Fantastic Four: A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's eyes opened even wider.

"Was I mistaken or what?" Johnny completed, as he nodded his head in a gesture of admiration, his eyes fixed on the large orange-hued erection quivering in the air. "THAT Thing is quite SomeThing!"

"JOHNNY!" Ben exclaimed.

"Was I pissed when I found out I had come rushing over some kinda false alarm, but THIS surely made the hurry worth it!" Johnny added. "Pity I have other arrangements made for tonight, and I don't want to disappoint all those hot chicks and hunks, or..."

"Look, we can explain," Sue began.

"Explain what? That Reed is off his gourd again? Oh, big fucking news," Johnny said, shrugging. "I don't know why you two waited so long, actually. Anyway, I gotta split, guys. Things to see," he added, looking down again and whistling. "People to do and all that."

Sue relaxed and smiled at her brother. "Lock that door behind you as you leave, will you?"

"Sure, sis," Johnny said, blowing her a kiss with a small halo of flame as he turned to leave. "I hope you bought the lube by the gallon, though" he added with a final furtive glance at Ben's endowment.

"Is he-?" Ben, began to ask as the door was closing, but it swung open once again, and Johnny's head leaned back inside.

"By the way, feel free to knock on my door as well anytime you want, Ben, ok?" Johnny added, before winking at him. "Bye!"

"Malfunction-Malfunction-Malfunction-," HERBIE continued in the background as the door closed.

"Did he mean whatta-?" Ben began again.

"You didn't know Johnny swings both ways? I thought everyone knew," Sue said, falling back on the bed.

"Whatta revoltin' development," Ben muttered to himself.

"Now, where were we?"

*********************************************

"Roberta!" Johnny called out to the Fantastic Four's robot receptionist as he bounded out of the private elevator, and into the lobby. "Call Wyatt on his cell and tell him that I'm on my way back." He really needed to have Reed design a flame-proof cell phone, he thought.

"Yes, Mr. Storm," Roberta answered. "Anything else I may do for you?"

"Not really," he replied with a smile, a small halo of hot plasma already beginning to form around him as he headed for the main doors, preparing to flame on.

It was about time that Ben gave Sue a hand on her marital troubles, he thought. Reed's mind was forever lost up in the clouds, and while Sue had always acted all shy and demure since they were kids, he knew that inside she was really a furnace aching to burn. After all she was his sister. No wonder she had almost gone mental during those years of frustration.

So who better than Ben to give her that extra "thing", he thought with a snicker. To keep Sue satisfied, Ben was surely the best option this side of the Hulk.

Bursting in flames in the sidewalk, enjoying the cries of surprise of the bystanders, Johnny wondered if Ben could get Alicia to do a group thing. Surely that was another nice girl dying to be nasty, he mused, taking off into the air.

*********************************************

"Was that Johnny?"

"Yes, madam, it was Mr. Storm," Roberta answered. "You just missed him."

"Damn. Who else is up there now?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Richards, as well as Mr. Grimm."

"Oh, good. I'll just go get the bags."

*********************************************

"Uh, maybe we shoulda forget it," Ben said with a sigh. "Sure wasn't a good idea, Suzie. Johnny-"

"What? Are you kidding? We were just getting started," Sue said, moving towards him on all fours. "Forget about Johnny, will you?"

"I kinda lost da mood," Ben said, scratching his head. "Maybe it's for da better, after all-"

"Oh, I'm sure I can help you find the mood again," she said, licking her lips, and reaching for his still-erect member.

"Suzie?"

"Now, this is a challenge," she said. Ben's phallus had indeed lost some if its rampant rigidity, but it was still much bigger and harder than most others she had ever seen, even at their best moments. Her hand came nowhere close to encircling its diameter as she grabbed it, and getting its massive glans in her mouth would not be easy.

Kneeling before him, she began to stroke the shaft as well as the craggy surface skin allowed.

"Uh, Suzie..."

Her tongue ran slowly from the base to the crown, and back again, first running a spiraling path all along the length and then tracing the crack lines and ridges on the rocky skin.

"Ah, Suzie, I just..."

She kissed the thick shaft at intervals, massaging it, and the large testicles still in his shorts, with her hands.

"Um, eh, I just don't feel much of dat-"

"What?"

"Uh, well, my skin is ah, kinda thick, ya know," Ben said, very embarrassed. "It turns me on ta see ya doing it, sure, but I can't barely feel nuthin'."

"I almost wore my lips down on that thing and you didn't feel it?"

"Ya'd need ta do it a lot harder."

"What? Should I chew on it?"

"Dat'd work, yes, and, um, it's much more sensitive at...uh, da end-"

"Why didn't you say that first?"

Sue opened her mouth and rubbed at the tip with her pouted lips, kissing and sucking as hard as she could, then letting her tongue trace the shape of the glans with deliberate pressure.

"Oh, yes! Dats lots better...," Ben muttered, breathing in deeply.

"You like the visual, too, eh?" Sue asked with a smile, and with some effort pulled the member to point downward, and pushing a breast at it, she used the swollen head to first trace the shape of her rosy aureole, and then to rub at her again stiff nipples, shifting from one breast to the other.

Ben stared at the sight of the beautiful blonde kneeling at his feet and sensuously rubbing her generous breasts against his manhood, and sighed. Sometimes it really paid to be one of the good guys.

"Well, it's working," she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I'd better not wait till it gets too big again for this-"

Letting the phallus spring up again, Sue took a deep breath and wrapped her lips around as much of the huge head as she could, beginning to suck on it with gusto, trying to take more and more of it inside her mouth with each bob of her head.

Ben closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

Her cheeks hollowing as she sucked with as much force as she could, Sue worked on the enormous head, before finally withdrawing slightly and letting her teeth press on the glans. Carefully, she bit on it, making Ben breathe in sharply. Doing small bite after bite, she moved her head back and away and then in reverse, trying to avoid scrapping her teeth, yet nibbling each time with greater force and confidence until she was biting on him with force that would have mutilated a normal man.

Ben closed his eyes and groaned. No one had ever fellated him like that.

"That was fun," she said, catching her breath, as she disengaged for a moment. "Every woman does want to bite on a cock sometime, you know."

"Go on!" Ben asked.

"Maybe it's your turn now-" she began.

"Oh, sure," he replied, reaching for her.

"BEN! NO!"

As easily as lifting a doll, Ben pulled Sue up and flipped her around in the air, holding onto her by her waist and hips, and pulling her loins towards his mouth, while leaving her head hanging inverted before his member, her blonde hair flowing towards the floor.

"Dis fine by you?" he asked, balancing her with ease at hand's length before leaning forward to lick at her exposed pubis.

"Ben!" she exclaimed with a laugh, after a moment of shocked silence. "You really are good at improvising!"

Sue placed her spread legs more comfortably on Ben's wide shoulders, trusting him completely to keep her aloft, and grabbed for the huge penis before her, her mouth restarting her previous actions in the newly inverted position. Returning the favor, he worked at her sex while he stood and she hanged upside down before him, both servicing each other. Sue licked, sucked and bit at the enormous member, swallowing its whole head was now impossible, but she made sure Ben was enjoying it as much as she did his own ministrations, if not more. She was already almost as wet as she had been before, despite the inverted position which tended to lead circulation away from her lower body, but she missed the added stimulation of Ben's thick fingers. His powerful tongue however, was doing wonders on her swollen clitoris, and she was growing desperate for more, feeling her arousal grow and grow.

"HEY!" she yelled suddenly, as for an instant, she felt her body fall, his hold on her faltering for a fraction of a second.

"Sorry, I-I-Oh, OH, DAMN!" he groaned, as his hands trembled and his phallus began to spurt thick jets of semen.

Sue tried to speak, and her whole face was showered by the spray of semen, which almost pushed her away with its power.

"Hey! That isn't fair!" Sue complained, wiping her face with hands and tongue, after he had finished ejaculating. "I had started first!"

"You're too good, Suzie, I-"

"Don't you dare leave me like this!"

"Aw, don't worry," he said, placing her gently on the bed. "Plenty more where dat came from."

"Really?"

"Sure, takes three or four times ta come down at all," he explained.

"Is that a promise or a threat?" she asked, biting the right edge of her lower lip, and staring at his member, which was indeed still completely erect.

"Depends on how ya wanna take it," he said.

"Oh, I want to take it every way possible," she growled, spreading her legs wide.

"I should get protection or sumthin'"

"What the hell is going to fit THAT? Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"Really? Cause if-"

"All the time we face people or things that want to kill, eat or rape me. The pill is the minimum protection I should take."

"Ya sure don't need no lube or sumthin'?"

"Any wetter and I'll be Hydro-Man. Shut up and take me."

"Say if it hurts," he said, leaning over her and positioning his member at the entrance to her sex, the scale of its girth evident in the close contrast.

"'IF'?" she asked, her breathing labored with anticipation. "I know it WILL hurt, but don't you dare stop now."

Slowly and with tender care, Ben moved forward and pressed his phallus against her gate, forcing the drenched soft folds to part before him. There was resistance, but as he pushed on, it could do nothing but yield under the power of his slow, deliberate penetration.

Sue's eyes closed tight and her mouth opened in a voiceless cry. She felt her body tense as if in a spasm, as the huge head forced its way inside her, and all breath seemed to leave her lungs. The pain was overwhelming and her whole world seemed to be reduced to the sensation of the enormous object slowly impaling her. She had never had anyone so big before. Not even Blaastar or Terrax. Not even Ben himself. Her recollection of the time with Ben under the control of the Puppet Master was nothing like this.

Ben heard Sue gasp and felt her body tense beneath him, so he stopped, withdrawing partially, before moving forward again, even more slowly and gently. He was supporting his weight on his extended arms, and only met her at the joined loins. She gasped louder and arched her back, and her legs at his sides clenched at his body with all her strength.

Most women cried out, Ben reflected, but Sue was really something else, and he began to slowly thrust, rocking gently, feeling her soft insides clench him.

Sue forced herself to breathe rhythmically, her whole awareness now focused on the all-consuming piercing of her core, the white-hot pain becoming exquisite, delicious pleasure. And Ben was still thrusting deeper and deeper into her. Her body relaxed, accepting the massive intruder with relish now, delighting in the stimulation of its size and hardness, in how it filled her utterly, so she could almost feel every detail of the shaft's craggy surface and how it rubbed her insides.

He began to thrust harder and deeper, as he felt her velvety flesh clasp him with desperate strength that even the resilient skin of his lower shaft could feel. Ben knew he could not let go like he would with someone whose strength at least approached him own, or he could pump Sue into a pulp, but despite Sue's human fragility, or maybe because of it, she excited him on as few had ever done, and was more delicious than even Thundra or Carol Danvers had been.

Ben surely had been fighting the Puppet Master's control that time he had been coerced to seduce her, and had not been fully erect, Sue decided, not that it had mattered. The pain had been almost too much this time, but it was proving worth every second of it.

"Oh, Ben, yes, yes..." she moaned, having almost no strength left for vocalization, as she felt all of her body's energy rush towards her orgasm.

The bed gave out then.

"What? WHAT???" she gasped, her body almost spasming in the denial of her climax, her pulsing vaginal muscles still feeling much of his throbbing phallus embedded inside her, as Ben sought to keep from crushing her with his weight and rise up from the collapsed bed.

"OOOW!!!!" she protested as he almost lifted her up by just the connection at their loins.

"Sorry, Suz," he apologized. "Was doing it as gently as I could, I swear, it just didn't-"

"Goddamnit, don't explain, just go on," she gasped, as he sat back in the bed and settled her in his lap, her legs stretching out at his sides, and his member still lodged inside her.

"That's why my bed's reinforced-"

"JUST KEEP GOING!" she cried with a grimace as she eased herself down to take back inside more of him. "OH, GOD!"

She wrapped her legs tightly around him as she began to rock up and down on his lap, his big hands at her waist.

"Oh, GOD! YES!" she moaned, as she felt the waves of pleasure start up again and she sought desperately his mouth, kissing him hungrily while her bouncing breasts rubbed at his rough chest. "YES! YES!"

Ben used his hands to control Sue's own enthusiasm, as she began to slam up and down with almost savage urgency, and he didn't want to hit her cervix, but the position certainly allowed him to relax and enjoy himself without worrying about falling on her. He was approaching his second climax and by her cries Sue seemed ready to finish, too.

"Oh, YES! YES! YEEE-!" Sue screamed, her voice giving out on her, her whole body shaking wildly as her orgasm finally overtook her, making her every nerve seem alight with a devastating flare of uncontrollable pleasure.

"-Where the hell is everybody?" Jennifer Waters said, opening the door.

*********************************************

"Malfunction-Malfunction-Malfunction-," HERBIE's voice repeated on and on.

Jennifer Walters stood in the doorway, her tall, statuesque figure clad in a neat outfit of white jacket and matching skirt, well-tailored to fit the more-than-human curves of her green-skinned body. Her eyes were opened wide as saucers.

"Don't nobody ever knock?" Ben demanded.

"Ben?"

"Jennifer? Whatcha doing here?"

"I am joining the group today, remember? You were going on a leave of absence."

"Oh, yeah," Ben said, not knowing what else to say. Jennifer was a trusted friend of the group, and as the She-Hulk, she had already filled in for him before, but Ben had no idea what she would make of the situation. She was a lawyer by profession, after all, so she could already be planning to file the divorce papers for Reed.

"Ya didn't knock," Ben said, returning to his previous thought.

"Thought it was open," she said, showing him the doorknob in her hand with a piece or door still attached, before tossing it to side. "I was puzzled that I found no one."

"Reed is locked in the Multi-Lab," Ben said, trying to find anything to say.

"Ah, yes. And I had no idea you were here."

"Uh, huh," Ben replied eloquently.

"I must say," Jen said, leaning her seven feet tall frame against one side of the door, freeing from its sensible ponytail her long mane of dark green hair, and tossing it to a side of her face with an obviously well studied gesture. "THAT is the most impressive welcome I've gotten so far anywhere."

"Uh?"

"Wasn't this Reed and Sue's room?" she asked with a smile, while unbuttoning slowly her white jacket, letting the lacy fringe of her bra below show more and more.

"Uh, yes."

"It seems there was trouble with the bed, eh?" she asked with a broader smile, now down to the last bottom.

"Uh, yes."

"The bathroom, too?" she continued spreading her long arms, letting the jacket open to reveal the impressive cleavage of the exuberant green breasts, barely contained by the extra-large black lace bra.

"Suppose so."

"Doesn't the robot say anything else?" she added, stepping out of her high heels.

"Not anymore."

"Ah," Jen replied, taking off the jacket with very careful slowness, her arched back thrusting her bosom forward even more, emphasizing its impressive size and the wide, muscular shoulders and torso that framed it beautifully, a perfect synthesis of bodybuilder and centerfold aesthetics.

Tossing the jacket aside, she stepped closer and arched her eyebrows. "I didn't know you were Jewish."

Ben blinked hard. Was she crazy?, he thought. Why was she acting like Sue wasn't here?

He looked down and realized that he could not see Sue, either.

She was still there, of course. He could feel her against his chest and around his penis, still breathing and still rocking softly over him, to his consternation.

"You can stop that now," Jen said, smiling. "Believe me, you don't need to rock THAT to make me notice it. As if-!"

Sue had gone invisible and Jennifer thought he was sitting alone on a mattress on the floor with his hard-on for all to see. It was quite a realization.

"Get off me," he whispered.

"Wait, just a while more," Sue whispered back.

"Excuse me?" Jen asked, reaching back behind her perfectly toned waist for the zipper of her skirt.

"Stop rocking, then!" he whispered again.

"Can't help it," Sue replied, still breathless even in her whisper. "It was wonderful..."

"She'll find out!"

"Who? Alicia?" Jen asked with a shrug. "I won't tell her if you don't."

"Uh?"

The sound of the zipper going down was unmistakable.

"I'm really surprised, I must say," Jen began.

"So'm I, believe me," Ben muttered.

"I did figure you for a one-woman guy, Ben."

"So did I."

"Not that I am complaining, of course. Not by far!"

"Uh-hu," he offered. Was Sue falling asleep?

"You certainly have... enough to offer for both," she added, letting her tongue peek out from the side of her lips. "It would be a shame not to."

"Don't sleep!" he whispered.

"Oh, I don't think we'll have time for that," Jen said, slowly letting the skirt slide off her curvy hips and down her impossibly long, thickly muscled legs. "There's SO MUCH... to do."

"Look, Jennifer..."

"Call me Jen. It's shorter to moan," she said, stepping off her skirt, now clad only in sheer stockings, garter, and bra.

She had not worn any panties, he saw.

She was the same shade of green below, too.

"Jen, it's not-"

"I'm not normally this easy, you know," she said, letting her fingertip run on her thigh before unfastening her left garter catch. "Really. Despite what some may say."

"Oh, please!" Sue muttered.

Ben breathed out relieved. At least Sue had not fallen unconscious, as had happened to some in the past.

"Really! People say the darnest things! But I really don't just put out for anyone who flops out a big thingee, or anything like that," She unfastened her other garter catch and took it off.

"Yeah, sure," Sue whispered. "Tell that to Blaastar."

What was it with that bastard?, Ben thought, shocked. Had he had everyone?

"A girl has to have some self-respect, you know," Jen continued, as she sat back on the edge of a nearby dresser, and lifted one long shapely leg. "No sex on first dates anymore, even."