Fantastic World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethilathain stood perfectly still as his eyes took in the erotic magnificence of her nakedness. He let out a soft groan and felt himself stiffen as the gleaming light of his cave caught the outline of her body as she moved, creating beams of golden hues that streamlined her curves with every little bend and bow of her flawless skin. His heart skipped a beat as she leveled a knowing smile upon him.

Ethilathain quickly reached out for her and pulled her against him. His claws softly dug into her bare flesh. Ethilathain's heart continued to race as his other greedy claw reached up and slowly began tracing her well pointed ear lobe. She let out a purr as she tilted her head up a bit towards the tracing motion. Much like a cat she loved to have her ears played with and touched. He continued and whispered to her very quietly, "Are you sure you want to play with a dragon?"

She smiled once again and said charmingly, "Only if you're sure you want to play with an elf..."

With a smile in return, he removed his hand from her ear and extended his hand to take hers. Callia accepted his proffered hand and allowed him to lead her around the piles of treasure to another natural cavern gleaming with red crystals. A luxurious silk covered bed rested low to the ground flanked by a low table that held red crystal goblets and a bottle of wine. Callia felt flattered that he had such romance on his mind. He obviously had the strength and power to take from her whatever he wished.

He drew her into his arms once again, gently caressing her, as he sought out her lips. He dropped delicate little kisses on her lips, cheeks, and ears. A low rumble issued forth from his throat, a delicious 'Mmmmmm' as if he liked the taste of her. Callia arched against him, offering more of her flesh up to him like a bounty.

His claws began tracing her curves as he leaned into her breasts. His tongue flicked about quickly at her skin. She was a combination of salty, musky, and sensuous woman, a flavor he found quite irresistible as he continued to lap at her breasts. Her nipples, already hard from Ethilathain's kisses, were the next to be teased. His mouth trailed to one of them, his teeth bearing slightly as he nipped at her skin. She gasped and then moaned softly, her hardening nipples showing just how much she enjoyed his touch. Her fingertips traced his neck as the other hand stroked down his chest. She wasn't sure how much more of this teasing she could take.

Ethilathain stopped lapping at her skin and looked at her once again, kissing at her neck. Callia's hand traced further down his stomach until she reached his large cock. He ground hard into her hand as she stroked its ever hardening length, quickening his kisses as she did so. She smiled at him as she continued to fondle him.

Her hand gripped tightly around his cock as he bit a little harder into her shoulder. Slowly she began pumping it and grinding into him ever so softly, just to torture him a little. He looked at her and growled softly into her skin.

Her body, becoming more and more attuned to the dragon's new form, began to get wet. Her lips, full and red, kissed at his neck and his shoulder as she worked at him. Slowly his clawed hand traced from the outside of her thigh to her inner thigh and up against her slickened pussy.

She moaned softly at the feeling and whispered into his ear softly, "Take me, Ethilathain. I want you..."

He rubbed tenderly at her warm flesh and slowly made his way to her clit. He used the pad of his thumb to rub at it while his other claw slowly worked its way inside of her. She ground herself into him, needing to feel him. Yet she winced at the sharpness of his large claw.

"Mmm yes," she let escape her lips as he began kissing her once more and continued to caress her breast with his other hand. With tongues crossing and flicking against each other, she slowly stopped with her hand and stepped back from his kiss. She glanced up at him, leveling her best 'fuck me' look upon him.

In a low rumbling growl of a voice, he asked her, "Do you want it?"

Without even thinking twice she moaned out a yes. Slowly he withdrew his fingers and put his clawed hands under her arms. He then lifted her feet from the ground and winked at her once more with his deep, glittering tricolor eyes. Slowly he lowered her body onto his cock. Callia let out a groan, her facial features flushed as his cock grew larger than expected. It was hot and hard and it stretched her with every inch she was lowered onto it.

Callia unleashed a deep moan as he worked more of it into her. Gasping for more, he continued to lower her, her legs wrapping around his waist. Yet she still had inches to go before her pussy devoured his entire cock. Callia embraced him, rocking her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. Inch by inch, the mighty engorged cock worked deeper into her. His claws dug into her flesh, clutching her tighter as he moved with her. Their bodies fit as they both slowly pressed into each other. The more she rocked, the more the pleasure washed over her. Her tightness gave way as her juices coated his thick draconic cock. Ethilathain's muscles tightened as he squeezed at her body. His lips once again found their way to her breasts. Her body bounced with every thrust as the pace quickened. She began to crest as she clawed softly at his back, moaning softly to him as she rode his thick cock, continuing to speed up. "Oh Ethilathain..."

He beamed, pleased that she was able to take nearly all of him. With a deep groan, he willed his tail to appear. Slowly it twitched. Chuckling, he decided he was going to try something with his tail, whether Callia liked it or not. As the green elf continued to bounce up and down on his hard cock, his tail slowly began to trace her ass. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, Ethilathain groaned softly into the air between licks. His tail lined itself up to penetrate her as she continued to be pleased by the tremendous dragon cock. Slowly Ethilathain thrust the tip into her. Callia cried out, "BY THE GODS..."

Ethilathain did nothing but push his tail even further into her ass. He let out a louder groan and growled softly at her. He knew that she was enjoying his attentions. After all how often did lesser beings such as this female elf get the chance to fuck a creature of draconic magnificence? He began to squeeze at her ass slowly and softly and he nipped at her ears and stared deep into her blue eyes, which were wide open. A look of extreme pleasure flashed in them and she clawed even harder into his back.

Softly he whispered to her, "That's my girl."

His words sent a ripple of hotness coursing through her ripe body. She arched her body against his and thrust her hips harder, loving the feeling of his tail pleasing her just as well as his cock. Her body quivered as she bounced harder and harder, launching into an erotic frenzy.

Ethilathain let a low guttural growl out as he pounded into her body, such a hardy wench with such fire inside. Callia shook hard as Ethilathain's body ravaged her own. It wasn't long before she threw back her head and let out a loud scream, "Harder... my beast...harder..."

He grunted and granted her wish. Once again her body was being tossed about like a rag doll on his cock, his tail plunging in and out of her ass quickly. Ethilathain couldn't take his eyes off of Callia. He moaned out a loud growl and bit into her shoulder once more. This time he bit too hard and punctured her skin, tasting her blood. She screamed out with painful pleasure. "Ethilathain...yessssss... by the gods...yesssssssssss..." Her words were loud and forceful as her body shook hard.

Ethilathain moaned deeply in his throat, knowing he had given her a taste of pleasure like none other. Now it was his turn. He lifted her up off his body and placed her on her back on the bed. Slowly he positioned himself over her drenched body, his tail now withdrawn from her.

He licked his lips then began kissing her passionately. He entered her once more. Their tongues slammed into each other as he pounded her hard, he wanted her, and she felt so good. She was tight around his cock and he hadn't experienced pleasure like this in longer than he could remember. Suddenly he cried out loudly as a tiny puff of smoke bellowed from his nose. He was so close to climax, his body humming with the need for release. Callia called out his name again as she felt the pressure building within her.

His hands clawed into her breasts as she began to orgasm, his hard cock pumping her full. She screamed out in another climax as he filled her up. Her lips quickly found his as they reached that peak together. After bestowing upon her a long hard kiss, he withdrew his cock from within her quivering pussy. Then he lay back against the bed. Callia trembled as the aftermath of her orgasms lingered, her body dripping with sweat and cum. She moaned softly and looked over at him. He reached over and pulled her into his arms with a smile upon his face. The glow in the cave increased as he slowly whispered into her ear, "I believe I like being with an elf."

Callia burst out in laughter as she threw her arms around him. "I know I like being with a dragon," she purred. "Shall I remain for a while longer? Shall I take you to heights you've never thought possible?"

Ethilathain's eyes changed into the deepest shades of sapphire. "You would grant me that? Why? What is it you want, elf?"

"I am called Callia, not elf. I desire no gold or jewels but only the bounty which this tremendous cock can produce." She purred as she traced her fingers lazily over his muscled abs before dipping down to grasp the semi-erect member.

He cocked his head to one side and then to the other. "You want nothing more than pleasure?"

"On my solemn oath, I desire nothing more than pleasure." Callia swore as she looked him directly in the eyes. "I would not risk the wrath of one so powerfully magnificent."

"And how can an elf take a dragon to heights never possible?"

"Lay back and enjoy. You will find out."

"Very well," Ethilathain scooted up into the middle of the silken bed and gave himself over to her. Callia grinned as she pulled his arms out from his sides and tied each to a crystalline post. She wrapped another strand of silk around his eyes, tying it behind his head.

