Fantasy Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leatris
Leatris
4 Followers

When Mike mounts me and is on top I feel his hard rod against my pubic bone. Usually I will maneuver my body so that it works its' way between my lips and rubs my clitty. With Sadie her soft mound of hair rubbing against mine had a way of pushing my lips open and allowing our clits to find each other. She continued her movements until both of our juices were mixing. Lifting her head she moved back up to once again kissing my lips that yearn for her. Her body on top of my body, arching and pushing against each other; she nibbles on my ear lobe as her hands knead my breasts once again. She straddles my legs and begins to rub her clit on my thigh. Pushing against me she moans as I reach for her breasts and gently roll the nipples between my fingers. I lift my leg ever so slightly so her pussy can better rub against it. She instantly arches and moans reaching a crescendo of pleasure.

The passion and heat between my legs continues to grow. She understands that need and slides down and licks my clitty gently but urgently. Taking the tender clitoris in her mouth she sucks and manipulates her tongue over my engorged nub. Arching I moaned in pleasure, all but blinded by the passion that is being given; and she takes all that I have and continues to move with me.

With her fingers working my vagina, I know that I can't take much more. She is sliding them in an inch and then back out over and over again, not stopping her sucking but adding to the pleasure I am feeling. She moans as she pushes her fingers deeper into me, curving them she finds my 'G' spot. A subtle massage brings me to climax. Screaming out her name I buck up trying to gain control of my body which is in ecstasy. Slowing down Sadie eases the sucking allowing me to once again begin the climb to another orgasm.

Opening my eyes I see Mike has moved behind Sadie. He has spread her legs and is licking her pussy. Her moans are becoming louder, as she becomes more excited the faster she moves her fingers in me. The faster she moves in me the louder I become. The louder I become the harder Mike pushes his mouth around her pleasure place.

"Oh, fuck me Sadie" I arch up trying to both pull away and pull her in at the same time.

Mike can't wait another minute. Standing up he rubs his cock up and down Sadie's pussy. He is watching me, but using her. Sadie arches her back and he smiles as her slit pushes toward him. He slides his well lubricated cock into Sadie and stops short holding her hips. He smiles at me as he plays with Sadie.

"Oh my God, don't just stand there, FUCK ME!" Sadie lifts her head for only a moment to give Mike instructions. He pulls out only to shove his engorged cock deeper into Sadie's snatch. Now along with me Sadie is moaning as well. Mike has reached around and is rubbing her clit. Sadie's body responds to the pounding and moves faster and faster until I cannot stand it any longer and cum again. Arching up she continues to work my pussy for her enjoyment.

"Stop Sadie, stop please," the pleasure so intense I need a moment to allow my body to accept all that it is feeling. It is all that I can do and need to stop. Pulling away I move to the top of the bed and watch in delight as Sadie, still on her knees, is being serviced by Mike from behind. With her head turned she reaches around with one hand and grabs Mike's hip pushing and pulling mimicking his motion.

His is lost to the pleasure and his eyes are far away. Sadie pulls away leaving Mike's cock fully engorged.

"Mike I want you in that chair" Pointing to the chair he was sitting in Sadie slides off the bed and straddles Mike. Her legs over the arms he pulls her pussy down on his hard cock and helps her move up and down. Feeding her tits to him he suckles them; it is a picture of pure animal sex.

Once again she pulls away and turns around. Backing onto his cock she looks right at me and moans as she rides him. Rubbing her clitty she throws back her head. I can't stand it any longer and move between Sadie's legs. Taking the cock out of her pussy I lick their juices from it and then reinsert it. Leaning forward I lick her pussy as she rides my man.

Mike is getting close and his voice strains. "I'm going to come if you don't stop."

"Baby, squirt your hot seed deep in her pussy." Looking at Sadie she smiles in agreement.

That is all that is takes and he explodes yelling as he shoots stream after stream of hot cum filling her pussy. Sadie slides off of Mike and smiles.

"Oh no you don't Sadie, you aren't done yet" I push her to the bed and climbed between her legs. Mike's silk is spilling out of her, and I lick and suck it up. The blending of their juices is hot and my attention to every detail is seared in my mind. Sadie moans and starts arching into me.

"That's right little lady, just lay back." Mike is taking all of this in with a look of lustful wonder in his eyes.

My fingers work her clitty and slide in and out of her pink swollen pussy until she can no longer stand it and climaxes squirting her juices and Mike's seed into my mouth.

I stop. Mike is just staring. He cannot believe what he has just seen.

Taking Sadie by her hand I lead her to the shower. We take our time washing each other and the caressing and the kissing continue. Finally we just hold on to each other as the water cascades gently over our very well fucked bodies.

While Drying ourselves Sadie states, "I would love to stay but I have to open the Nook tomorrow, so I better get home I know I will have my best night's sleep in years. This was a great night and I want to thank you both for fucking me. She smiles walks over and gives Mike a kiss.

"Nicole, will the book club meeting be at the same time next week?''

"Well yes, I look forward to it"

"Will Mike be able to join us again?" she looks over at Mike with lowered eyes.

"If you want him here he will be." Looking at Mike and back at Sadie I cannot believe what has just happened. This was a woman who could do without a cock, and yet now after a nice fuck by a gorgeous cock she wants more.

"Why yes, and maybe we could all enjoy reading the book in the hot tub." Wrapping her hair in a bun she winks at me, blows Mike a kiss and leaves us with a smile.

Leatris
Leatris
4 Followers