Exploring Sydney!

Story Info
Cuckolded her first husband. Does the same to me with blacks.
15.9k words
3.64
40k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a cuckold story. Don't like cuckold stories? Your wife probably does. Move on basement dweller.

*****

It was one of those odd times in one's life when things seemed to be going well. Instead, I found that the woman who I thought was my faithful wife turned out to be the exact opposite. When I found out she had fucked her boss and just about every guy that worked at his small company I was shocked and hurt.

How could I miss the signs with her spreading her legs for her boss? It could be blamed on ignorant trust in a spouse. How I didn't have a clue about the rest of the men was a staggering oversight on my part. I didn't catch any of the clues in what I thought was a perfect marriage.

My name is Kevin. My divorce was over quickly. We sold the house and split the money. She got the car paid for and I got the truck with payments remaining. She got caught with the boss and his wife gave me the news. I thought my wife would marry him. Much to my surprise when the house sold she vanished with a neighbor. He was the kind that made my skin crawl and the idea that I had probably fucked her while he was fucking her made me want to remove my dick and douse myself in bleach.

Time doesn't heal all wounds, but it does help it make a little less hurtful. A couple of buddies tried to fix me up with divorced women, even one married one. The divorced ones hated men and the married one was always at my door wanting to fuck. I learned that married women are one hell of a fuck if she's not your married woman. The others are just looking for the next person they are going to fuck around on after the wedding and another paycheck to spend on their kids.

Don't let me forget my sister's girlfriends. Her friend Brenda had never been married and had an apartment with the obligatory four cats. She wouldn't admit it, but I'm pretty sure I was the first guy ever to shove a dick up in her. The good thing being that she was always eager to fuck and would go along with anything, any position, whatever I wanted. She let me fuck her in the ass. It didn't seem right, that tasty little pussy right below it and I shoved my dick up her ass.

That was a one time thing for me. I don't think I'd ever do that again. First of all I pull out and don't know what to do with my cock. I don't want to touch it and I don't see anything to use to wipe it off. She gave it the same look and didn't fuck me again for a week.

Laura was the four time married anti-virgin. My sister thought Laura and I would be a perfect couple. This chick hopped my bones in the first five minutes after I went to her house. She was everything you'd expect from a four time divorcee. The thing was that she'd fuck anything including several boyfriends, neighbors, two of her ex-husbands and three of her kids' teachers at school.

At my sister's insistence I had to give her a chance. The final straw was I was at her house, had fucked her while the kids played in the yard, then a man came by that she said was a co-worker. She said she needed to talk to him privately a few minutes in her bedroom and came out freshly fucked ten minutes later. She kissed him goodbye and returned her attention to me.

In hindsight, both were incredible fucks ... incredible experiences, but when you are fucking someone introduced to you by your sister in the back of your mind you are fucking your sister. I've fucked some people's sisters, but not interested in fucking my own.

Then came the big chapter in my life. I had my own little shit hole apartment and really hadn't even dated for a month. I was headed out to a steakhouse to treat myself on a Saturday night when a car slammed on the brakes in front of me. This blond jumps out and screams at the man in the car. He gets out and slaps her a couple of times and gets back in the car. I heard him yell at her to get in the car and when she refuses he squeals the tires leaving her on the curb.

I slowly inched closer to see if she was okay.

"What are you looking at, Motherfucker?"

Okay, probably not the church type. This little blond was not only vulgar feisty, but real damn good looking. The stretch top and short shorts put her somewhere between angel and hooker with the leaning being toward hooker. There was a nice set of knockers and a tight round ass. No baby fat on this chick. Mean and lean. Her expression changed to a smile when our eyes met.

"Need a ride somewhere?"

"I guess home. Randy needs some time to himself when he gets like this."

She opened the car door and got in.

"Boyfriend?"

"No husband actually. Six years in June. Little things piss him off and he takes it out on me. Sometimes it is just words other times her hurts me."

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No. He just grabbed my nipples and damn near ripped them off. Sometimes that's nice, but not like that."

Her nipples were trying to blast through her top. She was making sure I took a good look. I'd have to say her entire body was nothing less than stunning. I had kind of written women off as a bother. This one looked like she was worth it.

