All Comments on 'Fantasies of My Brother'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Totall HHOT HOT HOT

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good job, very detailed

You have a lot of insight into these type of relationships. It can progress if the situation is right, just be patient. Keep writing, it may encourage others with same desire to make a move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nicely done

nice style, nice sense of humor, love the little twists. good set up of hesitancy. good dialogue. liked how the protagonist was always the "reasonable" one, in control of her desires and intuitive of others'. one of the better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

Please wite more on this

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
WTF?

The main story was a 4-5, but the ending was a 2-3. You left us, and your characters, hanging with no place, or any place, to go. Is there another part that I missed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disappointed ...

I was hoping that it would be about sean and ashley love for each other and ended up living together as a couple and build a family together without the bestfriend julie involve

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
I loved it

So many of these stories are formulaic. A nice twist at the end. If you do a follow up it could be of the three of them together until sis finds her own guy.

A more realistic incestuous story than the typical fare here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

I LIKE THE FLOW KEEP UP THE STORY AND WRITING STYLE

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Fantasies of My Brother

Leave the story as is; it's fucked up enough. My thoughts initially was the sister was going to be totally in love with her brother, keeping me riveted to the story. When she brought her friend Julie into the mix I had thoughts of giving up on the story.

Now I wish I had!!!

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
This is kind of fucked up...

It's weird....not my favorite, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I rather enjoyed the twist of adding another person in the mix. Theres so much more to do and consider with three in this case. The only thing i questioned i was the pregnency ending. That kinda seems out of place with the flow of the story. Other then that, it was quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucked up i hate this

Why would you add that slut Julie that took ashley lover this is just terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it was a very good story, until...

the tramp Julie came on to the scene. I agree with disappointed and other commenters--Sean was a fool to go with the slutty intruder. He should have kept his big hard cock for his beloved sister Ashley. His cock and his sister's cute little cunt are a perfect match. It's up his baby sis's sweet little twat that Sean's big prick belongs, and he should blow his brotherly balls up her twat alone. The boy should marry his sister, run away with her and make a life together. As husband and wife, Sean's meaty cock'll be up his baby sister's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls, and the boy'll be shooting his creamy semen up inside his loving sis till he fucks a baby up her warm wet twat. Up his sister's twat is where a brother's potent semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sean

Put some chest hair on this stud! That'd make him soooo sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I dont mind that you added julie, all the whiners seem to think its always a happily ever after ending with brother and sister fucking like rabbits and the parents happily smiling on while they get married and hatch out 2.5 kids. Puhlease! Reasonable ending to a first chapter! (Not that youll write a second, lol)

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

I rather enjoyed Julie being involved. You have plenty of sibling love stories, so it was nice to see one from a different perspective. I even assumed it would result in the three together at some point; from the hint of attraction during the sun screen scene.

The pregnancy thing caught me a bit off guard tho. Seemed kinda random and off putting. I think there was a good bit more that could have been done with the three of them without that ending.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
I didn't hate it, but not being able to say I loved it about one of your's...

I think mainly it's that I gave myself the expectation that her "having a crush" on her brother slanted more to her LOVING him then to her wanting to have sex with him.

And though her and Julie are BFFs, sharing her brother makes it more about the sex than about love. And it didn't feel like there was going to be any girl-on-girl or threesomes going on, which while not a huge issue did sort of leave the story with a frayed feel to it.

Oh well, maybe you MEANT the story just the way I took it in which case you wrote it well... but I wasn't looking for that kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

...oh, its definitely about love, she just isn't telling her douche ass brother that because he'll freak like a retarded pussy again and run. (Really, what fucking brother would actually act like that?! None!)

I get her getting her friend involved, if douche boy had found some other girl he would probably cut her off, this way she gets at least part of what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good,but...

i really like the story but a tip: its an erotic story just remember not to go overboard and fuck up the ending. story was coming along great but the ending almost spoiled it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sorry but it just didn't....

I really don't like the idea of bffs sharing the same guy. Btw, her brother is a douche. I hope next time you fix the category so that there is a warning. Thank you very much.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Wow, some Readers are harsh!

"That slut, Julie" didn't involve herself, it was at Sis's suggestion, as a means to an end. Getting herself and brother together. And it worked.

An incestuous relationship can't always be siblings heading out into the sunset together. Getting her BFF involved was beneficial for the three of them, and something the brother was completely receptive to.

As for Julie getting pregnant, not so much of a surprise. It happens.

Added more realism, imo.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I liked the story just as you wrote it...

My only problem is with the "unplanned" pregnancy. I understand she isn't his sister, but who in this day and age isn't using some form of birth control if they are having sex. This tells me that it wasn't really unplanned and she wanted to get preggers, and that he wanted it to happen too. Other than that a great story.

Ashley, have fun fucking your Bro, and your best friend, until you find a fourth to add to the group

My biggest problem with incest stories is that most don't even mention birth control, and that having babies that close in the gene pool is a huge risk to the child.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Didn't like it

Wanted siblings not her girlfriend why fuck up a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm with Olebill and Blackknight

I wanted to like this story and it was going really well until he got together with Julie. Her getting pregnant was really the icing on the shit cake. Sorry man, that's not what we read these stories for.

On the bright side, I finally found one of your stories that wasn't perfect, so I have proof that you're human after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brother Fantasy

I was hot for my brother too, and finagled a weekend at his place so I could seduce and entice him to bed with me. He always made my pussy throb, and I always was fascinated by his super large, thick cut penis with a big head on it that I could barely get in my mouth because he's so big! He let me play with it until he was so aroused that he fucked me with his big manly super erection! The amount of semen he spurted on me spoke volumes of how much I aroused him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story but...

I like the story but it was left in a very precarious position. Needs a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Reality!

I had wondered about all the fucking going on in Xarth’s novels, but no “accidents “.

So much for that! My sister got pregnant once when she was young and single. NO, NOT MINE! She decided to visit an abortion clinic, as she didn’t see any real alternative at such a young age.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 3 years ago

It really shows that this is one of your earliest stories on the site, hahaha. It's still head and shoulders above most authors, of course, but it really doesn't measure up compared to basically anything you've written in the last like eight years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

crooked ... but lovely ...

EpididymisEpididymisalmost 3 years ago

I guess I’m one of the few who understands the ending. If all works out, Ash gets to keep her brother close. I really enjoyed the story and the buildup.

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

love it, but it needs a part 2.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I saw a lot of negative comments on this one, most of them directed at casting Julie in a negative light. I guess they don't get the idea of plausible denial. 🤷 I've seen the term 'beard' applied several times around here for a person who assumed Julie's position in this relationship.

From my own personal experience, even though my bisexual wife wasn't my sister, she actually enjoyed sharing me with her girlfriends. She never reached the level of us becoming a throuple with someone long term, but the idea had been discussed and she wasn't opposed to it if she had ever found the right girl. Her BFF would have been my wife's choice, but she wasn't bisexual like my wife and wasn't comfortable with the sharing thing even though she did join us for a three-way one night. So from my perspective, Ashley sharing Julie with Sean is very believable. Especially considering Ashley would rather pick someone who understands her relationship with her brother over her brother bringing in a wild card who could destroy them and keep them apart. It's a win/win all around.

I found no issues other than grammar and spelling errors with this story. I loved it. 5/5

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I love your stories.

This story is not about romantic lovemaking. It is the story of lust. But ...

One night of lust gave us with his wife for 20 years filled with love, passion, trust and respect. Passion has a right to exist. It must be.

A wonderful story.

It is good that the trust between the friends remained and was not destroyed by revival. This is a chance to create a "family" 2+1. Only if Sean's health is good enough. ;) And it is not necessary for the girls to be bisexuals, though I think they can do it for the sake of the entertainment.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

Must be an earlier story, as it was too fast without Xarth's normal depth. I understand Ash's reason to bring Julie ino the story, to cover for her and Sean's incest, meaning Sean and Julie will marry, and Ash will just live with them as a dowager aunt. And Julie deliberately got pregnant, in jealousy of Sean and Ash's love, saying "I can have his babies, but you never will." Or will Ash have one too, in later life?

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 1 year ago

Sometimes a pregnancy enhances the eroticism of a story, but not this one. It ruined it. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The fact I keep coming back to your work reinforces how great a writer you are. Being a great writer, however, doesn't necessarily make one a great storyteller. There was very little realism to be found here. The characters didn't behave like real people. Nothing in this tale rang true. It was like reading a ransom note made up from newspaper clippings. The words strung together made sense, but they had little overall meaning. It's as if the characters you created were walking in their sleep through the story you assigned them to. On a ten scale, I'd have to rate this a three at best. As with all your works, it was extremely readable. Unfortunately there was little substance to any of it. An extremely forgettable tale by an extremely talented writer. In short.... A Complete Waste Of My Time!

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Didn't come close to making MY boat float.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was one of his very early stories. Feels like a totally different author....He was a quick study though.... The conversations and characters soon after his start quickly became a lot more real and awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow..sometimes it seems like you tire of your own story, then just end it as fast as you can. Not your best …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...