Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma slid closer to Vinn and taking his hands in hers she raised them to her lips and kissed them softly; "I'm sorry Vinn, but you don't realize what a decent human being you are. Will and I are lucky to have you in our lives and I want more, but seeing I'm going to have to coerce you onto doing what I need you to do like I said, over and over and over again. Here is what I propose, I'll take Sam under my wing, so to speak and teach him how to approach a woman like Marley. I'll teach him how to woo a woman, turn her on gently and even how to make love to her. I'll do that for you, but I want what I talked about earlier and Vinn, this isn't negotiable, what do you say?"

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh okay Emma, you twisted my arm, I give up, you have a deal! I have to go now, Marley is waiting for me."

"I don't think so Vinn! I think you owe me a down payment on our arrangement. Now come over here and give me a kiss!"

Vinn smiled and slid his hand up and raked it though her thick, silky red hair. Cupping the back of her head he drew her face to hers and as their lips met, he heard Emma let out a tiny gasp and her lips parted and they both painted each other's lips before they pressed firmly against the others. Their tongues dueled and sucked on each other's tongue.

Emma kept her lips planted on his as she climbed up and sat across Vinn's large, well-muscled legs. She wound her arms around his neck and combed her tiny fingers though his hair and pulled his head even tighter against her active mouth. She wiggled and ground her tight, tiny ass against his growing bulge. "Oh my god Vinn, it feels larger than I remember! I have to see it, I need to stroke it and suck it, oh fuck Vinn, I need you to ram that big fuck stick of yours in my tiny pussy!"

Reaching up she yanked off his shirt and her hands ran up and down his hard chest. She was about to slip off his lap to the floor before him, but he stopped her and gripping the bottom of her sweater, he pulled up and over her head.

Emma shook her thick red locks back into place and smiled down at him. She reached up and squeezed her handfuls of alabaster tit flesh and giggled; "I think you like my titties as much as Will does, would you like to suck on them!" She let out a groan as he dove in and began sucking and flicking his tongue across the bright red areole and even redder nipple. Her entire body quivered when he sucked harder and tweaked the other nipple.

Braking free she slid to the floor, her skirt hiked up high on her thighs and her lace white panties were on display. Her hands deftly opened his belt and drew down his zipper. She yanked down on his pants and boxers and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she stared at his huge piece of stiff meat swaying from side to side as she tore his pants and shorts from his body taking his shoes and socks with them along the way.

She lowered her head to taste him and he stopped her. Vinn had a wicked grin on his face and he shook his head from side to side; "Oh I see you really want to suck it don't you Emma? I want you to slowly stoke it up and down first, nice and slow, Mmmmm, just like that. Now lick your hand and taste Marley's cunt juices!"

She did as she was told and let out a tiny groan; "Tastes good doesn't it Emma, how would you like to taste her while she is cumming? Yes I know you'd like that wouldn't you?" She looked up at him with lust glowing in those gorgeous green eyes and all she could do was nod!"

Vinn let out a deep laugh and shook his head no; "Oh no you don't Emma, if you want my cock, I need to hear what you want from Marley and me, now tell me!"

She looked up at him sucking on her bottom lip as she still stroked his cock, taking a deep breath and letting it out she began; "Alright Vinn, I admit, just thinking about licking and sucking on that innocent looking teenager makes my pussy begin to cream! If I get the chance I'd love to spread those long slender legs of hers and lick her pussy until she explodes all over my face!"

Vinn's eyes were lidded with lust, running his large fingers through her thick red hair, he guided her mouth down to his cock; "Okay Emma, lick it, suck it, make it all nice and wet! I want it so fucking hard and slippery so when I shove it into your tight cunt I won't rip you in two!"

Emma let out a stifling moan, clamped her lips along his shaft. Her tiny tongue flicked out and danced up and down his cock. Her pursed lips sucked harder on the sides and bottom of his shaft and slid slowly towards the huge mushroomed head. Flicking her tongue out she collected the pre-cum that was oozing out, she coated her bright pink lips and drew it into her mouth. Letting out an even louder groan, her lips parted and she wrapped them around the head and it disappeared into her hot oral cavity.

Vinn's head hit the pillow and his eyes rolled back in his head as he savored her expert sucking. Marley was enthusiastic in sucking cock, but Emma was an expert, little did he know she could suck cock this well.

Her mouth would twist around the head a couple of times and then she would take about half of his shaft into her mouth. Her saliva bathed his cock and then went back to playing with the head all along her hand would pump and twist around his cock.

Vinn was on the verge of blowing his wad, but he seriously wanted to fuck this tiny redhead. Mustering up all of his strength, he pulled her head off his cock and gripping her by the arms pulled her to her feet and threw her onto the bed as if she was a rag doll. His cock bounced lewdly up and down as he slid onto the bed, rolling her over he yanked down the zipper on her black skirt. It had ridden halfway up her legs and he gripped the hem and tugged it from side to side several times. He heard Emma giggled and wiggle from side to side as she tried to rid herself of the skirt.

Vinn finally got the skirt off her slim hips and sliding it down her short, but shapely legs, he tossed it to the floor. He licked his lips as he stared at the tiny compact, but very firm, round ass cheeks. He couldn't resist as it wiggled and swayed from side to side, he cupped them gently and then, just like he did to Marley, his hand rose and slapped her tight butt.

Emma let out a yelp, but just rose a little higher on her knees temping him to do it again, he did not disappoint. Slap, slap, slap, harder with each slap, Emma moaned in pleasure and pain as she groaned out; "Oh yessssssss Vinn, spank my butt, I've been a bad girl and I need to be disciplined! Mmmmm, oh yes harder Vinn, make me beg you to stop!"

