Fantastic Four: A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers

"What a slut," Sue whispered.

"But well, I can make exceptions. For good enough... reasons," she went on, running her hands down her raised bent leg, sinuously taking off the stocking, sliding it past the thick thighs, the rounded calves and off her incongruously small foot.

"Actually, Jen..." Ben began, fidgeting in his position, trying to encourage Sue to get off.

"That's one hell of a reason, too," Jen muttered, slowly removing her other stocking, and rising up. "God, I knew you were well hung, but I never dreamed..."

"Well, thanks, but-"

"I always liked you, Ben. A lot," she added, biting her lip. "I mean, aside from THAT."

"Really?"

"You are so nice and gentle beneath the gruff facade. So brave and unselfish and... I-I really shouldn't say this-"

"Shut up then, bitch," Sue muttered.

"But I always had a crush on you," Jen completed, her green eyes shining, as she walked closer to Ben and slid one strap off a shoulder. "I really, really wanted you."

"Uh, thanks-" Ben said, gulping as he followed Jen's hand move to the other strap, while he could feel Sue tightening around him. It would be better if he stopped being hard, he thought, but that seemed less likely every second, with one drop-gorgeous girl mounted on him, while an even more spectacular looker stripped before him.

"I can't believe it's finally going to happen," Jen added, her voice a throaty whisper, standing just one step away from Ben as she slid off the second strap.

"Come on, you can't believe those are real."

"What?"

"What what?" echoed Ben.

"What did you say?" Jen asked, placing her hands on her hips, her full, round breasts oscillating with her motion, much firmer and high-set than anything even half as big would be in a normal woman.

"Nuthin'!"

"Your voice sounded strange, too."

"I didn't say nuthin'!"

"You can touch them to make sure," Jen offered, smiling again, running one fingertip around one big, hard green nipple. "Won't you like that?"

"Oh, I'm sure!" Sue said, and Ben felt her jerk up.

"I thought so," Jen said with a smile.

"OW!"

Sue gasped in pain as she slid off Ben in a single tug, and he sighed at the single sharp final moment of pleasure, as his head popped off her tight sex, just before she was gone.

"I get growls, too, all the time," Jen commented, pleased, as she spread her legs apart and leaned forward over Ben, her big breasts dangling just above his face.

"Jen, look-" he began, rising from the floor, his face brushing the large orbs as he stood up, and ended up almost burying his face in the breasts before him, as she was a head taller than him.

"Oh, I'm looking," she said while he stepped back in embarrassment, and she stared down at his erection. "And I like the view, too."

"It ain't dat I-" he said, stepping back until his back hit the wall.

"I bet Alicia can't keep herself off you," she said through gritted teeth as she moved after him, and leaning forward at the waist, placed her arms on his broad chest.

Ben grew even more uncomfortable hearing Alicia mentioned again, and he tried to step aside. "'Cause I do, but-"

"I sure couldn't," Jen said, pushing him back, making the wall tremble as he was slammed against it.

"Careful, Jen-"

"I sure won't," she completed, her hands grabbing his head as she pressed her lips to him.

Ben tried to break away, but Jen held on to him with irresistible strength, and she kissed him with almost frantic urgency.

She was a great kisser, too, Ben admitted, as her lips mashed his feverishly, her teeth bit him with ravenous hunger and her tongue thrust into his mouth with an aggressiveness that made Sue seem lethargic.

Ben's hands flailed about, not knowing what to do. As he tried to place them on her broad shoulders, she pushed them down towards his breasts, and he unwillingly found his big fingers grabbing the oversized globes, her firm, superhumanly hard flesh yielding beneath his strong digits, before he moved them back up, and in panic, pushed.

"Hey!" Jen blurted out in surprise as she slammed into the opposite wall, the sheet-rock division of the living quarters collapsing behind her.

"Ooops!" Ben heard Sue say.

"Jeez, Jen, I'm sorry," Ben began, flustered.

"Oh, you are strong," she said, her eyes shinning with admiration, brushing plaster flakes off her hair. "Don't worry, I like playing rough myself."

She rushed at him, and slammed him back against the floor, lying flat on top of him, her big breasts as cushions between the two, while her hands on his wrists held his massive arms apart and she pressed her midsection down against him, squealing in delight as his rigid member rubbed against her torso and belly. "You really are rock hard!"

"JEN!" he protested before her mouth covered his again, and she kissed him even more insistently, while she spread her legs apart over him, and she began to rub sensuously against the hard pole of his member.

He twisted and turned her over, moving on top of her.

"Oh, yes!" she cried. "Fuck me now, fuck me here, on the floor!"

"What a slut!" Sue exclaimed to their left.

