Making of a Male Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A virgin boy teased and used by a mischievous girl.
1.1k words
3.82
44.6k
38

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is the first chapter of what will hopefully become a long story of how I became a male slut. The main characters described in the story are all real (with changed names), but the events are mosty fantasy. Also, all the characters are over 18, even those I designate as "very young" or something along those lines, because, from my age perspective, 18 and 19 year olds are, in fact, very young.***

My name is Nemanja, and I grew up being very shy around girls. For most of my early life I was a short, scrawny and socially awkward kid, an easy target for all sorts of bullies, which led to me shutting myself in, which in turn led to having very few friends and not having a girlfriend until I was 20+ years old. By then, I was addicted to porn, and have developed a fetish... a femdom fetish. Like, really hardcore femdom fetish. Also a foot fetish, but everyone seems to have that nowadays. Probably not to the extent I do, though, because when I see some pretty female feet, I find it difficult to tear my eyes away from them. But I do also like the rest of the female body. It's actually very easy to turn me on. Couple that with the femdom, and it's prerty easy for any cute girl to make me do whatever she wants. I'm actually secretly wrapped around almost every decent looking girl's finger. Secretly, because I hide it. Or at least I try to. Some of them catch on and take full advantage of it.

Towards the end of highschool, I started taking dance classes to combat my shyness. Turned out I was actually pretty good at it, so in a couple of years I was already regularly going to competitions with my group. I was the eldest there, and pretty much the only guy, so I regularly got treated to the sight of younger girls' bodies when we were changing. They also all liked going barefoot whenever they could, I think there's just something about dancer girls wanting to show off their feet. So obviously, I was horny most of the time, but I kept it discrete, taking care not to stare too obviously, and playing it cool.

But then a new girl arrived. Her name was Lepa. She had a smoking hot body, sported a "bad girl" look with lots of piercings and tattoos, and seemed to see right through me. Since she was a few years younger than me (i was already in college, she was just finishing high school), I saw her as kind of a forbidden fruit, even though she was probably much more experienced than me (which wasn't that hard, with me being a virgin at the time). She always caught me staring and gave me a devilish smile when she did. She also seemed to be somewhat of an outcast, which I felt like as well, being older and the only dude in the group, but in her case it was because she really was kind of a bad girl, drinking, smoking, and probably doing drugs and who knows what else. But, damn, was she hot.

So, next time we all went out of town for a dance competition, as I was sitting on the bus with an empty seat next to me, expecting for it to never get taken, as was usually the case, she came. She sat next to me and took off her shoes immediately, asking if it was okay to raise her feet over my lap to get more comfortable for the long ride. And what a long ride it was, with her toned legs right in front of me, and her feet touching my thigh. She fell asleep almost immediately, and I sat there quietly admiring her, feeling my cock getting harder and harder in my pants.

At some point, I also pretended to fall asleep, and as I let my hand fall down, it came to rest on top of her foot. Damn, I couldn't believe I was getting away with this. Too bad I now had to keep my eyes closed and pretend I was sleeping, but I was touching her. My cock was so hard it could burst.

And then it happened, she started stirring and moved her foot. I did my best to stay perfectly still to not give myself away and waited with my eyes closed for the moving to stop. Once it stopped, however, her foot was not touching my hand. It was, instead, resting upon my hard cock. And then it started moving. Ever so slightly, slowly, almost impercievably, up and down my cock. Fuck, here I was, getting a footjob on a crowded bus, and I had to pretend to be asleep.

What's worse, I was about to cum in my pants. I was right on the edge, and she wasn't stopping. But then our coach announced we were nearing our destination, so everyone awoke, and I pretended to as well. But she knew. She whispered to me: "Don't jerk off, save it for later." as we were exiting the bus.

Over the next few days, I kept tagging along with her whenever and wherever she wanted, hoping I'd finally get to have sex. She had me carry her stuff, buy cigarettes for her, and give her massages. All the time I was horny and expecting for those activities to evolve into sex somehow. I even borrowed her most of the pocket money I took for the trip when she asked me for it. She looked me straight in the eye and held my hand, so obviously I couldn't say no. And she used it to buy a big bottle of Champaigne and go partying with some shady guys she met that night.

At the end of the trip, for the journey back, we sat together again. She said her feet hurt from all the dancing we did at the competition, so she asked if I could massage them. I did, and as I was massaging one, she kept the other one in my lap, gently and discreetly rubbing my rock hard denied cock with it, before switching. This kept up for the entire journey, and as we were nearing our hometown, I was nearing my orgasm. I was right on the edge for at least fifteen minutes when we arrived home.

As the light in the bus came on and the commotion of people getting ready to get out started, she took her legs down, but in one long smooth motion of both her feet down the entire length of my cock, which sent me over the edge and I started cummimg in my pants, while desperately struggling to keep a straight face and refrain from using my hands to jerk off. By the time I could move again, she was already out of the bus and in a cab.

That was the last time I saw her. The next day I heard she moved to America, where she now works as a fashion model.