Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BC232
BC232
41 Followers

"Oh fuck. That's it baby. Oh baby, fuck baby, I'm gonna cum on your cock. I'm gonna cum now. Oh fuck, make me cum baby!" She pleaded.

I put both of my hands under her ass cheeks and started to push her up and down on my shaft. Feeling her hit her orgasm, I propped her ass high with my hands and started to fuck her back hard and fast as she let loose on my shaft. I kept driving upwards into her smacking her ass now faster as I watched the cum dibble down my shaft and pool on my groin and balls. Having had her climax, she rolled over onto her side on the floor with a glazed look in her eyes. I noticed that Jenny had fallen asleep on the couch, and Samantha had stopped playing with her cunt.

"You know what I told you," I said to Samantha.

"Why do you think I stopped," she replied. "I want you to fuck my ass big boy."

"You are way too eager. First I'm going to stuff your pussy, then I'm going to fuck your ass till I cum and your going to take it in your face."

"So, what are you waiting for big boy," she taunted.

I threw her on the floor and spread her legs wide. I licked her cunt some and then put the head of my cock at her cute little slit. I had to push hard to get it into her pussy. She was unbelievably tight, and as I looked at my cock buried into her I could see no more of her cunt visible. It was as if it had all got sucked inside her when I entered her. Her clit was deep into her hole along with my cock. She responded almost immediately with a mild shiver of an orgasm. I started to pump in and out her pussy and I could actually feel her pussy muscles clamp onto my cock and try to keep it from exiting. Damn, I thought. That exercising must give her amazing control. Her pussy felt tighter than Jenny's asshole did!

My sister left the couch, went to the floor on all fours, and put her cunt over Samantha's waiting mouth Samantha took the bait and started eating my sister's pussy. Since my sister had been frigging herself for some time now it only took a minute before my sister started gushing and spewing her cum all over Samantha's mouth and face. So much of my sister's juice had flowed into Samantha's mouth that she started to choke on the volume and had to spit it out - where it dibbled down both sides of her face to pool on the floor. My sister's cum had coated her face and Samantha's long blond hair was matted with her cum.

I kept pumping at Samantha's pussy for about another minute when I felt her release her liquid onto my manhood as her Goosebumps betrayed her orgasm. Even though there was less friction as a result of her cumming, she still held my cock tightly with her clamped muscles keeping me imbedded with the head of my cock poking hard against her insides. With that kind of control I knew I was going to cum fast if I didn't get out of her, so I forced my pecker out of her pussy, and I swear I heard a suction sound as the head of my cock popped out of her pussy.

I rolled Samantha over on all fours doggy style and pushed her cum drenched face down into my sister's pussy again. I stood up and straddled her pert little ass, which was pointed high into the air with her little button high and center. I rubbed her pussy and gathered all the liquid I could and stroked it over my cock. I rubbed some more onto her asshole and inserted firs one, then two fingers and finger fucked her ass. After her sphincter has loosened some, I put the head of my cock into her tight little hole and pushed hard. I was amazed at how easily her bum had received me. I slid in half way with the first thrust. She started rocking back and forth on my cock, not waiting for me to fuck her. I was transfixed at the sight of my big cock plowing into this little ass that seemed half as big. I was plunging in deep now, right up to my hairs, and she wanted more. I fucked her ass fast and hard for about five minutes and felt my cum rising from my balls.

"Fuck - I'm going to cum, I'm going to CUM."

She pulled her ass off my cock, wheeled around and began to jerk hard at my cock. Her mouth was open and she was licking her lips. "Cum all over my face big boy. Cum in my mouth." She pumped furiously as I felt the hot cum Squirt out of the head of my cock and paste itself all over her eyes, nose and hair. The next several quirts found her mouth and lips, and she spit it back out to run down her chin and all down her chest and tummy, forming a pool in her crotch. She kept jacking my cock and the rest of its contents all over her tits and chest. By the time I was done, she was covered from head to toe with cum from both me and my sister. I milked the last of it from my shaft and flicked it onto her face. Then after taking a seat my sister stood over her and jabbed her fingers fast in and out of her pussy and another gusher sprayed all over Samantha. By the time she was done cumming on Samantha's head it looked as if Samantha had just stepped out of a cum shower. Like I said, there is nothing more beautiful than a cum-soaked woman. She looked so gorgeous to me that I bent over and gave her a long passionate wet kiss that mingled all of our juices together.

Afterwards, While Samantha was cleaning up my sister got some pillows and quilts and spread them on the living room floor and managed to get all the girls settled in to sleep there.

After my sister had picked up the living room and gathered her toys back into the bag, she motioned me to follow her upstairs with a finger gesture. I followed her to her bedroom.

"How did you like your going away party?"

"You mean you had this planned all the time?"

"Well, Samantha, Kassie and I did. Jenny just kinda tagged along and got caught up in the process."

"Damn. You're amazing. I have the best sister in the world. How can I ever repay you?"

"The party's not over yet!" She exclaimed. "Now, I want to feel that monster inside me. Everyone else has had it - now it's my turn. That's my special surprise for your. Just promise you won't cum in my pussy. I want you to cum inside my ass."

"Are you serious?" She just pushed me back onto her bed and straddled my head with her legs, placing her pussy over my mouth.

"You can begin now." She said, as she started jacking and sucking my cock to stiffness again in a '69' position.

My cock jumped back to life again as a result of her expert manipulations, and my mouth began to make love to her pussy. My hands found her hanging tits and I caught glimpses of me feeling them through the opening of her parted legs. Her pussy juices was the best tasting of all I had ever tasted, sort of like apple juice, and I could never seem to get enough. She was the only woman I had ever known that gushed cum out her pussy like a garden hose. I loved it. Her hot wet moth was like heaven as it slowly glided up and down the length of my shaft. She was grinding her pussy in circles over my mouth, and I could tell she was getting ready to deliver me a load of juice as her moans of pleasure deepened and ran together. Sure enough, I had to close my eyes as the first shot from her cunt pasted itself all over my face like a water faucet. After the first quirt I grabbed her ass cheeks and forced my tongue up her cunt and began to milk the liquid from her pussy into my mouth, and I swallowed all he offered.

She spun around on top of me and said, "Fuck me now. I have to feel you cock inside me. You have such a beautiful cock. I have to have it. I've wanted to feel it inside me for so long, but you never fucked me. I have to have you now before you leave."

She lowered her wet pussy onto my hard cock and pushed it inside. Oh my god. I'm fucking my sister!

"Do you really think we should be doing this?" I questioned. "It's not right - it's incest."

What do you mean - it's not right? It's the most natural thing in the world to love someone and make him or her happy. Who do you think the kids of Adam & Eve fucked? Besides, it's more right than going into the Army where you may have to hurt and kill people. Just shut up and FUCK ME! Just enjoy our lovemaking."

How could I argue with logic like that? Besides, my cock had a mind of it's own, and right now it was making the right decision for itself. Any doubts that lingered were soon overcome by the pleasurable sensations her cunt was providing. She was purposely gliding up and down the full length of my shaft slowly and purposefully, rising up till I could see the head of my cock barely inside, then sliding down till her clit hit my pelvis bone where she would rock once or twice before rising again.

My hands were engrossed in her large full tits that were hanging in front of my face and actually covered it each time she came down to rest with my full length inside her. I was in heaven. She kept that up for half an hour before I warned her that if she did not stop soon I was going to spray my load into her cunt.

She rose off my cock and bent over, placing her hands on the footboard of the bed. "Now fuck my ass. Fuck me hard and cum inside me. I want to feel your cum squirting in my ass."

I took a position behind her and pressed my flesh into her rosebud. I watched as the puckered skin followed my cock in and disappeared along with the head of my manhood. I felt her tight round muscle snap around my shaft after the head had entered completely. She began pushing back against me, her tits rocking with the motion, as more and more of me disappeared into that tunnel. I started pushing back.

"Yes, yes. That's it. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass with your big hard cock."

"I love fucking your tight ass. Its so smooth and soft."

"Fuck me hard. Fuck me like your jacking off. Spread my cheeks and ram it in."

I spread her cheeks and did as she asked. I could she her cunt underneath it as my balls slapped against it and hid it from view. My cock was grinding deep and fast now. Her fingers were vibrating across her clit fast now. I kept pounding at her willing flesh faster and faster. My cock now started to get even harder, and fought to break loose from its skin so it could get bigger. I knew the color of the head of my cock was turning a deep purple in color as it was preparing to deliver its load into her hot bowels.

