All Comments on 'Fantasy Island Getaway'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Very nice!

I really like how (almost) everyone got what they wanted. I would like to know what happened to Richie (how he changed, if at all.)

Very nice story.

KamattlockKamattlockover 13 years ago
Very Nice

This was a very nice story but I got the feeling that the ending was a bit rushed you did a very good job setting the scene and then rushed to end the story. It would be nice to see what happens with Richie and what other lives the Fantasy Island Business has changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
enjoyable story to read

I like how you built up the story but agreed how you sped to end it.

Please continue and let us know how the rest of the people end their stay or what happens when they return back home to their new real lives.

Thank you for writing the story for us ot enjoy

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Another very interesting approach to problem solving

As long as both sides believe their guilt is enough to excuse the others actions it works.

As soon as one side realizes that what they did was wrong but not deliberate and that the other one betrayed them knowingly - it is likely to fall apart.

wapentakewapentakealmost 3 years ago

An interesting concept but I must admit to waiting for Tattoo to make his appearance.

The story was entertaining and well written.

texstertexster21 days ago
Good idea, possibly rushed ending

Enjoyed the concept, although the monitored rooms is kinda stalker-y for my tastes, it’s not a dealbreaker…did think it got tied up a bit quickly, and without resolution for half the cast…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES