Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter when she lost all sense of what she was doing as she started cumming all over his face again. Without realizing what she was doing Marley shoved his cock even deeper into her mouth and her tongue flicked all over his cock.

Vinn was so excited earlier, before she fell asleep, he had a trigger that was close to shooting. When he felt his cock slipping deeper into her mouth and throat and her tongue flicking all over his cock, he lost it and began shooting his thick pearly cum down her throat.

Marley panicked slightly and slipped his cock from her throat and mouth, bad idea, his cum continued shooting from his stiff cock and bathed her face, flew into her hands and dripped down her chin. Once the shock waned, Marley started giggling and swept his oozing cock all over her cheeks and lips. She moaned and licked up what little cum still dripped from his semi-erect cock. Rolling off of Vinn, she scooped up his cum from her face as if it was mother's milk. Once she drank all she could, she cuddled up to Vinn and once again fell back to sleep.

Vinn woke to the smell of bacon being cooked and he loved that smell. Stretching he looked around for his clothes and all he could find were his boxers. Slipping them on he walked slowly down the hall making sure the house was still empty except for Marley and him. When he turned the corner he just stood there and watched her for several minutes.

She was dressed once again in that quilted housecoat. Her long dark auburn hair was disheveled. All he could see were her patent leather black flats and it made him curious.

She turned and was startled and nearly dropped the plate of bacon; "My god Vinn, you scared the crap out of me! Come on sit down, how do you like your eggs? You better eat hearty, you're going to need all the energy you can muster buddy. After last night you got me so wound up, you better finish what you started!" She flashed him a huge smile and planted her hands on her hips; "Well?"

Vinn chuckled; "I didn't want to interrupt you! What got you all wound up this morning; you're talking a mile-a-minute! For your information, I like my eggs scrambled, but will also take them over easy, whichever way you prefer; I'll eat them either way!"

She flashed him an even broader grin; "Scrambled it is, would you like some juice?"

He reached out for her, but she scampered away, "Oh no you don't Vinn! I want you well fed and then I want you back in my bedroom, so hands off! Here is your juice, munch on some bacon while I fix your eggs." She worked over the hot stove and soon had a plate of scrambled eggs for each of them.

They ate in near-total silence shoveling the food into their mouths and placing the empty plates in the sink Marley took hold of Vinn's hand and tugging it directed him towards the bedroom: Come with me Vinn, I believe it's time to make me a real woman!"

Vinn followed in silence and closed and locked the door behind him; "I don't want anyone interrupting us!" Turning back to Marley, his eyes bugged out and his jaw nearly hit the floor.

Marely had removed her robe and stood beside the bed. She was dressed in a Catholic Schoolgirl outfit. From the navy blue cable knit knee-hi socks, to the navy blue and green checkered flared skirt, up to the starched white Peter Pan collared white blouse, along with the matching blue and green checkered bow tie. She had a red painted fingernail running across her lower lip and she swung her hips from side to side making the skirt flare out. "Golly gee Mr. Hudson, please don't discipline me, I promise to be good!"

Vinn's smile dissipated and he had a stern look on his face; "I'm not so sure about that Ms. Rose, you've been a very naughty girl and I believe you deserve some corporal punishment!" He stepped over to the bed and sitting down patted his thighs; "Come on Ms. Rose, bend over and take your punishment like a good little girl."

Marley bit her lower lip and slowly approached Vinn and leaning over his out-stretched legs, laying across them; "Oh Mr. Hudson, your thing is poking me in the belly, should it be doing that? Oh Mr. Hudson, do you think it's appropriate for you to be lifting the back of my skirt?"

"Well Marley, to dole out the proper punishment, I need to lift your skirt and lower your panties!"

"Oh my Mr. Hudson, your thing is really pushing against me now, please don't punish me severely, I promise to be good!"

Vinn chuckled as he raised his hand and the sound of skin against skin echoed though the room; "Now Marley, what nonsense, whoever said I wanted you to be good! Smack after heated smack landed on her tight lily white cheeks.

Marley squirmed and tears ran down her cheeks as her butt cheeks turned a rosy-red. Her pussy was dripping with her juices and she squirmed against the tent in his boxers.

Vinn finally stopped spanking her and his hand slid around and around her red-hot butt cheeks. He dipped first one, then a second finger between her cheeks and easily slid into her even hotter and extremely wet pussy.

Marely let out a grunt and wiggled her ass against the hot palm of his hand and was planting streams of her flowing juices all over his hairy thighs.

In a flash Vinn stood up, nearly tossed Marley onto her back on the bed and straddled her long slim thighs. Reaching up he tugged at the strings of her tie and pulled it off. Grabbing at her blouse he pulled viciously and the buttons flew across the room leaving the starched white blouse tattered and torn. He pulled it off her slim body and smiled to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Grabbing the waistband of her skirt he tugged it down and off her flailing legs. Holding them still, he slid her knee-hi socks and patent leather black shoes off.

Now naked she looked up at him, her long dark auburn hair framed her angelic face like a dark halo. Vinn yanked down his boxers and sliding forward buried his face in her freshly showered cunt. He licked and sucked as if it was the last pussy he was ever going to eat.

Marely thrashed about on the bed, wrapping her arms around his head and planting her slim thighs over his shoulders. She shook and screamed out as wave upon wave of orgasms coursed through her long lithe body. She lost count in how many times she came and nearly exhausted, her legs fell to the mattress, too weak to keep them high in the air.

Vinn finally came up for air, his face; chin and neck were glistening in the light of the morning sun, totally covered in her pussy juices. Sliding up her body, he planted a hot soul-searching kiss on her lips and settling down between her out-stretched legs, his still as iron cock nestled in between her swollen cuntlips. He pushed forward amazingly slow, but sure movement and all of the air escaped her lungs as he slid inch by inch into her well lubricated pussy. He stopped unsure about proceeding, but when he didn't encounter her hymen he went deeper and deeper until he was nestled against her heaving body.

Marley now regaining some of her strength wrapped her arms around his back and her nails raked his back as she urged him to go deeper and begin to fuck her. Her legs also came up and her ankles locked about his well-muscled ass and kicked-started him.

Vinn got the message and withdrew halfway and shoved his stiff, fat cock all the way in again. He couldn't believe how hot and extremely tight her pussy was around his cock. He picked up the pace and all he could hear was the constant moaning, groaning and encouragement from Marley to go faster, harder and deeper.

Marely let out a high pitched scream and started cumming yet again. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt his cock swell in her cunt and began to spurt, shot after hot creamy shot filled her womb.

Vinn clutched at her sweat covered body and leaning back slightly, locked mouths with her and their tongue dueled and gasp hot uncontrolled breaths into each other's mouths. Totally spent, Vinn rolled off of Marley and they both lay there trying to recuperate.

Marley snuggled up against Vinn's sweaty body and slowly raked the back of her nails up and down his muscular chest. "Oh my god Vinn, that was amazing. I have no idea why I ever waited to try this before."

Vinn turned onto his side and propped his head on his arm and elbow; "I was wondering about that Marley. You said you were a virgin, but.....!"

She interrupted him; "I thought you may have noticed that, a couple years ago, my mom and I were visiting my uncle's horse ranch in Kentucky, I was riding a frisky pony and I panicked, all of a sudden the saddle was coated in blood. My hymen was broken, but before your cock entered me, there wasn't ever one in me so I was a virgin, just without my hymen intact!"

He reached over and fluffed up her hair and pulled her to him and as their lips met, Marley's tongue slipped out and dueled with his; "Mmmmm, Vinn are you ready for round two? I know I am, I want to make up for lost time and spend the entire day in bed trying whatever you want to and maybe some I've seen in some of my mother's pornos."

He looked over at the clock radio and seeing the time sat up quickly; "Oh my god Marley, I have to go! I have to be at Mr. Brue's house in twenty minutes. I promised him and Ms. Crocker I'd take him to the airport. Emma wasn't sure she could drive home after seeing him off to DC. I promise to be back as soon as possible!" A huge smile was painted on his face; "I would love to see you act out some of those things you watched on your mother's pornos too. Why don't you take a nice long bubble bath and soothe that pretty pussy of yours. It's going to get a real workout later, so be prepared!"

Marley hopped up on her knees, her tiny, firm tits jiggled slightly as she crushed them against his chest. She wrapped her slim arms around his neck and gave him a hot wet kiss and leaning back smiled back at him, those gorgeous blue eyes sparkled with excitement; "I don't want you to go, but I understand. You better not be late, I'll be waiting here just running through my mind all of the things I want to do to you and even better yet, all the things I want you to do to me. Now get going and hurry back!" She slapped him playfully on the ass as he hopped out of the bed and began dressing.

His eyes never left her body as he dressed. He let out a little groan as he watched her lean back on her rumpled bed sheets and pillows. He licked his lips as he watched her hands slowly slide up and down her lithe, toned body; "You better stop that now Marley, or I'm getting back on that bed and attack you. If I do that YOU can explain to Will and Emma why I was late!"

She laughed out loud and his cock stiffened as his eyes scanned her body; "Okay. Okay Vinn, get out of here before we both lose control!" She reached down and drew the crumpled sheet up and over her naked body; "Now get!"

He hurried out to his car and was soon pulling into the house Will and Emma were sharing. The door opened even before he had a chance to knock.

"Where the hell were you Vinn? I called your cell and your parent's house. I started to worry!"

"Sorry Mr. Brue, I sort of got hung up at a friend's house and somehow my cell was turned off. Come on, we still have plenty of time, where are your bags?"

"I got them in Emma's car. We were about to leave, we might as well take her car, if that's okay with you?"

Sure Will, isn't Ms. Crocker coming?"

She came out of the house; "I sure am Vinn, and what do I have to do to have you call me Emma?"

"Sorry Emma, old habits are hard to break!" He looked at her and smiled as he looked at her smoking hot body. That long silky red hair, those sparkling green eyes and those full red lips glistening from the lip gloss she was wearing made his cock stir. She was wearing a tight emerald green pullover cashmere sweater. If he wasn't mistaken, she wasn't wearing a bra, or if she was, it had to be a very sheer sexy bra. Her tiny feet were in a strappy pair of black heels and made her shapely legs look even longer than they were. Her shapely thighs were hidden by a tight black pencil skirt and her tight firm ass shifted back and forth as she walked past him to the car.

She stopped by the door and waited while Will reached for the door to open it for her. As she slid into the back seat, Vinn looked back and watched the tight skirt ride up her sexy legs and he could have sworn he caught a glimpse of her tiny lace white panties. He quickly turned back as Will slipped under the wheel and turned on the ignition.

They were at the airport in plenty of time and Will and Vinn each grabbed a suitcase as headed for the terminal. Will checked in and got his boarding pass and all three of them were soon at the baggage scanning area where Will had to say goodbye and enter the concourse.

Emma wrapped her arm around Vinn's waist and watched Will disappear past the carry-on scanners and she rested her head on Vinn's shoulder; "My god Vinn, we finally got back together and he's leaving me again." She looked up into his eyes with those sexy green eyes and whispered; "We finally started fucking on a regular basis and now I have to go cold turkey!" This time her eyes twinkled and had a sassy look on her face as she seductively bit down on her lower lip.

Vinn cleared his throat; "Aw come on Emma, we might as well head back, I have something pressing I have to attend to. I also have something sensitive to talk to you about, but I want to talk to you about in private."

She smiled and giggled; "Oh yeahhhhhh Vinn, and what is this all about?"

"Let's wait till we get back to the car." He opened the door for her and his eyes locked on her slim, sexy thighs as her tight skirt rode up her thighs.

Emma looked up at Vinn and followed his gaze, but did nothing to pull her skirt down, as a matter of fact, she twisted a little more and the skirt hiked up even further.

Vinn closed the door and shook his head and mumbled to himself; "Calm down Vinn, she's engaged to your friend and boss. You have a hot teenager waiting back at her place for you, just keep your distance and ask your favor and get back to Marley as soon as you can!"

He slipped behind the wheel and Emma was turned towards him, her skirt had ridden up, two-thirds of the way up her thighs, she gave him tiny glimpses of her lacy, white panties; "So tell me Vinn, you've peaked my curiosity?"

"Well Emma, you know Marley Rose right? I believe you're her counselor right?"

Emma nodded; "Yes she is, she's in the Glee Club, but I've noticed something's been bothering her and I haven't been able to get her to open up and tell me her concerns, why, why do you ask?"

"Well after practice yesterday she came over to me visibly shaken and she opened up to me. She's been having problems with boys, mainly Jake and Sam. You see Jake's been pressuring her to go past second base if you get me drift. On the other hand, she really likes Sam, especially after she found out Jake couldn't wait and went out with one of the cheerleaders. Her problem with Sam is that she knows he likes her but doesn't have confidence to act upon it."

"Okayyyyy Vinn, how does that concern you and what does it have to do with me!"

"Well Emma, now let me finish before you yell at me and go crazy, just let me finish, okay?"

She nodded and shifted again, her skirt rode up even higher, her lacy panties were now in plain view, but Vinn kept his eyes on the road and began his story. He told her about giving Marley his cell number and told her to call if she had any other concerns or issues. He told her about Marley calling him, how he went over there and found her alone.

Emma could see where this was going, but kept her tongue seeing she agreed to let Vinn finish his story.

"Well Emma, one thing led to another and we ended up in her room, my head buried between her thighs and made her cum for the first time. She was so exhausted after that, she begged me to stay and hold her till she fell asleep. I did just that and unfortunately fell asleep myself. When I woke up in the middle of the night, Marley's lips were wrapped around my cock and seeing I was so turned on earlier, I didn't have enough will-power to stop her. I came in her mouth and once again we both fell asleep."

"Oh no Vinn, it's even worse than I thought it was going to be!"

He held up one hand; "Please Emma, I'm not done. When I woke up Marley wasn't there I headed down to the kitchen where I smelled bacon frying. Marley was there in a robe and a huge smile on her face, she fed me and before I knew it she was guiding me back to her room. She dropped her robe and was dressed in a seductive Catholic School Girl Outfit. I was blinded with lust and she played the bad girl. The next thing I knew she was bent over my thighs and I was spanking her. Things were a blur after that and I took her virginity. We were cuddling afterwards, she was ready for round two and then I realized I had to hurry to your place to take Will to the airport. She waiting for me back at her place, I promised her I'd be back and we'd continue her education in-between the sheets."

"My god Vinn, you're not going back are you? You have to stay as far away from her as you can."

"I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought she's in such a fragile state, especially how Jake and Sam handled her situation. I have to go back, I promised and I think she'd be crushed if I leave her waiting all day and do not return!"

"Mmmm, I see your predicament, I know your story now, but I still don't see how I fit into this, except being her counselor, what can I do?"

Vinn began to stammer and just then, he pulled her car into her driveway; "Maybe we can take this inside and I'll tell you my plan, but again I need you to hear me out before you say no!"

She nodded and got out before he could open the door for her. She opened the door and he followed her in and she went directly to the liquor cabinet and poured two stiff drinks. She took a seat beside him and handed him the drink and taking a deep breath, let it out; "Okay Vinn, let's hear it!"

He took a big swallow of the drink and coughed, put the drink on the table and turned to Emma; "I was thinking, seeing Will is out of town and as you said, you were getting used to having, well you know!"

"Sex, Vinn, it's called having sex! Where are you going with this Vinn?"

He stood up; "I think this is all a bad idea, I better be going, sorry Emma!"

She caught him by the wrist and stopped him; "Oh no you don't buster, you tell me all this and now you are not going to tell me the rest, like hell! Sit your ass down and out with it! I may not go along with your cockamamie scheme, but at least let me hear if before I say no!"

He took a seat next to her and continued; "I'm going to see Quinn tomorrow and seeing she lied to me about making her pregnant and how Buck was the real father, well I think she owes me and as freaky as she is, she'll probably love trying to teach his little brother, Jake how to treat a lady and how to slow down and not to rush things and go slow with the foreplay. That leaves Sam, and that's where you come in Emma!"

She leaned back and shook her head; "Oh no Vinn, I couldn't! I couldn't do that to Will. Really if you wanted to know how I was going to keep satisfied while Will was away, well I thought you could help with that, if you get my drift. Ever since I saw your equipment at the after prom party a couple of years ago, well I've fantasized about you and me together over and over and over again!"

"Listen Emma, I'm only asking you this because at first I thought the problem was Marley, but after last night and this morning, I am sure the problem is the guys and not Marley!"

"Hello Vinn, didn't you hear me, I nearly threw myself at you and you blow me off?"

"I'm sorry Emma, but I thought if I ignored that fact, you may not ask me again. Just to let you know Emma, I'm really honored to even thing a lady like you would want a guy like me, but you and Will deserve better."