Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bet."

The coffee is good, the fruit is fresh but the croissants got a little burned, so that was a washout.

You look at the head. "So I can really take a shower in there?"

"Yep, it works just like a regular shower. I wish I could join you, but there is barely enough room for one, let alone two."

You finish your coffee and I help you set the controls of the shower. In the confines of the very small head, we are pressed together like sardines in a can. After a few minutes, you come out of the head and I grab a towel to help dry you off. Then it is my turn to jump in and get cleaned up.

We go up on deck and lay in the sun for a while. You lie there with your arms out to the side and your legs spread slightly. I have never been one for just sitting in the sun, so I decide to do something. I quietly move and lie between your legs and begin to eat your pussy. There is no build up, and no preliminaries. I just separate your lips with my tongue and enjoy your womanly charms.

I reach up and tweak your nipples. You moan softly but do not say anything. I cannot tell if you are awake or asleep, because you are wearing those huge sunglasses again. Asleep or not, your body is responding. I am amazed that after just one day, I can read your body and reactions so well. Still no words are spoken.

My tongue explores the folds of your pussy. I flick your clit and you draw in a breath. I spread your lips with my fingers and lap it up like a kitten lapping a dish of milk. Still no words are spoken.

You exhale with a groan and then arch your back. Your pussy contracts and the low groan becomes a sustained "Oh....." You have come once more. I kiss your pussy and move up to lay beside you. For the first time, you lift your sunglasses and speak.

"That was unexpected, but very nice."

"I'm glad you liked it."

At noon, we decide it is time to head over to Cruisers Cove. You put on your yellow thong bikini and I put on swim trucks. The contrast between what you are wearing and what I am wearing is quite striking. There is no doubt that I will be looked upon as a cradle robber, but I really do not care.

When we get to the Cove, there are significantly more boats than yesterday. Many companies work four-day weeks during the summer, so every weekend is a three-day weekend. I anchor us in a spot that is near the action, but where we will not be blocked in by other boats.

I set up the camper top to offer some shade, and open the doors so the cooler air from the air conditioner could waft up to make it a little cooler.

The water in the cove is very shallow. In some places as little as three feet deep. Very often people wade by, or paddle by in tubes and air mattresses. The tradition is to always offer up a beer to a passer by. I look over at you in the yellow thong bikini. I know that you will attract attention, so I just hope there is enough beer to maintain the tradition.

You stand on the swim platform and watch the passing parade. Already one of the boaters has put on some tunes and cranked up the stereo in the mistaken belief that everyone shares his taste in music.

I go below and find an air mattress. We jump into the water and with a beer in hand; you get up on the floating toy. As I suspected when I first saw the suit yesterday, it has become nearly transparent. It is almost sexier than seeing you totally nude. The transparent fabric does nothing to hide your areoles. Your nipples are stronger than the material holding them, and they are prominent. I am still amazed that I kissed, sucked, pulled and pinched such wonderful breasts and nipples.

But that is nothing compared to the perfect camel toe which is veiled, but not hidden from view (Again, I am amazed that I kissed, sucked, pulled and pinched the folds of that tender and tasty pussy.)

What makes Cruiser Cove so popular is the total acceptance of a hedonistic style; it is not accepted anywhere else on the lake at any other time, but this is Cruiser Cove. So your suit draws only passing interest.

By about 1:00, dozens of women are topless and dancing on the decks of the larger boats. There are some great tits, but I do believe that the prettiest pair is in my boat.

"You have much nicer tits than any of these women out here. Why don't you show them what you got?"

"No. Yesterday I probably would have gone topless, but I feel differently today. I don't know, but it doesn't seem right...it is almost like I would be cheating on you."

By 2:00, the party is nearly in full swing. We continue to watch what is going on, but you seem bored, and I know I am. Why watch naked bodies, when I could be holding one?

Chapter 13: The Second and Final Night Together

After two days and one night on a boat in 85 to 90 degree heat, we decide that perhaps a real shower and a real bed is in order, so at 3:00 we head back to the marina, secure the boat and drive to my house.

