She reached to Kaja's skirt and unbuttoned it. Then slowly she shimmied it down Kaja's beautiful ass, leaving the slip behind, all the while shepherding the fall of the skirt with her hands. Then she slipped off the sandals Kaja was wearing, massaging each foot and giving each a kiss. Kaja stepped out of the dress and kicked it to the side.

Zophie used her mouth to grab the waist band of the slip at Kaja's front, and tug it down slowly. Then using her hands to turn Kaja, she did the same to the slip at her ass. A pair of black bikini panties were starting to fully show, matching the black lace bra. Did I ever say that I loved black lingerie?

Zophia turned Kaja around again, but this time Kaja held Zophia's head to her pussy for a minute. Kaja smiled as she let Zophia breathe in her arousal. Then she was released and allowed Zophia to turn her around once more to finish taking the slip off.

Then Kaja changed places with Zophia, and was on her knees looking up at Zophia's wonderful bra covered breasts. With Zophia looking at me in my eyes, we saw Kaja's hands pulled Zophia's skirt down. All the while Kaja was caressing Zophia's belly and her ass. She took off Zophia's sandals, one by one. Each foot was given a massage, but Kaja sucked on her toes for a minute. A shiver ran down Zophia's spine. This I was going to remember. Then Kaja started slowly tugging the slip down.

The look of pleasure radiated from Zophia'a face. This was something she wanted to do for years, and now it got to happen. Kaja was still caressing her, still pulling the slip slowly down when her hands touched the outside of Zophia's panties in front. Zophia gave a little gasp. The panties were wet and Kaja was breathing in the scent of arousal of a woman. That was when Kaja took her finger to the wetness, and licked it for Zophia to see first, then me.

There they were, standing there in front of me, wearing their black lingerie, kissing. Kissing and caressing each other. They were doing this for me, and for themselves. Then they both looked at me and smiled. Kaja nodded to Zophia, and stepped back a step. Zophia took a step forward and held out her hand to mine, and she pulled me between the two of them.

They both kissed my cheeks, then Zophia kissed my lips while Kaja unbuttoned my shirt. Then Zophia broke or kiss, and turned my head to Kaja where she kissed me long and strong. When she broke that kiss, they both took off my shirt and undershirt. Leaning over, they both started licking my nipples, and opening my belt and pulling down my zipper. Feeling four hands on me, the hands of women I love and care for.

Then they both put their hands in my briefs, meeting one set at my cock and the other on my ass. Rubbing, groping, caressing. At my front, one was stroking my cock while the other was caressing my balls. Their other hands were groping my ass and fingering my asshole. My mouth was traded between each on them, at their whim. I was lost in the feelings.

Then they pulled my pants down to the floor and Kaja got on her knees, looking at and stroking my cock. She said her first words to me since we went to the bedroom. "What should I do next?" when Zophia pushed me and I fell on my back on the bed. The three of us laughed. Zophia set me up again. I love her so much.

Zophia said, "I do hope you loved our little performance for you. You teased and played with us in your little three ways, we just had to do something to pay you back. Did you like?"

wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers
12