Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ethan
Ethan
47 Followers

"Since it's my birthday," chimed Joy as they entered the house. "I get to decide the order of events this evening. So, without question, I want my presents now."

Ethan and Kay both laughed as it was just like Joy to have her dessert first. Joy's husband and best friend met in the hall and took the presents to the living room.

Joy took the brightly wrapped package from Kay and sat on the sofa. She motioned for Ethan and Kay to sit on either side of her. Joy began tearing into the box.

"Well, what do we have here?" Joy asked as she pulled what was obviously clothing from the box.

Kay was confused for a second as Joy revealed a sexy white bustier and matching panties. Somehow, Joy had switched the gift. A beautiful, hand-painted picture frame had once been in the box. Kay kept the mystery to herself as Joy's plan was becoming more evident.

To Ethan's surprise, his box contained an identical white bustier and panty set. Joy cut him off when he began to point out that the gift was not what he'd bought.

"Imagine my two favorite people buying me the exact same gift... and a gift that I've been eyeing too. Truly amazing!"

"Well, since there are two of them and we're both the same size... come on Kay, let's give Ethan a fashion show.

Joy again grabbed Kay by the hand and led her to the bedroom. "Put on some music Ethan, something slow and sultry."

Joy began to remove her clothes as soon as they entered the bedroom. Kay slowly began to follow suit. She took a deep breath and remembered her resolve to relax and let things happen. She couldn't keep her eyes off Joy as they both changed into a white bustier and panties. Their breasts were pushed up high and together and their nipples could be clearly seen through the material. The panties did little to hide the well-trimmed bushes adorning their little pussies. Joy tossed Kay a pair of clear slip-on sandals with 3-inch heels. Of course, the shoes were identical to the pair Joy was putting on her own pedicured feet. The familiar sound of the Rich Harper Blues Band came down the hall from the living room.

"God, you look good enough to eat Kay." Joy said as she finished adjusting her bustier. She walked calmly over to her best friend and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I'm guessing you know pretty much what I'm up to tonight. I imagine you're a little nervous." Joy wrapped her arms around Kay in a hug and as she leaned in to kiss her virtual twin she said: "Just trust me tonight honey. I'll make sure that everything is wonderful. Okay?"

Kay nodded her agreement and Joy kissed her. This time the kiss was hungry. Joy sucked her lips apart and inserted her tongue gently between Kay's parted lips. Their tongues danced a bit and Joy sucked the breath out of Kay's mouth and then held her head as she kissed her passionately and forcefully.

"God I've wanted to do that for so long. Come on... let's see what Ethan thinks of the outfits."

Joy and Kay made their entrance just as "Bound to Play" began on the stereo. Instead of the fashion show-like parade, Joy embraced Kay and began to dance with her. Kay placed her head on Joy's shoulder and the two vixens slow-danced around the room in front of Ethan. Their hips were grinding into each other's and Joy caressed Kay's shapely ass as they danced. Slowly, they spun around the living room floor. From time to time, Ethan lost track of whose body he was admiring. When the song ended, Joy walked to the front door and locked the dead bolt. As she turned around she caught the look in Ethan's eyes that told her he understood where all this was going. A slight nod of his head gave Joy the courage to continue.

"Kay, I told you and Ethan yesterday that I wanted to play a little game called "Fantasy Island" tonight. I also told you that I hoped you be "up for anything" tonight. I think you both know what I want but I have to explain a little. I've been hot for you for a long time Kay. Ever since that time in high school when we fooled around a little. I also believe that Ethan has had secret fantasies about you. I've seen him look at you and I can tell that he's been more than a little interested. I've also seen you look at him. I know that you love your brother, but I also think that you lust for him some too. Now, from the way you kissed me, or should I say: "let me kiss you" - I think you wouldn't mind if we played around a little too. What I'd like to have happen tonight is for us all to enjoy some of our fantasies. So, what do you guys think?"

Ethan sat still and watched as Kay crossed the room and took Joy in her arms. "I think I'm going to enjoy some fun with my two favorite people." Kay kissed Joy deeply and then looked at Ethan. She walked determinedly to her handsome brother and put her arms around his neck. "Is this okay with you big brother?"

"A dream come true sis," Ethan moaned, as he tasted his first passionate kiss from Kay.

"Hey, it's MY birthday Ethan, don't wrinkle that present before I get to unwrap it!" Joy cried.

Kay kissed Ethan again and allowed Joy to drag her toward the bedroom. Ethan followed.

"Ethan, you just watch for a while okay buster?" instructed Joy.

Ethan sat on the chaise as Joy and Kay met in the center of the bed. Both on their knees and both dressed alike in their white bustiers and panties. Joy caressed Kay's face as she tenderly kissed her best friend. She ran her hands down Kay's back and let them wander over her smooth bottom. Kay closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations of tender kisses trailing along her neck and down to her breasts. Joy unzipped the bustier and allowed it to fall away revealing her lovely physique. She tenderly kissed each upturned nipple as Kay began to remove Joy's clothing too. Soon they both paused to remove their panties and they again appeared as twins writhing in each other's arms as they kissed, touched and explored.

"I've waited too long for this," whispered Joy.

"Oh god Joy, I've wanted you too," Kay said with a kiss.

Joy turned and began to kiss her way down to Kay's trimmed coif. Kay parted her legs and allowed Joy to caress her labia with first two and then four fingers, massaging the outer lips before spreading them and lowering her head to lick her glistening slit. Ethan had a great view as Joy ran her tongue down the side of Kay's clit and flicked it back and forth. Kay moaned and rolled over on top of Joy and began to kiss and caress her legs and inner thighs. Soon they were both moaning in a cunt-licking 69 as Ethan watched with a tremendous hard-on.

Ethan shed his clothing and continued to watch his sister and his wife make love in front of him. He savored the sight knowing that he was indeed a lucky man. Two beautiful women were making yet another fantasy come true.

From under his sister, his wife called out, "Ethan, why don't you put that monster cock of yours to good use?"

Ethan was quick to position himself between his wife's legs. Kay was sucking her clit and pushing two fingers into her pussy at a steady pace. She looked up and saw Ethan's massive cock coming toward her.

"Mmm... god, let me have a taste of that Eth..." she said and guided his cockhead to her lips.

She licked around the sensitive head of Ethan's cock and then took him in her mouth. At that moment, Joy began to tongue-fuck Kay as she diddled her clit with two fingers. Kay moaned on her brother's meat and took him deeply in her mouth. Ethan felt his sister's tongue bathing his shaft as the tip of his cock touched the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck Joy, Kay is sucking my cock. My sweet little sister has my cock in her mouth," Ethan moaned almost uncontrollably.

He looked down to see Kay looking intently at him while she masterfully sucked him. Ethan couldn't believe that his gorgeous sister was lovingly sucking his cock. He had to control himself to keep from cumming down her throat.

Kay sensed his struggle and took Ethan's cock and guided it toward Joy's dripping slit. Ethan drove his thick rod into Joy's pussy in short strokes. Kay licked Joy's slit and occasionally Ethan's shaft as he fucked into her. Joy began to buck beneath as her orgasm washed over her.

"Oh god, Ethan!" Joy moaned. "That feels SO good."

In her passion she shoved her tongue deeply into Kay's quim. Kay sat up and faced her brother.

"Ahhh, Ethan, your wife is doing amazing things to my pussy," Joy reported. "Geez, that's good Joy." Kay looked at her muscled older brother as he slammed his beautiful prick into Joy's tight slit. She met his eyes and silently mouthed the words:

"I love you."

She embraced him and kissed him deeply sharing the taste of Joy's wonderful juices. Knowing he wouldn't last long, Ethan began to pound into Joy in fast and powerful thrusts. Kay ground her cunt into Joy's face and felt her begin to suck her clit between her lips. Ethan massaged his sister's beautiful tits as he fucked his wife. He sucked each nipple into his mouth and he treated each to several pinches and twists.

Kay cried out with pleasure, "Ah yessssss, Oh geez yes... Joy, that feels so good... please yes... there... that's it! YES... Oh... lick me there... god... it's sooo gooood," she practically sang.

Joy began sucking Kay's clit like a cock. She licked up and down the little shaft and then flicked her tongue over the tip and then she sucked it into her mouth and played her tongue across it again. Joy had been probing Kay's slit with two fingers and as she felt her nearing orgasm she stroked fast on the inner walls near her G-spot.

"Oh god, Joy... I'm cumming!!" Kay cried out and began to come just as Ethan's cock began to spew deep inside Joy's cunt.

"Oh fuck, baby... fuck... AHHH!" Ethan grunted. Joy felt Ethan's hot cum splash on her cervix and it triggered yet another powerful orgasm for her. She moaned into Kay's sloppy wet cunt. Joy was almost overcome with pleasure. Here she was with her husband's fat cock in her and her mouth on her best friend's cunt. She was in heaven.

Ethan felt his cock boil over in Joy's cunt. He continued to stroke in and out of her steamy slit and a white froth formed around his cock. Kay attacked his cock and Joy's pussy and licked up their combined juices. As Ethan removed his cock, Kay hungrily sucked it into her mouth, trying with great success to keep him hard. Kay was ready to finally get Ethan's monster dick inside her. She lay back beside Joy and beckoned Ethan to fuck her.

"Ethan, it looks like you are about to fuck your little sister," Joy urged. "I know you've dreamed of this. Come on you big stud, show her how good you are with that big pole."

Ethan grabbed Kay's legs behind the knee and pushed them up and apart. He lowered his face to his sister's cunt and began to lick. She tasted just as sweet as Joy. Her pussy was beautifully shaped like a reddening rose and Ethan let his tongue probe around the petals.

"Geez, I go for months without anything but my fingers and now all I get is tongue," laughed Kay.

"Come on big brother," Kay taunted. "Your little sister needs to get fucked!"

Hearing Kay's words, Ethan felt his cock become hard as stone. He raised himself up and as he approached his sister's cunt with his cock, Joy reached out to help guide the incestuous couple together.

"God, this is so hot, making love with you two and now watching you two make love." Joy whispered hotly. "This is so beautiful."

"Make love to me Ethan." Said Kay. "Let's complete the circle. I love you both so much."

Ethan sank his thick cock slowly into Kay's tight cunt. Kay moaned aloud as her cuntal walls adjusted to his size.

"Damn that's good," Kay nearly shouted. "Give it to me Ethan... fill me full of your cock."

He didn't have to work hard to fill her wet pussy with the entire 7" shaft. He slowly began to plow back and forth mixing short strokes with long ones. When his cock was completely coated with her juices, he began to fuck Kay with rapid strokes. 1,2,3,4,5... rest... 1,2,3,4,5,6... rest... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... he slammed into his sister's cunt like a jackhammer. For her part, Kay felt Ethan's hot pole taking her higher and higher. Kay was nearly out of her mind with pleasure as she kissed Ethan's neck and ear as she whispered hoarsely to him:

"Oh yes Ethan, fuck me with your big cock... fuck your little sister's horny pussy and make me cum all over your big fuck stick. Yesss... gawd yes... just like that you big beautiful fucker..."

Joy watched and enjoyed the two siblings as they pleasured each other. She stroked them lightly as they fucked for the first time and she occasionally would kiss one or the other. Ethan tried to hold back but his beautiful sister and his beautiful wife were just too much. Somewhere in the middle of the burst of 33 Ethan began to spew his load in his little sister's cunt.

"Oh, Oh... yeah... here it comes Kay... can't hold back... I'm cumming...." Ethan grunted as he slammed his spewing prick into Kay's tight cunt. The last few hard strokes put his sister over the edge and her pussy convulsed just as Ethan's white jets painted the walls of her slit.

"Ahhhh... Ethan, yes... give it to me... yes... oh god..." cried Kay. Her cries were cut off by loving kisses from Ethan and Joy.

The three contented lovers lay caressing each other for hours while they talked about how natural they all felt with each other. They ate ribs, drank some wine and made love again. They found out how Joy had switched the gifts and managed to duplicate Kay's outfit. They laughed at the idea of beings twins everyday.

Ethan was the one who discovered that both Joy and Kay had even put their little "tan indicators" in the same place. Oddly enough, while most folks chose a bunny or sun-shaped sticker, both Kay and Joy had chosen their zodiac signs. Of course since they were both Gemini's they had the same sign - the sign of - you guessed it - the twin. At one point, a contented Kay lay on the bed between her brother and her best friend and exclaimed, "I wish I never had to go home."

And she never did.

Ethan
Ethan
47 Followers
12