Family Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine's smile broadened and she hungrily licked her lips, her eyes fixed on the stiff pink nipple jutting out from the creamy breast; she lowered her hand beneath the table top on to Megan's thigh. Slowly she trailed her hand under the hem of the skirt. Megan parted her thighs allowing easier access for those fingers that were causing ripples of arousal to travel deep into her belly, as Christine's hand travelled further up her leg Megan looked at her seducer and whispered;

"Shall we continue this in your room or mine and will that uncle of mine be joining us?"

She ended the sentence with a stifled gasp as she felt Christine's fingers invade her body through the silk of her panties covered mound. Christine realised how aroused Megan was as her fingers were immediately slick with the secretions, oozing from the inflamed lips of Megan's vagina.

A sudden violent surge of lust sped through Christine's body, she wanted to make Megan beg for release from the feelings that she would rouse, in the body of this woman, who had robbed her of her husband's virginity. She took Megan's hand and rising from the table turned and said to David;

"Perhaps we should go and hear about Megan's problem, I think our room would be the best for that."

The three of them said goodnight to their children and left the room.

Karl and Hazel guessed immediately exactly what their parents would be "discussing" with Megan and smiled at each other. Karl moved over to the sofa and persuaded Kay to sit beside him, Hazel sat on her other side sandwiching her between them, the confines of the furniture ensuring that their thighs were touching one another. They had both taken a liking to Kay and during the conversation over the supper had found out that she was still a virgin, though she had been involved with a boy at school, she had only allowed him to feel her breasts over her clothes that had given her no thrill at all. The conversation resumed on the sofa and she surprised the twins when she told them that she knew what they had been up to, on digging a little further, she explained that she had not been asleep in the back of the car and had heard everything that David had said to her mother and what her mother had said about her father. She then went on to say that her Dad had been behaving funnily towards her for a few years ever since she started puberty, coming in to her room when she was in her nightdress and when she was in her bath robe, she also thought that he had deliberately exposed himself to her on a few occasions. She realised why when she heard her mother talk to their father about his arrest.

She asked Hazel what it was like when David had made love to her, Hazel explained that it had been one of the best things ever to happen to her. Kay then asked the twins how they began their sex lives with their mother and father, she became aware as the story unfolded of her rising libido, strange feelings were formulating within her stomache, tiny hot pulses sped through her body, causing a hotness in her vagina, her nipples too became engorged and the light caress of the fabric of her dress caused further arousal. Kay could not understand what was happening to her, she had never been sexually aroused before, she was both a little frightened and excited, she had heard of these feelings from her school friends but had not realised how dangerously thrilling they were. The twins had purposely given some of the more salacious aspects of their relationships hoping that it would arouse Kay. She surprised herself by admitting that she had often wondered what making love would be like.

She gasped when she heard Karl say;

"Would you like to find out for yourself? I know that I would love to be your first man to fuck you and I am sure that Hazel would love to eat your pussy as I am doing it."

He had copied the idea of using dirty words, to further excite, after his mother had told him of the effect that it had on her. He had correctly surmised that his virginal and innocent cousin would not have heard them, at least applied directly to her. His words had the desired effect; Kay had been wondering what having sex would be like ever since she had overheard her mother and father prior to their divorce, it had been obvious to her that judging from her mother's cries of joy, it was something that was very pleasant to experience. Listening to her mother and David on the ride in the car had increased her curiosity as to the joys of sex, Karl and Hazel's words had further stirred her feelings. That warm feelings between her thighs had grown hotter as each word impacted on her libido so much so that Karl's latest crudity and directness, caused her body to spasm in a minor climax, something that she had never experienced before but recognised from some of the descriptions she had heard from fellow school mates.

She turned wonderingly to Karl who, without hesitation took her face in his hands and kissed her on the lips, gently at first but with ever increasing fervour. She felt his tongue tease her lips and as they parted it slid into her mouth, her mind was in a turmoil; one part of her was saying this is wrong, this is sinful, another part was saying yes it is wrong but it is so nice and yet another part was responding to the tactile sensations that Karl's lips and also his hands which had begun to caress her breast over her silk dress, were causing within her being. Her nipples were stiff with lust; they seemed to leap towards his hand every time he brushed it across them, she shuddered as he felt him pull the thin strap of her dress off her shoulder and gasped when she felt Heather do the same with the other one, between them they pulled the top of her skimpy dress down to her waist. Her nipples seemed to become even more rigid and sensitive as the coolness of the air-conditioned room washed over her bare skin, she felt goose bumps spring up along her arms and trembled in anticipation as two sets of fingers closed over the soft white mounds of her small breasts. Ripples of pleasure moved from the tips of her breasts into her body, she was aware of a tingling within her belly and hot warmth spreading between her thighs. Her mind reeled with the thoughts of the conventions that she was breaking, not only was she committing incest with her cousins, she was enjoying another woman touching her and she was involved in group sex. To think that she had only heard and read stories of such activities before this day and now she was lost in the throes of passion coursing through her body, she realised immediately that she wanted more.

