Farewell To The Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each released an involuntary cry of bliss. She was much tighter than Maria had been. I bucked my hips frantically against her bare ass, fucking her juicy little pussy like there was no tomorrow. Again I felt the surge of an orgasm rise within me, so I pulled out and for a few moments and then resumed. It wasn't long before Lise too was yelling out as her whole body shook with a sexy orgasm. I then moved on to Sylvia.

Repeating the same pattern again, I fucked my adorable housemate, first through the material of her pyjamas and then in the flesh. She surprised me by being dirtier in behavior than her two friends. She pushed herself to a kneeling position so that her ass was in the air like a dog's, and as I fucked her she rocked her pelvis back and forth. She also reached a hand up to massage her clitoris while I fucked her. This sent her over the edge in less than thirty seconds and she was cumming wildly, her breathing mad and panting.

I felt like something of a stud bringing these girls so quickly and effortlessly to orgasm, but in truth they had probably turned themselves on so much already - simply by planning and enacting their little seduction game, that it wasn't so much of a personal achievement. Finally I moved along the line to Anna.

Peeling Anna's pyjamas down again, I brought my soaking cock up to her small cunt lips. It looked obscene putting my big slippery erection anywhere near this ripe little thing. It was a tight squeeze to get in but the lubrication helped and quite quickly I was fucking the girl for dear life, watching the head of my erection disappear between her pert buttocks and emerge again, sticky with her sex juice.

She was panting with devastating little gasps. I could hear the others giggling at the noise she was making, although she appeared to be oblivious, her eyes closed, grinding her tight pussy against me.

It was so slippery down there and we were going at such a pace that at one point I misjudged entirely and almost poked the end of my cock into her tiny ass-hole. She yelped in shock and discomfort. I apologised, but the idea I had just accidentally fucked this cute girl's bottom was too much for me.

I felt my loins about to explode and suddenly I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I yelled out and pulled myself out of Anna's cunt. Quickly repositioning myself on my knees to her right, I faced the line of four exquisite naked bottoms and jerked my slippery cock up and down. It felt like all the lights went out in my head for a second as the pleasure rose up. With a scream my whole body jerked forward, huge streams of sperm jettisoning out and splashing down over the girls' bare asses. I staggered forward, still pumping my foreskin back and forth as I directed my shooting sperm towards any pussy or ass-hole I could find.

The girls cheered with excitement, turning their heads to watch the spectacle of my contorted body as it rained spunk down upon them. The pleasure was so intense that I collapsed on top of them, my still-twitching penis coming to rest against Sylvia's thigh, as it ejaculated the last few drops.

The girls immediately turned around and lowered me softly to the floor. They began to kiss whatever part of my body was closest to them, passionately and lovingly. Maria kissed my lips, Lise kissed and ran her hands over my chest, Sylvia kissed my stomach and Anna kissed the insides of my thighs. I wondered for a moment if I had died and gone to Heaven.

Within a few moments the four girls reached a mutual decision to undress. They fully removed their pyjamas and pulled off their vests and t-shirts before returning their attention to kissing and caressing me. Suddenly I was confronted by the new joy of seeing their naked breasts, of varying shapes and sizes, swinging above me. Within a few moments, I felt a pair of lips clamp gently around my flaccid cock. I saw that it was Sylvia. My erection grew quickly in the damp warmth of her mouth and soon she was sucking me to full hilt, with wild abandon.

The girls were aware that Anna was yet to have an orgasm so they encouraged her to climb aboard my face and lower her soaking little snatch to my mouth. I darted my tongue around maniacally as she slid her body back and forth, her buttocks gently clamped to my tongue. Before long she was cumming and I felt all the girls stop playing with me and watch as their petite friend shook violently over my face, like a female earthquake.

After another quick conference, the girls let go off me and helped me up so that I was sitting perched on the edge of the bed. They each surrounded me on their knees and began kissing and touching my waist, thighs and stomach like four scavenging animals.

Sylvia returned my erection to her mouth and bobbed her head up and down a few times before releasing it and licking slowly up the shaft. She then moved it over to Anna's mouth, popping the end between Anna's lips and pushing her head down on to it, making her suck. Lise leaned over with her breasts swinging and removed my cock from Anna's mouth, jerking it a few times against her nipples and rubbing it inbetween her tits.

Maria reached in and sucked the end as Lise continued to tit-fuck me. The girls then began to take it in turns to suck my cock or feed it to the others, all of them involving their breasts and tongues whenever they could get close, as though it were the last lollipop in the world.

Naturally I could only survive so much of this and without warning the girls, I began to ejaculate hard while my cock was still inside Anna's mouth. She realised quite quickly when I emptied a first shot of cum into her throat. S he released me from her mouth and, as the other girls' shared hands continued to wank me, a second stream of white liquid sprayed up over Anna's tongue and face.

Sylvia wanked a third load over her own tongue and then directed the fourth jet of sperm over Lise's tits. Maria was the only one who was left out and she just got her lips to my cock in time for a final powerful, mouthful of spunk to fly out from me.

After a few minutes, when I had got my breath back, I asked the girls if they would be able to sleep now. There was another whispered conference between them. They said yes but decided they were first going to all take a shower together, and did I want to come too?

It was a bit like asking the sun if it wanted to shine.

12