Fantasy World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can eat it out of mine after Robert fucks me."

"Sorry Sharon but I need some rest." My thighs among other things were burning.

"Looks like Clara does too." She had still not moved. "Then you two need to lay down for a bit." Sharon directed me to the bedroom while Laura helped Clara up. She now had a full smile on her face. I was pushed onto my bed and Clara was set next to me. Sharon then brought Laura onto a small section of the bed and started touching and kissing each other. I suddenly understood what Sharon had in mind.

"As soon as you feel rested, I expect you to fuck me hard like you did Clara." growled Sharon.

I heard Clara chuckle beside me. She was watching the show along with me. It was about ten minutes before my cock began to show signs of life again. Clara noticed and went in to suck my cock. I groaned as I felt her warm mouth wrap my cock up. I caressed her back and butt as I looked on at the two nubile blondes pleasuring each other in a 69. I was soon back up to full mast and Laura reluctantly let her hot roommate escape her grasp as Sharon got on all fours. I came up behind her and with a light hold on her hair I slipped in to her. Despite my tired state I used my powers again to test out just how hard I could fuck her and still have her enjoy it. Not surprisingly she couldn't take it like Clara.

I still fucked her harder than she had probably ever been fucked before. I never really pulled her hair as much as hold it tight. Still she got what she wanted and after her second orgasm on my cock, I unloaded inside of her. Sharon fell on her side and suddenly Laura was there to spread her legs and eat out my jizz. She was also generous like Sharon and this time kissed Clara as they passed my cum between them. I laid down again feeling exhaustion.

"So," said Laura when she was done snowballing with Clara. "When will someone eat cum out of my pussy?"

"Uh I think you'll have to wait for another day."

Laura looked at the exhausted group before her. "You guys suck."

The whole group laughed. Two at a time we hopped into the shower for a couple of minutes to quickly wipe the sweat off of us and then after putting on my boxers and each girl with only their panties on, we sat on my bed and drank beer from my fridge as the girls filled each other in on how they each met me and their first sexual encounters. They came to the conclusion that I had the biggest balls (figuratively) out of any guy they ever met judging by the way I had approached each of them. The conversation then went on to how hard Clara liked to be fucked and Laura's fake tits. Touching and examining was involved in the later discussion but there was no way I was going to be able to get it up enough for another round that night. Despite it still being rather early, it wasn't long before each of us was tired and since I had no problem with it, we all curled up and fell asleep in my bed. I once again thanked god for the powers that allowed me to get three beautiful topless girls sleeping in my bed.

I was awakened to the feeling of breasts against my arms, hands on my chest and a hot wet mouth on my dick. My eyes focused in on Laura's face as she slid up and down my cock and Clara and Sharon were each rubbing my chest on either side of me. "You said I had to wait for another day, so guess what: it's another day." said Laura.

Laura wanted to get fucked hard like Clara and Sharon had been, but I was not able to muster the strength to truly pound her from behind, so I just put her legs on my shoulders and attempted to drive her through the mattress. She seemed to enjoy it enough. I tried to hold out in order to make up for making her wait and after her third orgasm, I came inside of her so Clara could eat out the cum and share it with Sharon. I loved my powers.

It was only six o'clock, but the girls left. Each gave me a passionate kiss goodbye and Clara especially thanked me for making a fantasy come true in the most spectacular way. Each swore it would not be the last time.

It was still early so I went back to sleep. My alarm woke me up telling me it was time for school. I turned off the alarm and blinked. I looked at the clock and it was 30 minutes later. Shit! I quickly hopped in the shower and did my best to scrub the smell of sex off of me. I then got my things together, grabbed a pop tart to eat along the way and headed for class. It would be slightly late.

The whole way there I was not thinking about being late or even the spectacular sex I had this weekend, but I was thinking about Jenna. I needed to talk to her and find out if she really was immune to my power and remembered everything that happened.