Softly she skimmed her fingertips with the lightest of caresses all over his body. He quivered and let out a moan. After her fingers, she used her mouth and lips, planting kisses in every place she had previously touched, taking her time to bring him to arousal. She nipped at his nipples with her teeth, biting him with eagerness. Ethilathain let out a harsh groan. Callia moved lower, biting his flesh as she went.

Without warning, she knelt between his legs and sucked one of his balls into her hot mouth. Ethilathain sucked in a breath and groaned low in his throat. She licked and sucked as gently as possible as he writhed from it and grinned as she watched the effect it was having on his swelling cock. It jumped from its semi-flaccid state and stiffened almost immediately, lengthening to its full hardness and thickness. A harsh oath spoken in a language that Callia did not recognize issued forth from the dragon's mouth. She let a low purring rumble fill her throat, bringing forth a second growl.

Callia then grasped his cock, feeling its heat fill her hand. She stroked it gently, pumping her hand from tip to base in several fast, jerking motions. Bringing her mouth upwards, she allowed his balls to drop back before she snaked her tongue out to flick over the bulbous tip, licking off the taste of her pussy. Callia moaned as the flavor of her juices mingled with that of his. She smacked her lips before sliding the tip past her lips and into her steamy mouth. She sucked hard at his tip, wanting to revel in it. Callia loved all of it. She wanted to drink him in, to suck out his essence. With no pause or preamble, she took his length all the way down to the base, soaking his entire shaft with her saliva and tickling his balls with her tongue as she allowed his thickness to slip fully down her throat.

With his cock firmly embedded, she gave a soft moan, knowing he would feel the vibrations of it. Callia concentrated on sucking hard, licking in all the right spots, stroking with one hand, and massaging his balls with another. Slowly, she drew her head back, sliding her lips over his glistening wet shaft. When it popped free, Callia teased him by poking her nimble tongue into his tip, then running it around the crown. Her hand kept stroking slowly when she fed it back into her mouth. Ethilathain could feel her tongue writhing around his shaft as she took him deeper and deeper. He thrashed and growled, thrusting upwards to pound his cock down her throat.

Callia let him get away with that for a few brief moments before she forced his hips to remain still as she delivered a hard slap to his thigh. She playfully sucked his cock back in deeply before pulling back to the crown, bobbing shallowly on the tip. As she continued to suck him, her hand wandered from his balls back to his ass. Soon her fingertip was massaging his asshole as her mouth repeatedly swallowed up his cock. She then took her finger and soaked it with her mouth, getting it nice and wet, before putting back at his ass. His dick went down her throat, just as her little wet finger slid up his ass. Ethilathain roared in pleasure.

She started to suck him faster and faster, as she pushed her finger deeper into his ass. Her finger started working faster, fucking his ass as it clamped down around it. Suddenly the dragon tensed, and his tight sphincter constricted around Callia's finger, holding it firmly in place. He roared once more and let loose a massive blast of cum right down her throat. She moaned even louder as her hand jerked at his cock, sending more of the hot cream into her waiting mouth. She gulped it down greedily, and slowly withdrew her finger from his ass. Ethilathain nearly surged from the bed as he ripped the silken bonds holding him at bay. His hands buried themselves in her hair and slammed his hips against her face. Violently he thrust his cock down her throat, roaring and spewing for all he was worth. Callia jerked back, sputtering as she nearly choked on the erupting blasts of cum.

Licking away the remains from her mouth and face, she quickly removed the blindfold and sat back on her heels. "So tell me, did I lie?"

Ethilathain collapsed back to the bed, his fierce groan telling her everything she wanted to hear. Callia's evil chuckle filled the cavern as she covered his body with hers.

"Must rest..." he murmured, as he embraced her. He snuggled against her as he shifted her to her side before pulling another silken sheet up over their bodies. Ethilathain needed a short respite...then he would show her why teasing a dragon could be so dangerous.

O.O

Translations:

"Ol zhah uns'aa!" ...It is me!

"Xsa dos!" ...Damn you!

"VENORSH!" ...SILENCE!

"Vel'bol?!"...What?!

"Udos ph' naut maglust!" ...We are not alone!

"Vel'bol zhah doeb gaer?" ...What is out there?

"Izznarg tagnik'zur saph aterruce." ...Large Dragon like creature.

"Venorsh, l'essnil!!!"...Silence, wench.

"Ph' dos vigh?" ...Are you crazy (mad)?"

"Jalil" ...Lady

12