Fantastic Four: A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What 'it', madam?"

"My vibrator! I left here last Monday!" she said, pointing at the open drawer, whose contents were now strewn upon the floor.

"Madam means the small cylindrical object with the inefficient internal motor producing no discernible useful function, powered by two batteries of-"

"YES, YES! THAT ONE!

"Mr. Richards had me retrieve it this morning for-"

"You took my vibrator? Reed had you take my vibrator?"

"Yes, madam."

"But why?"

"He needed to cannibalize certain parts for a new device he designed while shaving-"

"He dismantled my vibrator? He has three floors full of his high-tech crap and he has to take MY vibrator?"

"That is correct, madam."

"That's nuts!"

HERBIE identified the expression as a colloquial interjection needing no reply. "Was there an problem in the bathroom, madam?" it asked.

"My whole marriage is the problem!"

"The floor is covered in sharp glass fragments. It would be advisable to wear shoes."

"I walked over my force field," Sue replied. "And what the fuck did Reed need it for? What great damn miracle of science did he perform?"

"Mr. Richards constructed a new type of shaving device. The patent request has already been filed-"

"A razor? Reed took my vibrator apart to make a damn new electric razor?"

"An electronic razor, madam."

"THAT"S TOO MUCH!"

"Would madam like me to fetch her some clothing items?"

"Screw that! If my husband won't see me naked, who cares if you or the toaster does!"

"If madam grows cold I can adjust the temperature-"

"I am not cold! It's the opposite! But how the fuck am I supposed to deal with it with no vibrator?"

"Perhaps I can be of assistance?"

"How the hell can you assist me?"

"Whatever function the dismantled implement performed I can surely duplicate."

"What?"

HERBIE extended its long, flexible cylindrical arms and set them to vibrate, creating an audible hum.

"Would this be adequate?" it asked.

Sue's eyes grew wide open.

"Madam only needs to state what task she needs performed."

*********************************************

Walking into the lobby, Ben Grimm noticed the flashing light of the activated security protocols and frowned. It was not the highest-priority alarm yet, but in the Fantastic Four, you could never be too cautious, Ben decided.

He took off his trench coat and other civilian clothing before entering the private elevator, clad only in his usual shorts of unstable-molecules fabric. He did not need to have more of his always shrinking wardrobe trashed, he knew.

"May be Clobbering Time," Ben muttered with a smile, cracking his oversized knuckles.

*********************************************

Sue moaned softly, writhing on the bed, her slender left arm stretched over her head while her right hand covered her open mouth.

"My nipples, pull my nipples again," she asked softly.

"Yes, madam," HERBIE replied, the small pincers at the end of his extended left arm pulling on the hard bud with precise tugs.

"Oh, yes," Sue purred, smiling. "Now the other one. Oh, yes... Now back to the other... Ah-Alternate between both, please."

"At which rate, madam?"

"Any- Ah!- Randomly!"

"Yes, madam," HERBIE replied, selecting a suitable aleatory distribution algorithm.

"Go deeper, now," Sue asked, her voice heavy with her excitement.

"Yes, madam," HERBIE replied, as the end of his extended right arm began to slide further inside the moist folds of her sex.

"Deeper," she urged. "I'm wet enough again."

"Yes, madam."

"Oh, yeah!" Sue moaned. "More-OOW!-No, wait-Oooh- There, yes-Right there-!"

"Yes, madam."

"Step up the pace, now" she ordered. "Same depth, but pump harder and faster... OOOH! Yes, faster- harder-fa-AH! YES! Just like that!"

"Yes, madam."

Sue moaned loudly as the thick, flexible metal arm pumped into her with mechanical precision, the rhythm constant despite her squirming and tossing, as HERBIE's response evaluator adjusted precisely to her body's feedback.

Sue's hands clenched at the crumbled bed sheets. The robot arm was thicker than any vibrator or dildo she had ever owned, but was modest compared to some of her past less conventional lovers, so she had easily adjusted to its diameter, and her own intense warmth had soon made the metal's temperature acceptable.

She had no idea it would be so good. She had balked at first, surprised at herself for even contemplating such a thing. It was not just that HERBIE was a robot, as she had had sex with robots before. It was a nonliving object, but so were a vibrator or a dildo. But HERBIE was the help, and as liberal as she considered herself to be, her upper class upbringing still made the idea of sex with the servants shocking.

The very unorthodoxy of the prospect however had made her go through with it after a single moment's thought. It was wrong, she decided, and kinky, and that made it simply too exciting to turn down.

Her initial reluctance had been forgotten after the first few seconds. The thrill of telling HERBIE exactly what to do, of getting precisely what she wanted, combined by the fact that she could be completely passive otherwise, having the drone do all the work, had proved enormously exciting and satisfying. There was nothing to feel guilty about, she told herself as she moaned and whimpered. It surely was less kinky than blowing Lockjaw or anything similar.

She felt her long-desired release build up, and she began to tremble in anticipation, the pleasure becoming almost too much to bear.

"Yes! YES! Go on! I'm about to come," she cried. "AAH! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!"

"Yes, madam."

"DON'T -OH, FUCK! DON'T-!"

"WHATTA HELL?" a new voice boomed.

Suddenly HERBIE was gone.

*********************************************

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Sue yelled, at the edge of hysteria. "I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COME!"

"Malfunction-Malfunction-Malfunction-," HERBIE droned on and on and on, from the floor at a corner of the room.

"Damn thing was fuckin' ya!" Ben protested, his huge hands waving in the air.

"And doing it damn well, too!" Sue replied, trying to control her fury. "Why the fuck did you have to ruin it?"

"I thought 'twas raping ya! Just like dat other time when-"

"That was years ago! It was a different version of HERBIE, it was being controlled by Doctor Sun, and it only TRIED to rape me! It never managed to actually do it!"

"Because I found ya just in time! Just like now!"

"NO! THAT time you saved me, NOW you fucked up, you idiot! You fucked up my fucking!"

"Why da hell was dat thing doin' dat to ya, anyway? How da ya know it wasn't possessed again or sumthin'?"

"Because I told it to do it! Because I needed someone or something to do it"!

"Ya what?

"And the only one being possessed here was me! Very well, too! Until you had to go and screw it up!"

"Jeez, Suzie!" Ben exclaimed. "Why wouldya wanna have dat thing do dat?"

"BECAUSE I NEED TO BE FUCKED!" Sue exploded. "I NEED SEX! I NEED TO BE FUCKED OR I'LL GO NUTS!"

"But-"

"AND IF REED WON'T DO IT, I'LL FUCK WHATEVER I CAN!" she yelled, stomping her foot, fists clenched in fury.

"Uh," Ben began, his eyes bulging at the sight of Sue's nude breasts bouncing up and down with her every movement. "Ya may wanna put some clothes on, Suzie."

"This is my house and I'll be naked whenever I want! Why does everyone want to put clothes on me? Am I so horrible or what?"

"NO!" Ben stammered. "It ain't that I'm complainin', but-"

"I can parade bare-naked all day and still Reed won't even look at me, anyway!" she said with a gesture of desperation.

"Oh, crap. He's like dat again?"

"HE'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT!"

"Aw, Suzie, I'm sorry, but-"

"It's like I don't exist at all!"

"Com'on, Suzie, ya know Stretcho has his head up his own ass half the time, but ya know he still luvs ya..."

"I know he loves me! I love him to! But that doesn't give me cock when I need it, does it?"

"Jeez, Suzie, don't speak like dat-"

"I'm still young, I'm sexy-"

"Sure, but-"

"I deserve to have a sex life! What does Reed want? That I start screwing around? I don't want to! But if Reed won't touch me, what can I do the next time Terrax wants to have me?"

"Terrax's dead last I knew, Suzie."

"Whoever! Blaastar! Annhilius! Anyone else who ever had me or wanted to!"

"Ya can't go doing dat!"

"Right now I'd even screw the Mole Man!"

"Suzie! Dose are bad guys! Evil, dangerous bastards! Ya can't-"

"What else you want me to do? I can't even keep a damn vibrator around!"

"I don't-"

"Who should I fuck instead? Willie, the mailman? You?"

Ben's mouth hung open, as suddenly both Sue and him grew silent at once.

"Malfunction-Malfunction-Malfunction-," HERBIE repeated in the background.

"I-I meant-" Sue stammered, her face growing red, and she looked down from Ben's eyes, only to gasp in surprise at the sight of the enormous bulge in Ben's shorts.

"BEN!" she exclaimed.

"Ah-I'm sorry, Suzie," Ben said, his rocky orange hide growing ever ruddier, as he tried to cover his obvious erection. "It's an accident. Yer bouncing around naked, and yer boobs-I mean, I'm a man, and-"

"Oh, yes, you are," Sue said, her eyes taking on a peculiar sparkle. "You certainly are."

"Ya really need ta get sumthin' on, Suzie. Ya can give a man a heart attack or sumthin'"

"I'm interested in that 'something' part, actually," Sue said, a smile forming in her lips.

"Ya can't mean-"

"Well, it's nice to finally see someone being truly happy to see me," Sue said, running a hand through her blonde hair and walking closer to Ben, her body making a production out of the couple of steps.

"Oh, shit," Ben muttered, beginning to walk away. "Yer yankin' my chain, aren't ya?"

"I'll yank whatever you want," Sue said, smiling, while her invisible force closed shut the door behind Ben.

"Look, Suzie," Ben began, his broad back bumping with the closed door.

"You look, Ben. Look at me," she said in a seductive, throaty voice, while slowly running a hand along the side of her body, from hip to breast, to finally pinch at her own nipple. "Don't you like what you see?'

"I like it plenty enough," he muttered, swallowing with difficulty. "But better not make dat kinda joke, it coulda get us inta trouble."

"I think we are in trouble already, Ben. Don't you feel it?" she asked, standing just before him, her hands reaching to touch his wide shoulders, her eyes looking up at his with a myriad promises.

"Suzie, dontcha-"

"Don't you feel it now?" she asked again, pressing herself against him, standing on tip-toes so her lush breasts flattened fetchingly against the wide expanse of his rocky chest.

"Suzie, Reed is my best friend." Ben, said, trying hard not to look down.

"I think that's perfect," she said, her voice a seductive purr, while a bent leg moved to rub at his side, her foot caressing the back of his rocky calf. "Who better to do it? You don't want Klaw or the Superskrull fucking your best friend's wife, do you?"

"Hell, no! But-"

"Or do you want me to go off with Namor to Atlantis, and leave Reed? Is that what you want?"

"You wouldn't!"

"All I want is some sex, Ben," she said, breathing deeply, and Ben could feel her chest expand in the close contact. "Surely as Reed's best friend you can do some fill-in work for him."

"Suzie, I luv Alicia, ya know dat," Ben said, trying to sound earnest.

"We all love Alicia," Sue said, beginning to rock herself slightly while brushing against him, her nipples growing stiffer with the friction against the rough surface of his rock-like hide. "I won't mind if you invite her in, as well."

"That's not what I meant!" Ben said, flustered, as the resulting image crossed his mind and made his erection grow even larger. "I can't do that to her!"

"I want you to do it to me, silly. And you want it, too. It's easy to tell," she said, as her hand moved to touch the large bulge jutting impressively from his shorts.

"Suzie, no man with his balls on wouldn't wantcha," Ben said with a sigh. "But it won't work out, ya know. We done it before, remember and-"

"Ah, those times didn't count," Sue said, frowning, as her hand continued to move around Ben's bulging groin. "They were the wrong circumstances, and each time one of us wasn't of the right mind. And even so, it was never bad at all, right?"

Ben swallowed hard. It had been a wrong idea to recall the past. Sue and him had had sex twice before, one or the other being under mental manipulation, and in the time that he did remember the sex had been fantastic.

Despite his monstrous appearance, Ben had at times enjoyed sex with some of the most extraordinary and beautiful women in the universe, and Sue had more than measured up to any of them. He could not help but wonder if the sex would as good with Sue being herself.

"I'll let you go the back way," she whispered. "I bet Alicia doesn't give you that."

Ben blinked in surprise. Surely Suzie could not do such a thing, he thought. Not even as Malice had she done that. She was too petite for it to work anyway.

"Maybe I could talk to Reed," Ben offered, his voice lacking all conviction. "Knock some sense inta him..."

"Maybe you could fuck my brains out right here, right now," Sue said with clenched teeth, as her hand gripped him tightly through the stretched fabric of unstable-molecules. "Or must I hop over to the moon and screw the whole Inhuman race, from Gorgon to Lockjaw?"

"Suzie!"

"Hell, I'll fuck the Watcher for good measure, too."

So much for being submissive.

*********************************************

Reed Richards nodded with interest as the graph in the screen spiked exponentially into surprising ranges. The tesseract that housed his particle accelerator would need to be expanded, he registered in his mental agenda, thinking of the whole new range of experiments he would need to run to clarify his latest findings.

If he applied recent loop quantum theories which regarded how time and space themselves existed only as predetermined quanta, like the matter and energy whose presence intrinsically defined timespace, he could see some truly fascinating new ramifications. He should tell Sue about this, he told himself, looking around him with puzzlement.

Had Sue not said that she would bring coffee?

He frowned then as he noticed the flashing light signaling the activation of the emergency protocols. He had muted all devices to better concentrate, so it could have been activated at any time without him realizing it. Wasting no time he ran a complete security system check, but could detect no intrusion in the security perimeters, and no vital emergencies except for a single activated sensor in the living quarters. He transferred the security system visuals to the main screen array, ready to do a complete inspection of the headquarters.

Hopefully Victor was not at it again.

He began from the top, and the exterior sensors in the roof slab did report an object with an incoming vector.

*********************************************

Ben held Sue by her wrists against the wall, her spread legs not touching the floor, as their mouths met, her soft, delicate lips mashing against the craggy ridges of his mouth, her small tongue wrestling with the thick slab of his.

She broke the kiss in a breathless gasp, and he lifted her higher, while leaning down to bite at her heaving breasts. His wide mouth and teeth allowed him to bite and suck on almost all of each generous teat, making her moan loudly in response. After long minutes of focusing on her bosom, Ben's large hands took her by her slender waist and lifted her even higher up the wall with the almost ridiculous ease his superhuman strength afforded, so his mouth and tongue were able to move further down her trembling stomach, leaving a glistening trail of saliva from her now-tender nipples to her pubis.

She brought her legs over his shoulders, leaving only her upper back in contact with the wall as his hands pulled her hips forward, so his big, round head was buried between her trembling thighs. His massive digits kneaded her buttocks and his mouth started to work on her, the thick tongue, bigger and stronger than any man's, lapping eagerly at her moist core, making her vocalize loudly in appreciation.

Pulling her slightly higher up, his tongue moved to probe the drenched entrance to her sex, to taste her innermost flavor, and she pouted in disappointment as he soon withdrew it, only to gasp in pain and surprise, when the tongue was replaced by a inhumanly thick, craggy-skinned finger. Easily holding her in place with just one hand, Ben began to use his fingers in conjunction with his mouth, probing her depth and tightness gently with his index finger.

Sue moaned as the massive digit, thicker even than the robot arm had been, slid deeply into her sex, its gentle probing stretching her with delicious subdued pain, even as Ben's tongue began to work on her swollen clitoris. But just when she thought the sensation could not become any more intense, she felt his thumb caress the entrance to her anus.

She cried out in delight, her pleasure multiplied tenfold, as thumb and index penetrated each of her entrances, while her clitoris was being licked, sucked and bit tirelessly. She moaned, cried, whined and whimpered with the unbearable pleasure, and began to throw her head back to hit the wall behind, again and again, in time with the frantic motions of her hips as she pushed herself against his mouth and fingers, seeking to match the pace of his ministrations.

"Hey, careful!" he said, concerned, as he realized what the loud knocks on the walls were, and he pulled his mouth away. "Ya can hurt yarself."

"NO! Don't stop!" she cried out.

"Better move ta'a softer place," he said, holding her up with no effort and turning around to deposit her face-up in the nearby bed.

"Please," she pleaded with both voice and eyes, lifting her torso up, leaning on her elbows, while spreading her legs wide for him. "Do it now. Do me now."

Catching his breath at the enormously erotic sight of such a truly beautiful woman in her posture of complete surrender to her desires, Ben tugged at his shorts, and freed his aching penis, its massive length stiff as a rock and with similar texture, a foot long and almost four inches in diameter, proportionally as impossibly wide and thick as the rest of Ben's body.

"Oh, my God," Sue whispered with a throaty voice heavy with lustful anticipation.

"Oh, my God!" a voice behind them echoed. "Will you look at THAT!"

PART THREE: ALL IN THE FAMILY

"JOHNNY!" Sue cried out in shock, unable to even move.

Johnny Storm stood in the room's doorway, his hand still in the doorknob, as he stared at the sight of his friend and sister, Ben with his enormous exposed erection, and Sue with her legs spread wide open, completely nude on the bed before him.

"She-eeet!" the young man said, eyebrows raised, a hand moving to run through his blond hair. "That's a sight you don't see every day."

Ben and Sue both looked at Johnny, then at each other, then at Johnny again, none managing to make more than unintelligible word fragments.

"Ha-hum-well..."

"Malfunction-Malfunction-Malfunction-," HERBIE droned on in the background.

"Damn, I wouldn't mind getting some of that myself," Johnny muttered finally, with a lopsided smile in his handsome, boyish features.

"Johnny!" Sue exclaimed, blushing even deeper, as she brought her legs together, and lifted her arms to cover her glistening breasts as much as possible.

"That's your sister, dammit!" Ben said, equally shocked.

"Sister?" Johnny asked, frowning. "Hey, I wasn't talking about Sue."

"Uh?"

"Sure, she's pretty hot for an older chick and all, but dude... All this time I though they called you The Thing for your ugly face, but man-!"