All Comments on 'Family Lessons Ch. 8'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sinful

Probably didn't enjoy this as much as your 'DD/D&D' parody, but this definitely didn't lack when it came to sex. Where the other built it up, this whole saga just hits you with it all the time.

I'm a big fan of corruption, and you've got plenty of it going on in here.

Another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story

Its about time you wrote another chapter. I hope it will be as good as all the others. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Need A New Chapter

I really like all of your stories, but I like this one the best. When are you going to continue the story with a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic Story

Please please continue as soon as you can. You descriptions are great and Sharon is drop dead gorgeous. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Issues...

Dude...you have serious ISSUES to sort out. Someone call Freud cause Mr. Tasker just dropped back a few stages. You have almost as much dedicated to an incest story, more specifically one about an incestuous, aggressive virgin turning his stepmother into a sex slave? BTW, loved your fiction about fucking Anna Nicole Smith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

come on finch the story,it great all of them, I want to read about tommy getting that super bab.

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

why don't you add part 9 there is a lot more story to write.

come give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

give use more,part 9,excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

It been a while sent you added a new story about this big tited mom.

come on give us more. this is a great story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

give us more ch 9

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

you haven,t wrote in a long time,coming and give us ch.9

Obscure.AlchemyObscure.Alchemyover 18 years ago
Very good story

I liked how it was well written. The sex is what I call raw and hard without pushing that envelope of weird. I want to see his stepmom enter into even more acts of debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

I hope someday to start writing again and give your reader ch.9

there is more to write about sharon, mybe the cop could get in the action.

rahulranbirrahulranbirover 17 years ago
love lessons of step-mom

Please continue this series. A wonderful and entertaining story till the end. Also write more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot, great, sexy

it was one of the best man i loved it.

dliterdliterabout 14 years ago
Started good

I felt the story started with great possibilities. Then it degraded into Billy taking complete advantage of his mom's submissive personality with no concern or consideration for her feelings or repercussions to her life. He potentially had a great thing to enjoy thru his life but wound up showing he was basically a jackass, the same as his father turned out to be with no prior warning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
to be continued?

I know this is an old story, but I see that the author has still continued writing, so let's see part 9 of this series. I'm sure Billy & Tommy had a good time double-teaming Sharon that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Stuff

Great stuff. Any chance of a part 9 ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best Story On Site

For me personally...this is the best story on the site. Obviously GT is not writing another chapter because it has been years but man it would be great to see more from these series..because it is so awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Downhill Slide

The series started with a good twist but then - once Billy got her on her own - it became more and more demeaning to Sharon

This is in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Complete rubbish

This is just formulaic third-rate porn. I know it has its fans, but to say it's the greatest series ever, what a joke. It's not even in the right section. The starting plot is one which had possibilities, even if the characters were poorly sketched out, then, you just swerved into an over-the-top immature sicko fantasy about what sex could be.

Each scene is right out of any pulp trash novel and doesn't deserve the glory from anyone.

robertscoblerobertscobleover 12 years ago

This was always one of my favorite series. Yes, it definitely was implausible in some parts (then again, this is an incest category so, by definition, most of the stories here are implausible to begin with), but the descriptions of the sex were hot. I also wish we could have seen a Chapter 9, with Billy and Tommy tag-teaming Sharon the rest of the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a good series!

I really love this series; makes my dirty mom's cunt really, really, dripping wet and waiting for a good fucking with my two dildos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An update would be awesome

I see you are writting again please take some time and give us a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still lots of potential

This would be a great series to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

oh yes! continue please!

isubmit2uisubmit2ualmost 10 years ago
Good story but...

I would never fuck my son's friends! Why does she have to be bothered with boys? Why couldn't you write a story where her husband has friends over for the game? Well, you still can...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was a good story...

It was a good story, then became ridiculous when Billy has all his friends taking advantage. You should have started a new story in the NonConsent/Reluctance category. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So wet

I would love to be used like that

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

You had a good story bubbling away, but ruined it by introducing three youths into the domestic situation, I ceased reading half way through page one of this chapter, as to me it lost all plausibility. ⭐only because I cannot give a lower vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I quit.

Too sick.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous