Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 02

Story Info
The Surprising Fall and Sudden Rise of Vinn and Much More”
14k words
4
7.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Author's note: EVERYONE in this story is over eighteen years of age. All characters are completely fictitious.

Rachel came staggering into her apartment in New York covered in cum, her clothes were all tattered and she still couldn't get the image of Vinn, who had passed away recently out of her head. She tore off her clothes and stopped at the mirror in her bathroom and looked at the bruises, scratches and dried cum that covered her body. It made her feel alive doing what she did, but still standing here her memories of Finn drifted back into her brain and she broke down and cried.

Staggering to the tub, she turned on the shower and stepped into the still cold water and held her breath waiting for the water to warm from the boiler in the basement. She couldn't wait for the water to warm, she desperately wanted to wash away the evening's activities.................

It all started shortly after graduation, Vinn and Rachel planned to get an apartment together in New York, Vinn would find a job while Rachel did her studies at the prestigious Julliard. Little did she know Vinn had other plans, as they made their way to the train station, Vinn pulled her bags out and she was shocked to find out he wasn't going with her; "Listen Rachel, I'll just bring you down in New York, I'll visit when I can and I want you to knock them dead there! You better hurry or you'll miss your train!"

She was shocked and was just about to turn and either make him come with her or she was staying, but when the conductor announced the departure of the train, Vinn turned and left leaving her nowhere to go but on the train, he was forcing her hand and she realized he wasn't doing it to me mean, but was doing it out of love. She dropped her bags and running to him gave him a huge kiss and turned and ran to the train. She yelled out as she picked up her bags; "You better come and visit soon and often Vinn! I miss you already!"

Little did she know he had joined the army and was leaving next week for basic training. Rachel for weeks couldn't find Vinn and she even came home one week-end and finally Buck broke down and told her about Vinn joining the army. She wasn't happy and began dating one of the sleazy third year students and finally after two months broke down and allowed him into her bed. She was surprised what an experienced lover he was and made her cum several times before even fucking her.

Just as this was happening Vinn washed out of basic training, he blew out his knee. Making his way to New York after his recovery, he wanted to explain to Rachel why he hadn't responded to her calls. When he got to her apartment and knocked on the door, he was smiling from ear to ear as she opened the door dressed in a short satin robe with a tiny lace nighty beneath it. She threw her arms around him when she saw who it was.

As they hugged Brody came walking out of the bedroom dressed only in a crumpled pair of shorts. Vinn had a shocked look on his face; he broke the hug quickly and turned to leave. Rachel spun around to see Brody standing there smiling, she turned stammering to explain to Vinn what he was doing there, but it was too late, Vinn already was down the stairs and heading out of her life forever.

Vinn hooked up with Kurt before leaving for Ohio; "I can't believe she did that to me Kurt, I'll never forgive her for what she did. I gave up everything for her and this is how she repays me?"

Kurt has no words to defend her; "Listen Vinn, I don't like Brody and Santana is investigating some shady things he's doing, just give her some time!"

"I'm done Kurt, I'm heading back to Akron and I'm putting Rachel and this entire mess behind me!" He got up from the table, gave Kurt a hug; "Take care Kurt and please do me a favor take care of Rachel, I'm beyond doing that now!" He turned and left. That began the spiral downfall for Vinn, both Kurt and Rachel knew it and that is why Rachel behaves the way she does when she realizes why and how Vinn died.

A week later Santana finds out what Brody is up to and when she tries to tell Rachel she doesn't believe Santana. Santana sets up a trap for Brody and when he is in the act of servicing one of his clients, she brings Rachel into the room with the aid of the bellman she persuaded with her gorgeous body. Rachel stood in the entrance to the room shocked to see what Brody was doing.

Rachel ran out of the room and ended it with Brody and even though Santana was doing all of this to prove to Rachel what a scumbag Brody was, Rachel still was furious with her for making a fool out of her.

After several long talks with Rachel, Kurt finally persuaded her to forgive Santana realizing she was doing all of this for her own good. The two women were reunited at a dinner prepared by Kurt in their studio apartment. He had made in a romantic theme and after opening a third bottle of wine, Kurt excused himself and leaves the two women to enjoy dessert and the last bottle of wine.

With both of them dressed in jeans and t-shirts, after finishing dessert Santana picked up the bottle of wine and moved over to the sofa. Refilling Rachel's glass they toasted and each took a sip. Santana placed her glass on the coffee table and took Rachel's and placed it beside hers. She scooted closer to Rachel and placing her index finger on her cheek, she tucked a stray dark lock of Rachel's hair behind her ear. Her hand stayed put as she cupped Rachel's chin and directed her lips in her direction.

Rachel's eyes were locked on Santana's equally dark eyes and as Santana lowered her mouth to her own, her lips parted and she closed her eyes and held her breath waiting to feel her lips touching another woman's lips. She had kissed and played with Quinn on the night of the prom, but now she was surrendering herself to a real lesbian to show her how to really love another woman.

Rachel let out a gasp and a tiny moan when she felt the warm, wet lips flutter against her own lips. With butterfly softness she felt Santana's tongue slowly paint her own lips and as the kiss began more urgent, she felt Santana's fingers comb through her long dark brown locks and pull her head and lips even harder against hers.

Santana slid closer and gripping Rachel's slight body, she gathered her up in her circle and planted her on her lap. She felt Rachel's arms circle her neck and kiss her even deeper. Santana groaned out when she felt Rachel's tongue timidly dart out and slip in-between her lips and dance along her tongue. Santana's hands slid along the base of Rachel's back and slip beneath her t-shirt. Her fingers raked over the smooth flesh of Rachel's back and reaching her bra clasp popped it open. In one swift move, Santana pulled Rachel's t-shirt and bra off leaving her naked to the waist.

Over the next ten minutes Santana worked her magic as she licked, sucked, nipped and caressed every square inch of Rachel's exposed flesh. By the time she popped open her jeans, she had Rachel squirming and so turned on she arched her back nearly begging Santana to pull off her jeans. Her panties came off at the same time leaving her totally exposed to Santana's smoking dark eyes.

Santana stood up and grabbing Rachel by the wrist, she led her to the large bed. Rachel slid onto the bed and propped her upper back up on two large pillows. Her legs were parted and they were sliding up and down as she tried to put some kind of pressure on her swollen clit.

Santana stood beside the bed and slowly began to strip. Off came the t-shirt, then the jeans along with her cute ankle sock. Her hands went up and pulled her long black hair from her ponytail and shook her hair loose. This produced a tiny groan from Rachel's lips as she drew her long brown hair across her shoulders to hide her swollen nipples.

Santana reached back and popped open her bra and it too fell to the floor. She bit her lower lip as she reached up and slowly tweaked her coal black puckered tips. Her hands slid into her panties and she dipped a finger into her dripping cunt. Pulling it out she painted her ruby red lips with her juices and slowly licked them clean. She turned to show Rachel her incredibly tight, compact ass, bending over she slowly drew the lacy, black boy shorts from her tight body and they fell to the floor.

Rachel now let out a louder groan as she stared at the fat camel-toe protruding between Santana's tight ass. She could smell both of their excitement and licked her lips as she saw the glistening fluids coating Santana's gorgeous pussy. She held out her arms to Santana and she planted one knee on the bed and slipped between her now wide-spread legs.

Santana gripped both of Rachel's wrists and placed them above her head and lowering her head to Rachel's ear she whispered; "Leave them here or you'll be punished!"

Rachel let out a gasp and nodded, she licked her lips as she held her arms above the pillows. She gripped the headboard as she felt Santana's tongue leave a trail along her neck, across one very, very stiff nipple. It moved to her heaving flat belly and she let out a loud cry when she felt Santana's tongue slowly swipe up and down her tight-lipped pussy.

Santana took a deep breath and inhaled Rachel's musky scent. The tip of her nose nuzzled Rachel's extended clit as her tongue slipped deeper and deeper into Rachel's bubbling cunt. She sucked harder as she drew a sticky stream of her tangy cunt juices into her mouth. She lapped faster and deeper and she was rewarded, Rachel bucked her hips up and down, side to side as she let out a loud scream and exploded. She exploded, flooding Santana's mouth with her juicy tonic. Santana loved how she tasted and shoved two and then a third finger into Rachel's pussy. She pumped in and out as she drew more of Rachel's juicy cum from her cunt.

Rachel was hyperventilating as she stiffened and came again. Her entire body was strung like a tight violin and she popped covering Santana's hand. She let out a scream when Santana added a fourth and her fifth finger. Rachel nearly passed out when her cunt swallowed up Santana's entire hand and her eyes rolled back in her head when she looked down and saw her cuntlips wrapped around Santana's wrist. She fell back to the bed and passed out from the intense orgasm that coursed through her gorgeous body.