"Oh shit, baby. I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum inside your ass," I said.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming too. Fill my ass now. FUCK ME HARD...oooo...ooooo...ooooo...AHHH, yes!" she said as her cUm flowed one last time from the folds of her cunt.

"Here it cummms...here it cummms. Oh Fuck, yes..." I said as my sperm spewed from my balls into her hot ass. I pumped even harder. My cum squirted from her tight ass as more entered her to take its place. I came and came and came. My cock was throbbing inside her ass wanting to get in even farther, though it was impossible. My sticky cum was forming rivulets of streamers as it mixed with hers and gathered on my balls before dropping to the wet floor below us. Still I kept pumping. My cock was making suction sounds now as it penetrated her pasted asshole.

After our emotions had subsided I guided her to the bed without removing my cock and we lay down spooned like that with my cock stuffed up her ass and her tit in my tight grasp and drifted off to sleep. Sometime during the night my cock had slipped from her ass without my knowing.

The following morning I awoke early before everyone, showered, and then left to report for the Army.

Following my basic training the Army sent me to Germany. Prostitution was legal there and though I had used those 'Government inspected' sluts about four times, the experience was never really satisfying. All the time I was fucking them they kept saying, "You cum yet...you cum yet. Time is money." Certainly it couldn't hold a candle to the feelings my sister and I had shared together. And although I finally got to put my cock into a pussy, albeit in a condom, I longed for those times when my sister and I ate each other.

During the second year of my Army service I was notified that my dad had died from a heart attack. I was given an emergency leave to return home for the funeral. A year after that, at the age of 22, I was discharged from the Army and returned home to live. I got my old job back in the truck factory, and bought a brand new Chevy.

A few weeks after I had returned it became painfully obvious that no matter how dysfunctional their relationship had been, my stepmother had loved my father very much, and in the past year following his death had become a very lonely widow. Since I was 22, and of legal drinking age, I proposed one night that we go out on a date together and "try to get the other one laid."

She was taken aback initially by the suggestion, "You can't be serious?"

"And why not? We are both adults now, and besides, it's not like I'm your birth son. Hell you were six years younger than dad. Your 34 with the looks of a 28-year old and I'm 22. For all anyone knows we would just be out on a date and I happen to like older women."

"Or I like younger men," she nervously laughed. But finally she relented and agreed to meet that Friday night at a local bar she used to work at and 'party' together.

Following work on Friday I got home and cleaned up for our night out. When she came out of her bedroom she was wearing a tight fitting black one-piece dress with buttons down the front forming a low 'V' opening that highlighted her large bulging breasts. She was wearing black nylons, not pantyhose I suspected based on my intimate boyhood knowledge of her apparel. Her tummy was flat, which only reinforced my assessment that she was wearing a girdle that secured the top of her nylons. She was stunning.

I suggested we go out to eat at a good restaurant since she was dressed to kill and I was famished.

"Just one thing," I said. "Don't call me your son, we act like a couple."

"I guess there's no harm in that," she said. She took my arm as the waiter led us to our table. After placing our order we made small talk as we sipped a cocktail, mostly about my experiences in the Army.

After had finished our meal she said, "You have really grown up to be such a handsome man, and you look so much like your father. I know that my body excites you because I notice the bulge in your pants sometimes when you look at me."

I wasn't quite sure where this was headed. I wasn't sure if she had been trying to seduce me. Now here she was talking like that. Perhaps it was the drinks we had that made her a little loose-lipped. I decided that I would play along and be honest by sharing a little secret with her.

"You know, I'm a tit man. It was those big tits of yours that hung in front of my face that did it. Sometimes I could even see down your blouse."

She turned red in the face.

"So," she said, "are we playing 'truth or dare' now? Do I have to come back with a confession of my own?"

"Up to you how far you want to take this," I said.

She took a moment to sip her drink and mull the thought over in her min. Finally she said, "All right then. How about this? I always knew that you used to wear my underclothes and jack-off in them."

Now my cheeks got hot and red as I processed the thought that she knew what I had been doing all along.

"H-how did you ever find out about that?" I managed to eek out.

"Just who do you think did all the dirty laundry? Besides, I remember coming home early one afternoon and saw you in my closet wearing my high heels, nylons and underwear."

"Y-you knew that and never said anything after all this time?" I was flabbergasted.

"Yup, and nope. What would be the point - I'd just embarrass you for having natural urges."

"That wouldn't have been the time that you walked into the closet and grabbed your box with the dildo and nipple clamps. Then went to the bed and did yourself in front of me, was it?"

"Oh, my god!" The redness flushed to her face again. "Touche'. Now I never knew about that time. And " Whispering now, "And just what did you see, if you don't mind my asking?"

Barely audible I answered, "I saw you strip, clamp your nipples and fuck yourself with a big, red rubber dildo. I could smell you were drinking, and I thought you passed out afterwards, but I was never sure."

Ahem, "Oh, I passed out all right. I never knew about that. You bad little boy, you!" She chuckled. After a brief pause and a little squirming in her seat she asked, "And did that make you excited?"

"Damn straight!" I replied. And then I felt her nylon foot touch my groin under the tablecloth as it started rubbing my cock. I stiffened at first, and then attempted to act as casual as I could under the circumstances. My mind started to whirl. Is my step mom coming on to me, I wondered?

"And are you hard right now - talking like this?" she inquired, but already knowing the answer.

"Would you believe me if I said, no?"

The mood lightened a little as she laughed aloud. "No. But there was one time when I did remember you seeing me. And more!"

"More?" I repeated.

"Oh yes, much more. As I recall, it was a few weeks before you went into the Army. Your father and I had been fighting, as usual. And I went to your room to lie down and relax. I figured if he came home he wouldn't look for me there. When I heard the door open I pretended to be asleep, thinking it was him. Then when I felt my dress being lifted and my, you know...vagina...and boobs were being licked I couldn't help but peak to see who was doing this to me. When I saw it was you I didn't know what I should do. You shouldn't be doing what you were doing, and a little voice inside me said it wasn't right. But then the sensations it was producing in me felt stronger than any guilt I had, so I just let you continue. And I didn't want to embarrass you. Then when you hit my clit and I flinched, I though you would quit and leave. Then I heard you jacking off and I knew I had to see what was going on. When I peaked and saw how big you are I knew that someday I just had to feel that cock inside me. I actually felt your semen hit me when you came. After you left I wiped it off and tasted it as I brought myself off thinking about you. I was hoping you would do more to me than jack-off but you never did."

All through her confession she maintained the rubbing of my cock with her silken foot, and if she kept it up just a little longer I would end up with a wet spot in the front of my pants. I told her so, and she put her foot back on the floor and said, "Well, what are we going to do about this? Since you are my 'date' I suggest you kiss me, then take me home and fuck my goddamn brains out."

My head was swimming. Her brazen suggestion scared the shit right out of me. Logic said I shouldn't, but my throbbing dick was telling me otherwise. My mouth was really dry as I bent over the table and gave her a small peck on the lips. She licked my mouth full with her tongue.

Before I could pull away she put her hand around the back of my neck and pulled me closer, softly saying, "I meant a 'real' kiss." Then she parted my lips with her tongue and gave me a long, wet, passionate kiss - after which she said, "Take me home now. Tonight you can do anything you want with me. I will be your love slave. My only reason for existence is to give you pleasure."

I managed to compose myself long enough to pay the waiter and scurry out of there with my stepmother in tow without attracting too much attention to the bulge I was sporting. Once I started the car and began the short drive home she reached over, unzipped my pants, and exposed my erect cock to the cool evening air.

"Holy SHIT," she gasped. "Your huge! It's bigger than I ever imagined, and much bigger than my toy." She began stroking it as I was driving by running her fingers all over the head and up and down the length of my shaft.

My cock was jumping with what her fingers were doing to the head. I found myself trying to get home as fast as I could without speeding. I drove home with one hand on the steering wheel and the other arm was propped on her closest shoulder. My hand dipped down into the deep 'V' top of her dress, slid under her bra and was fondling her tit. All of my fantasies were coming true. I was finally touching those mammoth 42DDD tits I had coveted all these years.

BC232
BC232
41 Followers
1...45678...10