Family Ties: Share & Share Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers

Her soft 36 inch breasts were pressed up against my muscular chest and her dripping wet cunt was up against my cock then took my cock and guided it back into her pussy

We passionately kissed and embraced for about 15 minutes as we would take a breather from our hot carnal lusts. Brandi slowly pumped me to keep my cock hard.

“O God Jason, that was better than I had ever imagined it would be and believe me, I had imagined many an interludes between us. It felt so right and I don’t ever want it to end.” “It doesn’t have to sweetie,” I replied. “ I am willing anytime you are”


“That is good to know sweetie, Brandi said with a devilish grin “because I very veracious carnal appetite and right now I gotta have you cowgirl style. Brandi raised up her body and she slowly began riding me. It was so good and so natural. My cock was still hard and Brandi was now bouncing up and down on my cock taking it all the way in to the balls.

I didn’t care any more whether or not Aunt Candi came in or not. It just felt to good to stop and if she didn’t like it well then “Just piss on her” I thought to myself.

Brandi continued to ride me for another 10 minutes. Our bodies were moving together like they had before. Brandi’s naked body writhed up and down on my cock as I held her hips and guided them. Brandi then grabbed my hands and pulled me up close to her so that now we were rocking back and forth as we fucked one another. We passionately French kissed as our hot sweaty bodies moved together. I also began to nibble the front of her neck underneath her chin and also sucked on her breasts. Brandi and I had gotten so into fucking each other that we were totally oblivious to the fact that Aunt Candi was now at home and had passed the room.

The door was wide open and we were in the throws of carnal passions and far from quiet. What we didn’t realize was that as Candi had walked past our room she saw us fucking cowgirl style but continued to her room and was now back in our room dressed only in an open sleeveless see through waist length lavender colored lingerie robe. Candi came in clearing her throat and said “Hey Brandi, got room for one more?” “Sure mom come join us,” Brandi said with a smile.

I was almost shitting bricks right now but Brandi said “Don’t worry sweetie mom’s cool with it. To be honest, she kinda knew we would be doing it and was hoping to get in on some of the action, weren’t ya mom?” Hell yeah,” Candi exclaimed “I never miss a chance to get good hot sex.”

Candi came over and gave Brandi a full tongue probing kiss on the lips “So Brandi, how is he,” Candi said with a sly grin. “Let’s just say he comes from good stock,” Brandi replied with a wicked grin continuing to ride me.

“Come on over here and get in on the action. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind,” and with that Candi came over crawled up on the bed got ready to join in.

Candi positioned herself so that she was now on the back of the bed near the headboard and lowered her pussy down on to my mouth. I pulled her cunt to my face and began to eat her out just as I sprayed my hot load deep into Brandi’s pussy.

Brandi then dismounted me and got down between my legs and began to suck off my cock. Not wanting to miss out on this action, Candi leaned her body down so that now she and I were in the 69 position. She and Brandi took turns cleaning the cum off of my cock while I at her out. “Mmmmm he is good sugar,” Candi crooned with delight. “And he is big too” Candi added with a smile “Yeah,” Brandi purred, “but wait until you feel him deep inside of you and he shoots you full of his hot manhood.

"I guarantee he will make you scream.” “I know,” Candi said with a wicked grin. “I could here ya clear outside, but what the hell I figured you were having a good time.”

I continued to suck on Candi’s pussy while she and Brandi sucked on my cock, licking off every off every bit of the mixture of our juices.

My cock was still pulsating and growing rock hard and soon it was fully erect and ready to blow again. I couldn’t hold back any more and let Candi and Brandi know I was on the verge of cumming.

“Give it too us baby,” they both crooned in unison as Brandi pumped my cock and instead of taking it in with their mouths, they let it spew all over their bodies, tits and face.

After being covered with my hot sticky manhood, Candi and Brandi went at licking my hot cum off of each other and proceeded to give me a hot lesbian show. After about 15-20 minutes of Candi and Brandi going at each other, they turned their attention back to me. I was still laying on the bed watching them eat each other out and pussy fuck one another until they came multiple times and now it was my turn to be brought into the fold. However, before they would go at me, they took about 5 minutes to run to my shower and wash and freshen up before coming back and added me to their little twosome.

Since I had fucked Brandi earlier, it was now Candi’s turn to be done by me while Brandi watched and filmed. I fucked her first cowgirl style then doggie style making her cum multiple times and me blowing my load at least once .

Finally I did her missionary style. As she came for the last time, her hot little body writhed in passion. She arched her back, grabbed the sheets gasped for breath as she called my name at the top of her lungs and collapsed as the pleasure was too intense for her.

I laid next to Candi holding her tightly as she slowly stirred after about a couple of minutes.

“Oh Jason baby, I have had intense sex but never this intense,” Candi said with a soft coo. “Oh god Brandi, you were so fucking right,” Candi added. “Jason is a fucking animal in bed. He is a definite keeper.”

Brandi myself and Candi spent about 10-15 minutes just holding and caressing each other before we got up and got dressed.

By now it was almost 8:00 and by the time we showered and dressed and got to the pizza place it was almost 9:00 but they stayed open till 11:00 on weekends.

Candi, Brandi and I sat laughed and talked until almost 10:30 then Candi took me to a hot new dance club where we danced until late in the night. We then came home and instead of going to bed, we went at it until dawn then fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Needless to say, we spent the whole weekend in bed fucking and sucking each other, only taking a break for one or two meals a day.

The following Monday, I began my new job at Candi’s company. I work directly with Candi and Brandi is also in the office with us. My title is Executive Assistant Director of Computer operations but I report to no one, unless you count Candi. It keeps me busy and I am doing quite well.

I think I am going like me new job. I am gaining lots of valuable and the “fringe benefits” are wonderful if ya catch my drift.

Mom and dad are proud of me and am glad that I am around to take care of things for Candi and Brandi. If they only knew just how much that I do do for them(naughty wink).

JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers