Adventures with Alissa and Dave

Story Info
"Fuck us, fuck us" Alissa moaned. MMF fun.
1.8k words
4.38
9.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monno11
monno11
13 Followers

Dave, Alissa, and I continued to experiment and indulge our wildest sexual fantasies. Alissa loved seeing me top Dave, and I was happy to oblige, Dave's sexy body and tight ass always driving me to intense, spectacular orgasms.

Arriving at their house Alissa met me at the door and invited me in. I was pleased to see Dave nearly naked except for short pink briefs that perfectly hugged his ass and birthing hips. A small circular opening framed with purple stitching allowed his soft cock to hang loose.

Dave was relatively short, maybe 5'6", with a trim, slender, upper body but thicker thighs and a fat ass. His hair was closely cropped and his body shaven, nearly hairless. I greeted him with a hug and a flirtatious "Hey sexy."

Alissa led us to their bedroom, turning on a flat screen TV as Dave and I made small talk. "You two occupy yourselves," she laughed while pulling up an internet browser.

Dave removed my shirt, lifting upwards and kissing my chest. I reached down, gripping his ass cheeks and squeezing firmly, moving his body towards mine. I pulled and stretched his pink briefs, aggressively pulling them upwards and downwards. Warming him up, my hands slid easily up his sides and down his waist and thighs.

Dave and I looked over to the TV as porn began to play. Alissa had cued up a video featuring two men, naked on a black couch, embracing and rubbing each other. The hotness of the scene and proximity to Dave rushed blood to my cock. Sensing a growing bulge in my pants, Dave reached down and undid my belt. Alissa sauntered over, helping Dave pull my pants down. When I stepped out of them, I grabbed Dave's waist, pulling him closer to me, his body pressing into my now raging boner. "Love this meaty cock" Alissa purred while reaching in to grip my shaft with her hand, "Love seeing Dave take it."

I moved to the bed, facing the TV with my legs out, my hard cock springing into the air. Dave kneeled in front of me, slowly rubbing my shaft with his hands and then alternating with short and fast strokes. He pumped my dick with a smile on his face, opening his mouth and inching towards my cockhead. As one of the men on screen began to blow the other, Alissa began to undress. Pulling off her gray sweatpants and black t-shirt, she revealed an incredibly sexy neon green thong and matching sports bra. Thin, black-haired, and with an incredible rack, Alissa was the picture of sexiness.

Dave felt my cock pulse as I watched Alissa undress, leading him to begin licking my shaft. With slow, deliberate movements his tongue moved from my base to my head, eventually taking my cockhead into his wet mouth. Dave's warm, wet mouth felt heavenly as he slowly but surely swallowed more of my shaft, my cockhead clearly visible as it pressed his cheeks outward.

As gulping and sucking sounds emanated from the TV Alissa sat next to me and began rubbing my thighs. "Dave loves sucking your cock," she murmured, "he's your personal little cocksucker." Alissa began kissing my neck and ears, driving me wild. Dave looked up, seeing Alissa, and began vigorously bobbing his head back and forth on my cock. Taking initiative, Dave then deepthroated me, holding in place with my whole cock in his mouth for a good ten seconds before withdrawing and gagging. He did this a few more times, pausing to regain his breath after each deepthroat.

When Dave paused for the fourth time, Alissa gently pushed his head towards my cock, my shaft resting across his face. It was an incredible picture, my shiny, soaking wet cock completely dwarfing Dave's face, my bright red shaft contrasting with his fair skin. Dave's tongue pushed out of his mouth, licking my shaft with quick, short movements.

Noticing Dave's growing bulge, Alissa upped the ante, removing her thong and draping it across my rock hard shaft. I leaned back, my eyes closed, hardly believing how hot this was. "Stroke his cock with my panties" Alissa instructed, leading Dave to grip my shaft and begin slow, purposeful tugs.

"You're his bitch Dave," Alissa gleamed, "you're jerking him off with your girlfriends panties." I loved when Alissa and Dave talked dirty. My balls twitched as Dave carefully positioned the thong material on my cock to ensure maximum pleasure. As Dave continued to stroke, effortlessly jerking me with the spandex material, precum transferred to the thong, making several wet patches.

Dave was now hard, his erect boner wonderfully framed by his pink and purple briefs. I grabbed under his armpit, lifting him from the ground and turning him towards the bed, a sudden move that surprised Alissa.

"He wants your ass bad Dave," Alissa remarked, "look how he's taking control of you." Smirking, I pushed Dave against the corner of the bed, then pushed him over at a 45 degree angle, his ass out and ready for action. I pulled his briefs partially down, exposing his beautiful round ass.

Ever observant, Alissa grabbed a bottle of lube and began spreading gel betweens Dave's cheeks and around his asshole. She squirted a few drops onto my cock, which I eagerly rubbed in, twisting and jerking with my hand to cover every inch of my shaft.

"Fuck my boyfriends ass," Alissa invited, prompting me to lean in, my thighs pressing firmly into the back of Dave's legs. Reaching down, I spread his cheeks. Dave widened his stance, readying for my shaft. "Please," he murmured.

Gripping my shaft with my right hand, I angled my head towards Dave hole and slowly pressed in. I heard a weak but audible gasp as my circumcised head made entry, penetrating Dave's hole and slowly widening him. Dave shifted and wriggled but otherwise remained in place, gripping the bed sheets firmly with both hands.

Alissa began to rub my back and sides as I pushed further and further into Dave's ass. "You own his ass," she whispered, "you own my boyfriend's ass." Breathing heavily, I pushed further and further, my cock now almost fully enveloped by Dave's tight hole. Looking down I saw my crotch fully pressed into Dave, only about half an inch of my bright red cock not fully inside him. I began slow, rhythmic strokes that made Dave's body shift back and forward in time with my movements; we nearly perfectly synched up, making for an intensely pleasurable experience. After what felt like 10-15 minutes I had completely carved out Dave's ass, penetrating every square inch of his hole and causing us both to work up a sweat. Droplets fell from my forehead onto his back.

"Let's reposition," I said while slowly withdrawing from Dave. When I pulled fully out, Alissa spread his cheeks, revealing a bright red hole wide open from a sustained fucking. "Dave your hole is gaping," Alissa laughed, "you've been his bitch for 10 minutes and your ass is legit wide open."

Alissa's comment brought out an aggressive side of me, prompting me to lift Dave up. I practically threw him onto the bed, on his back, his boner standing erect and straight up in the air. I noticed a significant wet spot on the corner of the bed; clearly Dave had been leaking cum as I pounded his asshole.

Jumping onto the bed, I sat behind Dave, my legs spread and back resting against the headboard. I pulled him towards me, lifting him up off the bed so he hovered above my cock. "Yes, sit on his fat cock," Alissa moaned, "want that thing pressing up into your stomach."

Dave eagerly lowered himself, essentially sitting on my lap with my cock up and erect in his ass. I began to pump my waist upwards, driving my shaft into him with vigor and causing him to pant and moan.

Alissa crawled over to us, positioning between our legs. Again grabbing her thong, she rubbed it along my thighs, eventually moving to my balls. Feeling her hand through the soft material, and knowing that she was pleasuring me while I fucked her boyfriend was incredible.

Wanting to please Dave, Alissa draped her thong over Dave's raging boner. Dave's cock flopped and shifted as I continued to thrust into his ass, but Alissa eventually managed a firm grip and began to stroke Dave. Her forearm rested against my thigh as she quickened her pace, working Dave into a frenzy.

My continual upward thrusts into Dave's ass and Alissa's stroking pushed Dave ever close to orgasm. His breathing slowed and I felt his ass tense, tightening the grip on my shaft. Sensing he was close, Alissa concentrated on his shaft, learning forward and positioning inches from his face. Without warning, Dave let out a heavy groan, his cock pulsing in Alissa's hand as semen sprayed all over her face. Gobs of cum splattered on her lips, chin, and cheeks.

"Fuck yeah baby," Alissa cried with excitement.

Taking on the role of director, Alissa leaned backwards, spread eagle on the bed, and pulled Dave towards her. Now in doggystyle, I continued to pound Dave's ass as he lay on top of Alissa. We had formed a mess of tangled bodies and I was extremely turned on being on top of them both, my cock still firmly wedged into Dave's ass.

"Please fuck my boyfriends ass" Alissa moaned, her arms wrapped firmly around his back and pressing into my chest. "Seed me," Dave replied, "put your load deep." Dave's dirty talk and the feel of our tangled bodies pushed me over the edge. Pressing Dave further down onto Alissa, I angled up onto my knees and pounded Daves ass in a downward motion. My energy pushed their bodies together and into the bed, the mattress springs squealing with each motion.

"Fuck us, fuck us," Alissa cried, "fuck my boyfriends ass. Shoot your load into him. You own his ass."

With one final thrust I pushed forward into Dave and unloaded a gigantic load deep into him. "Yes, yes," Alissa moaned, sensing my orgasm. What felt like half a dozen ropes left my cockhead, shooting forward into Dave's ass at hyperspeed. Dave moaned in pleasure, feeling my semen paint his insides and the tight seal that immediately developed. I panted heavily, awed by how much cum I had unloaded into Dave.

"Holy fuck," Dave cried, "that was so much cum. Can feel so much of it in me."

"Good boy," Alissa murmured while rubbing the back of Dave's head. "Let's see how much."

As we untangled, Dave rolled onto his back, bending his knees towards his head and gripping his ankles. With his ass at a downward angle, a stream of cum began to leak out, small droplets slowly falling to the bed and pooling underneath him. Dave's ass gaped wide, causing even more cum to flow out of him.

"Mmmmm," Alissa moaned, "Yeah, your ass is legit full. Like, it's literally pouring out of you."

She patted me on the back; "Really nice work. My boyfriend's ass is yours. You own his ass."

monno11
monno11
13 Followers