Kay moaned in pleasure, the moan turned a muffled scream as both of her nipples were engulfed in the rapacious mouths of the twins; a hand moved down her trembling stomache, under the hem of her dress and slowly, tantalisingly slowly, fingers caressed the soft skin of her inner thighs moving ever higher, she raised her bottom off the sofa, thrusting her hips at those fingers urging them to reach their target. At last she felt the pressure of a finger pressing the satin fabric of her panties into her vulva, the soft lips of her labia, swollen with lust, offered no resistance as the finger penetrated her, sliding up the hot wet slit of her vagina unerringly arriving at her clitoris. Kay shuddered as the neural pathways between her clitoris and nipples overloaded and her body reacted to ease this excess of pleasure by triggering her first climax. She screamed her pleasure as the anonymous fingers squeezed and pinched that bundle of nerve endings, her hips jerking erratically as spasms of joy crashed through her body.

Kay almost cried out in anguish when Hazel stopped sucking and nipping her right breast, she wasn't aware of helping Hazel completely remove her dress or of opening her legs to allow access to that burning point at the joining of her thighs. When Hazel's fingers pulled aside the thin piece of fabric, protecting her secret place and skilfully began to slide a finger up and down the moist slit, unwittingly she cried out;

"Oh yes, yes don't stop oh please don't stop."

Hazel had no intention of stopping, for some reason the seduction of this lovely girl was important to her, like her brother Hazel had felt a surge of love for Kay as soon as she had seen her. Swiftly she bent her head towards Kay's thighs and began kissing them, her kisses slowly moved up to the junction where her fingers were still teasing and caressing the very wet pussy, the musk like odour emanating from Kay, spurred her on and finally her lips met the hot wet flesh as her tongue flicked across the unsheathed aroused clitoris she felt Kay's body begin to spasm as wave after wave of sexually aroused impulses unleashed previously unknown feelings in the virgin's body.

Hazel's fingers penetrated into Kay's vagina tearing aside the resisting hymen. Kay was aware of a momentary pain that was soon lost among the tsunami of pleasure that over-rode all else. Her hips bucked, involuntarily as a massive series of extreme bursts of pleasure built up then exploded throughout her body, she had never imagined such joy before and as her frantic hip thrusts threw Hazel's mouth away from her vagina she felt as if she was peeing such was the force of her orgasm, Hazel felt the spurt of love juice and greedily opened her mouth, using her tongue and lips she eagerly lapped up all of the viscous liquid from around Kay's vagina.

Karl had taken the opportunity to remove his clothes and when Kay had opened her mouth to scream her release, he moved his rampant penis between her lips. Kay realised that he wanted her to take his flesh into her mouth and opened it wider; she felt the warm smooth velvety textured rod of flesh slide deeper until she gagged as it touched the back of her throat; he withdrew slightly allowing her to recover then once more slowly re-entered, Kay learned quickly to accept the intrusion and to breathe through her nose, her lips and tongue started to assist in his arousal, soon his prick was deep into her throat and as she intensified her efforts, he felt his testicles tighten in anticipation of the message being triggered when her titillation of his prick, swelled the growing heat in his loins to the point of no return, with a long thrust he felt his penis throb and pulse as his testicles jetted out his seed.

Kay's virgin mouth received the spurting semen and to her surprise she found that the taste was not as she had imagined, due to Karl's prick filling her mouth, some of his cum leaked around the sides whilst she swallowed most of it.

Once he had withdrawn his deflating penis from Kay's mouth. Hazel lost no time in cleaning up the dribbles of semen with her lips and tongue, offering the odd gobbet to Kay from her own mouth, their tongues danced together arousing themselves more and more.

This time it was Kay who started the journey down Hazel's body, placing tiny feathery kisses on he face, then her shoulders and onto the twin globes of flesh tipped by turgid nipples that seemed to harden even further as her mouth teased and pulled on them. Kay was thrilled as the enormity of her strange lust for another woman's body burst into her mind, she trailed her tongue down Hazel, into the delicate flower of her navel and then down to that warm slit between the bronzed thighs, thighs that trembled at her touch and parted to allow her full access to the welcoming moist vagina. Kay moaned with delight as she felt Karl's fingers glide into her own pussy, she started to lick and kiss Hazel, instinctively knowing where to place her tongue, how to use her lips and to gently bite on Hazel's engorged clitoris.

Kay felt Hazel's hands go to the back of her head and to pull it into her body as her hips bucked almost uncontrollably and Kay realised that for the first time in her life she had made another woman climax. Meantime Karl's fingers had been pistoning in and out of her own pussy and his thumb had been grinding on her clitoris once again rousing her. She cried out for him not to stop as he withdrew the two fingers that had caused her such joy, her protestations were short lived as she experienced yet another first. This time her body received a man's cock, taking her from maidenhood to being a woman. His hand moved to the front of her body and his fingers were once more titillating her now highly aroused nubbin of flesh within her vagina. She felt the long rod pierce deep into her and started to experience a series of orgasms that slowly built up in a crescendo of overwhelming sexual pleasure, she almost passed out from the intensity as her virgin body received the hot spurting semen of her cousin, her body once more was flooded with her spending as she experienced another wonderful climax.

Kay cried out for release as she felt Hazel's mouth close on her cunny;

"Oh no! Please no more, I have to rest." She pleaded and was rewarded when Hazel only cleaned up the oily liquids that were oozing from her. A few moments later the three of them lay exhausted on the carpet, holding each other in a pleased but tired embrace.

Meanwhile upstairs their parents had imitated their actions with David once more fucking his niece only this time Christine was a more than willing partner.

12