Fuck it! I could eat steak later. I had her in my pickup and checked her out.

"Can I give you a ride home?"

"Might as well. He'll probably be out all night boozing it up."

She lived about ten minutes away. I let her rant about her dick of a husband as I drove and took side glances as she moved around in the seat as she talked. There was a lot of woman goodies under skimpy clothes.

We arrive in an old neighborhood of 1950's/1960's homes. The kind with straight design and single car garages. The dick had a beer drinker's boat in the driveway and a push mower sitting by the end of the house. We sat in the truck and talked some more. The both of us where hanging on to some kind of a string of a connection. I got used enough to her that I wasn't staring at her tits and legs.

"Oh, by the way. I'm Kevin. Not married. Not never married, but not married."

"I'm Sydney. Obviously married to that asshole that just shoved me out of his truck."

"I didn't get a look at your husband, but I can't imagine how anyone could throw anyone looking like you out of his truck."

"Oh, you wouldn't throw me out of your truck?"

"No. Not ever in a million years."

"That's good to know." She laughed.

See smiled and arranged herself in the seat so her back was against the door giving me a good view of how those nice boobs were straining against her top. She bent a knee across the seat and crossed the other leg over it. Sort of a way of saying, "here's my crotch, try not to stare". Which I did and she wanted me to look.

"Well, Sydney. What's the dick's problem? I mean whatever his name is, what's his problem?"

Sydney laughed. "I think we'll just refer to him as Dick."

This broad was great. Extremely good looking, body like the proverbial brick shit house, and an IQ that probably hovered around eighty, maybe high seventies. It was apparent the girl had shit for brains.

"How did your two end up married?"

"I was young and stupid. He was five years older, had a car and his own place. I had just dropped out my Junior year of high school and my parents were threatening to throw me out if I didn't go back in school or get a job. I flipped burgers for a couple of weeks when Dick showed up in his nice car. My parents like him and considering my lack of a high school diploma they agreed my best chance in life was for me to marry Dick. They signed for me and two weeks later I was Mrs. Dick Abner."

"Then his name is really Dick?"

"No, Silly. I thought you knew better. His name is Randy, but we are going to call him Dick. I didn't think it would confuse you."

I felt like I was living in a dumb blonde joke. I wanted to stop to explain, but considered it futile.

"Duh?" She made a stupid expression at me.

I looked at her and smiled. Maybe the 80 IQ was being generous.

"Maybe I shouldn't make you set in the driveway and waste your gas. I mean you can see it's getting pretty cool in here."

Much to my surprise she motions at her nipples poking out like acorns.

"Oh, and thought you were glad to see me." I joked.

"I am glad to see you. I hate to see you waste your gas. I'd better go inside."

"I was trying to get to know you better."

"Well, duh, you're coming inside, too!"

Duh? Another punch line to a dumb blonde joke.

The house was pretty clean with a little clutter out of place. It was good to get her out of my truck and watch her move around the kitchen.

"Beer or soda?"

"Whatever you're having."

"Diet soda for me. A girl has to keep her figure."

"OK. Looks like you keep your figure pretty well."

"Maybe my ass is too tight. I hardly get a jiggle and I've always thought my boobs were too big."

"Trust me. I don't see anything to improve."

I was suddenly reminded of the cartoon women with the outlandish boobs and round asses. Sydney could have been the model for one or those women. Her figure was almost unreal.

"Sydney where to you work?"

"I work fill in down at the market. I go in when someone is sick or can't make it to work. They say I'm too friendly and talk too much and they can never get the cash drawer to balance after my shift. They keep showing me how to make change. It's right on the register screen telling me how much to give back. I mean nobody is so stupid they couldn't do that."

"They must have it out for you. They are probably the ones that can get the count right."

"Thanks!" She beamed. "That's the same thing I tell Dick when he wonders why they don't call me in very often."

So, I've got a hardon.

"Why is he knocking you around?"

"It's my fault. He's always going on about how he doesn't deserve me. When he first asked me out he couldn't believe it that I said yes and when I married him he was on top of the world. Well, on top of me anyway." Sydney giggled at her own joke.

This girl's conception of sex was based on a twelve year old mind and her thinking ability would compare to a time before junior high. The basic package should be stamped "Hot as Hell, dumb as Shit!"

"The problem is that Dick likes to show me off and gets mad a me for the attention. He's the one that begs me to dress like this then gets pissed if a guy shows interest. We were just over to the boat supply place. He was talking to a mechanic about how to install the part he just bought. The mechanic kept checking me out and trying to flirt with me. I guess my nipples got a little hard. Dick threw me out of the truck and told me if I was going to act like a whore I might as well be one."

"That was pretty shitty of him after it was his idea."

"Well, right. That's what I am saying!"

"You've been married for 6 years and he treats you like this? You need to make plans to ditch his ass."

"But, I love him!"

Okay. I was looking for the door. I needed to get out of there. I couldn't let it go.

"And, you've been faithful to him all this time? No one needs to be treated like that."

"He was my first actual boyfriend. I've never done it with anyone else."

"You are abused and need to end it with him. Love him or not, he will kill you some day."

I sure wasn't a volunteer shrink. I just wanted a better look at her. She was silent about what I said. I had all of this shit I needed with my ex-wife and my attempts at dating crazy women. With full focus on the door I stood up to leave.

Her voice cracked through the air like a whip.

"What if I did act like a whore and he didn't know about it?"

Okay. Fuck the door! I was listening.

"Gosh, Sydney. Are you trying to get in my pants."

"Depends ... you want to get into mine?"

"Six years of being faithful to the man you love and you want to end that right here ... right now."

"I don't know what to do. The last several times this has happened I've thought why not do what he accuses me of doing? It's like riding without training wheels or jumping off a roof with an umbrella."

"You mean what if you crash?"

"Yes, what if I crash?"

"What if it's worth it? Giving up those 6 years?"

She watched me. I watched her. She pulled off her little shorts. No panties underneath and stood there with her bare pussy exposed. I'd never see an woman take off her bottoms first. Then she pulled the top over her head letting her tits bounce free.

I got out of my clothes. We stood naked about six feet apart. Her focus was on my cock.

"You did that. It's been hard since out in the truck. You didn't notice."

"You don't think I did? Do you have any idea how wet I am?"

Suddenly she covered the six feet and jumped at me, hanging with her arms around my neck. Those nice tits were mashed against my chest. My instincts grabbed her ass to hold her up and press her to me. I realize how tiny she was. My ex was 5'9". This little thing couldn't be over 5 feet.

Her lips sucked at mine. I felt the tip of her tongue and returned the kiss. She stood for a couple of minutes with my hands covering anything I could find on her. Finally, a break and a quick gasp from her.

"Bedroom!"

I carried her down the hall to the last door on the right. Master bedroom. I'd be fucking her in his bed. His and hers was now ours. I laid her back and her legs came right around me. She had me in and fucking me before I realized it. She fucked hard for several minutes and had a huge orgasm. Somehow I was confused enough about what was happening that I held back. I slowly fucked into her.

"I want you to cum in me!"

Another thing we hadn't discussed was if we needed a condom. Not seeing a reason for concern I pumped away into Sydney. When she felt my pace quicken she sensed the time to cum with me and I unleashed my seed into her as she thrashed about the bed beneath me.

We caught our breath with my cock still inside her.

"Worth it?" I asked.

"Totally worth it! Thank you. You're going to stick around for round two, aren't you?"

"What about your husband Dick?"

"He'll stay out until he can't drink anymore and the guilt fades. We should be good until well after the bars close. The wind loosened the screen on the window there. If he comes home just push it out of the way and crawl out there."

A stupid blonde with an escape plan?? Raises some questions, but I'm not married to her. Just fucking her. And, I got thanked for fucking some guy's wife. My stomach was starting to miss that visit to the steak house. Dare I ask?

"Hey, Sydney. I was headed to the steak house when I saw you get out of Dick's truck. Would you like to go out to eat with me?"

"You mean like on a date?"

"Sure, like on a date."

"It would have to be somewhere that someone wouldn't know my husband."

"Okay. We can go out of town to the steak house south on the highway."

"I've never been there."

"Perfect. Wear something nice. But, Sydney, not revealing."

"Ha Ha. I'd like that."

