All Comments on 'Farewell to the Dancing Man Ch. 25-29'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

An interesting plot that is being developed at about the right pace. I do think you could have expanded the conversations between Cynthia, her solicitor and her husband because he missed most of it. Hopefully Cynthia's husband has a good plan in place to counter the illegal photos of Sam and Rebecca, because the sleazy Brownlow is obviously going to step over the line in his obsession to have Cynthia.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
DANCING QUEEN YOUNG AND GREEN

with envy and feeling lost. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Darling I just fucked that policeman!

Oh, that's OK dear, I know I haven't been paying enough attention to you lately!!!

WTF!!! End of story over, it should have stayed lost.

I'm out of here.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
This is now getting too twisted to be a fantasy LOL

Real people are the only ones this twisted heh -

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
incredulous?

is that the word i'm looking foe? cause at this point, the storyline has achieved surreal! what's worse, i'm enjoying this kaleidoscope of aussie irrationality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1284 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...