Fantasy Sex Cruise 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gangway sloped upward to a large opening in the side of the ship. There were crewmembers at the bottom and the top to greet us and welcome us aboard. Kealani reached in her handbag and brought out a small but expensive looking video camera. She pressed a button and handed it to the nearest member of the crew and said "Now be a dear and run up to the top and press that silver button so we can record this." He took off immediately and did what she had asked. We made our way up like we owned the ship with Kealani smiling and talking about how much fun this was going to be.

At the top, the crewman returned the camera to her and said, "If there is anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask."

We made our way into a large open area with staircases and elevators. A young woman walked up to us carrying a tray of glasses and asked if we would care for a complimentary welcome aboard Mimosa. Kealani said she rarely drank alcohol but in this case the situation seemed appropriate. We each took a glass and I touched mine gently to Kealani's and said, "Here's to a wonderful adventure. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I'm sure I'm going to."

She smiled and replied, "Trust me Eddy, I'm as excited about this trip as you are."

I took a big sip and began to feel a little more relaxed. "Now, I wonder how we get to our room from here?"

"Don't worry about that Eddy. I've spent hours on the Internet looking at deck plans and pictures of this ship. I know exactly where our suite is and how to get there. But we needn't be in too much of a hurry. There's time for a little exploring on the way."

The ship was huge. We spent about 45 minutes strolling around on the way to our cabin and still only saw a couple of decks. Kealani wanted to be sure we found the spa, which turned out to be one of the most impressive facilities I have ever seen. Kealani gently maneuvered me to the service desk and said she needed to book an appointment. I asked her what she wanted to have done.

"Don't you remember telling me during the interview that my pubic hair needed to be removed for the cruise? Well I wanted to give you a look at me in my natural state first and then tomorrow morning after breakfast I'm coming here for a Brazilian waxing so it will stay completely hairless and smooth for the rest of the trip."

I was really impressed that she would comply with my request in such a thoughtful manner. I took her hand and raised it to my lips and kissed it. "Thank you Kealani, that is such a sweet thing for you to do."

"My pleasure Eddy, I've had this done countless times before for photo shoots. But I'm glad you appreciate the gesture. This is one of the main reasons I wanted to get on board as soon as we could. These spa appointments get booked fast."

We eventually made it to our room but before we went in we made a stop at the concierge desk to introduce ourselves and have a chat with him. He told us there was a complete list of amenities and services available to guests in our room and if we had any questions just call as someone was stationed at the desk 24 hours a day.

As soon as we got inside the room and started to look around, the luggage began to arrive. After a few minutes it was all placed in the sitting room. There were my 3 cases, one with casual clothes, one with dressy clothes and one smaller one with underwear, socks and toiletries. The rest of the room was filled with 6 large cases.

"How long do you plan on staying here?"

She just smiled and said "Eddy, this is a cruise for the purpose of fulfilling your sexual fantasies. That takes a lot of preparation. Believe me, you won't be disappointed. And don't worry about the cases. This is a very spacious suite that can hold 4 people and their luggage. We'll have this all straightened out in no time."

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door and when I opened it an attractive young lady was standing there. She introduced herself as Maria and said she was our room steward and asked if we needed help unpacking. Kealani told her to come in and started directing her as to where she wanted her clothes and accessories to be put. My belongings were relegated to a small dresser and one of the two closets in the sitting room. The other three closets and most of the bathroom would hold the majority of Kealani's stuff although some things she wanted to stay in the cases as she did not want to upset her system for what she had planned to wear on each day.

I went out onto the balcony after I had finished unpacking to enjoy the beautiful Florida day. After about 25 minutes Kealani came out to join me.

"There now, everything is put away and we still have about 3 hours before we sail. Is there anything you would like to do now?"

"There sure is." I answered. She was standing beside me at the railing and I turned toward her and took her hand and turned her to face me and put my arms around her. I looked into her eyes and bent my head down and kissed her. It was just as fantastic as the kiss she had given me at the shuttle earlier. Only this time I was ready for it. I pulled her closer and felt her breasts press against me. She put her arms around my neck and parted her lips as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I slowly moved my hand down her back and onto her ass. It was smooth and firm but still soft.

She pulled back and said, "I guess it's about time to get to know each other a little better."

She took my hand and led me back inside to the sitting room. "OK Eddy, I want you to pull your pants down and sit on the sofa." There was a rectangular ottoman in front of the sofa that she moved out of the way so I could stand where she wanted me. I unbuckled my pants and started to sit down. "Undies too!" She barked. I slid my shorts down and sat down. "Now unbutton your shirt so I can see what you look like." I quickly complied with her order. "This is just going to be a little test to see if I meet with your approval. All you have to do is just sit there and don't touch your cock."

She then proceeded to switch on a docking station for an i-Pod and a song started playing. It was Joe Cocker's version of 'You can leave your hat on'. Apparently she had set this up while I was out on the balcony. She then put the hat she had been wearing all day back on her head and began to slowly dance to the music.

I hadn't been in a strip club in over 10 years. The last time was in Las Vegas for my nephew's twenty first birthday. The show had been very professionally produced with seriously beautiful women but I was certain it would pale in comparison to what was about to be presented to me now. Kealani then began a provocative strip tease as she carefully unbuttoned her blouse. She turned her back to me as she teasingly slid it down her shoulders and let it slip to the floor.

I would have sworn she wasn't wearing a bra but she was, if you could call that flimsy little piece of gauze and lace a bra. It sure didn't do anything to conceal her breasts. She turned around to face me as she undid the clasp and danced some more while using her arms to keep the lacey garment in place. Soon it joined her blouse on the floor. I almost gasped when I saw her naked breasts. I couldn't tell you her dimensions or cup size but they were perfectly proportioned to her body and about the size of a large navel orange with dark rose-colored areolas a little larger than a quarter and prominent nipples that were starting to stiffen.

She continued to dance as she unbuckled her belt and loosened the button on her pants. She slowly pulled the zipper down and then began to pull them down her hips and over the tops of her legs. She paused and used her feet to remove her sandals then continued to remove her pants. She tossed them over on the side of the sofa next to me. She was wearing only a tiny white lace thong that matched the bra and did no more to conceal her pussy than the bra had done for her boobs. She turned around and spread her legs and slowly bent over at the waist keeping her long shapely legs straight and taut. I could see the lips of her pussy outlined behind the transparent material of the thong, which had a thin line of moisture down the center. Her ass was completely exposed since all that was holding the thong on was a tiny string running up her crack to a similar elastic band around her waist.

I couldn't wait to get my hands and lips on that ass. It was world class. While still bent over, she put her fingers in the elastic waistband of the thong and pulled it enticingly down her legs to her knees. She spread her legs a little wider and her labia spread slightly open revealing the pink color of her vagina. I had been watching her so intently that I hadn't noticed my cock was well on its way to an erection. She turned around and I could see the fur that covered her crotch. It was pure black, straight and silky rather than curly like most. I was glad she had waited to remove it, as it was quite lovely.

She moved the ottoman back in front of me placing it lengthwise so she could lie back on it. She spread my legs apart and sat between them on one end of the ottoman. She took off her hat and placed it on the sofa then picked up a pillow and put it behind her and leaned back. As she did, she placed each of her feet on top of my thighs and spread her legs wide apart. I was so transfixed on looking at her that she almost startled me when she said, "When I see that nice cock of yours sticking straight up I'll consider that you've passed your test."

She began rubbing her lips and clit pausing occasionally to slip her middle finger into her vagina. She used her fingers to spread the lips apart and pull the hood of her clit back so I could see the large sensitive nub as she rubbed the index finger of her other hand across it.

"Oooooh Eddy, I'm getting sooo wet. Can you see the juice running out of me and dripping on my little asshole? Do you think I have a pretty pussy Eddy? Is this what you've been waiting for? Is this what you want to stick that big hard cock into?"

"Oh yes, Kealani you are beautiful. And I want you more than I have ever wanted anything in my life."

She sat up and put her feet on the floor. "It looks like you've passed the test with flying colors Eddy. I think it's time for you to go for extra credit."

My cock was fully erect and standing straight up. She slid the ottoman back and got on her knees between my legs. She grasped my shaft with both hands and the head stood out above them. She engulfed it with her mouth and swirled her tongue all over it.

"Eddy you have a very nice cock. It's big enough to fill up my pussy but not too big to go in my ass." My cock twitched when I heard that. "Oh Eddy, I think your cock likes the idea of going in my ass. Would you put your cock in my ass Eddy, hmmmm? If I asked you really really nice, would you let me have your hard cock all the way up to your balls in my tight little asshole?"

She was slowly stroking me as she spoke and precum was oozing out of the head. When she saw this she said, "Oh Eddy, I can't wait to taste your cum. I'm going to suck you every morning when we wake up until you shoot a big load of your sweet cream down my throat. You'd like that wouldn't you Eddy, like to feel my hot mouth wrapped around your cock, my tongue licking the underside while I suck and drool all over it. You could take as long as you want and fuck my mouth til I feel you swell up and I know you're close, and then I'll use my hands to squeeze those nice balls until you spurt all your spunk into my mouth. "

"Show me Eddy, show me how much you'd like to cum in my mouth."

She replaced the hand around the top of my shaft with her mouth and began to bob her head up and down as she stroked me with the other hand spreading her saliva all over it. I could hold out no longer and just as she promised, she used her free hand to gently squeeze my balls as my cock erupted thick creamy goo repeatedly into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing each glob as it spurted out of my cock.

She slid her mouth off my cock and continued to gently rub it with her hand squeezing it just below the head. This caused a little more cum to dribble out of the tip, which she licked off with her tongue.

"I think we've gotten this trip off to a very nice start Eddy but I'm going to want to do that again. You won't mind will you Eddy?"

"Not at all" was all I could say. I was trying to remember the last time Linda had given me a blowjob. It had to have been over a year and it didn't even come close to what Kealani had just done to me. I made a mental note to have a serious discussion with Linda about this since now that I knew what a really fantastic one felt like I was going to want to do this a lot more.

Kealani got up and walked over to a shelf across the room and picked up one of her video cameras. She pushed a button and a light went off.

"You recorded that?"

"I told you we were going to document this cruise. You'll thank me later. I've got a state of the art high definition surveillance system with me. There are 6 motion activated color cameras with microphones and remote controls that feed into a 3TB disc drive attached to my laptop that I've already installed in the suite and 3 more hand held waterproof cameras with 512GB solid state memory devices that we can take with us when we're out of the room, so you just better get used to being a porn star for a week."

"You don't happen to have a part time job with the NSA do you?"

"This was all loaned to me by a very good professional photographer who is going to edit all this footage into a complete documentary of everything we do and say on this trip. A blow by blow account so to speak."

I thought of how surprised Linda was going to be when she asked me how my trip was and I handed her a video record of it.

"In that case, why don't you switch the camera on then bring it over here and sit on this ottoman." She did as I asked.

"What else would you like me to do Eddy?"

"If you think you can hold that camera still I'll show you."

I pushed her back on the pillow and knelt between her legs as I spread them apart and raised them up. I bent my head down and began to lick her exposed slit. I started at her asshole and pressed my tongue firmly against her as I slid it up all the way to her clit. I did this a few times and she began to softly moan.

"Oh Eddy that feels wonderful. I just love to have my pussy eaten and you can do it as often as you want. You wouldn't mind if I keep a copy of this would you?"

I could feel her vagina begin to secrete fluid and I stuck my tongue into it as far as it would go.

"Oooooh yes Eddy suck my cunt. Spread my lips and eat me."