She dressed with me right there in the room in nice slacks and a button up blouse. Even though it covered everything up there way no hiding that she had those great boobs I had just been sucking and nibbling on and that perfect ass. In a normal outfit Sydney was beautiful, sexy, and showed a lot of class. I told her that and she gave me a big, loving hug.

"How hungry did you say you are?" Her voice and expression showed other intentions.

"Nice try, kid. We've got a date and the drive will let me learn more about you."

The drive was enlightening. Sydney was an only child and had weird ideas about love growing up. The rampant body starting hitting her at ten years of age when development made her look twelve or thirteen. By the year before she married her figure was better than most girls that had reached full womanhood years later. Having men constantly check out her body made her feel like something was wrong with her.

Dinner was nice. The stupid blonde turned out to be excellent company. All eyes followed her when we were seated and all eyes followed her when we left. Sydney was a easy girl to be proud of unless you happened to be her dumbass husband, Dick.

On the way back Sydney had me park behind the subdivision on a dirt road. The walk in the evening air was nice. Getting Sydney back in the bed and naked again was even nicer. Two more rounds of terrific sex like I had never known and I bailed. Didn't want to go out that window with my pants down.

I wished her well and hoped Dick wouldn't catch a clue of what we had done and beat the shit out of her, I spent Saturday and Sunday thinking about her. She had asked for my number and called me on Monday about 5 P.M.

"Dick works afternoons. He's second shift supervisor. Can you come over?"

A booty call from a good looking blonde. Sure, why not? I parked out back on the dirt road. The back yard had a 6' tall concrete block wall. It wasn't difficult to get over. I had a hardon when my feet touched the grass in her yard. I ran like I was expecting sniper fire to her sliding glass door at the back of the house. I watched her for a moment as she watched TV. I tapped on the glass which startled her a bit. Her face lit up when she saw it was me instead of some pervert with bad intentions.

"Kevin! You got here so soon!"

"I parked out back and scaled your back wall. Oh, shit! Does that make me look anxious?"

"Come in. I like anxious." She smiled."

"So, was everything okay with Dick?"

"Yeah. I was surprised. I had no idea it would be so easy. He didn't have a clue and wanted make up sex. It was pretty good, but I think I've got a new fella that I like better."

That started the kissing. I could have fucked her on the spot, on the floor, the couch, or up against the wall. She was as ready as I was for the action. Instead we went to their bedroom. I thought we were undressing when I realized I was naked and she was just standing there watching me.

"What??" I thought I had been shut down.

"Oh, I was just wondering something. I'm afraid to ask you."

"Go ahead."

"I hear men and women, too, talking about the woman getting her pussy eaten. My husband has never done that and I wondered if that is something you be interested doing to me."

I laughed. She became hurt and defensive.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ask. We can just fuck instead."

"No, Sydney. You misunderstand. I laughed because I'd be a fool not to eat a lady as sexy and beautiful as you."

"Really???"

"Hell yes. I'd love it!"

She fumbled with getting her clothes off and quickly planted herself on the bed with her legs spread. Those big knockers standing up on her chest and that sweet pussy exposed between those open thighs gave me a triple hardon. I can't explain a triple hardon, but guys will know when the get one. And, the pretty lady, too.

There was still plenty of daylight when I started, but sure as hell dark when I finished. I'd even forgotten about the emergency plan of going out the window by the bed if necessary. There was never a lap of the tongue that didn't have some of Sydney's flavor on it. All slick, woodsy, tasty, and magical.

Sydney loved it. I just hoped Dick hadn't fucked her before going to work. There was no way to count orgasms. There were constant little ones and the big ones when she beat on my head to get me away then pulled my hair to pull me in deeper at the same time.

I was one content good old boy. Somebody was going to have to tase me to get me my face out of her cunt. Sydney didn't mind at all.

"God! Don't you ever take a break? You know you are ruining me for other men here."

"I'm good with that!"

"I'll bet you are. I always thought getting my pussy eaten would be a ten minute thing, not two hours. I could used to that every night."

"Yeah, I could do that every night."

She wanted me up to kiss her. Then she noticed her own cum all over my face and lips. She hesitated, but soon got into a full kiss before breaking it.