Fantasies Can Be Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Your mother and my marriage died tonight," then I broke down and started crying.

I let her know what was going on and then told her I wasn't going to be around after tonight.

She started crying, begging me to stay until she could get off and come home.

I told her I couldn't stand to be around her mother after that phone call. She begged, saying maybe it was just a mean, terrible joke or a prank call.

I said, "No baby, it was from your mother's lover." We talked for a while as I explained how things had started out being her mother's fantasy and I was stupid enough to go along with her until things started getting out of hand. It slowly went from being fantasies to realities.

When I tried to talk to her and talk her out of going again tonight, she told me no one was telling her when to come and go. She chose to go out again tonight, but this time had some guy call to tell me he would be fucking my wife all night and not to worry.

After I hung up from Caroline, I sat down trying to think of whose voice that was on the phone. Damn! I knew that voice, but I couldn't think straight. Somebody I knew or once knew called everybody Boss.

Whoever it was was black; I was sure of that. I sat there thinking about what I was going to do and when I would do it. First, I was going to the bank and get all of our cash out of our accounts. I wasn't going to leave her a damn dime to spend on some black pimp. If he found out she had any money, he would figure out a way to talk her out of it.

The hell with her! If she was going to fuck, she could fuck for money. I would take care of all the other things that needed taking care of, then I would get out of Dodge.

There was nothing holding me here any longer. I would let my boss know I was quitting and draw out my pension money. Now that I would be alone, I wouldn't need all the things I have now. Maybe get myself a motor home or a nice camper on a pickup truck and do some traveling around enjoying my life, after working my ass off for twenty five years for nothing.

I'd have enough cash to pay for it and I wouldn't have to worry about payments, so she couldn't track me down that way. I could work when I needed a little cash and just hang out.

Maybe go to Florida in the winter; lots of single ladies winter there. Hell, why not? I'm still in pretty good shape and I'm not bad looking. I could get lucky and find one that wants me to shack up with her, just so she can get banged whenever she wants. I would be living large.

I was packing my clothes and personnel things like my laptop, my camera; things I might like to have along with me, when I heard the door open and Rhonda came in and came back to the bedroom. I looked at her as she came through the bedroom door and she looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet. Her hair was messed up and I saw a run in her stocking. I didn't say a word. I turned back to my task.

Then she said, "What are you doing, Stan?"

I said, "What the hell does it look like I'm doing? I'm moving out. I swear to God Rhonda, lately you are moron stupid. I told you if you didn't come right back after getting your car what was going to happen. Now you come in and ask me what the hell I'm doing? Damn Rhonda, I think all you think about is getting fucked by some big black cock. I sure hope you enjoyed the fucking he gave you because it cost you everything we ever had."

Gasping, "Oh my God Stan! No, no! That was all a big mistake."

"It damn sure was and you made it Rhonda. "

"No wait Stan let me explain. These guys were friends of the woman who came and got me. They came and sat at our table and while I was dancing, that one guy Clayton picked my phone out of my purse and hit speed dial to our home phone and he talked to you. I have no idea what he said to you honest Stan!" My head jerked up when she said the name Clayton. There was only one Clayton that I knew of that called everybody Boss. He had payed once for messing with me on the job, but now he was going to pay again big time; this time for what he had done to me and my family.

So it was Clayton who was fucking my wife. I had fired him a couple of years ago. I guess he finally got his revenge by fucking Rhonda.

I said, "Well Rhonda, I didn't see you getting your things and getting the hell away from him and coming home. So right now, I'm having a hard time believing that bull shit story. I think you told him to call me and tell me he was the guy who was going to be fucking you all night long like a real man because I had told you once if I ever got it in my head that someone might have fucked you, I would never be able to get it out."

"No, please. Stan, listen to me. I'll admit I did tell him to call you, but I thought once you had it in your head that he might have fucked me, you would fuck me harder than you ever had every time you thought about him maybe fucking me. I did it for us Stan; for our fantasies. Please believe me, Stan! I still love only you."

"I think you were pissed off at me and wanted to hurt me by staying and fucking him and maybe his buddies for all I know. That's how they usually do it with white women; one guy picks her up but they share her with there brothers. They all fuck her; not just once, but as many times as they want. If you had listened to me this would never have happened. We would probably be in bed doing our fantasies right now, but that's never going to happen again. You fucked him last night Rhonda and that ends our marriage. Twenty-five years down the drain, for nothing except you had to try other cocks, was it worth it?"

"No, no, Stan; you're wrong. I never fucked him last night or any other night.

"Rhonda don't fucking lie to me, I'm not blind. You look like you got gang banged all night, and even if you are telling me the truth, in my mind you fucked him last night. Whether you did or didn't, it's in my mind now and I can never trust you ever again by having him call telling me to go on to bed, that he was going to be fucking my wife all night. And that he would stretch your pussy to fit a man-sized dick but wouldn't hurt you. You knew what it would do to me, but I'm still willing to give you a chance to redeem yourself, Rhonda. All you have to do is prove to me that the story you're telling is the truth and that you have never fucked anyone but me since we got married. Is that the story you're telling me?"

"Yes Stan, I swear I have never fucked him or anyone else."

"Tell you what Rhonda; you swear he never has fucked you, right?"

"Yes Stan, I swear neither he nor anyone one else has ever fucked me since we've been married."

"Then you shouldn't have any problem proving it to me."

Her eyes got big with hope. "How, Stan; how can I prove I didn't?"

"By stripping naked and letting me take a close look at your pussy. You shouldn't mind doing that. After all, you didn't used to mind my eating that pussy when you were my loving wife. I would just like to make sure some big black dick hasn't stretched it all out of shape. In fact, if he did fuck you all night, you probably still have his cum dripping out of you right now. So Rhonda, what's it going to be? Bull shit or gun smoke, this is the only chance you have of staying in our marriage."

Gasping , "Oh my God Stan! You would make me do that to prove I hadn't had sex with him or anybody else? I thought you loved me! How could you ask me to do such a thing; to degrade myself; to submit to you inspecting my pussy? I'll not do that Stan. Not even for you."

She thought: "I knew if I stripped naked he would know I had been fucked by a cock much larger than his. My pussy was very sore from the fucking I had gotten in the past two nights and again this morning. He was right about me being full of cum. I could feel it making my panties wet and clammy even as I stood there arguing with him. I hadn't been able to clean up before coming home, so I knew what kind of mess he would see. I just won't be humiliated like that I'm sorry."

I said, "That's all I wanted to know. I knew you were lying. I can tell by the way your walking your sore as hell from getting fucked all night and probably just before coming home this morning by some guy's huge cock, but I thought you might take a chance to save our marriage. I don't know why I would think that after the way you threw it away these last two nights."

She said, "I didn't fuck anybody the first night I went out."

I looked at her smiling. "Sure you did Rhonda; you fucked me that night to by lying to me about only staying to have one drink and coming home seven hours later, drunk. I guess by saying you never fucked anyone that first night you just admitted you did fuck him last night. You know Rhonda, I'm not the smartest guy around, but I'm not stone stupid either. I can't even stand being around you or looking at you. You don't even look like my wife dressed in those clothes. You look like... like some street whore that just got home from a hard night of whoring. Now why don't you go take a shower? I'm sure you need one. I'll finish packing so I can get out of here before Caroline calls, which I'm pretty sure she's going to. I'm going to let you explain to our daughter what's been going on I hope you can either come up with a better lie than the one you told me or hell, you might even try telling the truth for a change."

Her eyes flew open, "Oh my God, did you tell the kids?"

"Yes I did Rhonda; right after I hung up the phone from your fuck buddy Clayton. I can't believe of all the men out there you pick that sorry piece of shit to be your first fuck buddy. You said you wanted to find out if men still found you to be attractive and you chose that fuck head to find out. He'd fuck a snake if someone held its head. God damn, Rhonda! Surely you could have found someone better than that low life dumb ass. Was it really about finding out about yourself or was it really all about finding a large cock and fucking it to find out how it was to be stretched and filled full of cock even if it had to be black? By the way, I hate to rain on your parade, but you better go get tested for every STD out there. That asshole has been fucking street whores for years. I'm sure he fucked you bareback didn't he? Did you enjoy feeling him pumping you full of his cum? It's hard telling what else he was pumping into you. There is one good thing about the way this happened Rhonda; at least you weren't smart enough to keep it secret and bring something home to me."

I watched as she turned an ashen gray color. Her eyes rolled back, and as she turned to walk away, she collapsed onto the floor. I let her lie there while I finished packing and putting everything in my car. I was too pissed off to give a damn about her.

I had most of my things loaded and wanted to tell her I would come back later and get the rest. I threw some cold water on her as I was about to leave. Gasping, she tried getting up. .I'm not sure if it was from passing out or if she was just exhausted from the night of fucking and the alcohol or a combination of the two. Whichever it was, she was unable to get up.

I said, "You better stay on the floor; you can't fall off of that." I started towards the hall door.

Rhonda said, "Please Stan, help me up onto the bed."

I said, "You didn't seem to have had much trouble getting on a bed last night from the looks of you. There must have been quite a bunch to help you. Would you like me to call them so they could come over and help you onto the bed? I'm sure Clayton would love fucking my wife in my bed."

Still gasping, she said, "My God, Stan; do you hate me that much?"

"Yes I do Rhonda. You took the best years of my life and for what, so you could go get fucked by some big black cock? Why didn't you just tell me what you wanted to do and ask me for a divorce? At least it would have prevented the hate I'm feeling towards you right now. Instead, you chose to hide behind your fantasies, telling me it made our love life better when all you were doing was setting me up for the kill."

I relented and helped her up onto the bed and said, "You will be hearing from me when I get settled. We have a lot of things we need to figure out. We'll have to sell the house; you won't be able to make the payments and I don't want it."

"But Stan, where will I live?"

"You should have thought about that when I begged you not to go out again last night. But no, you chose to be with him over me. He must have given you a good fucking the first night."

She hung her head and started sobbing. "No, please Stan. He didn't fuck me the first night. Please believe me. I'm not that bad a person."

"By the way if I catch him around this house, I'll make him hate his momma for being born; do you understand that, Rhonda?"

"Yes, .I do. After last night, I never want to see him or have anything else to do with him, ever; believe me."

"I find that a little hard to do right now Rhonda. I've always heard once a white woman goes black, she never goes back." Then I turned and headed towards the door.

She said, "Will you come back when Caroline gets home?"

I said, "No, I think it's better if I talk to her later. I'm sure she will have plenty to say; most of it to you. I already know that she feels we should try to work it out, but I assured her last night it was way past doing that."

Monday I went into work and told my boss I was going to take all of my vacation I had coming. He asked what was going on so I explained it to him.

He was dumb-founded and couldn't believe Rhonda could do such a stupid thing. I said, "All I can figure out is when a woman gets the itch to be scratched by a different dick, she just has to get it scratched. And she really doesn't care who scratches it." He tried talking me out of leaving, but in the end, gave me my vacation time and my pay. I closed out my 401k plan. Then I went to the bank and closed those accounts and called the credit card companies and canceled all of our joint cards.

I was going to see a lawyer and file for divorce, but decided: fuck it. Let her pay for a divorce if she wanted one. Then I went looking at motor homes and pickups and campers. I decided a pickup and camper would be the best way to go, that way I could always unload the camper if I wanted to drive the truck around and not have to worry about maneuvering a large motor home every time I wanted to go somewhere.

It was high, but damn it was nice too. For as small as it was, it did have a nice queen sized bed over the cab; all self contained. The truck had dual wheels and a diesel engine which gave it plenty of power and was still pretty good on fuel. I traded in the car and took a royal screwing but oh well.. I still had quite a lot of money left, so I wouldn't have to find a steady job. I was already starting to like my new life.

I drove up to see my daughter first, and as we talked, she begged me to try and work it out with her mother. I explained to her what she had done to me. As a man, having that damn bum call me and tell me he was going to fuck my wife all night. Caroline had not heard about this from her mother and wasn't sure if I wasn't lying to her, but I assured her I wasn't lying. I told her about giving her mom a chance to prove her story but she had refused. To me, that was the same as admitting guilt.

I spent a couple of days at Caroline's, then telling her I would stay in touch. I then headed over to see my son. He thought I was crazy for quitting my job after all those years. I said, "I had no real reason to stay there working everyday, when I could be out enjoying myself."

And since his mother had decided not to grow old and travel with me I would do it alone. Hell, I might even find someone who wants to ride along.

He said, "You know dad, you could let your ego go and ask mom to join you."

I said, "Son, I can't do that, and there's a lot more than just my ego here . I'm not going to go into it with you, but if you have to know ask your sister."

David said, "Well, since you're getting up in years, I thought you might want to reconsider going back to mom. It would be better than being alone."

I said, "No David, you're wrong. Being alone, at least I don't have to look at her and feel the hate that's still inside my heart. I hope someday I'll be able to forgive her. I do know I will never be able to forget what she did."

I assured him I couldn't or wouldn't ever take her back.

It was two years later that I called Caroline and she told me Rhonda was real sick and not expected to live. She asked if I would come and be with her until her mom passed away.

I told her I'd be there as soon as I could, if she would pick me up at the airport. I was in Florida at the time and it would be at least a two day drive or more. I was in Ohio that evening.

Caroline picked me up and drove to the hospital. I asked her what was wrong with her mom and she acted like she hadn't heard me so I let it drop.

When we got to Rhonda's room, Caroline said, "I'll let you go in alone dad, I know she's been waiting for you to come."

I braced myself and opened the door to her room. I walked up to her bed and she had her eyes closed. I stood there letting the tears run down my face. I wasn't seeing Rhonda the cheating wife, I was seeing the young woman I had married and who had made me so happy for twenty five years of marriage. I also knew I still loved her, and it was past time to forgive her. I reached out, taking her hand saying, "Rhonda. it's me, Stan."

She was so weak, she could hardly answer. "I know, Stan; I knew it was you when you touched me."

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop my tears. She said, "I want to tell you how sorry I am for hurting you like I did."

I said, "Shh, that's all in the past. We're going to get you well now."

She shook her head no. "You were right Stan, when you told me to get tested for STDs. I did, but it was too late. That bastard had given me AIDS."

"Oh my God, my God, noooo!" I had to grab a chair and sit down. She had done wrong, but dear God, she didn't deserve a death like this. I wanted to know where Clayton was. That son of a bitch was going to pay with his life, and it wasn't going to be easy.

I asked Rhonda if she had any idea where Clayton would be.

She smiled a little smile and said,. "In hell would be my guess He died a year ago from AIDS."

I took her hand in mine and held it until I fell asleep in the chair. I felt Caroline come in and cover me with a blanket, then kiss my forehead. I woke up sometime during the night and Rhonda's hand was cold. I knew she had died.

I was going to ring for a nurse but knew there was nothing anyone could do. So I held her hand and talked to her until Caroline came in the room in the morning. She started crying when she saw me holding her mom's hand .I said, "Mom is gone to a better place honey." I held her on my lap like I had done when she was a child, letting her grieve for her mother. She had been angry at her mom for cheating on me, but had never turned against her, which I had to admire.

When the nurse came in, she summoned a doctor. I leaned down and kissed Rhonda's forehead before they took her away. On our way out to the car, I told Caroline how thankful I was for being able to tell her mom that I forgave her for what she had done. She had asked me to forgive her and I was able to.

Caroline hugged me, holding me close to her. She said, "I always knew you still loved her, no matter what."

I said, "you were right little girl; I have always loved her.

"Now tell me, when are you going to make me a grandpa so I have something to do; some purpose in life?"

She said, "Dad, I'm not even married."

I said, "And why is that honey?

She said, "Every time I start thinking about it, I wonder if I might end up doing the same thing mother did to you."