Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert glanced at the documents, and then put them in the pocket of the briefcase. "Give me the spare key, make sure it's the spare key to the car."

She rose and went finding the key in the kitchen, hanging on a peg. She rushed back to him.

"Dress like you do for work right now, matter of fact, wear what you wore Thursday, since Friday's outfit got wet and is probably ruined." Robert said "Don't worry about makeup or wrinkles, they will look better if you spent the night with me." Robert took the key and moving fast went outside leaving the door open, he handed it to the man outside, and turned without saying anything other than a quick gesture to the yellow Kia.

She was standing and watching him the other man moved fast and starting her car, backed it into the trailer, and was out again in a flash. He closed the door and was moving to the drivers side of the pickup when Robert arrived back at the door.

"Sherri, any moment now your neighbors are going to be up and doing Saturday things, they will notice my car, it's an Audi, and stands out here. That is what we need for this to work. They will say to the cops if asked, heck his car was there half the morning before you all showed up. If you don't move now, and get your ass into the clothing I told you to, we are both screwed royally." Robert said with some frustration creeping into his voice.

Sherri was shocked into motion, moving quick, she found her wrinkled clothing and put it on, and glancing at the mirror, worked on her hair. It was shoulder length, and not styled, just cut, so it wasn't too bad in a minute. She walked back out and Robert was still standing. The truck, trailer, and her cute yellow car were gone. Sherri had been thinking and had a couple questions.

"Where is my car?" she asked.

"On it's way to Mexico, and with luck, it will make Tonight's truck and be gone before the BOLO (Be On the Lookout) is issued." Robert answered. "If not, I'll store it for a couple days, and then ship it."

"Are you a car thief?" she asked suddenly afraid.

Robert glanced at his watch. "No I'm a rich asshole who you dated last night, a businessman, I own a limo service, a security company, and if the cops ask, tell them I'm great in bed will you?"

Sherri rolled her eyes, and snorted a single bark of laughter.

"Good, now you are relaxing, and that is the frame of mind to be in."

"Listen, we ate in at my house, dinner, some music, dancing on my patio, and sex in my room." said Robert bringing his cell phone out and glancing at it, apparently satisfied with the signal.

He dialed 911 and spoke quickly. "Hi Robert Mason here, we just got back to my Girlfriends house, and it looks like her car is missing, possibly stolen." he paused and then gave the address.

Sherri listened to his part of the conversation. Astounded at his calm voice, and his decisive manner. He knew what he was doing, he was thinking, had been thinking, and had planned this for her. She wondered what he wanted, probably sex, well if that is what the price was, he could fuck her all day. She hated the idea of Prison, and wasn't going to go if she could avoid it.

Robert continued talking "I dunno, sorry one moment." he held the phone away from his ear. "Sweetie? Do you know the tag number of the car?" he asked his notional girlfriend.

Sherri nodded and approached. "Tell the woman will you babe?" and handed her the phone.

Sherri was finally thinking, lying was natural for a lawyer, and she was a lawyer after all, even if she was one with a completely fucked future. She gave the plate number, confirmed the make and model, her name, and address were both correct from her "boyfriend". She received the assurance from the operator, that the police were on the way.

She closed the phone and handed it back to Robert who took it and said "good, you did real good, remain calm, a little uncomfortable works, let me be the excited one." he said

Sherri looked at him and 18 minutes of waiting later, with Robert reminding her of dinner, dancing on the patio, and good sex." every few minutes, Sheri was still uncomfortable. The police arrived and she and Robert went out to meet them. Robert was effervescent, and apologetic.

He stood back and then dialed a number on his cell phone. He started talking to someone named Mabel, and Mabel was answering him as though it was the 1912, and no one could hear over a mile on a phone. She answered everything very loud. Sherri wondered who Mabel was as Robert kept talking to her.

Finally he covered the phone and spoke, interrupting her talking to the Police "Sweetie, would a Lexus do? You want a coupe, a sedan, or the SUV."

Sherri gaped, he was talking about getting her a Lexus. She replied without remembering he was supposed to be her Boyfriend, with the great sex. "I can't swing that right now" remembering herself she added "honey" and blushed.

Robert waved this away. "A little gift babe, I intended to get you something, so what do you want, coupe, sedan, or SUV? Mabel says she can have it here in a couple hours."

Shit Sherri suddenly thought, he is serious, he is getting me a Lexus, when I was eating macaroni to afford the Kia. A gift he had said, well if he wanted cash for it, he would have to take it back.

"Well, the sedan, or the SUV, the coupe is a little too cozy" she answered, figuring that was what she was supposed to say.

The female of the two cops said "nice to catch the right eye" under her breath, and kept writing in her notebook.

"Sweetie, is Black OK, or would you rather have Silver" came from Robert.

This was getting annoying, and she realized that was the purpose. He was supposed to be a Rich asshole, and he was playing it up. Almost too much she thought, thinking he reminded her of Rodney Dangerfield on Caddyshack. "Black would be great babe" she called back assuming that is what the cops would like to see her say.

Robert was back talking to Mabel, giving her the address, and telling her to make it happen OK?

He closed his phone, and came back to the group, two cops and Sherri, some group. "Ok, that's taken care of. Pardon me Officer, but do you need anything else from me, I am very late for a meeting this morning, and if I don't get there and get it handled, God alone knows what will happen."

The cop checked to make sure she had his name, and address, and phone number, and a brief statement.

"If you can spare one more minute" she said, "To make sure I have this right, I would like to go over it one more time."

"Sure, no problem." Robert answered, the epitome of helpful while also very short of time.

"OK Sir, you picked Ms. Chenowith up at 7pm or so?" asked the Cop

"Yes ma'am, that's right."

"Then you took her to your home, and spent the evening there." asked the cop

"Yes, I had the great joy of her company, that's correct." Robert said with a snide grin.

Shit thought Sherri, he looks like the man who just ate the cat who ate the canary with that grin. Both these cops figured I fucked him so well he has that silly grin on his face. That is what he wants them to think she remembered. He wants them to think I was so great, we were so great she corrected remembering his "if they ask, tell them I was great in bed" that he felt compelled to buy me a car. I wonder if he did? If he didn't I am going to be stuck with a crappy rental until the insurance company cuts me a check for the minimal amount I have paid off on the Kia.

The cop consulted her notes "You brought her home at about 8:30 this morning or so, and found the car missing?" she asked

"Yes, it was quite a shock. We stood there in the driveway looking around like it was just misplaced." he said. "I've never had that happen, things in my driveway don't go missing." He shook his head, regretful of the incident. Shifting gears, "Next time sweetie, you can drive over to my place, your cars will be safe there."

"Yes sir" answered the cop somewhat coolly accepting it to mean that cars weren't safe here. "Ok, that about wraps it up." she then wished Mr. Mason a nice day, and thanked him for indulging the routine.

Sherri took a card with a police report number on it, learned it would be available in a few days, no more than a week. Give the number to her insurance company. You bet she would, she is probably going to need a crappy rental for a couple weeks. Sherri sighed at that thought. The Lexus would have been nice.

Robert got into his Audi, and Sherri noticed it was the A-8, the sedan, not the S-8 sports sedan. Black, but most Audi's were. He drove off looking around, holding the phone to his ear, talking to someone important about important things. Sherri shook her head, either he really was a rich asshole, or he was one hell of an actor.

The police wished her a nice day, and promised to be in touch if they learned anything, or found her car wrapped around a tree. So far, they hadn't learned much of anything, or found her car. Sherri thanked them, and wished them a nice day in return, and privately prayed they would never find her car, or learn anything.

She went inside, and undressed, and showered. She changed into jeans and a polo shirt, and forced herself to be calm. She glanced out the window every once in a while, and hoped that the Lexus Fairy would bring her a special treat, she also hoped to see that the Lexus Fairy had not left one for her, it meant she would be more in debt to Robert, whoever he was.

Sherri had relaxed in front of her TV, She had called the insurance company, reported her car stolen. She then tried not to watch the minute hand work it's way around the dial of the clock. Her Timex agreed with the clock, so it didn't seem to be broken, or stuck, unless they both were in agreement and stuck together.

Robert arrived home, and walked down into the basement. He looked around and decided that he was too tired to start this now. He was exhausted, and sleep was the first priority.

Walking up to the main floor, and then to his bedroom, he took off his jacket and tie, and gave that up too. He slept for the first time in almost two full days. He had been up too early on Friday, and chasing the Insurance fraud guy all day. He hadn't been this tired since the military. He slept for 12 hours, waking only twice. Once to thank Mabel, who was using a normal tone, for taking care of the car for him when she called to report it was done. Once to relieve himself, after both interruptions he fell back into bed and immediately back to sleep.

Sherri had dozed off on the couch, bored to sleep, although she was still jumpy, and was shocked awake by the doorbell. She almost panicked, and then forced herself to be calm. She opened the door and found a man in an obvious chuffer's suit. He smiled, and asked if she was Ms. Chenowith. When she replied she was, he told her, still smiling, that he had her Lexus if she would like to see it.

She stepped out, and was surprised to see a Lexus in her driveway. She approached it and saw it was the GS-07. Not the pure Luxury Lexus sedan, but the sportier one, the one she would have asked for if she had thought the Lexus Fairy was really in her yard. It was black, and had a sticker price of over $50,000 according to the dealers sticker in the window. Sherri walked around astounded. The limo driver stood and beamed happily at her. Handing her the keys, he asked her to sign some paperwork. She signed after looking it over, it showed she had received a Lexus valued at $55,624.38 including tax, already paid to the dealer by Luxury Livery. She then signed the document which said she was accepting this as a gift, and understood it would have to be reported as income on her Tax return for the year. OK, well I'll set a couple Kia payments aside, and eat some ramen, and with luck, will be able to cover it and not fall behind in anything.

She took her copies, and asked if she needed to do anything else.

"No Ma'am, Mabel told us to deliver it, get you to sign for it, and get back or she would kick our asses." said the driver as though this made sense to Sherri. It didn't.

"Who is Mabel, do you have her number?" thinking she needed thank someone.

"Mabel Ma'am" he said, somewhat confused. "She's the manager, she big, mean, and don't take nothing from no one. You can call the office, and ask for her." the driver handed a card to her, with Luxury Livery a picture of a limo, and Mabel Snider, manager, with a number.

"Thank you very much" she told the driver, and then promised to tell Mabel they were polite and kind.

Going back into the house, she called the limo shop, and asked for Mabel. She could swear she could hear the woman groan and then say "It's for you Mabel." away from the phone.

"Luxury Livery, Mabel speaking, how may I help you?" Mabel answered.

Sherri identified herself and said she had got the Lexus she sent over.

"Did those two B-list fools screw something up?" Mabel demanded in a much louder tone.

"No, they were great, they were polite, and very kind." she said remembering her promise to the poor driver she suddenly felt sorry for.

"I told them, what would happen if they screwed this simple job up." said Mabel.

Sherri hated to stereotype, but she strongly suspected that Mabel was a large Black woman with as much attitude as she had mass.

Sherri assured Mabel that the men were quite polite and all was well, she only wanted to thank Mabel for sending it over. It's lovely, a great car.

Mabel softened, and then said "If the owner asks you to send a car somewhere, you send the car. If he asks you to deliver a car, no questions asked, then the car gets delivered and any questioners get their asses kicked."

Sherri suddenly wondered if she was next up for an ass kicking. "Robert is the owner?" she asked.

"Of course he's the owner, how else would him calling get you a car?"

"Whom do I pay for the car is what I am trying to find out, what do I owe." Sherri asked, deciding to get straight to the point and cut Mabel off before she threatened to kick everybody's ass.

"You don't pay, Mr. Mason says it's a gift, so your welcome, enjoy the car, and let him know it arrived ok will you?" Mabel then said "I have to run, we have a limo acting up and may have to send a town car to a wedding, which I will never hear the end of. If the Bride comes out of the Church and has to run to a town car, it will ruin the entire day for her. Good by Ms. Chenowith." and Mabel hung up.

Sherri didn't know how to thank Mr. Mason, as per the instructions of Mabel, and apparently Mabel was more worried about her job, instead of being helpful. If Mabel was the manager, Sherri shuddered at the thought of who was the assistant manager. Probably Vlad the Impaler, or Ivan the Terrible, or someone else who needed serious anger management work.

Sheri sighed, and decided to go for a drive. Can't explain it, it's apparently part of the fee for whatever future service she was supposed to give. That worried her, saving her ass from Prison was one thing, but giving her a $55,000 auto, that was something entirely different.

She drove around in her new car and loved it. She was worried about it, there was no way she could afford it, she was at least a year, maybe more from being a Junior Partner.

She ate dinner out, dining with the King as they used to say at school. Burger King that is.

Saturday ended with her at home, worried about this mysterious Mr. Mason. The internet had little or nothing about him. He was pictured with the mayor at some charity event. Was a notable attendee at a country club dinner or something. Fluff pieces. Nothing else.

Who was this mysterious man who appeared out of nowhere and saved her? What did he want, and what would it cost her? Sherri couldn't even begin to guess about the answers to those questions.

12