Fast Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers continued to work their magic, drawing along the length of Catherine's g-spot, sometimes along the outer edges, sometimes crossing from side to side, sometimes concentrated in the center, but always ending with pressure on the hardening, ridged spot at the front, more and more pressure as Catherine's arousal increased.

She was moaning continuously now, rocking her hips, rolling her head from side to side, overwhelmed with the sensations within and the continuous dancing of his thumb over her clit. "Pullllleeease, Charles," she begged, urging him to help her to orgasm. And then it was enough....."Oh, god...oh, god....oh, god, " she repeated as she bucked her pussy against his insistent hand, riding out the spasms that started deep within, grateful that he stayed with her, continuing the steady strokes that had finally taken her over the edge.

"Breathe deeply, Catherine" he softly said while sliding his right hand from her depths, resting it gently on her mound, as his left hand slid up to the fullness of her ripe breast. "You're beautiful," he said, staring deeply into her rich brown eyes, continuing to stroke her mound quietly, letting Catherine catch her breath. Soon, though, he began playing with her nipples, first right, then left -- squeezing, tugging, rolling -- while slowly teasing her sensitive clit with his right thumb. It was but a few minutes of this before she came again, not as hard or long, but surprising to her in that she hadn't realized she was capable of multiple orgasms. "Relax, Catherine...relax," he whispered, brushing the wisp of her hair from her eyes, stroking her smooth thighs, helping her come down while staying connected.

As she let her eyes close, her head now deep in the pillow, Charles silently poured more lube on his right hand, using his left to warm it and spread it evenly over his fingers and thumb. "Charles, I don't think I can take any more," she said quietly when he cupped her mound. "This is for you, Catherine," he replied, "and you're going to love it." Charles used his index and middle fingers to enter, slowly, sensually, gently...and began slowly turning them...back and forth...his knuckles grazing her pussy entrance, repeatedly, rhythmically stimulating her g-spot. "How's this speed, Catherine?" he asked quietly. "It's soooo good....soooo good," was the repeated refrain.

Both were lost in the heat and intensity of the moment, the beauty of her pleasure, as she went higher and higher. Charles leaned over, taking her nipple in his mouth, licking, nibbling, sucking, pulling, and releasing. His hand moved relentlessly, twisting at the wrist, the fingers touching deliciously all of the pleasure points previously awakened. Without breaking the rhythm, Charles substituted his two middle fingers, continuing his steady stimulation of Catherine's hungry pussy. He allowed his small finger to slide lower, taking advantage of the abundance of lubrication to glide over her anus, again and again. Still sucking her right nipple, he introduced clitoral massage as well, rubbing his index finger and thumb on either side of her nether lips, up and down, squeezing gently. Catherine was overwhelmed with the sensations. The nipple play seemed to touch her already demanding clit. Moving her hips with the relentless motion of his hand, and fingers everywhere, Catherine was lost in passion, oblivious to everything but the growing need for release.

"Please, Charles....please," she begged, as the steady assault on her senses continued. Without warning it hit, the climax of all this attention, this sensation. "Oh, yesssss....yessss....yessss," she exclaimed, lifting her hips high, wanting to stretch out the pleasure, give in to her lust, and feel complete in her effort give herself over to this illicit pleasure.

Charles lay beside her, stroking her hair, her arms, her breasts and thighs, until she had regained her breath and rested quietly alongside. "You are wonderful, Catherine," he intoned, recognizing the passion and beauty it had been his good fortune to engage. Both were spent after having been consumed in this wonderful marathon, but it was time to regroup. Charles suggested a shower for her, and mistakenly didn't join her for the event. But there was still time for more in this fantasy afternoon....

The afternoon flew by. Catherine had emerged from the shower with a question, "Shall I wear the hotel robe, your shirt, just a towel, or nothing at all." Charles, lying on the bed, suggested the robe, which ended up completely enveloping her petite frame. It fell open, though, as she approached him, causing a reaction that caught her eye immediately. Pouncing on the bed, Catherine attacked his hard cock, eager to return the pleasure she had so fully experienced. Licking, sucking, nibbling -- she reveled in his reaction. "Oh, Catherine....that feels soooo good," he said, lightly running his fingers through her soft, auburn hair.

Her shower thoughts had focused on feeling Charles inside, but Catherine had always wanted to experiment with prostate massage, something off limits at home. "Do you mind if I play with you for a while?" she purred. She had been caressing his balls with her fingertips, judging their heft, eventually tugging slightly, while continuing to work her magic with her soft lips and active tongue. Soon, though, she replaced her mouth with her left hand, nudged his legs open wider, and started licking and sucking his balls, taking one after the other in her mouth, bathing them with her wet tongue. Eventually, she drifted lower, kissing and licking his perineum, while jacking his rigid member.

"Please keep going," he said, the yearning in his voice clearly evident, his hips lifting off the bed to give more access. "Are you sure?" she asked softly, wondering herself if she could go on. Becoming emboldened as her tongue worked lower, Catherine found herself sliding her flat tongue over his anus, circling, teasing. Charles jerked in pleasure, seeking more contact, encouraging Catherine to continue. Raising her head to look directly into his darkened blue eyes, Catherine winked, and reached for the lube. After coating her right hand, she went back to her task with renewed vigor -- her left hand on his cock, and her right spreading the lube below, circling the crinkled flesh, teasing him, delighted with its invitation to slide her index finger in.

"More, Catherine, I want more," he said, remembering the steamy chat they had a few days before, when she confessed her interests in exploring this new area. Her slick finger had moved past one knuckle, and then a second, before she once again engulfed his rock-hard cock with her hungry mouth. She carefully explored him, finding the walnut-sized prostate, probing gently with a finger tip. Catherine then removed her finger, and tested the possibility of two. Slowly she worked them past his tight rings, the lube and a gentle twisting motion easing the way. Once again she found her prize, rubbing with a circular motion, asking "How does that feel, Charles?"

He only grunted, pushing his hips higher, eager for more pressure. She took him fully in her mouth as she kept a steady rhythm on his prostate, sliding up and down, faster now, coating his shaft with her saliva, and licking the velvet head. Catherine devoured him, her subtle, teasing approach abandoned, wanting him to feel the ecstasy she had recently experienced. Soon he erupted, shooting jet after jet of steamy cum into her eager mouth, thrilled with the sexy eye contact she maintained as she watched him peak, and then sink back into the pillows. Still she continued, but slower, milking him, making sure he was completely drained before sliding off his cock, and gently withdrawing her fingers. She licked some dribble from around her lips as she moved up on the bed, straddling him before kissing him deeply, her soft breasts pressed against his hard chest, her robe now covering them both. "And did that feel good, my sexy new friend?" she asked, sealing the moment as she rolled alongside, weak with satisfaction and a need for more substantive nourishment. "You are so beautiful, Catherine. That was beyond belief," was all he could say.

After resting for several minutes, and noting the time, he asked about dinner, "Shall we order room service?" "That sounds wonderful," she responded, "I'm famished." Charles rolled off the bed, picking up the hotel binder when he reached the desk. She selected a vegetable/pasta dish after hearing the selections, while he ordered a steak and salad, along with some strawberries for dessert. "What shall we do for the next 45 minutes," Charles asked, not so innocently...

"What toys did you bring?" Charles asked, remembering the long conversations they had over the past few days -- the conversations that kept escalating the tension, the anticipation, the yearning. Catherine responded, "I'll have to look," buying some time, not sure she wanted to take the next step, but even so heading to the bathroom where she had left her oversized purse. Catherine returned with 'Pinky', her trusted hard plastic vibrating dildo. It was relatively slender, tapered, and very comfortable for her in its presence. "There's more, but this should be fun for a while," she purred as she sat opposite Charles on the bed. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to see how you touch yourself. I want to see how you make yourself come. I want you to come for me," he stated firmly. He knew that Catherine yearned for male dominance in the bedroom (and the bedroom only!) so it never occurred to her to not follow his directive. He reclined on the pile of bed pillows pushed up against the headboard. She lay back, and as she extended her right leg, he took hold of her ankle and laid her leg across his stomach and chest, still holding the ankle.

What a sight Catherine made, spread open for him as she began to caress herself. She later told him that she only had an audience for this most private act a couple of times in her life, and now had added confirmed exhibitionism to her list of slutty qualities. Having Charles watch her intensified the sensations as she began to pleasure herself for him. He stared intently with the same look of hard lust she'd seen in his eyes while on her knees sucking his cock, spurring her on as she sought to satisfy his desire.

Catherine began just touching her labia, slowly caressing. No surprise that she was wet, and in moments her fingers were slick with her juice. She kept stroking, moving up to gently rub her clit. Catherine continued that with one hand for a few moments and then reached up to squeeze her breasts and tweak her nipples. Charles's blue eyes were darker now and he was no longer smiling.

The pure primal lust she saw in his eyes was fueled by her performing for him, fulfilling his desires. That look, coupled with her own touch, fueled her arousal and she picked up "pinky" and turned it on. She rubbed it across her wet pussy, coating it with her juice. As she pushed it inside, she was only mildly surprised that she didn't have to work it in slowly. Although nothing larger than two of her new lover's fingers had been inside her at that point, she was so wet that it slid in easily.

"You're making me soooo wet...Ohhhhhh..." Catherine sighed, now totally caught up in her own pleasure. As Charles watched, she began to fuck herself with the vibrator with one hand while rubbing her clit with other. As her pace quickened and she neared the peak, he sucked her toes into his hot, wet mouth, never breaking eye-contact. That move electrified her every bit as much as it had earlier, and sent her over the edge. Catherine pulled the vibrator from her soaking pussy and held it on her clit, drawing out her orgasm. "That's it...come for me...come hard for me," his rough voice demanded.

She laughed a satisfied chuckle of joy after she climaxed especially hard. She noted the sparkle had returned to her lover's eyes as well. "He has to be enjoying himself," she thought, understanding that having a person trust another enough to perform this intimate act is a uniquely erotic experience, both for the performer and the viewer.

By then it was time to dress for dinner - matching hotel robes - hers dwarfing her 5'1" frame, his fitting more naturally. They ate at the desk/table, where the waiter had deposited the tray. Over pasta and steak Catherine and Charles got to know each other a bit more. They talked of their families, surprisingly enough. Seems like that would be the last thing new lovers would talk about, but it's who they were, not able to neatly separate that part of themselves out just to make it convenient. They found that they both loved their spouses and had no desire to leave their marriages. Yet both found themselves needing a sexual connection they couldn't find within their marriages. So they talked about their marriages, their children and their careers, connecting a few more dots. As they ate and talked and laughed, they reflected on the wonderful day.

"I've never met a woman so sexually responsive, so able to be totally in the moment. If you could bottle that and sell it..."

"Thank you. And you are a very sexy man, very attractive to me. You make me that way."

It wasn't long before that mutual attraction kicked in again. Catherine picked up a strawberry and ate it. She watched his eyes narrow—which gave her an instant adrenaline rush. She wasn't trying to be particularly seductive. But Charles was when he bit one in half and held the remaining fruit up to her mouth. Had there been time, there is no doubt they would have had fun with those ripe, sweet berries.

"I'm going to turn into a pumpkin soon," Catherine said with a sigh.

The flash of desire she saw in his eyes prompted her to get up from her side of the table and walk around to sit in his lap. She kissed Charles and ran her fingers through his sandy hair. The kisses soon turned into the our-time-is-running-out-frantic kind. He picked Catherine up and took her to his bed for what they both knew was the last round of play before she had to leave. He pushed her back on the bed and continued kissing, stroking, touching. Not a patient woman, and now even less so, she made her wishes known.

"Charles...please fuck me," she whispered.

"Okay," he replied with dark eyes and a rueful grin. "I'll fuck you."

His tone implied it was going to be a frantic mating—which was precisely what the situation called for. Both had teased in earlier conversations about the 'boring' missionary position, but this time it was perfect. He thrust his cock inside her wet, aching pussy and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips. They held eye contact the entire time he was inside, knowing their tryst was coming to an end. Her hips rolled upward, seeking more, while he drove repeatedly into and against her. Faster and harder she pulled herself into him, as he took his weight on elbows and knees. Not caring about the neighbors, Catherine became louder as her climax approached, "Oh yes...yesss....yessss!" she cried, milking her orgasm and inducing his, clinging tightly to this man she had met only hours before.

They each wondered about the future - whether they would meet again - but both wanted it, and made that clear in the soft parting kiss.

12