When Rachel finally woke up, Santana had her enveloped in her arms. She was gently caressing Rachel's face, smoothing the hair from her face and forehead. Her other hand was sweeping up and down Rachel's body from belly to neck and back again. When she saw Rachel was awake, her hand traveled lower and lower with each downward stroke.

Rachel sucked in her breath when she felt Santana's fingers trace through her still very swollen pussy lips and tickle her clit. She reached down and grabbed Santana's hand and lifting it, she sucked her own juices from Santana's slime covered digits; "Enough Santana, I can't take any more. My god I've never, never cum like that before. I thought Mr. Bruester was great down there, but he doesn't even come close to you. I most definitely now know that I am not heterosexual, but I don't think I'm a lesbian, I love cock too much. I think I'm bi-sexual, I think I'll have to explore a little more to be sure!"

Before Santana could react, Rachel rolled over putting Santana's incredibly trim and sexy body beneath hers. She gave Santana what she received earlier and by the time her mouth was latched to Santana's fat-lipped drooling pussy, she had her cumming and cumming hard.

Rachel was inexperienced at servicing a woman, but what she lacked in finesse, she made up for in exuberance and curiosity. After making Santana cumming for the second time, she rose up from between Santana's thighs, her nose, cheeks, lips and chin were shiny and sticky from her creamy cum.

Santana had a dreamy look on her face and pulling Rachel up to her face, she kissed her deeply and hugging her firmly cuddled until the two of them drifted off to sleep.

During the night Rachel was awakened with Santana's head buried between her legs, she was lapping away at her pussy. It didn't take long to cum and exhausted they once again fell back to sleep.

Near dawn Santana woke up hearing a loud groan in the room. Opening her eyes she smiled as she watched Rachel sucking wildly at Kurt's cock. She had it down to the root, even though Kurt wasn't huge, he wasn't tiny either.

Santana was playing with her well-eaten pussy and jumping up she went to her bag and pulled out a harness. Slipping it on she slipped in behind Kurt. She licked once, twice and a third time on his puckered hole. Gripping his hips she shoved her strap-on deep into his ass. After just three or four thrusts she heard Rachel let out a squeal and looking over Kurt's shoulder she watched Rachel swallow wildly as Kurt emptied his swollen nuts into her mouth.

Santana slowly pulled out of Kurt's ass and went and washed off the slick phallic and slipping back onto the bed, she raised one of Rachel's legs and slipping forward, slipped easily into Rachel's pussy. She ground deep into her pussy and the base was situated at the perfect angle and was rubbing against her swollen clit

With each inward thrust it sent electrified shocks though both of their bodies. Within moments bodies were squirming and groaning as they both were on the verge of cumming.

When Kurt repaid Santana by shoving a finger up Santana's extremely tight asshole she drove hard into Rachel and the two of them came nearly simultaneously.

The three of them spent nearly half the day in bed and Rachel was surprised when Kurt mounted her and fucked her tight pussy.

Back in Akron, Vinn entered his step-father's house and was happy to see he was welcomed with open arms. It was over a year since he left and he wanted to take a nice long shower and head over to Kinsey High and speak to Mr. Bruester.

When Will saw Vinn, he had as huge smile on his face. Vinn put his hand out to shake his hand, but Will wouldn't have any of that. He pulled Vinn in for a hug and patted him on the back. Drawing back he looked at Vinn; "Well if you aren't a sight for sore eyes, come, come sit and let's catch up. I have so much to tell you and seeing you here, I think you're a god-sent!"

Vinn told him the whole story, from failing at boot-camp, to rehab and finally ending up in New York and how shocked and disappointed he was to see Rachel hadn't waited for him. "So tell me, what's going on here? Did I see Artie and Blaine; I thought they were seniors last year? Didn't they graduate?"

"Well Vinn, that's a long story, but to tell you the short story of it, Blaine went to New York to follow Kurt, but when Kurt found out Blaine cheated on him, he threw him out and it was too late to get back on track, so he's a senior this year. Artie went out to Los Angeles with Mercedes and when her promising gig fell through, he came back and is now a senior along with Blaine and the guys who were graduating sophomores when you graduated. I have a great group and I'd love to have you join me and push this group over the top at regionals. I have something to tell you, but can't until you agree to join me."

"Listen Mr. Bruester, I just got back, can you give me a couple of days to settle in and think about it?"

"Sure Vinn and no more Mr. Bruester, call me Will from now on, okay? Now come on and let me introduce you to the group, you're sort of a legend to them, you and Rachel that is!"

"Please Will, no Rachel; it's way too soon to even hear her name."

Will introduced Vinn to the group and Vinn was happy to see Buck's younger brother now being a senior. Marley, Sam and Kitty also caught his eye and knew they were a good group to work with. After they left for class he came over to Will; "So tell me Will, have you and Ms. Crocker gotten hitched yet?"

He shook his head; "That Vinn is part of the thing I have to talk to you about, but not until you give me an answer about joining the staff here at Kinsey High. Listen I have to get to class, take a walk around and head-on home and think about my offer, just don't wait too long, I need an answer soon, okay?"

"Will do Will, I think I'm going to see Coach Black and Josie Sylvester, I'm going to give her some shit, is that okay?"

"Okay? I'd love to see that, but I have to go, see ya later Vinn!" He walked out of the room and Finn found Coach Black. They hugged affectionately and he headed over to see Josie, but she was out for the day and thought if he did take the job, he would make it a priority to make her life a living hell.

Two days later Vinn was waiting in the Glee Club room when Will walked in. When Will saw him he stopped dead in his tracks; "Well?"

Vinn smiled from ear to ear; "When do I start?"

Will hugged him; "Right now, I already cleared it and if you're on board so are they!"

"I'm in, so tell me what's your big secret Will?"

"Come and sit, I'll tell you all about it. Emma and I haven't married yet because I've been offered a sabbatical to go to Washington DC. I was offered to be a lobbyist to promote Art Education. It will go a long way for me moving up here at Kinsey and help the art program. Once I return I expect you to have regionals in the bag and be ready for nationals. Emma and I plan to marry once I return. I tried to get her to go with me, but she likes it too much here. I need you to keep her company and keep an eye on her for me!"

"Wow Mr. Brue, that's fucking fantastic!"

Will laughed; "It is fucking fantastic and it's Will not Mr. Brue. Come on and let's go tell Emma the good news!"

They entered Emma's office and when she saw Vinn she jumped up and then stopped herself. She knew Will's plan, but also knew he was a very jealous man. She still has Vinn's huge cock burned in her brain. After seeing it at the prom party over a year ago, she has plans for Vinn while Will was in DC. What made it even better was that Will was asking Vinn to look out for her and she was going to make sure Vinn followed through with that, even if she had to blackmail him. She knew once she had him in her mouth and pussy, he surely wouldn't be difficult to keep there; she just had to play it cool till Will left. She felt her pussy getting wet just thinking about his huge cock. "Well it's great to have you back in Akron Vinn. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about, but I'm swamped today and once again, it's great to see you Vinn."

"Okay Ms. Crocker, I guess I'll see you later, bye!" He turned to leave and she stopped him; "I'm sorry to cut you off short and I'm really, really glad to have you back, please I didn't mean to sound like a bitch, I'm still trying to deal with Will leaving and please Vinn call me Emma seeing we're going to be on staff together and spending much more time together!"

He smiled down at the tiny redhead and winked, making sure Will couldn't see; "Don't think anything of it Emma, I know how it feels to lose someone, at least Will here is coming back to you." He smiled again and the two of them left the office and headed out to the Glee Club room.

The next two weeks was a whirl-wind of activities, getting to know the strengths and weaknesses of each of the singers. Vinn had to learn how to deal with all of the personalities of the singers as students instead of classmates like he used to do when he was a student here. He noticed the tension in the room between Sam, Jake and Marley and after class he had to break-up an argument between Jake and Sam.

A couple of days later Marley came up to him after the group were dismissed and she looked down at her feet; ""Vinn, I was wondering if I could talk to you about a personal problem?"

"Don't you think it would be better if you talked to Mr. Brue or your counselor about a personal problem? I'm sort of new at all of this if you remember."

"That's why I'm coming to you Vinn, you're just a couple years removed from this school as a student, so I think you can relate better than a counselor or Mr. Brue. I know you had an issue with a female you used to sing with and date, who better to talk to than you?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers