Fate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gage kissed her forehead lovingly, in shock as well. He couldn't believe that they had gotten pregnant and lost their baby. If they had never lost the child, he would have been more than willing to step up to the responsibility, and be a father. The idea excited him. Sure he was scared as all hell, but what first time father wouldn't be? He remembered the time when his uncle found out he was going to be a father to his cousin, Bobby, who was seven years his junior. At the time, Gage thought it was hilarious that the older man was a nervous wreck. He often came over when his wife was in a fit of hysterics due to her pregnancy hormones. He would listen to his father and his uncle talk about how strange women got with their hormones. It was around that time Gage would ask why his mother left something he hadn't done since he was around four years old. Now he envied his father and uncle for being able to go through that. He must have been crazy in love to want to see his fiancée in hormonal mood-swings. The idea made his heart swell. Gage knew he would have to be careful approaching the subject in the future if they were going to have more children.

"I'm here now... So how about we relax? I'll talk to your doctor, see how long you need to stay, and then we can go home..." He suggested just wanting her to feel better again. He would also need to talk to her mother about grief counseling just in case.

"Yes... Don't go..." Natasha moved even closer to his strong body as she said this as if to put an emphasis on her not wanting him to leave.

"I'll be right here, sweetheart. Get some sleep." He gently stroked her sides as he held her close. When he heard her breathing even out and he knew she was sound asleep, Gage carefully slipped out of the bed.

Her mother was just returning and she rushed up to him, throwing her arms around Gage. He flashbacked to the moment when they first met in kindergarten and Natasha's first reaction was to hug him while greeting him. It calmed him to know that Natasha would be his always, no matter what. Thirteen years had left Mrs. Stone aged, but she looked amazing none the yes. Her daughter was a spitting image of her only with her father's fascinating eyes.

"It's alright Mrs. Stone." He had always been formal with her, just felt proper.

"No, Gage. You are to call me Mom from now on. None of that Mrs. Stone nonsense. How is she holding up now?"

She asked, worried senseless of her daughter. It was going to take a lot of work to make Natasha get back to her old self. She remembered the few miscarriages she had after trying to get pregnant once more to have another child after her daughter, but it had been impossible, and heartbreaking. Abigail prayed that her daughter would be able to child bear.

"Alright... She's asleep... I'm really worried, Mom... She's so distraught... I don't even know if what I said earlier got all the way through to her..." Gage ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"It'll be okay. She's tough, Gage..." Abigail assured her soon-to-be son-in-law.

He simply nodded his head, his mind slightly distant.

"I need to go talk to her doctor... I'll be right back."

He said quietly before going off to find her doctor.

"Dr. Tucker!" He approached the man who was leaning over the desk reviewing his schedule. "Hi... I'm Natasha Stone's fiancée... I was just wondering how long she'd be here..."

Dr. Tucker was blown away. He knew Natasha was young, he figured some dead beat older guy had gotten her pregnant, but it was this young man with a buzz cut and strong air about himself who claimed the woman as his fiancée. Dr. Tucker was only in his early thirties and had thought Natasha something of a beauty. He would love to make a woman like her, his. He knew it was wrong to think of a patient like that, especially one so young, but she was something else.

"Oh... Pleasure to meet you..." His words hung in the air as he held his hand out.

"Gage Benevento... Nice to meet you too, Doctor... Thank you so much for taking care of her."

Gage gripped his hand firmly, shaking it gratefully.

"No need for thank yous, son... She should be released sometime tomorrow morning or early afternoon so long as there are no complications. You should expect her to be fatigued and her to be spotting... We suggest she wear a pad, but if it gets to heavy.. If she's hemorrhaging or the bleeding lasts too long, we'll need to perform a D&C."

He paused before continuing, knowing this was a lot to take in.

"She's okay right now last we checked some mild bleeding... So I hope she'll be alright... The test results came back... We think she'll have difficulty conceiving... Her mother has a history of trouble... But we'll let you know."

He finished, studying the young man. He was a good looking young guy, but Reed had decided that this boy didn't deserve a stunning woman like Natasha Stone... Sure he had never talked to her, but that would definitely change by tomorrow afternoon. Oh he had plans alright. He tried to disguise his devious smile.

"Oh thank goodness! I'll let her mom know right now... Thank you so much, sir!" Already used to his Air Force training and referring to everybody as sir or ma'am.

Although hearing that his fiancée might have trouble conceiving, he knew that things would be okay... that they could get through this and sure enough they would.

Once he was back to her room, he updated her mother on what Dr. Tucker had told him. He stayed by Natasha's side until the nurse came by and told them that visiting hours were over. He kissed her cheek lovingly, watching her sleep.

"I love you, sweetheart."

He whispered in her ear before leaving with her mother. He would be staying at their place since it would be most convenient.

Elsewhere, Dr. Reed Tucker lurked, grinning as he watched Natasha's fiancée leave. He would make sure to wiggle his way into her good graces and her heart. She would be vulnerable and not in the right frame of mind for him to get her to start having feelings for him.

He made sure to stay by her wing just in case she woke and needed any attention, medical or otherwise.

While he was making his rounds, he found her sitting up carefully, looking around. It was around two in the morning.

"Hello, Ms. Stone... Are you feeling okay?" He asked with an overly happy grin.

"Oh yes... It's just so quiet... It's really quite eerie." Natasha frowned a little bit, upset that her fiancée or mother weren't here right now.

"I understand... Would you like some company?" He asked with a cheery smile.

"That would be wonderful... I mean, if it's not bothersome..."

Her voice was soft as she said this. Reed was so attracted to this woman and for what she went through, she was very strong. His eyes swept over her hospital gown clad body. She had delicious curves and wonderful sized breasts to boot. He was jealous of the man who had managed to impregnate her.

He desperately wanted her as his own, but knew better than to rush this. It would be a process. Making her thing her man wasn't good enough for her, that he didn't love her, and that she deserved someone who could love her... Him. Reed sat down next to her beside and they passed a long time talking. He had her smiling and laughing, comfortable in no time. His plan was well on its way. His pager went off and he sighed in frustration.

"It was great talking to you, Natasha... Maybe when you're out of here, we can meet for coffee?"

He suggested with a cheeky grin. Nat didn't pick up on his undertones or his suggestive touching of the hand. She thought her doctor was just being a nice older man.

"That would be wonderful, Dr. Tucker..." Natasha grinned widely. She had always been on the shy side only having very few friends in high school. It was funny how Gage and her roles reversed. He used to be shy, but now he was more outgoing. She used to be outgoing and now she was more reserved. She had two close girl friends and that was about it.

"No... Call me Reed, I insist." He smirked pleasantly as she nodded in agreement. He then went on his way to go see why the hell he had been beeped.

Reed found himself taking care of an ill patient, but his mind wasn't half there as he was fantasizing about Natasha.

He rushed off to a private bathroom immediately when he felt that familiar stirring in his nether regions. He pushed down his pants and boxers, his cock standing full at attention. He pictured Natasha's full pouty lips opening wide for him. Reed shuddered as he leaned against the stall door, his left hand teasing a nipple, as he held his cock at the base with his right hand. He stroked slowly, the nerves around his head, igniting.

He jolted with pleasure as he slowly masturbated himself, thinking about the beautiful petite girl that he would have to himself soon enough. As his fantasy grew more vivid, he felt the pressure in his lower abdomen, and the tingling sensation. It was all he could do to aim his cock at the toilet and let his cum spray into the receptacle.

"Oh fuck..."

He breathed harshly as his hard-on refused to soften. He soon found himself going for a round two in hopes of easing his arousal. Fortunately it worked and he stuffed himself back into his boxers and pants before returning to work. He would have Natasha. With her consent or without it.

The next day Natasha was released from the hospital, but not before Reed had made his way to her, and discreetly gave her his phone number in exchange for hers, promising to call whenever he got a day off.

The following day, Gage had to return to the base.

"I love you so much, Nat... I promise, the next few weeks we'll fly by, I'll get some time to be with you... We can work on planning the wedding..."

He knew it wouldn't be enough time to plan the wedding before he'd be stationed somewhere, but he was determined to get the wheels turning. He wanted to set a date, although times would be unpredictable.

"I love you too, Gage... Be careful, okay?" She hugged him tightly, her mother wasn't letting her go to the front door to see him to the taxi. She was to rest as much as possible for the next forty-eight hours before she was allowed to be back up on her feet.

"I will, sweetie... Take care." He kissed Natasha tenderly, memorizing the taste of her soft pink lips, it was hard to pull away from her, but he had a duty to do for his nation.

Soon Gage was gone, carried away by a yellow taxi cab, and Natasha was feeling lonely, even though her most beloved mother made sure to crowd her. Her girl friends were off at college, doing their own things, and she wasn't allowed to go back to work for another two days. Maybe Reed was free...

Natasha picked up the phone and texted Reed to invite him over, having no idea that the man had ulterior motives, and that he had plan to get her all alone and to himself.

To be Continued...

12