Fantasies Can Be Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked. "My God girl, you can't live your life in fear of making a mistake. The most important thing in marriage is to remember to talk about anything and everything, and decide together what is best and never, never, play around with your marriage. It can be as strong as steel and can break in a second. Marriage is to be cherished and honored, and if you make the vows, then live by them, no matter what. A fling is not worth risking your entire life on. You have been able to see how many lives a stupid decision can ruin; how much hurt it can cause. Your mother would still be here with us if she had not made those two stupid decisions.

I said, "Well, you better get started looking for that perfect husband. I could help you pick one out if you'd like."

She took my arm saying, "I love you so much, Daddy."

I said, "We better call your brother and let him know his mother passed away . I'm looking forward to meeting his wife."

Caroline said, "You will love her dad, she's so neat and as sweet as can be."

I said, jokingly, "How did David end up with her?"

She poked me in the ribs, then laughed, "Dad, that wasn't very nice."

Epilog

After Rhonda passed away, I finally had closure. I knew I would never go back to her, but I guess I always knew I still loved her. I met a nice lady my age and we hit it off pretty well. We travel in the pickup and camper in the summer and live in her Condo in Florida in the winter.

We decided against getting married; it wasn't worth all the hassle. She had kids and I had kids. By not marrying, everything stayed the same as it was before we met. There would be no fighting over who gets what when it's time for us to leave this earth. But we were sure enjoying it while we are here. We are planning on spending a lot of the summer in Ohio with the grandkids. David has a little boy and Caroline just had a little girl. And I plan on spoiling them both.

My lady and I were lying in bed one night when I asked her. Have you ever had a fantasy about being with someone else when we're making love?"

She looked at me and said, "Honey, when I'm with you, I don't need a fantasy."

Smiling, I laid there thinking, "Well, if it takes twenty five years to get to that point, it won't really matter anyway." I held her in my arms and went to sleep. I was living large.

Finis