Vinn's cock was harder than it's ever been. He pulled the white lacy panties from her lily white ass; it was a rosy pink now. His hand dipped between her legs and found her dripping wet. He licked his fingers and his temperature rose a couple of degrees. He raised his hand and spanked her bare ass. Over and over again he slapped the now beet red firm cheeks.

"Oh please Vinn, no more, I think you've punished me enough! Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhh, slip them in deep, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming!"

Vinn slipped two and then a third finger into her tight, wet pussy. He found her G-spot and tickled it slowly and as his thumb diddled her clit, he felt her cunt tighten about his fingers and then she covered his entire hand with her cum juices.

Emma fell to the bed exhausted and just moaned in a quiet satisfactory sigh. "Oh my god Vinn, I never came that hard before, you're amazing!"

She was nearly limp when Vinn gripped her tiny hips and clutching at her even smaller waist, drew her to her knees and before she could react, he shoved his cock more than halfway into her still recovering pussy. He felt her cunt tighten around his invading cock and felt her thick creamy juices bath his cock as she came just as hard as the first time, if not harder. Her cunt muscled contracted slightly and he shoved forward as he now buried his cock, balls deep into her pussy. He hit her cervix and she let out a scream and fell to the bed, but Vinn followed her and the two of them lay prone in the bed, Vinn still buried deep in her cunt.

Emma was panting as if she was having a heart-attack. Her head rolled from side to side, her gorgeous red hair was a tangled mess about her face and neck. She slowly got accustomed to his cock buried deep in her pussy and his sweat covered body felt cooling against her beet red ass.

Vinn slowly drew upward pulling Emma up with him until she was upright and Vinn fell back onto the bed. With Emma now above him, he slowly spun her around and looking up at a smiling Emma he smiled back. His hands slid up her glistening body and swept her disheveled thick hair from her face.

She turned her head in his hands and planted a soft kiss on the palm of his hand; "Mmmm it's still hot Vinn, I've never been more turned on in my life as you spanked me, then you shoved this monster in me and you took me to an even higher plateau. Let me just sit like this for a moment or two, oh my god, I can feel your heartbeat pulsing through your cock in my pussy!"

His hands all along were traveling all over her tiny, sexy body. He slid up and down her trim back and sexy hips and tiny waist. Tickling her sides he slid around and played with her flat belly and she let out a gasp and an even louder groan when he cupped her gorgeous and cherry-tipped breasts.

Vinn's thumbs flicked back and forth across her stiff nipples and she moans grew louder and louder as her hips began to rotate forward and backwards, side to side as she felt his cock leap in her pussy. Both of them began to move now, Emma was rising and lowering her tiny body on Vinn's large cock. As she did that, Vinn was thrusting his hips up and down at the same time.

Their sweat covered skin was slapping against one another and the erotic sound, along with their moaning, groaning and heavy breathing filled the bedroom.

Emma's thick red hair was flying about her gorgeous face and her lips were parted and glistening as she licked them trying to keep them moist. Her hands were planted on Vinn's chest as she rode his cock harder and faster. She let out a loud scream and started cumming again. She fell against Vinn's sweat covered body and in doing so her ass was up off his thighs and she rested on her elbows and knees.

Vinn was now allowed to thrust up and down, in and out of Emma's cum dripping pussy. He plowed in and out fast and deep and his balls slammed up and down as he went faster and faster. His hands were mauling her tits and fisting her damp locks he drew her head down to his and mashed his lips against hers. He grunted loudly into her mouth as he lost in and began to shoot his thick hot cum up into her cunt. Spurt after hot powerful spurt painted the inner walls of her womb.

When Emma felt his cum filling her pussy, she shook violently and started cumming yet again. She wrapped her hands around his head and rained kisses all over his face.

After about ten minutes, Emma rolled off of Vinn, a river of cum ran out of her pussy. She snuggled against him, but was suddenly aware he was trying to get up. His cell phone was going off; she knew it had to be Marley. He was supposed to be back at her place hours ago, she knew he would soon be gone and she would be alone in her bed. She was sad he would be going, but as tired and as satisfied as she was, she knew she would soon be asleep.

Vinn got up and answered his cell and like he thought it was Marley. He listened and his face went slack; "Okay Marley, I'll be there soon, I got delayed here at Mr. Brue's house and I'm leaving in a couple, just hold tight and I promise to make it up to you!' He hung up his cell and turned to Emma and he let out a groan. Her legs were spread and she was rubbing her stiff clit, his cum was slowly drooling out of her swollen slit and he nearly climbed back onto the bed; "Oh fuck Emma, do you have any idea what you're doing to me? I have to go or Marley will go ballistic. Can I take a quick shower? I don't want her to smell another woman on me!"

Her fingers dripping with his cum, she raised them to her lips and slowly ran it around her lips and sucking them into her mouth, pulled them out and tweaked a nipple; "Oh I see how it is Vinn, you think it's okay for me to smell Marley on you, but she can't smell me on you?"

"Now that isn't fair Emma, I told you about Marley and you were aware of us. I'll break it to her and hopefully you and Sam can join us for some real fun times!" He leaned in and kissed her lips and tasting himself he stood back up; "I'll call you later Emma, I have to go!" He hopped into the shower and was soon out the door and headed back to Marley's place.

Coming soon, the third and final part of Fantasies and Heartaches where Vinn's faith is sealed.