Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BC232
BC232
41 Followers

After a few jabs I would head back up, hesitating at the area between her holes, driving my tongue into her pussy a few more times, then back across her clit. I increased the speed and tempo of this process, and soon saw that I had her where I wanted her. She was hanging on the edge begging for release and getting none. Every time my tongue hit her clit her tummy would jerk and her pelvis would push hard against my tongue. I purposely slowed the tempo and kept her on that ledge for another ten minutes to build her tension to the point of snapping.

I could see now that each time my tongue hit her clit she was experiencing little 'mini-climaxes.' She would suck in quick deep breaths and hold them, pushing her tummy into the air and grinding her pelvis into my face. Her hands were on the back of my head now trying to force hit clit into my mouth.

"Now, NOW. Suck my clit...NOW. I'm ready. I have to cum now!" she begged. "Oh, Please...PLEASE... Make me CUM...the CLIT...Suck my CLIT!!!"

I agreed - it was time. My hands now went to her pelvis and my fingers pulled her skin up and apart hard, exposing her clit and making stand up like a little cock. I slid my lower lip against her clit hard to put pressure on it, and then worked my tongue furiously over the hardened little nub. Her orgasm exploded immediately. Her body started to convulse uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. Her tummy was hard and arched high in the air. She gasped in small breaths between her groans as cum squirted from her cunt and splashed my face. I plunged my tongue deep inside her and started sucking all the juice I could into my moth and swallowed it.

I went quickly back to her clit and bit and licked it with frenzy. I pursed my lips hard against her knob and shook my head violently from side to side driving her into a state of multiple orgasms. I continued till she could stand no more and started to push my head away.

"I can't...I can't cum anymore. Stop. I can't take anymore, " she insisted. She clamped her legs hard and rolled to her side, burying her hands between her legs to protect her sensitive clit from any further assault. She lay there like that for ten minutes, lightly cooing with a grin on her face that stretched from ear to ear.

In the meantime I wiped my cum-drenched face, waiting for her to recover.

Finally she said, "I have never cum so hard in my life! Where did you ever learn to do that," she asked.

"I don't know. It just came natural. I watched the expression on your face to see what you liked best, then kept doing it. I wanted to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

I crawled onto the bed beside her, cuddling in a spooned position, threw a cover over us, and hugged her tightly. After a brief nap she returned to her room. Thereafter, over the next two years whenever my dad came home in one of his foul, drunken moods - she would steal into my bedroom where she knew she would be safe, and we would get lost in pleasuring one another to escape the paradox of our home situation.

I believe my step mom somehow sensed that there had been a shift in the relationship between my father an us kids, though I never mentioned to her that I had beat the crap out of him that day. Since that time they had fought, but it had not become violent like before, just a lot of screaming and swearing at one another. My sister and I were nineteen years old now and had just graduated from high school. I had signed-up for the Army and was scheduled to leave for basic training just after the 4th of July. I had one month of freedom left before the Army owned my ass. My sister had been accepted at college and would be starting in the fall.

Late one afternoon about two weeks before I was to leave I had returned home from a friends house and went to my room. When I opened the door I saw my stepmother sprawled across my bed - passed out. The smell of alcohol was heavy on her breath. She was wearing a light sleeveless blouse that had been tied in a knot at the bottom without being buttoned. I recognized it as the one she always wore when she worked in the flower garden. It was obvious that she was not wearing any bra. Below that she had on a short black skirt that was mid-thigh in length and practically showed her crotch - as one leg was cocked off to the side at a wide angle. I was aware that if I walked around to the foot of the bed I would be able to have a clear shot of her crotch in that position. My curiosity got the best of me and I made my way to the foot of the bed.

I got on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed and looked up her dress. I froze as I discovered that she was not wearing any panties at all. Instead, the sight of her bare pussy was staring back at me greeted me. I noticed it had been shaved several days before, and while it revealed all of her womanly possessions, the hair had grown to little bristly nubs. Obviously it must have relieved the itching for her to sleep with her legs spread like that. I must have stared like that for 5 minutes, not sure if she was merely sleeping or indeed passed out. My cock was hard, and I had been rubbing it to relieve the tension.

Finally, my curiosity got the best of me and I moved closer to get a good look and smell of her sex. As I was making my examination I heard her start to lightly snore. Completely aroused now and feeling braver, I decided to reach a hand in and touch her pussy. As my finger made contact she did not move. I rubbed the little nubs and slowly, almost imperceptibly, slid my finger down the length of her crack several times until her lips parted to reveal her moist hole and clit. Now I was really horny as my cock begged to be released from my pants.

I closed the door to my room and removed my pants and underwear, leaving my cock free, exposed, and fully erect. While stroking my cock with one hand I went back to her and gently pulled her blouse aside, exposing one of her large 42DD tits for my viewing pleasure. I bent over and lightly ran my tongue over the exposed nipple, and though I could still hear her deep breathing remain unchanged, her nipple had responded by darkening as it puckered into the erect hardness I had seen her do to herself before. Only this time my face was inches away and I could see the minute changes occur in vivid detail.

Now that it had become fully erect I placed my mouth over it and flicked the tip of it back and forth with my tongue and at the same time started earnestly stroking my cock.

Next I moved my hands to her skirt and folded the hem of it back so that her pussy was entirely uncovered. The lips of her cunt had closed some again, so this time instead of using my finger to slowly part them, I lowered my head and started to lick up and down the crack. It too quickly responded by opening up like the petals of a flower in bloom. Her taste was similar to that I had experienced when I ate my sister's, but yet had it's own distinct flavor that set it apart. The bristly nubs of her hair tickled my tongue some as I licked.

As my tongue hit her clit, the leg that had been straight raised a little, then fell off to the side which had the effect of spreading her legs even wider revealing the inner redness of her cunt and clearly showing her wet hole. I stopped pumping my cock, realizing how awkward it would be if she were to awake and see me stroking my cock over her bare pussy. I listened to her breathing for a minute. Satisfied that it appeared unchanged, I lowered my head onto her pussy and started licking again, careful to avoid her clit now. I didn't want to risk rousing her from her slumber. I pumped my cock fast now and squeezed my legs tight to encourage my climax to come as quickly as possible. In no time I felt my balls draw tight to my groin and saw my spunk shoot out from the head of my conk - landing on her pussy, legs and skirt. After the last of my cum had left my body I looked at the slippery mess that I had sprayed all over my stepmother, wondering what I should do now.

Just then I heard the front door close. I jumped up, looked out the window and saw may dad's car parked outside. "Shit," I whispered. I quickly grabbed my swimsuit and pulled it over my still throbbing cock. Then I placed a blanket over my stepmother's torso covering her exposed tit and pussy, and as I heard my father start coming up the stairs I rushed to the window, climbed onto the roof, and shimmied down the railing. I darted to a close friend's house as quick as my legs could carry me, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest.

In the days that followed before I went into the Army I never heard any repercussions or innuendos that would betray either my dad or my step mom knowing what I had done.

The night before I left for basic training my sister and I were watching TV alone in the house. My dad and step mom had left for the 4th of July week to go fishing with friends who had that cabin on the lake.

She looked over at me and asked. "Would you mind if I rented some videos and invited some girlfriends over to watch movies? It being your last night home and all."

"No, I don't mind," I replied.

"Some of the girls want to drink, too. Would you mind?"

"Not as long as they keep the noise down. And they have to spend the night here. I don't want them out driving drunk and hurting someone."

"OK," she said. And with that grabbed her pocketbook and left.

About half an hour later she was back with three girlfriends sprawled about the living room watching some chick-flick, but mostly drinking and talking about boys. Since it was approaching 8 PM they had already changed into their sleepwear and I noticed that some of them were quite revealing as I made my way in to check on things.

"Mind if I grab one of those beers," I asked.

"Help yourself, bro," my sister said. With beer in hand I went back upstairs to my room to finish packing and relax.

About an hour later I had heard that the party was getting a little load. The girls were laughing and joking at a high pitch now, and being hungry figured I'd get something to eat from the kitchen and remind them to keep it a little quieter. As I neared the bottom of the steps I heard sounds like someone was having sex mixed with the sprite conversation the girls were having. I peered around the corner and to my amazement the girls had replaced the video they were watching with an adult fuck flick. I stood motionless and eavesdropped for a bit, curious to hear what the reaction of these teens were to the carnal action they were observing. The guy on the screen was getting his huge tool washed by two women while a third had her snatch buried into his face and he was lapping eagerly at her clit.

The names of my sister's three friends were Jenny, Kassie, and Samantha.

Jenny had the shape of a Barbie doll, only brunette. Disproportionately big tits compared to her body - they had to be 38D's. Her ass was small, firm, and tight. Her facial features were straight from a fashion magazine. She was clad in a short camisole type top that looked two sizes too small, and rode high under her breasts, which were flattened and pushed them up due to the tightness of the material that held them. Her belly was open to view above her loose elastic bottom pajama shorts.

Kassie on the other hand definitely had the farm girl look. She was dishwater blond with freckles and normal 36C breasts. Her ass was round and slightly padded, and she had one of those faces that was cute in its own way and not unpleasant to look at. Overall her body was not thick or chunky, it just had a solidness to it that didn't allow her bones to show under her skin. She was my sister's best friend, though god only knows why. She was a teenage slut, and didn't seem to care who she slept with, even going to bed once with my sister's boyfriend. I imagined that's where my sister picked up her sexual education and no doubt it was her skin flick they were watching. Kassie was wearing a sheer see through pullover nightie that barely covered her ass cheeks. When she rocked forward to grab another beer I could see that she had on g-string panties.

Samantha was an example of the classic California girl. She sported long, straight, white-blond hair that contrasted with a dark tan. She had a hard body that was skinny and petite with 34B tits and rock hard clearly defined abdominal muscles. Her most obvious assets were her big hips and full ass that blended into her muscular thighs. She wore a cotton smock and loose gym shorts.

My sister was wearing an oversize t-shirt with underwear. It was she who I heard comment, "Will you look at that! I can't believe that woman just took that guys whole cock all the way down her throat - DAMN."

I glanced at the TV screen and sure enough, one of the gals that were sharing the cock had pushed the other away and was deep-throating the stud. Then the one that had lost her lollipop moved down to eat the pussy of the one that was deep-throating.

"How can she do that - eat another girls pussy. That's disgusting!" said Jenny.

"Don't knock it till ya try it," Kassie said with a wink in the direction of my sister.

"You don't mean that you've done that before, have you?" Jenny said. "With another girl?"

My sister spoke, coming to Kassie's defense. "Actually, we have - together, with each other."

Then Kassie said, "Perhaps you'd like to see the real thing instead of watching someone on a video." And in a swift motion her see through nightie came off followed by her panties. My sister had done likewise with her t-shirt and undies, and they were both completely nude. They began to fondle one another's tits and I watched as Kassie grabbed my sister's hand and placed it on her crotch. After my sister started rubbing Kassie's cunt, Kassie reciprocated imitating the same motions. They sat in the middle of the floor with their pussies parted wide facing each other in the middle of the room replacing the action on the TV as the center of attraction. All eyes were glued on the live performance.

Kassie's moans were intensifying and it was clear she was on the road to ecstasy. Either she was more horny or my sister's hands were much more effective in the art of stimulation. Kassie had lost the interest in trying to play with my sister's pussy and had laid back propped on her elbows to maximize her enjoyment. My sister stopped her rubbing and assumed a prone position with her face at Kassie's pussy, then advanced and buried her face in the hair trimmed cunt before her.

She shuddered and moaned as my sister's lips enveloped the hard know of Kassie's clit with her mouth.

"Oh, yes. There - right there. Yeah you got it - ooooohhh." The dishwater blond said. Her tits quaked each time the tongue hit the love muscle. Kassie looked at the other girls and ordered, "Will one of you get over here quick and pinch my nipples?"

Jenny was still somewhat shocked by the events unfolding before her eyes; however, Samantha knelt down and blended into the melee by grabbing two full fistfuls of tit flesh and began kneading the nipples to hardness. Once hard she grasped each between a thumb and forefinger and pinched at the same time twisted the dark flesh. Now fully aroused Samantha took one into her mouth and sucked the brown little knob into her mouth and chewed at the hard nipple, producing a pleasant, "Aaaawwww - yeees," from Kassie.

Unconsciously I had been rubbing my rock hard bone out of reflex as I watched my sister's mouth and tongue expertly work Kassie into a frenzy. As her face pressed deep into the pussy the puffy flesh surrounding it would pucker and plump up over the side of her mouth. Then as her tongue flirted across the clit the flesh would shake and quiver.

"Oh, fuck - Yes. Keep on. Don't stop. I'm going to cum in your mouth," Kassie said. "Ummmmm."

My cock was twitching now and begging for release from the confines of my pants. I couldn't take the chance of being naked and caught by these girls jacking myself off. I forced my hand away from my shaft and concentrated on the action in front of me as I stole peeps from around the corner.

Samantha was intently working at the full tits, and was now including slaps and hard pinches across the tits, making them take on a red glow and become even more sensitive. Each time Samantha's mouth bit or pinched Kassie would jerk with pleasure and utter, "Shit, harder. That feels so good. "

I watched as my sister started fucking Kassie's pussy with her tongue now, going in and out of the hot pussy like it was a small cock. "OH, Fuck. Oh, Shit," Kassie said. "I'm going to cum...I'm going to CUMMM!"

Though Jenny was not much into the lesbian thing, the sight was having an affect on her as well. She had her hand on her pussy and was rubbing it slowly through the elastic material of her pajama shorts as she watched.

"Fuck my pussy faster...Faster...I'm going to CUMMM," Kassie insisted.

Taking the cue, my sister pulled her tongue out and inserted 3 fingers into the wet pussy and started pumping them in and out quickly, while her tongue rubbed its wetness back and forth across Kassie's clit.

"OH my god. Don't stop. Faster, here it CUMMS... Shit!" And with that Kassie laid back flat on the floor and dug both of her hands into her tummy grasping the tightened muscles as her orgasm flooded her body. I watched the sticky white fluid of her climax flowed out her hole to coat my sisters' fingers, then slide down to her asshole. "Oh, OOOOH, ah - aaaaaahh. Ugh, urgh. Uuugggggg., shit...ohhhh," Kassie whimpered.

As my sister pulled away when the orgasm has subsided, she noticed that Jenny was still busy working the wet spot that had now developed on the crotch of her shorts over the region where her pussy was.

"At least I see you masturbate like the rest of us do," she told Jenny. Then instructed her, "Wait here while I get something to make you feel better." And with that my sister jumped up and headed toward the stairs.

Quickly I pulled back and tried to back quietly up the stairs, but my sister was too fast and had saw me, as she started upstairs. She kept coming, smiling as she noticed the bulge in my pants from my hard-on. She put her finger to her mouth in a 'Shshh' fashion and pointed towards her bedroom. I turned and went in followed closely by her on my heels.

"Did you like the show," she asked, already knowing as she gave my hard cock a squeeze. "You just keep watching some more. I'll let you know when we are ready for your services," she said as she winked. Then she bent under her bed and pulled out a large bag and went back downstairs. I made my way back to my perch and resumed my spying as my sister took center stage and extracted an 18-inch double dildo from the bag.

"Here Jenny, take this." And she handed her the black rubber double dong. "Take off your clothes and act as if it is his dick that is fucking you," she said pointing towards the TV where the stud in the video was fucking one of the bitches doggie-style with his big cock.

Hesitantly she slipped her baby-doll top off over her head, releasing those gigantic huge tits from their confines. Finally, the moment I had hoped for. I had lusted to see those beauties for years. They flopped from their bonds and slapped her chest audibly. My cock was begging for attention just at the sight of them. They hung low as she deeply bent to remove her shorts, stretching past her elbows. Dam, I wanted to grab those fun bags. My sister walked over and started to rub the rubber shaft over Jenny's pussy as Jenny took a perch on the couch. Slowly she was pushing the pussy lips apart as the legs relaxed and parted.

"Now take this and start to Fuck yourself with it. Don't worry about us. I have other toys we are going to play with while you watch and masturbate." She looked in the direction of Samantha and told her, "You strip too. The rest of us are naked. Then put this on." My sister reached into her bag and to my amazement out came an 8-inch strap-on dildo and handed it to Samantha.

BC232
BC232
41 Followers