All Comments on 'Fantasy Vacation Ch. 01'

by Silverfox0551

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh dear!

a slimy wimp husband and a swap coming up here. Or will Mike just watch the stud fill his wife's pussy with cum and drink it out of her?

Funny how it is so easy to tell this is about what is coming up.

Poor Mike loves his wife so much he needs the neighbour to fuck her.. WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!

Please prove me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
goood start

the story could happen and the fantacy being every one is perfect. hope the story stays realistic

RogerRogeralmost 14 years ago
Might be a good story but...

When the first sentence says, "It was a beautiful July afternoon and Mike Tanner couldn't for this day to end."

The whole first paragraph is poorly written with several misspelled words (quiet, NOT quite). It just isn't worth my effort to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Let's give it a chance

Misspelling don't help but come on, are you really here to read perfectly edited literature (always welcome) or are you here for the atmosphere and the storyline?

Wimpy husband - I don't think we know that yet but certainly we can expect either or both husband and wife to do one or more of the other couple. He loves his wife and is proud of her - does that make him wimpy? I think not.

He thinks the other woman is hot, she thinks the guy is hot. We are reading Literotica, folks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous