Fantasy Sex Cruise 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have stayed like that for twenty minutes as we both basked in the moonlight and sped across the ocean in our magical ship. The deep blue sea beneath us and the universe above.

Every so often I would gently squeeze her breasts and she would just as gently squeeze my cock with her pussy. We would both tremble a little when we did this as our bodies filled with sexual bliss. Finally when it seemed like it couldn't be any more wonderful, a bright shooting star streaked across the sky right over the moon making a golden arc of sparks above it.

"OH MY GOD Eddy did you see that? OH, OH, OH. I'm cummmming!"

She started to shake and I could feel her orgasm begin to spread throughout her entire body. Her vagina began to pulsate around my cock and she pulled me along with her as spurt after spurt of my hot cum began to splash against her cervix deep inside of her. She was totally incoherent and kept gasping and grunting over and over. I held onto her until she began to calm down and started to ease my cock out of her.

"Don't! Please....Stay inside me. It feels so good I don't want to stop."

I looked around and spotted a lounge chair a few feet away and pulled her back toward me. When she was far enough away from the railing I lifted her up with my arms around her waist and told her to lift her legs up. I managed to carry her to the lounge without dislodging my still rigid cock. I put her down on the lounge on her knees and she put her forearms on the cushion and leaned forward as I stood behind her in doggy position.

"My my you are a greedy little slut aren't you?"

"Oh yes Eddy that's exactly what I am. I'm your nasty Asian slut and I want as much of your hard cock as I can get. Now fuck me and fill my tight Asian pussy with cum."

I pulled my cock back until just the head was inside her and then slowly pushed it back in until it was buried once more in her slippery pink folds. I began to pick up speed a little at a time until my balls were slapping against her clit with each thrust. My hands were on her hips and I rocked her pelvis back and forth in rhythm with my motions. Her ass was glistening with a thin layer of sweat as the moonlight illuminated it. As my cock slid back I could see her labia stretched tautly around the head. It was a mesmerizing sight.

"Yes, yes, yes fuck me Eddy. Fuck me so good. I'm your little Asian fuck toy and you have to keep fucking me until I cum."

"Reach back with your hand and play with your clit."

When she did I could feel her fingers on the underside of my cock as it withdrew and plunged into her. She was furiously rubbing her clit and her mound and I could tell she was beginning to get close to another climax. This was completely different than what had we had experienced before at the railing.

My mind flashed briefly on Linda. I wondered what she was doing at this moment. Had she experienced as many new sensations in these brief hours as I had? Was she even now getting hammered by that big brown cock?

I didn't have time to dwell on this as Kealani's gasping alerted me that she was having another orgasm. I sped up my movements and pounded in and out of her until I too went over the edge and spewed another massive load of jizz into her throbbing vagina. This time she did not complain when I eased my cock out of her. She slowly slid forward until she was lying face down on the lounge chair. My cock was covered in our combined cum and I watched fixatedly as a steady stream of white liquid oozed out of her gaping hole, slid down over her clit and pooled between her legs.

I stood up, took off her shoes and after a little urging got her up off the lounge and put my arm around her waist and helped her walk back to the sitting room. As we passed through the sliding door I saw the camera mounted on the tripod, its little blinking light announcing that the entire episode on the balcony was now a part of recorded history. As if a video could capture the ecstasy that had transpired between us. Anybody else who saw it would think it nothing more than another amateur porn flick. I paused to turn it off then continued on toward the bedroom. Kealani headed for the bathroom while I fell back onto the bed.

"Stay there." She said over her shoulder and in a few minutes returned naked, with a damp washcloth, which she used to wipe my forehead and face before cleaning up the mess between my legs. My cock had finally returned to its flaccid state. "I knew you'd need this; I had cum down both my thighs to my stocking tops".

We got under the covers and I reached over to hold her hand. She moved close to me and put her arms around me then gave me another one of those fabulous kisses.

"This has really been a beautiful night Eddy. I'm going to make every night as beautiful as I can for you. You just wait and see."

I reviewed the day's activities and marveled at how much we had shared in only 12 hours. We drifted off to sleep to the sound of the ship's wake wafting through the balcony door as I tried to imagine what tomorrow would bring.