Fantasy Come True

Story Info
His first real man-to-man sex.
878 words
3.97
125.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always known that I enjoyed anal play and that ever since I started masturbating that I would sometimes use men in my fantasy. I'd even tried going to gay hangouts and answering classified ad's but always either backed out or ran like hell. So even though I wanted to try man to man sex it looked like I wasn't going to ever find someone I was comfortable with and that I was going to have to settle with fantasies and my wife using her strap-ons (which she is good with) and vibrators on me. My wife and I do enjoy group sex and when some close friends of ours approached her about playing she invited them to come over for a hot tub party. We all had a great time and enjoyed each others company but it was still pretty reserved with lots of straight sex and "accidental" brushing between the 2 guys and 2 gals.

The next day Ty came by and said that his wife Caroline would like to have sex with my wife who is openly Bi in the proper situations. I told him that I was sure it would be alright with my wife and that since he had brought that up what did he think about man to man sex. He didn't hesitate to answer and said he has been wanting to experiment for a long time but had never had someone to try with. He said he had been looking at me the other night and had thought about reaching out and grabbing my cock to see what my reaction would be but thought better of it. We talked and talked and found out that we both had pretty much the same fantasies and wants and were ecstatic to have finally found someone that we could explore with. And it was also a plus that both of our wives also wanted to see 2 men together. We went into the house and let the women know what we had discussed and set up a date for the following weekend.

I stayed horny with anticipation all week. I read all my Bi and gay mags paying attention to giving head and preparing for anal sex and even kept my wife busy fucking my ass with my life size realistic vibrator. I wanted to be able to experience it all and the best part of all is that we all knew each other real well and disease issues were non existent.

When the night finally arrived we all started out in the hot tub but unlike the last time we openly reached out and felt each other. We all played with one another for awhile but eventually the women paired up and me and Ty paired up. What a great feeling to hold another mans cock and to explore it. And even better is that while I am circumcised Ty is not, so I was playing with a totally different cock than my own. I tried to take his cock in my mouth but with four people trying to grope each other it was a little tight so I was only able to just get a hold of the head. We went ahead and got out of the tub and on our king size bed and worked ourselves into a 69 position. I loved pushing the skin back over the head of his cock and I explored every inch of it. Ty was doing the same to mine and I kept thinking that this is great and I am enjoying every second of it. I went into serious cocksucking mode and worked his cock farther and farther into my mouth.

Ty was having trouble getting all of my cock into his mouth but what he did have he was really working over. I finally got his cock to start going into my throat and reached around to work my fingers into his ass. While I was slowly working his asshole open one of the gals shoved one of our buttplugs up my ass and I just about lost it as it passed my prostrate. God what a feeling to be living a long, just about given up fantasy. My cock was buried as deep as he could get it in my buddies throat, my ass stuffed with a butt plug and my own mouth and throat stuffed with a real live cock, not a plastic imitation. I finally got Ty's ass opened up and I started to finger fuck his ass while I poured on the vacuum and stroking of his cock. It didn't take long until I was rewarded with a hot load of cum that wasn't my own. I savored it as I let it all go down my throat enjoying every drop he gave me.

Shortly after his mouth action brought me off and I gave him his load. As we lay back to rest a minute I joked that dam there's a lot of work to this giving head, to which my wife replied, "See what I go through all the time, but the rewards are worth it". Me and Ty both had to agree that we both enjoyed it immensely and that there would be more to come.