Farm Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy could not help but notice the bulge against his pants from his excitement as he stole glances at her mother hurrying to put the red dress, beige stockings and red high heels. She wanted to rush forward, to stop her mother from doing something so improper, so against her marriage vows, but feared Clay more then anything else. It seemed so surreal; to watch her well respected mother, drop her morals to please a man that held the mortgage to their farm. It seemed equally abstract as her mother leaned forward exploring his body with my hands.

Granted her hands were shaking as she untucked his shirt and ran her hands over his hard chest, feeling his body. She tried in vain not to look into his eyes as she slowly unbuckled his belt, and slid it out from his pants loops. Amy had little experience at sex, yet from her own actions, she knew what her mother was about to do, and fought the urge to flee. A part of her forced her to stay; to watch her mother do something that was so very, very wrong, glued her feet to the roof and forced her to look through a tiny bit of window pain at what was happening within.

She watched in shock as her mother planted a kiss at the bulge in his jeans while at the same time, slid her hands across his back side. He muscles went tight at the feeling as the arousal inside him built. As if the man before her was her dad, Amy watched her mom unbutton and unzip his pants, and then slid them to the floor. Clay's full hardness was now in front of her, poking out through his sea-green boxers.

With skills Amy never knew her mother possessed, Amy watched in awe as she slid her hand around the base of his cock and slowly slid her open mouth over him. Obviously having done such a feat before, she made sure that her lips never touched his skin, letting him feel the anticipation of what she was about to do before Liz closed her mouth over him.

Amy had reservations about the sex act as it unfolded before her. There was no doubt coercion at play, but her mother's demeanor made it almost seem like she relished the whorish act as she let the man entwine his fingers into her hair as she closed her lips around the top half of his cock.

He was big, at least seven inches, and rivaled that of Scott as Amy watched her mother take only a part of him into her mouth. As soon as her lips slid against him, she was sure her mother could taste the pre-come that had to be dripping onto her tongue. Amy had tasted it a few times herself, and while her technique was not as perfected as her mother's, she knew Clay's lust was as high as Scott's when he was in that position.

Watching her mom slide her mouth back and forth slowly over the man's shaft was something Amy knew no child should ever see, and yet she could not pull herself away from the sight, even if everything about it was wrong. Watching her mother keep her lips tightly against him, was also wrong, and yet Amy continued to watch.

Watching her mother look up, Amy saw Clay move his head back, eyes closed while gently guiding her mother's head over his shaft provocatively. There was little else her mother could do but help the man that was now within her remove the boxers that was obviously in the way. As she helped him, the cock plopped out of her mouth and she used the result to capture his neatly trimmed balls into her mouth. While stroking him with one of her hands, the other was on his tight ass and Amy's mom sucked like a slut upon him; feeling his rough, yet wrinkly skin in her mouth as she did so.

As Amy watched to what amounted to the kinkiest, most engrossing pornography she had ever seen, she could not help but be aroused by the skill of such a woman. Even if it was her mother, she did so with determination and proficiency. She sucked on him endlessly, his legs spreading a little and his breath becoming faster as Amy's mom leaned forward in the chair.

Again, she took his hard cock into her mouth. As Amy watched Clay's big hands encircle her mother's head, he helped guide her. For a moment the willingness of her mother to pleasure him was evident as she reached out to grab his ass, trying her best to take as much of him in as she could. Her mom tried to relax her throat while at the same time trying to keep her lips tight against his shaft. It was a difficult position at best, and Amy watched with conflicting feelings as her mother slid back and forth with him; a man that was not her father and yet was literally fucking her mother's face.

Amy knew in an instant that Clay was close to climax. Even with her limited experience, Amy knew no man was immune to such orally pleasing skills. Even then, her mother slowed their rhythm and tried to take as much of the man into her mouth as she could. Amy knew if she could have taken it all, her mother would have. Perhaps her eagerness was to get such a vile act over with quickly; or perhaps it was to give the man pleasure so he would never take the farm. Either way, her mother's next move was so vile, so slutty that Amy watched in disbelief as her mother slid a finger back to his ass and began to gently corkscrew it into his anus. He looked at her in total shock at the treatment, but did nothing to push her finger out of his neither hole. Slowly exploring him with her finger, her mother also began to corkscrew her lips upon his shaft, sending her lips briskly over his cock as they descended deeper and deeper towards his short, cropped pubic hair.

As her beautiful mother so vividly displayed her slutty side, Amy knew the moment Clay had reached his climax. He grabbed her mother's hair roughly, then thrusted several times in hard, uncontrollable spasms. Obediently her mother held her head in the most submissive of positions and let him drain his entire load into her open and eager mouth.

"Thank you," Clay said finally after his twitching began to subside and he gently pushed Liz's head off his shaft. Amy had to press her ear firmly against the siding to capture the soft spoken conversation. It was the kindest words he had muttered thus far and her mother's obvious enjoyment of what she did, helped in that regard. Now before her very eyes, Amy saw his cock glistening in the sunlight, but also begin to soften. "That should keep you in the good graces of the bank for another month Liz, or shall I say, I will make sure the paperwork reflects full-payment for that."

"Thank you Clay," her mother said quietly, and in such a quiet tone that it nearly made Amy's stomach turn from the indignation of it all.

"Until next month then?" Amy's mom nodded, but Clay seemed to want one more act of control as he pulled her chin up to look at him.

"Next month I will not let you off so easy," he said, pulling up the hemline of her dress up to her waist so she understood just where he intended to take her. Amy's Mom could not help but turn from him at that point, and Clay grinned an evil grin as he clambered to get redressed. In an instant, he was redressed and moving through the threshold down towards the kitchen.

Amy pressed her hands hard against the window pane and pushed up, knowing that her parents never locked their windows in the summer. Upon hearing the sash slide against the rails, her mother quickly pulled her head out of her hands and looked at Amy.

"Amy," she gushed in a hushed voice. "What the hell are doing here?"

"Mom, I saw everything, what the hell are you thinking?"

"Amy, its not that I wanted to, but this is no time to talk, if he comes up here...if he sees you," but already it was too late. Clay had heard the window open since he was just outside the door. Now with a swing of the door, his eyes locked upon Amy and a broad smile overcame him.

"Well, well, well," he said in a slow voice. "What do we have here?"

"Clay leave her alone, she's just a girl, she has no business getting involved with saving the farm."

"I beg to differ," he said as he strode across the room. As he did so his menacing eyes overcame Amy and she looked down, at the same time backing up slowly until her back collided with the far wall. "I bet you don't want to lose this farm any more then your parents do, do you?"

"No," Amy said with tears starting to stream from her eyes as Clay grabbed her chin roughly and pulled her eyes up so that she was forced to look at him.

"Why I bet you aren't even a virgin anymore are you?" For a moment, even the grip of his hand could not keep Amy from looking over at her mother, and then down in shame. "Answer me!"

"No, no I'm not," she stuttered, the words coming out as sobs as she said it.

"Then I am sure you don't mind doing your part to save this good ole family farm then do you? You'll let ole Clay here have a good go-round with you, won't you little filly?"

"Amy..."

"Yes," Amy said slowly through here tears. "Just let my mom be. She's married to my dad, they love each other, but if you want me, then take me, anytime you want, just leave this farm alone. It's been here for generations."

"Don't mind if I do," Clay said abstinently as he gripped the front of her tank top and ripped it off her torso. Scott, who had seen his girlfriend sneak off towards the house, watched from the barn as she hid behind the rear tire of the tractor. When she moved forward and up to the porch roof, Scott had followed her. With the window open, he heard the entire conversation and watched as his girlfriend was taken before his very eyes.

He watched as Liz ran forward to protect her daughter, but Clay's hand was quicker and he backhanded her hard across the face. A trickle of blood emitted from her nose as she fell hard into the corner of the room. In the meantime, he lashed at Amy's bra, and swept it off her chest with savagery.

With a look of bewilderment, Amy could see his gaze was drawn to the darkness surrounding her nipples, which grew as she began to get excited, even if it was stripping for a man that was over twice her age. She actually knew very little about the man, except that his family had been in town as long as hers and he possessed the power to repossess a farm. It was this power that overwhelmed her as she was asked to remove her panties. Without hesitation, she thrust her thumbs into the waistband of her cotton panties and whisked them down her legs.

"And you even shave," he said upon examining her neither region.

"Amy," her mother protested with the simple pronunciation of her name.

"Scott really likes it," she said darting her eyes from her mother as the secrets began to be revealed. As time seemed to stand still, Amy's modesty could not help but force her to keep her legs together as she began to feel a little self conscientious.

Still in a daze, Amy felt Clay move close to her, as he circled his hands under her and lifted her up. With a push, Amy felt her body press against the soft mattress of her parent's bed and in one motion he slid his cock inside her. For a moment Amy was embarrassed by the fact that she took him so easily, for she was still sensitive from when Scott took her, and yet still wet from watching her mother give him head. In some ways Amy knew she was lucky, for such a quick mount would have been extremely painful if she had not been ready.

Since she was still sensitive from earlier, the intrusion brought her back to the edge. With each thrust within her, Amy felt as if she was climaxing again and again. She bit against his shoulder no longer caring that he too was not using a condom, and that he was twice her own age and thoroughly enjoying the pleasure of her eighteen year old body.

Each push of him against her caused Amy to clench down against him. Her body did not want to let go of his hard cock even if the situation is not right; that he is much too old for her and is not the man she intended to marry. Still her young body was confused and she wanted nothing more then for him to come inside her, so she can have the indignation over with and let her family keep the farm.

Looking into his eyes as he slowly slid up and down her young supple body, she was aware that he was continuing their slow momentum, allowing time for their climaxes to build. Because he had already climaxed with her mom, Amy knew it would take him longer now.

She began to feel him reach around her, his hands on her ass, gripping her tight. His fingers than began to explore and she felt the tip of his finger rub against the curve of her ass. Slowly he began to push his sole finger inside of her, her body reacting by constricting around his fingers. She could not help but continue to slide up and down his body, even if his finger was in a place no man had ever placed one before.

"Don't touch her there," her mother cried out upon seeing what Clay was doing, but as she got up, she was backhanded once again into the corner. Hearing the commotion in the bedroom, Amy's father retreated from the kitchen and began to climb the stairs two at a time. Upon reaching the bedroom door he began to pound, but Clay had previously locked it. With a stern look at Liz, he warned her with his eyes to stay where she was. Fearing a third strike, Liz cowered into the corner and softly cried.

It was hardly good sex now as her father pounded his fist upon the wooden door, and her mother softly cried in the corner. How long the commotion lasted, Amy was not sure but the feeling of his hard cock inside of her, while his finger slid in and out of her ass was too much. Clenching down against him, burying her face against his shoulder, Amy shuddered in one long climax, continually contracting against him with both holes, until he too could no longer stand the pressure and climaxed inside the young vixen.

Anger welled up inside Scott as he watched the fifty year old man jettison his load deep within his girlfriend. He could hear his muffled moans and Amy's soft cries as her bottom was brutally fingered by a man that had no business being with her, much less putting his finger where no man should put it.

As Scott felt his rage well up, he ran from his hiding place behind the tractors tire and sprinted for his truck parked behind the trees in his barn. Not caring one bit about the sound of his driver's door opening, he grabbed his rifle tossed across the seat and chambered a round. Young and athletic, the sprint had hardly made him breathe heavy as he started back, the rifle being thrown over its sling as he ran up the gravel drive, his mind racing with anger and rage as he again neared the tractor. He leveled his rifle and took careful aim, but Amy's father had suddenly come into view.

Bursting through the bedroom door, he grabbed the man by the shirt and tossed him backwards. As Clay sprawled over the bed, he scrambled past Liz and went headlong down the staircase towards the front door. Scott repositioned his rifle, resting it on one of the tractor lugs and pointed it straight for the front door. A split second later Clay emerged; his pants around his ankles, but making every attempt to pull them up as he vacated the farmhouse. Scott merely led the man by six inches with his rifle scope, and then when he was sure he the bullet would connect, he gently squeezed the trigger just as he had done on countless deer. The man fell before the report of the rifle even echoed off the surrounding hills.

Scott dropped the weapon just as Amy's dad rushed onto the scene, the accurate marksmanship evident from the grisly scene. A moment later Amy and Liz rushed down the staircase as well, and stopped just on the porch, mortified at what they saw.

"Scott, what have you done," Amy screamed at him?

"What had to be done," Amy's father slowly said. "Amy...Liz, grab the hose and spray the blood off the lawn. Scott, grab the loader and start digging a big hole down by the manure pile. We got to hide the body and his truck before he is missed."

12