"YES! I'm your slut! Fuck me, Ben!" Jen begged, before lifting her long legs and wrapping them around his thick waist, tightening them with her enormous strength, making Ben yelp in surprise, before she turned them around again, kissing him once more before sliding up and pressing her lush breasts to his face.

He grabbed at the breasts to push the up and get some air and she squealed moving her shoulders, pressing herself into his grips.

"You have such big, strong hands! I love that you can grab all of my boobs!" she said, continuing to grind against him. "God, I envy Alicia so much! You're so big and strong and hard and BIG!"

He turned them around again, hitting the side wall now, but his hands were still clasped on her breasts to his embarrassment.

"YES! FUCK ME, PLEASE!" she cried out. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!"

"Jen, dis's wrong-!" he began trying to let go of her breasts, but her own hands were keeping them in place, encouraging him to rub and knead the massive orbs.

"My sex life is what's wrong!" she cried, her legs enclosing him again, lifting her hips up to keep rubbing against him. "I don't want to keep fucking ugly, evil monsters and villains just because they are big and strong enough! I want to be a good girl!"

"Why, yer a good girl, Jen! Ya-"" Ben began.

"You've no idea the things I've fucked! I want to have a good, nice guy to love. I want a strong, big man I can respect! I want a hero to fuck me for once!"

"Jeez, Jen! I-"

"Oh, Ben! Be my hero!" she pleaded. "Fuck me! Fuck me as no one has ever fucked me! Make me a good girl! Please! Make me a good girl for you!"

"Oh, that's so pathetic," Sue's voice said.

"Fuck me and I'll never want to fuck anyone else! I'll be good, I'll be so good! I'll be your good girl to fuck!"

"It makes me sick!" Sue's voice muttered.

"Wait! Don't-!" Ben protested, trying to move away and stand up.

Jen was no longer listening, as she reached and grabbed Ben's erection, and pulling herself back and away at first, holding onto him with her powerful legs and one arm, she positioned it and drove herself back up and at him.

"OH, YES!" she screamed.

"FUCK!" he blurted out, and as he stood up, Jen still hanging onto him, she was driven down so his member slid all the way into her.

"Wow. Now, that's talent, I'll give her that," Sue muttered.

"OH, GOD! IT'S SO BIG!" Jen cried out.

"Oh, DAMN!" Ben gasped as she held onto his standing body with both arms now, her legs open wide around him, and her sex enclosing his thick phallus almost to the hilt, their superhuman strength making the precarious position possible. Ben breathed deeply, amazed at the feeling of her incredibly tight depths clasping him like a vise.

"Ow-ow-ow-ow..." Jen cried out softly, rocking slightly in her position perched on him. "It really hurts...!"

"I'm sorry, Jen," Ben said, taking her waist in both hands with a sigh to pull her up and off him. "Ya really shouldnta-"

"NO!" she protested. "Are you nuts? Oh, God, it's great! It hurts so good!" she added, pulling herself closer to him and down again, gasping as she nearly hilted him again. "Oh, Ben! You're fantastic!"

"Ah, uh-"

"Stay still. Don't move," she begged. "Not yet," she began to use her legs to move herself up and down over him, throwing her head back as she moaned loudly with pleasure. "OH, YES! YES!"

Ben groaned at the feeling as she began to hump him faster and faster, with the kind of grinding only someone with their level of strength could achieve. Her depths and heat were amazing. He felt like he was penetrating a furnace. Then her vaginal muscles began to work on him in time with her motions, and he almost cried out in delight. Not even Thundra had squeezed him like that.

No wonder she said all those villains kept going after her, Ben thought. This was nearly worth going to jail.

"Damn, Jen," he muttered, beginning to pump into her as well, in time to her motions, his hands on her waist helping her move up and down faster. "Yer great!"

"Oh, YES! FUCK ME, BEN! FUCK ME HARDER! OH, LOVE, FUCK ME!"

"Oh, yes, fuck that bitch...!"

Ben frowned as he thought he had heard Sue's voice edging him on, with an unmistakable heaviness of breath on it. Could Sue be masturbating while watching Jen and him? The idea somehow made him grow even more excited, and he began to bounce Jen up and down with much of his full strength, his loins pumping up in time with more power than a jackhammer, making her squeal and whimper louder.

Jean grabbed at his torso with her strong arms, and her hands raked at his back with diamond-hard nails, leaving deep scratches even in his rocky hide, as she gasped for breath and shuddered uncontrollably in a powerful orgasm. After all her previous vocalizing, her silent, gasping climax seemed a fitting contrast.

Ben felt Jen's powerful inner muscles clench him in time to her body's contractions, and felt his own climax approaching. Feeling Jen relax in his arms, her moved forward and pressed her back against the outer, which collapsed around them after his first powerful thrust.

Regaining his balance he moved across the room, Jen still trembling in her arms, to the wall whose shuttered window identified as an exterior-facing wall, which he knew were made of heavily reinforced thick concrete to absorb the shocks of landings and take-offs in their hangar, or the occasional blow up in the labs.

Pushing Jen against the strong surface, he began to thrust in earnest, using his enormous strength, racing after his climax.

Jen closed her eyes tightly and began to moan and whimper loudly again, her arms spreading to her sides, and her fingers stabbing into the concrete surface. "OH, GOD! Where you holding back before?" she asked incredulously.

"Ain't hurting ya?"

"Fuck that! HURT ME! OH, GOD! FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! Oh, YES!"

Jen seemed to have phased immediately into a new orgasmic crescendo, Ben noticed with admiration, as he pounded her even harder, making the wall's plastering crack and fall off in patches.

"Yer truly multi-orgasmic, aintcha?" he asked.

"Oh, YES! YES! YES!"

If Jen was always like this, it would be no surprise to see the whole superhuman community, heroes and villains alike, lining up for a chance at her, Ben thought. Of course, he had occasionally stared at her huge tits, hard ass and luscious legs, like everyone else, but he had never imagined that she would be such a wild, uninhibited lover.

"Oh, YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE NOTHING EVER HAS! YES! YEEES!"

Ben grunted, driving into her tight depths even more powerfully, so that the wall and floor alike began to vibrate, until he felt his legs turn rubbery and he groaned loudly, coming with fire hose power inside of her.

"OH, GOD! YES! YES!" Jen screamed as she came again as well.

"Damn, Jen, yer something else," Ben groaned.

"You too, dear," Jen gasped, a big happy smile of utter satisfaction on her face, as she rubbed her forehead to his. "You keep fucking me like that and I'll never need anyone else. Neither of us will."

"HEY! Learn to share!" Sue's voice said, startling Ben, who had almost forgotten her presence in his fervor.

"Only an idiot would share someone like you! Look, Ben, forget about Alicia. I'm sure she can't fuck you like I can."

"Don't say that!" Ben cut in, sudden anger in his voice.

"You bitch!" Sue muttered.

"I'll be your bitch! You can have me whenever, however you want!" Jen went on, beginning to rock again against him, his hard member still embedded in her. "Who else could take your big, thick cock all the way, every way, as hard as you want? Alicia? That dumb blonde Sue?"

"WHAT?"

"Don't you want to have me again and again just like this?" Jen asked, her deep green eyes, glazed by her orgasmic bliss, fixed on Ben's baby-blue pupils. "Only for you?"

"YOU BITCH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DUMB BLONDE?" the enraged Sue screamed, becoming visible.

"Malfunction-Malfunction-Malfunction-"

"SUSAN? What the hell are you doing here?" Jen blurted after a second of stunned silence.

"Me? I live here, Salad Girl! This is my own fucking room! What are YOU doing here?"

"Well, I-I-" Jen stammered. "Ben and I..."

"I can see WHAT you were doing with Ben, you idiot. I meant what were you thinking coming here and-"

"You guys asked me to come!"

"Oh, sure, and you took it so literally!"

"Uh, girls, maybe I-" Ben began.

"You shut up!" Sue told him.

"Look, Sue, ah... sorry about the name-calling thing, I apologize and all, but we are rather busy, and you are interrupting-"

"I AM INTERRUPTING?"

"We can discuss this later, but could you please give us some privacy meanwhile-"

"PRIVACY? YOU ASK FOR PRIVACY?"

"Girls, I-" Ben began again.

"YOU SHUT UP!" Sue repeated, before addressing Jen again. "And you! At least have the decency to get off him!"

"Oh, do I have to?" Jen asked, as she remained tightly perched on Ben, and intimately connected as well.

"YOU'D BETTER!"

"Oh, well," Jen said, with a sigh of disappointment, as she slowly pushed herself up and slid herself off Ben's still rigid member, their abundant mixed fluids dripping freely. "Sorry, love," she whispered with a regretful expression.

"Great! Now you are ruining the carpet, too!" Sue complained.

"Oh, sorry about that. Ah, and the room, too," Jen said, looking at the crumbled walls. "But the bed and the bathroom were like that before-"

"Forget about the room!" Sue exclaimed, fuming. "Just get the fuck out!"

"Uh, yes, we should just go somewhere else and-"

"WHAT? You are not taking HIM away, you bitch!"

"What?"

"YOU WERE THE ONE INTERRUPTING!"

"WHAT?"

"Girls-"

"SHUT UP! You want him? Get in line!"

"Oh, my...," Jen muttered, finally staring at Sue's nude figure. "Are you naked because-?"

"Yes, genius! No wonder you're a lawyer!"

"You were coming to-?"

"I WAS HERE FIRST!"

"OH, GOD! YOU AND BEN?"

"YES!"

"SUE! How could you? What about Reed?"

"HOW COULD I? Oh, that's rich! That's so right, coming from the official slut of the hero business!"

"WHAT?"

"So who else did you hump today on the way here? Thanos? The Abomination? The Wrecking Crew?"

"Why, I was in court all day!"

"Come on! Is there a single villain or monster out there who you haven't fucked?"

"There are still plenty! And what's that to you, dammit?"

"I'm sure the Thinker and all those mad scientists must work really long hours just to keep supplying you with dates!"

"Fuck you!"

"'OH, YES, FUCK ME, BEN, I WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL!'" Sue mocked, in a high-pitched, squealing parody of Jen's voice.

"WHAT?"

"I DON'T WANT ALL THAT BAD VILLAIN AND MONSTER COCK ANYMORE, PLEASE, I WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL!"

"YOU WERE SPYING ON US ALL THE TIME?" Jen asked, filled with indignation.

"You don't care who you fuck, why care about who's watching?"

"YOU BITCH!"

"For all I know, you sell tickets each time you do a villain gang-bang!"

"I NEVER-!"

"Girls-!"

"SHUT UP!" Jen and Sue ordered in unison.

"You think Ben could exchange Alicia for someone like you? Someone who has had more enemy cock in her than the Wasp has had costumes?"

"Oh, like you haven't had any yourself! What about that time in the Microverse? The Psycho-Man had you too!"

"Maybe, but I never fucked the dumb animals!"

"Yeah, like Blaastar was so bright! And what about Lockjaw? I was in there in Attilan that time, too, remember?"

"It was just oral!"

"No, no! You did take him before Medusa did! While you ate Crystal, remember?"

"That was just a few minutes! He didn't blow it in me or anything!"

"Oh, big difference!"

"If he didn't come, it doesn't count."

"It does!"

"It doesn't!"

"Ah, but you did come, didn't you?"

"Not half the times you did! And never doing anal, too, like someone else did, eh? Giant knot and all!"

"Like you wouldn't have loved to do it if you could take it!"

"Please! I have standards!"

"Oh, yeah! Swallowing a gallon of Inhuman dog sperm is so damn classy!"

"Better Lockjaw than the Dragon Man! And after THAT one, no wonder your ass could take anything! Hell, probably you didn't even feel it!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"FUCK YOU, TOO! OR IS THERE A WAITING LIST?"

"YOU ARE JUST FUCKING JEALOUS!"

"WHAT, OF YOU? DREAM ON!"

"YES!" Jen affirmed, before smiling broadly and crossing her arms before her chest, with an air of smugness. "You are jealous because you could never fuck Ben like I can."

"WHAT?"

"You know it. I am younger, sexier and much, much harder. Everywhere."

"I was fucking Ben's brains out just fine before you had to come in and hustle your fat, rap-whore ass in here!"

"My ass isn't fat!"

"Yes, it is! Just like your fake tits!"

"My tits are real!"

"Did you always have them?"

"Well, no, but the gamma-irradiated transfusion that-"

"So they are artificial, then."

"NO!"

"An unnatural event gave you giant tits, so how do you call that?"

"But it wasn't surgery!"

"Wasn't natural either!"

"They just grew-!"

"Excuses, excuses..."

"You wish you had the ass and tits I have!"

"Only if I also was a skanky monster-fucking whore!"

"Yeah? But this skanky monster-fucking whore can fuck Ben's monster cock like you never could!"

"Ben is not a monster!" Sue said, seeing Ben wince at Jen's words.

"Ben is a sweet, noble hero!" Jen clarified in a hurry. "But his cock is a great, delicious monster of a cock! And only someone like me can service it like it deserves!"

Ben had never suspected how it would feel to be completely objectified. It was not bad at all, he admitted.

"Please! You think sex is only about muscle? Ever heard of something called skill?"

"I've got plenty of that too, dear, just ask around."

"Where? At all the maximum-security superhuman prisons? At all the local kennels, too?"

"Just ask the interested party, dear."

"You bet I will! BEN!"

"Uh, yes?" Ben replied cautiously, still shocked at the heated exchange and language used by the two women, not to mention the passing references made. No wonder Lockjaw was such a happy critter, he thought.

"Who was better? The skank or I?"

"Go on, Ben," Jen said, with a confident smile. "Break the old broad's heart."

Ben blinked in surprise. "Uh, ya both were great."

"FOR REAL, BEN!"

"Really! Yer both great!"

"Cut out the gentleman bullshit!"

"Well, yer both different, but each has great moves and looks, and-"

"WHO WAS BETTER?"

"I'd better go," Ben muttered. "It's getting late and-"

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"

"We should get a second opinion," Jen said. "Let's wait for Johnny and-"

"Are you nuts? I'm not fucking my brother!"

Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers