Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to finish you off stud." It was out of character for her, but her fantasy had been fulfilled.

Caleb leaves the room to clean himself up and shower. Jonas lies on the bed, Kim's head between his legs. This is exactly how he wants to finish this. Her eyes locked on his. She doesn't hesitate working his cock with her mouth and hands. She goes back to her finger trick, and even sucks on his balls while stroking his shaft. He never looks away, wanting his moment of climax to be heightened by her gaze. He looks at her body, taking in every beautiful inch. He considers everything that happened that day, and plays it all back in his head. He can't take it anymore. He puts his hand on the back of Kim's head and pushes his cock into her throat. She takes the cue and pushes all the way down until she is licking his balls. She flails her tongue around, as he shoots wave after wave of hot jizz down her throat. She holds firm, never breaking eye contact with him. It seems like the cum will never end, when he starts to come down from his orgasm. She slowly pulls off, making sure not to let any cum drip off his cock. She cleans it up real well, and he probably would have cum again from that if there were anything left in him.

A sigh escapes her lips and she smiles, proud of the fine work she has done on her friend's cock. Kim gets up and sexily strides towards the bathroom to clean up. She passes Caleb and grabs his ass on the way out. "Nice work sexy"

After a short period of rest, Caleb has to leave. They all exchange goodbyes, a visible spark among the three of them now. Jonas stays behind to help Kim clean up. The two of them have not gotten dressed yet, clothes being nothing but a formality at this point. As they move around the room they occasionally touch bare skin.

"Well? Did I choose wisely? Did he meet your standards?"

Kim nods, a grin crosses her face. "He knows how to please a woman, and his cock was fun to play with. He can come back whenever he wants."

"So you approve?" She laughs.

"Yeah, nice guy, but he came on my ass."

"Is that bad?" Jonas knows different woman have different preferences for cum disposal.

"It just makes a big mess. I'd rather just swallow it like I did with you. Just shoot it into my belly and be done with it." Jonas nods, glad that he hadn't given her a cum bath. Kim smiles at him and leaves the room to get them something to drink.

His brain has difficulty processing what just happened. He had sex with his fantasy girl, participated in his first threesome, and made her his own sex toy. His mind races as Kim walks into the room, still naked from the afternoon's events. She hadn't toweled off completely and some drops of water glisten on her skin. "So what did you think?" She asks, leaning against the doorway, tits and pussy presented for his viewing pleasure.

"It was...intense." He has difficulty finding the right words to explain. He looks over at the restraints on the bed and his neck snaps back to look at Kim. He thinks about their interaction in the bathroom earlier. She wanted him to make her his sex slave and he had done so. She knew that once they were in the heat of things, she couldn't tell him what to do he had to figure it out himself. She knows exactly what he is thinking by the look on his face.

"Didn't I mention that another fantasy of mine is being submissive? No? It must have slipped my mind." She shrugs. Clearly the deception had been intentional. "I wanted it to be more natural. I couldn't just tell you what to do with me. You had to truly dominate me. I just helped a little bit." The restraints, the bangles, the collar, the blindfold. She had given him the tools to fulfill her fantasy, but he had to want to use them.

"You left clues." He says.

She smiles at him, and does a running dive onto the bed, her breasts bouncing on impact. "She is sexy even when she's adorable, or maybe the other way around." Jonas thinks. He didn't know what was bigger right now, his smile or his stiff cock. Jonas pulls her feet towards him and starts to rub them the same way he had done earlier. He presses his thumbs into the bottoms and pulls each toe individual. Kim closes her eyes and enjoys this different type of pleasure. Jonas's attempt to do something romantic doesn't hide the tent in his pants. Kim looks down at his obvious erection, and gives it a friendly squeeze.

"I hope this bad boy is ready for more." His eyebrows go up, obviously unaware of her next scheme. She giggles at him. "I told you I wanted to try a threesome with another girl."