My home is not what you would call a bachelor pad, but it is definitely lacking a woman's touch.

What it does have, and what we both really need, is a very large shower. You get in first, while I bring in the perishables from the car. When I return, you have finished and are wrapped in one of the huge white towels I like. You point to the large whirlpool tub in the bathroom.

I tell you, that I have not used it in a very long time. I am a shower kind of guy.

"The last time you used it, was it with a woman?"

"Hardly, I twisted my back and was in no condition to share the tub with anyone."

"Well, then tonight will be a first! Now get cleaned up!"

When I get out of the shower, you are sitting on the end of the bed running a comb through your hair. You have no make-up on, and your face, shoulders and tits are a little red from all the sun. But the added color and your all-over tan combined with your natural beauty once again make me ask myself how I could be so lucky.

We decide on a very light dinner, so I defrost some chicken breasts, sauté them and use them to make a quick Chicken Caesar Salad. I grab a loaf of French bread out of the freezer and put it under the broiler. In less than 20 minutes, we are sitting down to a very light summer meal.

"So Karen, are you enjoying yourself?"

"You have to ask? Yes, I am having a great time. I am having fun. The boat, the swimming, dinner last night...I could get used to that on a regular basis."

"I hoped you would enjoy yourself. Any regrets about the sex?"

"Absolutely not. The sex has been unbelievable. You are the most attentive lover I have ever had. You know exactly what I want, even before I know. I could get used to THAT on a regular basis, too. I just don't know if I can go back to my old life of the Saturday Night "Poke Her" Party."

After dinner, we sit on the couch and watch a little TV. It goes without saying that we are both naked. You tell me that all you can think about is the huge whirlpool bath, so we head into the bathroom and fill the tub with hot water.

The large tub fits the two of us perfectly, and the air jets keep the water frothy. In fact I could only feel you and can not see anything below your neck because of all the bubbles. I gently wash your back and front, paying particular attention to the more intimate regions of you body.

We lie there, as my foot finds its way to your pussy. You grab my foot and press my toes to your body, using them as a living dildo.

As the water cools, I help you out of the tub and dry you off. I wrap the towel around both of us and relish the feeling of your naked body against mine. I ask you if you would be willing to help me fulfill another fantasy. Without hesitation, and without asking what it is, you agree.

We move into the bedroom and on to the bed. It is covered with a fresh, crisp, white sheet. You lie on your back and wait for me to make my fantasy a reality. After six years of friendship and two days of being lovers, you trust me completely and know that you will enjoy what is to come.

I start by bringing out an Ostrich feather. I use long strokes from your feet to your neck. I linger around your breasts and inner thighs. I discover that the areas over your hip bones are extremely ticklish. When the feather passes over your ticklish spot, sometimes you flinch, and sometimes you sigh, but you do not tell me to stop.

I bring the feather back down your tummy and between your legs. It is not enough of a sensation to stimulate you sexually, but I know that you feel your skin tingle.

I change to a very soft brush that I found in an art store. It provides a greater sensation, but does not tickle you so you relax even more. Down your side, across your hip and mons and up your tummy and across your nipples.

Next I lightly rake your body with a bamboo back scratcher that I bought in Korea several years ago. It gives you goose bumps as it stimulates your skin.

You sigh and moan slightly, approving of what I am doing. I finally get to examine every inch of your body, memorizing every mole and indentation. I don't know if I will ever have this chance again.

Finally, using vanilla scented oil, I give you a head to toe body massage. I pay particular attention to your throat, tits, belly, and, of course, your pussy. Before I am done, you have drifted off to sleep.

That was my fantasy, to totally pamper you without any expectations; to explore your body; to touch you anywhere and everywhere; to watch you and study your curves and everything about you; no furtive peeks.

I pull another sheet over you, climb in beside you and begin enjoying one of the greatest sensations of my life: sleeping with you naked.

Sometime during the night, I wake to find that you have taken me in your mouth. I have come to love the sensation of you giving me a blow job, but I want more of the feeling of being inside you. I guide your head from my cock and passionately kiss you. You lie back in the bed and spread your legs to give me access. You guide my cock into your waiting pussy. It is wet and ready for the invasion. I begin a gentle rhythm, but this is not what you want.

"No, No, No...just fuck me...hard...hard."

You buck your hips to meet my thrusts, urging me on. I grab your ass and pull you into me: harder and harder. Passion turns into lust. The frantic motions are focused only on our genitals. Soon, I feel and see the now familiar signs that you are about to reach orgasm. I switch from a thrusting action to a grinding motion to make the maximum contact with your clitoris. You scream out and once more I feel your juices flow around my cock. This causes my own orgasm.

I roll off you and pull you towards me. The sheets are wet, but we simply move over and go back into a deep sleep.

The next morning when I wake up, I am surprised at how late it is. Usually, I am awake by 6:00, regardless of the day of the week but it is now nearly 9:00. I look over and see you sleeping. The sheet has slipped down and your breathing is causing your breasts to slowly rise and fall.

I pull the sheet up to cover you and go out to the kitchen to start the coffee. When I return with coffee, warm croissants (not burned this time) and strawberry jam, you are awake. You stretch, raising your arms above your head and the sheet falls away, once again exposing your body to me.

It has been a long time since I experienced anything like this. Have we been lovers for days or years? The level of comfort I feel with you makes me wonder. Maybe, on some level, we have been lovers during our six year friendship.

I am very happy, but also very sad. This adventure will come to an end in just a few hours as you must leave for Chicago. (I am finding it hard to say "you will be going home"; I want this to be home.)

You seem a little preoccupied. "Can I ask you something? I really want to know, so please be honest."

"Of course I will", I reply

You take a deep breath. "When we were going out on the boat on Thursday, you said that you just wanted fuel for your fantasies and was not interested in a relationship. I said that I did not want to have sex with anyone. A lot has happened since then, and a lot has changed for me, especially the sex. I guess I just want to know if you still feel that way, or have things changed for you, too."

"Karen, you stood my life on its head these last couple of days. Yes things changed for me! This has been the most exciting few days I have ever spent, and most of the excitement was being with you; not the sex, although that has been unbelievable, but just being with you. I don't known what I would do if I thought I was relegated to just fantasies of you."

"So I can come back?"

"You can come back anytime you want. In fact..." I get up and go to a drawer in my dresser and pull out a key. "This is yours. I don't know how or if you have to explain it, but if you need a break, even when I am out of the country, the house is yours. I hope that answers your question."

There is a hint of a tear in your eyes.

"So, what do you want to do today? If I am not being to forward, maybe we can do some shopping this morning and get some supplies so you have some stuff here and maybe make things more comfortable for you. All I have is deodorant soap and dandruff shampoo."

"Yeh, I suppose, but would it be okay if we could just stay here and hang out? I mean, we can go out if you want, but I do not really want to share you with a crowd at a mall or in a store."

"That sounds perfect. What you will find out about me is that doing nothing better than doing nothing."

So that is how we spend the morning and afternoon. We talk, we watch a movie (An American President, your favorite is on cable), and, of course we make love.

Chapter 14: The Good Bye

Then, all too soon, it is time to head to the airport. Sadness descends upon us. I watch you as you pack and get dressed. For the first time in almost three days, you put on panties. You do not wear a bra. Your breasts and nipples show through the fabric of the tight tee shirt you put on. For no reason I get a little jealous. You sense this. "Don't worry. I go braless for myself, not for anyone else." Then you hand me the egg with which we had so much fun just two nights ago. "You are the only person I have ever given control over my body. No one else can control this but you. I want you to know that."

Tight jeans and the high healed sandals make your already sexy body even more so. I still cannot believe that for two nights and nearly three days, I possessed your body. It was mine. Would it ever be mine again?

The drive to the airport is quiet. Neither of us says much, and when we try to start a conversation, it quickly dies for lack of interest.