I used my fingers to spread her labia and sucked each of her long inner lips into my mouth and gently nibbled on them. I used my thumb to pull back the hood of her clit and sucked it into my mouth and licked it with my tongue. She pushed her cunt forcefully into my face. I inserted my index and middle fingers into her vagina and began to rub upwards. Her hips came off the ottoman as she began to thrust up and down while I rubbed her g-spot. Her juices were flowing down my hand as she threw her head back and moaned loudly. Her legs were trembling and I felt her vagina squeeze my fingers and begin to spasm as her orgasm overtook her.

"Wow Eddy, wow wow wow. You certainly do have a talent for that. What a pleasant and unexpected surprise."

"It was the least I could do to return the favor for that fantastic blowjob you gave me." My cock had risen back to almost full staff and I wrapped my hand around it and started rubbing the head up and down her slit.

"Eddy that feels fabulous but if you keep doing it we're going to miss the ship leaving."

"So?"

"So I would like to watch us leave! But more importantly, there is a mandatory lifeboat drill before we get out of the harbor and we can't stay in here fucking while it's going on. Now be a good boy and let's go take a shower in that very nice bathroom we've got."

I hung up the clothes I'd been wearing while Kealani put the video camera away and picked up her own clothes. The bathroom was nice. Not the typical little phone booth you find in most cabins on a ship. The shower had ample room for two people and the floor was travertine tile.

"Hey Eddy the floor is wide enough for both of us to lie down side by side and still not be crowded. Plus there's a drain in the middle in case water from the shower gets on it." I must have looked puzzled by her remark because she said "Don't give it another thought, I'll show you why I mentioned it in the morning."

We took a leisurely warm shower together and I got to spend some time soaping up and rubbing her marvelous tits. We couldn't get too wild because we didn't have the time and Kealani didn't want to get her hair wet.

We got dressed in comfortable clothes and sat on the sofa to look at some of the literature about the ship that was on the desk. Kealani asked me where I wanted to have dinner.

"In the dining room I guess."

"Eddy, besides the main dining room there are over a dozen alternative restaurants on this ship. Every kind of cuisine you can think of. And if none of those appeal to you, we can have anything we want brought to the room."

"I don't want to spend our first night in the room even though that does have certain advantages. I think we should give the main dining room a try to at least check it out. We can discuss the alternative restaurants with the concierge for the other nights since we'll probably have to make reservations."

"OK, that sounds like an excellent choice. As I recall, we have second seating for dinner. That starts at 8 so we'll have plenty of time to get through the drill, do a little more exploring and get back here in time to dress for dinner."

"I believe tonight's dress is casual."

"Well I'm not going to dinner in shorts and a t-shirt. I don't care what everybody else wears, I'm going to dress appropriately for dinner every night."

"Glad to hear it. I want to make everything we do as special as I can. After all, this is our first date."

We left the room and went up to the top deck to watch the ship pull away from the dock to head down the channel then headed back to the room to wait for the lifeboat drill. Our suite did not have its door facing the long hallway. Instead there was a small alcove about five feet long and four feet wide where our door and the door to a similar suite were placed facing each other. As we stood in front of our door putting the key card in the slot, the door across the alcove opened and an attractive woman about 40 walked out into the hallway.

"Hi, I guess we're neighbors. My name is Kealani and this is Eddy."

The woman looked at us appraisingly then muttered "How nice." She said it in a curt disdainful way and began to walk away.

"Don't forget the boat drill." Kealani called after her. She just kept on walking.

A few minutes later the boat drill began and we walked to the lifeboat station in our life jackets. We saw the woman from across the hall again and spoke to her but again she dismissed us with a curt remark so we stood at the station until the announcements and instructions had been delivered. We stood on the deck where the lifeboat stations were after everybody else had left and watched Florida slide by as we sailed south and away from the shore.

When we returned to the room it was just before 7 PM. Kealani told me that if I needed to do anything in the bathroom I should get to it because she was going to need exclusive use of it for about 40 minutes. I wondered a bit about that but I'd been married long enough to know better than to ask what women do in bathrooms for so long. I decided to wear a gray suit so after I used the bathroom I proceeded to the sitting room to get dressed. I turned on the TV and tuned in to the information channel to learn some more about the ship. I was watching it when I heard Kealani walking in from the bathroom.