Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt that. Don't make me regret giving you that!"

You join me and we exchange a long kiss, just to show, I guess, that you are just teasing. Then, from your bag, you pull out a lightweight, knee length skirt with a long slit on the side and a green top (I think it is called a peasant). You dress, as promised without panties or a bra. You position the skirt so the slit is over your right leg. The top is very lightweight and your nipples with show through the fabric now. If they even begin to get hard, the world will know. The finishing touch is the high-heeled sandals, which make your incredible ass even more inviting. You are dressed to show your body; every step you take will expose your incredible legs almost to the hip.

You duck into the head and come out five minutes later with just a hint of makeup that highlights how beautiful you are and how truly haunting your blue eyes are.

"So, do I pass inspection?"

"You most certainly do! What are people going to think when they see this old fart with you? "

"They will probably say, 'There goes one lucky couple. They are made for each other.'"

Soon we have pulled up anchor and are on our way.

Chapter 9: The Cruise to Dinner

We move back out into the main lake. It is late afternoon so boat traffic has picked up and there is the scurry of boats of all sorts, big and small, heading in all directions and no direction. As I come out of the channel, I check for other boats and quickly exit. Today of all days, I don't want someone to see from were we came and decide to investigate.

The lake is called Minnetonka, which means Big Waters in Sioux Indian. It is actually a series of bays and lakes connected by channels. Despite the fact it is six miles long and five miles wide, you are never more and a quarter of a mile from shore.

If I turn to port (left) we head back to the marina and to the little town where we will have dinner. I turn to starboard to take you on a large circle of the lake, which will bring us back to town by about 8:30.

I cruise at a leisurely pace. As much as I enjoy seeing you naked (a joy I have had for a few hours), I want to hear you talk. This is something we have done for six years. It is so rare that we can talk and I can see your face and your reactions.

We talk about your job, and how you are really not satisfied by it. You tell me that all you deal with are problems and, while you like the interface with your clients, the meetings always start out stressful, because there is a problem.

I tell you that I am not happy with my job either. All the traveling is getting harder and harder to take. I make a lot of money and I could retire tomorrow if I had some way of passing the time.

I move the throttles forward and the twin V-8 engines come to life. We move through the water and the breeze cools us off a bit. It has the added benefit of causing your skirt to fly, exposing yourself to me and anyone else close by.

We make our way past one of the many large islands that dot the lake. There are about a dozen large and small boats at anchor. Some are lashed together.

"What's going on there?" you ask.

"That's Cruisers Cove, a major hang out during the weekends. This is nothing. By tomorrow afternoon, there will be hundreds of boats there. By Saturday night there could be a thousand boats at anchor. I've seen it where you could almost walk from one boat to another."

"That must be something."

"It can get pretty hedonistic: a lot of naked flesh. That yellow suit could be regarded by some as conservative." With that I switch on the remote control and give your bare pussy a little jolt.

"Oooo. I thought you had forgotten I gave you that. Can we come back here tomorrow?"

"Absolutely; we will get more beer and snacks can come out here in the afternoon." I held up the remote, "and maybe some more batteries."

"You know, you are the only person I would ever think of giving control over my body." You lean over and kiss me lightly on the lips.

With that, I head around the island and make way for town. As we cruise to dinner, I keep working the dial on the egg's control. You don't say anything as you sit beside me on the captain's chair, squirming with the stimulations.

It is about 8:45 when I pull the boat into the public marina. The dock attendant helps me secure it and holds out his hand to help you onto the dock. A slight gust of wind blows your skirt open and gives the dock attendant the thrill of his life. I figured you were going to flash him, so I was ready with the handy remote control and sent a little buzz. Your knees go a little weak. The attendant reaches out to help steady you, and in the process, gets a hand full of very nice 34B tits. I gave him a decent tip, although seeing you and grabbing a tit was all the tip he needed for one night.

We walk to a little Italian restaurant about a block from the dock. You wrap your arms around my left arm and we walk, slowly down the street. This is our first time in public and I am so proud that you are on my arm. I am single, so there is no issue with me being in the company of a beautiful woman, and the chances of you seeing someone you know is virtually impossible, so we walk with out any concern about being recognized, which is, of course, exactly what happens.

Lake Street houses art galleries, boutiques, travel agencies, chocolatiers (why not call them candy stores?), and other specialized shops and businesses. Nestled between one of the art galleries and a boutique called "Blanc de Blanc" (they sell nothing but white stuff) sits DeNucci's, a small Italian restaurant that is located a block away from the lake, and which is our destination for the evening.

As we approach the restaurant, a woman I dated briefly a couple of years ago, comes out of the boutique with several large shopping bags. She literally almost knocks you down. She apologizes to you and then recognizes me.

"Hi, Doug, how have you been? You still traveling a lot?"

"Yep," I reply, "About the same as usual. How about you? How's the real estate business?"

"It's slow. Who's your little friend? I didn't know you had grandchildren."

Suddenly, I remember why I was not upset when she told me not to call her anymore. She could be a real bitch. But before I could answer, you answer the question.

"Hi, I am Karen. Doug and I have been on and off for more than six years, now. We're back on again. It's strange he never mentioned you...well, maybe not. Come on, Lover; let's go eat so I can get some desert."

With that we leave the bitch speechless and walk into DeNucci's. As soon as we get in the door, I take you and hug you. The way you dealt with someone that dumped me was a thing of beauty. What a way to start dinner!

Chapter 10: The Dinner

DeNucci's is casual, but the service is very formal. The waiters wear dark suits and aprons almost to the floor. The tables are intimate, and dressed in white linen with white Italian dinnerware. The lighting is very subdued, despite the fact it is still daylight outside. The wine selection is very good, the food is wonderful and the coffee is excellent.

Mama DeNucci knows me well and she escorts us to a corner booth. The white table cloth hangs nearly to the floor. I intend to use this to have some fun under the table. I take the remote control out of my pocket and set it to the lowest setting and turn it on. I don't want to jolt you like I did at the dock.

The expression on your face tells me that you feel it, and then you squeeze my leg, which lets me know for sure.

I order wine before dinner: a Cabernet Sauvignon. We talk about the day. Maybe I am a candy ass, or maybe I am just amazed about how the last few hours have changed my life, but I am still worried that you might regret what has happened.

"No, Doug, I don't have any regrets. In fact I am thrilled with what has happened. I know that we have been friends for six years, but it seems like everything I told you about what I liked, you remembered. You talked earlier about fuel for your fantasies. I truly think that I am the one that will remember today every time I have an orgasm. I feel that my life is changing today...and changing for the better."

With that I give the dial a little twist and turn up the intensity of the egg, just as the waiter brings the wine and a plate of bread.

"Can I bring you anything else, or would you care to order?"

"Karen, do you want to order now or wait for a while?" I turned the dial again. I think I could hear the hum of the device buzzing away in your pussy. "Karen, did you hear me?"

You have trouble sitting still as I turn it up again. "Umm...I think I want to wait until I am finished...I mean wait for a little while."

The waiter bows slightly and turns his back. You grab my hand and guide it up to your pussy. You are so wet that you must be leaving a spot on the seat. (Fortunately you hiked your skirt up so that you would not be walking around with a wet spot on your ass, although that would have been okay with me, too.) With my other hand, I turn the dial to maximum and you nearly jump out of the booth. I can almost smell the passion and lust, and I can feel the vibrations through your flesh.

After a minute, you let out that little "Oh" that I have heard a couple of times today, and I turn down the intensity.

"Okay, my dear, now that you have had the first course, do you want me to order for us?"

"I think I am ready, assuming you can leave that alone."

"I promise: nothing until after dinner. You are going to love this."

I call over the waiter and place an order for both of us.

For the antipasti I order fresh crab and Asiago cheese melted on crusty bread, and then grilled chicken salad with honey balsamic vinaigrette and Gorgonzola. I know we had shrimp for lunch, but I love Mama's pan-seared Halibut. She cooks it with tomato-kalamata compote over orzo and it is wonderful. For the next course, I order fresh green beans with Pancetta and slivered red onion. The wine of choice is a Pinot Grigio.

We finish the meal off with coffee and ice cream. All the while we talk and you have your hand up the leg of my shorts and gently squeeze. I reciprocate my manipulating the dial on the egg, occasionally brushing your bare pussy.

The food, the wine and the atmosphere make it one of the most romantic evenings I have ever spent. We never run out of things to talk about, and even, for a couple of minutes, talk business. This is the ultimate juxtaposition as we are discussing shipping rates while I gently finger your pussy.

We linger for a long time after the plates are removed. Soon, Mama DeNucci clears her throat. Time has flown by. It is after 10:30, which is well past closing in this sleepy town on a Thursday evening. We are the only ones in the restaurant.

We decide to walk up Lake Street and do some window shopping. When we get to Blanc de Blanc, you ask why anyone would want things just to be white. I didn't tell her that my house was all white...white towels white sheets and white dishes...so a color blind guy doesn't have to worry about color coordination.

We stop at an all-night convenience store and pick up what we need for tomorrow.

When we get back to the municipal dock, my boat is the last one left. The dock attendant went home long ago, and at this moment is probably in bed either fucking his wife or jacking off, but either way he is thinking about your sweet, bare pussy and your firm, luscious breasts.

It is still hot, about 80 degrees, as I untie the boat and we head back to our island. It is slow going, not only because of the night speed limit on the lake, but because many drunken fishermen forget to turn their lights on. Several fishing boats, adrift at night without lights, have been cut in half by boats smaller than mine.

You stand with your hands on the windshield, grasping the hem of your skirt. You bare ass is on display in the moonlight. I reach over and give it a caress and a squeeze.

Chapter 11: The First Night Together

Once we get to the lagoon, I anchor the boat in about the same place as before. Even though the sun set an hour or so ago, it is still very warm—80 degrees at 11:00 at night. By the time I finish setting the anchors, you already have stripped off your skirt and top. "God, I don't know if I can ever wear clothes again. I just love being naked."

I take off my shorts and shirt and open the last bottle of champagne from this morning. We are again both naked with the rest of the night ahead. But I cannot get your words out of my head:I feel that my life is changing today...and changing for the better.

I grab a couple of glasses from below deck. When I return, I see you silhouetted in the waning moonlight. You have your back to me, still wearing the high-healed, sandals you wore to dinner. They make your incredible ass, magnificent. I approach you and put my arms around you, still holding the bottle and glasses.

Your shoes add just enough to your height that my erect cock nestles between the cheeks of your ass. You push back against me and you wiggle your butt a bit. I sit the glasses on a nearby table and slowly pour the cold champagne on your tits. It bubbles and drips off your nipples and they instantly get hard.

"Hey", you say. "You shouldn't waste champagne, so lick it up." I need no further prompting. I turn you around and lick the very tip of your left nipple. The reaction is immediate and quite surprising. They are so sensitive that you lean your head back and push your nipple into my mouth.

I reach around you and down to your ass. I pull you close to me and release your nipple from my mouth and kiss my way up your chest and neck and finally to your lips.

You push me away, which surprises me until you look up into my eyes. "Doug, it's time. Make love to me." Our relationship, which was so consistent for the past six years, continues its dramatic transition to another level.I feel that my life is changing today...and changing for the better.

You take my hand and lead me to the sun deck, which has been the location of all of our sexual playtime today. Earlier today the deck was battered by hot sun under a cloudless blue sky. Tonight is different. The moon casts soft shadows from the surrounding trees, and the stars, millions of them dot the sky above. The scene could not be more perfect for making love to you for the first time.

We kiss. There is no rush, no urgency and no unbridled passion. We have all night and we seem to agree, by some unspoken communication that we want to make the moments last. Slowly I lower you to the deck, our lips never separating.

I move my hands gently over your body using the back of my hand and finger nails to change the sensations. I kiss your neck, throat and shoulders.

"I want to be touched and caressed. I want to feel like I am the most important and sexy person in the world."

I cup your breasts in my hands and kiss your nipples. I remember from today that you like your tits to be pulled and sucked hard, but not now. Tonight is different: special. Tonight will be a night that we will remember forever. I want our first (and maybe only) time together to be remembered for being loving and tender.

I move from your tits to your trim, taut tummy. I kiss down to your hips and thighs. Your legs open for me and I accept the invitation and kiss you inner thighs, across the mons of your pussy, just brushing your hooded clit. You draw a quick breath, not because I touched you in a sensitive area, but because I did not.

Your pussy is damp: lubricated and ready to accept me. My cock is dripping with pre-cum. I move up your body, dipping my tongue into your navel, up your tummy, between your breasts, to your neck and then your lips.

Your legs wrap around my waist. I slide my fully erect penis through your slit.

Then, as if to make your intentions perfectly clear, you reach down and direct me into your body. I slowly push until I am deep inside you. Your vaginal muscles grab hold. The sensations are beyond description. In all my years of bachelorhood, I have never had a woman who was so focused on me, while I was focused on her.

I reach down and grab your ass. I slowly insert a finger into your ass hole you let out a moan, almost of relief or release. We are in perfect rhythm as my thrusts match yours.

I change from an in and out motion, to an up and down motion, using my finger in your ass to push my cock against your clit to maximize the friction and, hopefully the pleasure.

You raise your head and are able to suck on my nipples. I drive my cock as far into you as I can, wishing for the first time in my life that I was bigger so I could give you more.

Your verbalizations rise to a crescendo. Based on what I experienced today, I know that you are building to orgasm. I want to change position, but I do not want to upset the sensations you are experiencing. You are nearly screaming...I wonder if anyone on the lake can hear you.

I know that I can go on for quite a while. I have already come twice today, and for this old body, it will take awhile to shoot another load.

Your body stiffens and your back arches. You let out a scream and I feel you gushing juices. With each spasm there is another squirt of liquid. Finally, your body relaxes, and I roll over, taking you with me so you can lie upon my body while my cock is still inside you.

I gently thrust my hips to keep my erection when I feel your pussy muscles grab my cock; you are not done yet. You sit up, taking my cock to the hilt. You support yourself with your hands on my chest. Your hair hangs, disheveled and slightly obscuring your face.

You move your hips to grind your pelvis against mine. I lie back and let you do all the work. I reach out and touch and caress your left nipple. You bring your right hand to mine and pinch my fingers together, which causes me to pinch your nipple. I get the hint and pull firmly. You come once again, screaming as before. I feel that I am close to coming.

"I am close, Baby. I need to pull out."

"No! No! In me, come inside me."

About two seconds later, I oblige you. My semen mixes with your juices and I feel infinitely satisfied. You collapse on my chest and sigh.

"God, Doug that was wonderful. I have not come like that in years. I didn't know I still had it in me."

"Well, then, you can imagine what I feel. I feel like a teenager who just lost his virginity. I never had sex that good before."

"You sure came like a teenager."

"This has been quite a day for me. Not only did I come like a teenager, I learned you are a squirter, a swallower and a screamer."

You bite my shoulder as an answer and roll off me. We lay on our backs, staring at the sky. We both doze off.

We are jolted awake an hour or so later by a clap of thunder and the summer downpour that followed. The rain is cool and welcome after the heat of the day, but soon we are chilled and go below. We towel off and crawled into the king size berth, and immediately go back to sleep, holding each other in the cool of the air conditioning.

It is the end of a perfect day.

Chapter 12: The Next Day

Morning dawns bright and cooler than yesterday. The rain last night freshened and cooled the air.

I get up and close the cabin door to let you sleep. I start the coffee, peel and core the fruit, and warm the croissants in the toaster oven, then brush my teeth. I hear you stir and you come out of the cabin. Your hair is messed, but it is a very sexy look. You come up behind me and hug me and kiss my back. The softness of your naked body against mine is a feeling I would like to experience every morning.

"That was quite a way to wake up last night...Another first for me. The coffee smells heavenly."

"Are you ready for some?"