Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally anyone who wanted to fulfill someone else's fantasy of being peed on would be allowed to relieve him or herself by fucking the other party or making the other party relieve them sexually. Since Jack also wanted to be peed on he wasn't allowed to relieve himself. Katherine and I stood on each side of Jack holding his cock and telling him to pee on the woman. After a couple of minutes a stream of pee left jacks cock and the woman let out multiple moans and opened her mouth to swallow it.

Jack peed a good minute before emptying his bladder and enjoyed every second of what he was doing. Katherine then told him he could give the woman a taste of his cock if he liked. Jack looked at me and I nodded with approval and I then took him by his cock and guided his member into her mouth. She started to make slurping sounds and sucked on his head hard enough to taste whatever pee he had left trapped in his cock. I pulled down on Jack's cock while she sucked on his head and Jack gave her one last squirt of pee down her throat. Jacked moaned and his cock & balls began to swell.

Katherine and I then guided jack over to the restraints on the floor and told Jack to lye down. Katherine tied his legs while I tied his arms. I told Katherine Jack liked to be blindfolded and she pulled off the soft leather strap on her neck and tied it around jacks eyes. Then I walked over to stroke Jack's rigid cock and told him to lye back and enjoy. I wanted to be the first to pee on Jack but I figured I would save the best for last. I just sat back and played with my clit while I watched Katherine stand over Jack and let out a stream of piss all over his already hot cock.

And anxiously waiting were five other girls waiting to take their turn. Katherine exclaimed since she owned this place she would not be selfish and would let the other girls have their turn first. The first girl squatted and peed on Jack's face and all over his chest and then sat on his face and Jack eagerly licked her swollen clit. While she came on Jack's face another girl was peeing all over Jack and proceeded to squat down and get herself off on his cock. The next girl took her turn and whether he liked it or not she made him drink her piss and pulled her lips apart so she could spray it on his face at the same time.

The girl reached behind her to stroke Jack's cock while she peed in his mouth and Jack CALLED TO ME. BAABY SHE IS GOING TO MAKE ME CU UUUMMM! Shhhh Jack, You know you can't cum yet and I motioned for the girl to let go of his member. The girl intended to fuck Jack but then decided she would give Jack a break and make her suck her pussy instead. The fifth girl wasn't so compassionate and she covered Jack's Belly and cock with her pee and then proceeded to squat down and insert his cock inside her pussy.

My pussy was so wet with anticipation at this point and I couldn't wait any longer. Katherine and I took off the blindfold and both of us stood above Jack who was now telling me he can't take it no more. We both let out a stream of pee Katherine peed all over his cock while I held my hanging anticipating lips open so he could watch my pee come out. I drenched him from head to toe and then I told him that Katherine here is going to help me fulfill your fantasy of having two women. Katherine and I laid down in the puddle with Jack both of us on each side of him.

We stroked his member and balls at the same time and then leaned down to lick the pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock. Both of us licking both sides of his cock and gently stroking his balls with our fingernails. OHHHHHH FUCKK Jack Exclaimed, I'm gonna cum. Ohhhh you like that do you jack Katherine exclaimed, if you like that you will definitely like this and she pulled out her breast out of her leather halter top. How about two sets of hard nipples to suck on? Hmmm? Would you like that Jack?

And we both moved up to let Jack suck and play with our nipples and I slowly mounted Jack and as soon as he felt my anticipating dripping wet pussy jerking him off his eyes rolled in the back of his head and his face became distorted. Katherine spread her legs to reveal the crotchless pants she was wearing and showed Jack she had no underwear on and she played with her pussy right above his face while I fucked him just like he fucks me when he gets very excited. I fucked his ultra sensitive cock like the bunny rabbit that I am and he began to tremble all over.

Katherine still teasing him with her pussy asked him if he would like her to cum in his mouth. Jack pleaded that we were going to make him lose it and as Katherine's pussy began to kiss Jack on the lips Jack reached out and grabbed her clit between his teeth and licked her swollen clit UHH UHHH UHHHH OH MY< OH GOD< I'm CUMMMMINNNGGGGGG! That was it, Katherine's pussy went into spasms and cum splattered all over his face and in his mouth from where I was I could see it happening and I lost control all over his cock.

Jack felt my pussy clamping down on his rigid cock and It almost looked as if he couldn't breath for a minute, the build up on his face was indescribable, he couldn't speak or move his cock erupted inside me and the cum oozed out of my pussy like a stream of warm water from a faucet. He filled me up and my pussy could not accommodate the amount of cum that drained from his balls. I lied there motionless with Jack, as it was difficult to move after all of our energy was drained from our bodies.

According to Katherine being accepted as a member of the club isn't easy but Needless to say she made us a member of the club and we visit at least once a month.

12