All Comments on 'Family Sticks Together Pt. 01'

by Torturedbliss_79

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible beginning

Stopped reading after the 1st paragraph. No need to put that on here. Too many women and people go through this disease to make it eventually become sexual

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

if anon had actually read the whole page the dumbass would have seen it isnt about the disease ,but about the young girl who gave up her social life to care for a sick mother and then felt the strain of doing the house work school and caring for her mom.that was eventually noticed by her older sister who then showed the younger girl how to help with the strain of no social life.so before you judge a story because a disease is mention read it first and dont be like that ass hat.just so you you i had to give up 3yrs of my social life to care for my dying grandmother and wouldnt trade a day for the time i got to spend with her.

tazhard2tazhard2almost 10 years ago

Yes you have to read this story from start to finish. To understand what this young lady is going thru.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Terrible beginning

Normally, I would comment on people trashing another for having a different opinion, but in this case, ya got it coming to ya. It was clearly stated in the tag/summary it was the two daughters who turned to each other for comfort. You didn't post a different opinion, you posted a bullshit response cause by an inability to understand basic English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I can imagine Hannah bringing Jake, their brother, into the sex play with Ally next, after some more lesbian play. After that the girls entice their brother to fuck their mother as the kids bring mom pleasure while she is dying. Then dad is brought into the sex play as the final piece in an incestuous puzzle that fulfills the title of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous