Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Wife goes out for night of fun.
2.3k words
4
160.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat quietly at a table playing with the gold band on my finger. I wasn't sure why I was going through with this but I was. Part of me was excited at the prospect of sleeping with someone new and part of me felt guilty for being here while my husband sat home with the kids. Even if nothing more came out of this I loved to dance and that is what I was going to do.

One of my favorite songs began to play and I decided to join everyone else doing a line dance called the nasty slide. I stood and straightened my shirt as I walked out to the large hard wood dance floor. I moved my booted feet in time with everyone else and swiveled my hips to the music. I watched the men around me in their tight wranglers and Stetson hats. There were several I wouldn't mind letting fuck me until I couldn't walk. Especially one, he danced right in front of me. He was tall and had large build. When he smiled large dimples sat in his cheeks and his big blues sparkled. The black hat on top his head looked like it was made just for him. I couldn't get enough of the way his ass moved behind the tight blue denim.

When the song ended I detoured to the bar to get a beer before going back to my table. When I arrived at my seat the man I had been watching on the floor was sitting there with 2 of his friends. A little disgusted that I had lost my table on such a busy night and wouldn't be able to find another one on such a busy night I started to go up to them and ask for my table back. A few feet away from them he looked up at me and smiled.

"Was this your seat?" He asked in a sexy southern drawl.

"Yes it was." I found myself answering timidly instead of angrily like I meant to. His eyes looked into mine and I melted. "I can go find another I guess."

"Tell ya what, it doesn't look like your gonna find another seat in here tonight, why don't ya sit down here with us."

I didn't answer I just sat down in the chair he pulled out next to him for me.

"I am Keith; this is Rick and Bill. And you are?"

"Tess." I smiled

"Well Tess, what brings ya out by yourself tonight?" Bill asked. I could tell it was a bit of a flirty question but he wasn't my type at all. He was tall and way too skinny for my taste. At about 6 foot he couldn't have weighed more than 150 pounds. His blonde hair was cut in the out of date mullet cut and a big wad of Copenhagen was stuck behind his bottom lip. I cringed as he spit into his empty beer bottle.

Rick was a little better but I could tell he had his eye on a girl across the bar. He watched her walk from guy to guy in her too tight jeans and short shirt that barely covered her tits. You could tell by the way she flirted with every man she talked to, sitting in their laps, kissing cheeks and touching asses, she was a bit easy or at least it looked that way to me and every man at my table. They made their comments about how she was making her rounds and Rick knew he could get in her pants if he got to her first. I just chuckled at their talk.

A slow song began to play and Rick quickly jumped up to go find the lady he wanted. I saw Bill look at me as if he was asking me to dance; I acted like I didn't notice. As soon as he stood up to walk around to me Keith grabbed my hand and asked me to dance. Before I could even answer he was dragging back out to the floor.

"I had to save you from Bill. You dance with him once and he thinks he's taking you home." Keith told me with a deep sexy chuckle.

"Thank you very much. "I flashed him my sexiest smile.

"So what ya doing out alone tonight? You never answered Bill." He asked taking my left hand and touching the gold band on my finger. I was a bit embarrassed but wasn't sure if even cared so I answered him.

"I'm looking for a little much needed fun." That was said with a little more flirtatiousness than I meant. But I couldn't help it really. I could feel my pussy getting wet and beginning to ache just from his arms around me as I danced.

He looked down at me and smiled like he got what I was implying and pulled me to him a little closer. My head rested on his chest and I took in the scent of his cologne. I wasn't sure if intended to give me the fun I implied but I was still enjoying his big arms around me as we danced.

As the night progressed Rick got his lady. They were already making out in the corner. And Bill found him a lady that didn't seem to mind his rather redneck look and ways. She looked like the female version him actually. Almost as tall and was a thin as a toothpick. Her hair was cut almost the same and was platinum blonde. What a perfect pair I thought to myself as they flirted rather oddly with each other.

Keith did his share of flirting with me. And I returned the favor. When we danced together his hands found my ass every time and just sitting next to him his hand stayed on my knee. When last call was announced he ordered us a drink and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"So what's your plans after this?" Keith asked me with an evil grin across his lips.

"I don't know, what are you plans after this?" I couldn't believe I was being that forward, it wasn't like me to say something like that.

"I was thinking bout continuing this party back at my place."

"Am I invited?" I said hoping I was.

"Well you're the only one invited." This time he kissed me but it wasn't on the cheek. His lips found mine and I graciously excepted his tongue into my mouth. He kissed me deeply and passionately. Our tongues dancing together in this amazing heated moment.

From there was a blur. I don't remember much about leaving or arriving at Keith's apartment. All I remembered was I was there now and we were locked in another deep kiss against the front door. His hands explored my back and ass. One of them found its way up my shirt and fondled my tit through my bra. It didn't take him but a few seconds to bypass my bra and find my erect nipple. He ran his thumb over it sending tingles through my body. I could feel how excited he was getting. His cock was hard and very large from what I could tell as it pressed up against my stomach.

He lifted my shirt and completely removed it over my head. He stood back and took in the sight of my tits poking out from under my bra he had pushed up above them. My areolas were large and brown from having children and my nipples were erect from the excitement he was causing in me. He ran his fingers around the edges before taking one of them in his mouth and sucking it gently. He reached behind me and completely removed the obstruction of my bra.

He took my hand and led me to the back bedroom and laid me down on his bed. He stood at the edge of the bed and took off his shirt revealing his large muscular chest and arms. Then he slowly removed my boots before he moved up to my jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them carefully before pulling them down over my hips and off my legs. I wasn't wearing panties so I was immediately naked in front of him. He looked down at my completely shaved pussy. I wondered if he could tell how wet I was already. If he couldn't he would be able too soon. He began to softly kiss my tummy all the way to my glistening slit. He spread my legs and slid his tongue between my lips expertly finding my clit and moving his tongue over it. I let out a soft moan as he explored pink abyss with his tongue. He tasted every inch of it, sliding his tongue deep inside me, running it over the bare folds and gently sucking and licking my clit. It didn't take long before I could feel an explosive orgasm rising inside me. I gripped the sheets under me and lifted my hips to him, pulling him into me. His mouth covered my swollen pussy as his tongue flicked across my hardened bud. My legs quivered as he hit the most sensitive spots. My pussy began to erupt with spasms of pleasure as I surrendered to my orgasm. He looked up at me with pleased grin across his face.

He stood above me and dropped his pants to his ankles presenting his huge erect cock for me to see. I was a bit amazed by its size, almost scared to let it near me. I watched him struggle to remove his boots and his jeans from around his ankles. He lost his balance and fell appropriately on top of me between my legs.

We both laughed but quickly replaced our amusement with moans lost in a deep kiss. His fingers found my pussy and slid deeply inside. He moved them around preparing it for his substantial cock to enter me. I took it in my hand and inspected it with my touch. My fingers couldn't wrap completely around it and it was covered in large veins giving it plenty of texture I couldn't wait to feel against the soft walls of my aching pussy.

When I mustered the courage and enough desire to let him enter me I guided the head of his member to the opening of my pink slit. He pressed the head against my lips slowly pushing his way inside. He lifted my legs and placed them across his arms giving him more access to my warm wet hole. With a quick thrust he was completely inside me. I gasped in pain that was completely replaced by pleasure as he pumped his cock deep inside my passageway to ecstasy.

Our pleasure continued together until the early hours of the morning. He fucked me more times than I can count and I came almost as many. He bent me over and entered me from behind making my cum 3 times before he spewed his load all over my ass. Then I road him like I had never road a cock before, rolling my hips above him and moving his large throbbing cock in and out of me as my lips wrap tightly around him. We fucked in so many different positions I can't name them all. We were going at it on our sides with him from behind when I noticed the sun coming up by the sky lightening outside. I hated to rush him to finish but I had to get home soon. He understood and quickened his pace, quickly cumming deep inside my pussy.

I got up and dressed, thanking him for an amazing night I kissed him one last time and left to go home.

I pulled into my driveway and my stomach twisted in knots. What was my husband going to say? How was he going to react to me coming home at the crack of dawn? I quietly entered the house and made my way up the stairs to our room. He was asleep so I hoped he wouldn't realize what time I came in.

I stepped into the bathroom connected to our room and began to undress.

Then I heard a deep voice from my room." So you're finally home."

"Yes baby I'm home. I had a good time."

"So you did it? Huh?" My husband asked from our bed.

"Yes I did. Are you happy now?"

"Depends, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes I did baby."

"Well why are you in there instead of in bed with my giving me details?"

"You freak." I laughed as I finished stripping off my clothes and climbed in bed beside him.

"You know I am and that's why you love me so much. Now give me all the details."

It didn't take many details of my night fucking a total stranger for my husband to be hard and ready to fuck me like he never had before. His biggest fantasy had been fulfilled and I was giving him all the dirty details of it. He forced his cock inside my swollen sore pussy.

"Your pussy is so wet. Did you let him cum inside you?"

I couldn't answer with more than a moaned yes. He was replacing my night with Keith as the best sex I had ever had. He fucked me hard and fast climaxing quickly inside me. He didn't stop he kept pounding my pussy until he was hard again and bringing me to an orgasm. My pussy began to quake around his cock letting my juices run down between my ass cheeks. We fucked until I couldn't do it anymore and then once I recovered we started all over again.

Next time he wants me to bring someone home so he can watch. I'm excited about the whole idea. It has become my biggest fantasy now that I know how excited it gets my husband and how well he fucks me just from hearing details. I'm sure this is the beginning of something wonderful with our sex life.