We arrive about one and a half hours before your flight. You check in at one of the kiosks. Since you have no luggage, you turn back and we sit for a while outside the security area. We hold hands, but you are uncomfortable, thinking that, as remote a chance as it is, you might see someone you know.

Time passes. I take your hand and go behind a bank of phones where we kiss long and longingly. The "sales call" is over. I am grateful for every second we had together, and curse every minute we will be apart.

I walk with you to the security entrance and watch as a go through the screening. Once on the other side, you turn and we wave good bye.

I wait at the airport for a while; I don't know why. The message board says that your flight is closed, then departed and then it disappears off the board. You are gone and at 54 years old, my life and my outlook on life will never be the same again.

I hope this is a beginning and not an end.

Chapter 15: The Epilogue

I wrote this story three years ago and present it now as it was written at the time. Before sending it to Literotica, I thought I should bring it up to date.

After we said our good byes that day outside the security area of the airport, we talked almost daily. I got her a prepaid cell phone so there would be no problems if her husband looked at her regular phone and checked the numbers. We also used Skype and chat to stay in touch. We even had cybersex several times, but it was not satisfying.

I went to Chicago a couple times and Karen joined me at an airport hotel, but she could never spend the night. During these rendezvous the sex was very good, but it was hurried and the chance that she might be caught prevented her from giving herself fully as she did the previous summer. I was starting to believe that that the flame had burned out.

Then she came to visit me the following October on another "sales call". It was too cold to go boating so we went up to the North Shore of Lake Superior to see the changing colors of the leaves. We did not see much because we spent all our time in our room fucking and making love. (We have always considered them two very different things.) We talked and we came to the conclusion that we could never realize the full potential of our newly found love until she was free from her entanglements in Chicago. Until then, we would be living the life of the old movie "Same Time Next Year".

When she got back to Chicago after that trip, she told her husband that it was over. She quit her job and with my help pursued her dream of setting up her own "virtual logistics" company. With a computer and a VoIP phone, she could do business wherever she was at the time. For much of the time that happened to be with me.

As for me, I have the same job, although I do not travel as much and Karen goes with me from time to time. I find I am better at what I do and more efficient because I have someone with whom I can confide and share my day. She has also offered good advice.

I bought the island from my friend, so now "our special spot" is really ours. Not only do we spend many of our summer days naked at the lagoon, and the beach I built there, the privacy of the island means we rarely wear clothes around the house, either. She is even naked in her office at the house. I cannot tell you the kick I get from watching her yelling at some shipping company or schmoozing some client, all the while caressing her breasts or fingering her pussy.

I still have my boat, although it sports a new name. She is now called "Karen' For Me".

She finally convinced me that my age is not an issue, and we got married last spring. It was a small ceremony, held, of course, on our island.

In the past few months, our sex life gradually changed and now it is pretty much limited to oral sex. It is not we love each other less or find each other less exciting, it is just that Karen will be giving birth to our first child (a girl) in just over a month and conventional sex is uncomfortable for her.

Maybe I am being selfish; I will be dealing with a 15-year-old girl when I am 72 years old. That is assuming that I am even alive. The men in my family die pretty young. I truly feel that I may outlive my other male relatives, because I am healthier, happier and have much less stress than at any other time in my life.

When she first broached the subject of children, I objected because my mortality was a big issue for me. Like most things involving our lives, I let her take the emotional lead, because after I am gone, she will have to deal with the consequences of the decisions we make. She assured me that living life without me, sometime in the future, will be extremely difficult, but having my child, a part of me, in her life, would make things much easier. Within two months, Karen was pregnant.

Now, I have another fantasy.

Sometime in the very near future, Karen and I are walking down the street. She has her arm wrapped around mine as I push the stroller with our infant daughter. A passerby comments that she is such a beautiful baby, turns to me and says, "You must be a very proud grandfather."

Before I can answer, Karen replies, "He is not a proud grandfather; he is the proud father and by the way, he is a wonderful lover, and the man in our lives."