All Comments on 'Farm Visit'

by mudhentwo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Just wanted to weigh in that....

nothing bonds a woman to her man better than seeing him squinty-eyed and squeezing out the last of his spunk as he watches her get royally plowed by a better man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wifes sister

We visited Heather,35,sister of my wife,38.She lived in the country,alone,never married,now i know why.Dinner at her place,wine,too much,music going,my wife wants to dance,me not keen but Heather said o.k. so her and Narelle danced,then as they danced Heather said its hot and took her top off,no bra,nice tits my cock hardening,my wife looked at me,i shrugged and she took her top off.Wow,they danced and then Heather got behind my wife and starting massaging her tits,my wifes nipples grew,then my wife turned around and offered her breast to Heather who greedily sucked on it.They both got out of their jeans and panties,so did i ,my cock straight up in the air,my wife sat on the lounge pushing her hips forward,Heather got between her legs and pushed her face into my wifes pussy.I watched as she brought my wife to orgasm,then Heather went away and came back with a strap on,gave it to my wife and said, please i am ready.she told Heather to get on the edge of the lounge,she did,her pussy ready and my wife guided me over and said why use that when we have the real thing and i stepped up behind heather and pushed my cock into her pussy.She was wet and tight,tighter than my wife who lay down under Heather so she could lick her again,and so i fucked her but did not last long as my cock blasted cumm into her.Then my wife got up,put the strap on, on and fucked her just filled pussy until Heather bucked and orgasmed.First time but not our last.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Does Natasha know that Boris is cheating on here. Rocky will be pimping out Bullwinkle soon.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture11 months ago

Wait I'm confused at the start, Boris collects her and the cuck husband but Nick's hands wanders his wife's knee, who the fuck was Nick, not a good start at all when you can't even get names right or explanation as to why names change from sentence to sentence and don't generally appear again.

If you can't get the start right then isn't worth the time to read the rest. Zero stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous