Fate Ch. 03

Story Info
Some surprise visitors.
3k words
4.49
22.4k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the feedback! I have worked on the grammar and tried to slow it down a bit. Hope this one is better. Thanks again!(:

-Sasha

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I took a step back. I really didn't know what to do, I wasn't sure rather to run or what. But, I trusted his control too much. Collin just stepped forward mimicking my stride perfectly. He didn't look menacing or the 'monster' he brought himself to be especially in that suit. I felt the coolness radiating off him, but still he just stood there. I took another step back and another, until my butt hit the edge of the sink but he kept on stepping forward. I pressed my body to his wantonly testing my limits he just wrapped his arms around me pressing back. I looked up at him and on my tip-toes pressed my lips to his just setting them there. What I got back was unexpected, he devoured my mouth unlike one of his safe kisses. He grabbed me by the hips roughly and set me on the sink not breaking our kiss and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist.

A high pitched howl erupted from the nearby woods making me jump in his grasp and his eyes seemingly to change back to grey as if a switch was flipped. He put his hands on my hips to lift me off the edge of the sink, but I cringed stopping him instantly.

"I'm sorry." He murmured while stepping away.

"Don't be, we will talk about that later. I think I know that howl." I said jumping off the edge and pulling Collin by the hand toward the back door. He tensed stopping me in my tracks while pulling me backward.

"You think you know that howl?"

"Yep." I said attempting to pull him with me.

"You sure it's not a trick?"

"Trust me."

He stopped his struggle and let me lead him, I swung the door open and took a nice whiff of the air and smiled.

"Katie!" I shouted into the night taking long strides forward pulling Collin. He pulled me back again.

"Annabeth." He said grinding his teeth.

"What?"

"This-." His sentence was cut off as two figures appeared at the edge of the forest. One was limping being assisted by the other. As my eyes adjusted my breath caught in my throat and I ran toward them releasing Collins hand, he instantly caught up with me and grabbed my hand again. I didn't care I just wanted to get to them faster.

"Kadence, Katie?" I whispered.

"Annabeth?" One answered.

"Oh my god, it is you." I ran forward releasing Collin and wrapped my arms around both of them.

"I thought you would have been caught and killed by now." Katie said.

"Me? I thought you were killed months ago." I said un-wrapping my arms from them.

"But, what happened to you?" I said facing Kadence.

"He was kind of angry when you escaped and I was the closest to you he could get." She said hoarsely.

"Don't believe her. Kind of angry doesn't explain anything until you see her in some light." Katie butted in.

Collin cleared his throat reminding me he had been standing there the whole time. Kadence and Katie jumped as if they hadn't notice him there.

"Collin, this is my sister Kadence and my best friend Katie. Kadence and Katie this is Collin."

"In the few days you were gone you managed to find the biggest Headquarters of vampires and North America. " Katie laughed.

"Hey, I have a knack to find trouble." I defended.

"We all knew that." Kadence added.

"How did you manage to find me?"

"Not your smell." Katie laughed. "We got out last night and we apparently used the same way you did, I saw you outside but I wasn't sure. I had just fazed back for a double check when I heard you call me and then ran back to get Kadence."

I turned to Collin who was standing there hands in pockets just listening. "Does she smell as good as me?" I asked nodding toward Kadence. He inhaled deeply then nodded his head.

"Could maybe, Eli?"

"He's the only one who could."

"What's going on?" Kadence butted in.

"Um, in that house there are maybe over one hundred vampires that would like to kill you. There are only a few that can handle the smell. So, I am trying to find on that can be your body guard."

"I really don't need a bodyguard."Collin and I both busted into laughing at her statement, while she gave us questionable look.

"I said almost exactly that early today. But let's get inside for now." I suggested. I walked over to Kadence so she could lean on me and we made our way back to the house. Collin opened the back door and when the first streams of light hit Kadence and Katie I gasped shocked at their appearance. Kadence had a black eye and a busted lip, her long wavy black hair was matted with twigs and leafs, and her slender figure was covered in mud like her black shorts and white T-shirt. Finger shaped bruises covered her tanned arms and legs. Katie's long golden brown hair was like Kadence's twigs and leafs and all, only a few bruises speckled her pale arms but she was also covered in mud along with her jean shorts and black tank top.

"Now I know what you meant Katie." I said mouth agape.

"I will go grab Eli." Collin said walking away.

"Are you sleeping with him?" Katie said quickly as soon as the door closed.

"No! But I am sleeping in his bed in that sense; it's just to mask my scent."

"Oh, mask your scent." Katie mocked. "Well I'm out, my wolf wants out and I'm tired."

"You would rather sleep in wolf then a bed."

"Yep." She said pulling off her clothing and setting them on the table and walked toward the door naked.

"Not even a shower?"

"Nope, but I should be back by dark tomorrow."

"Better be, or there will be a search party." She opened the door and ran out.

"How do you feel?" I said turning toward Kadence.

"Okay, just tired."

At that moment Eli and Collin walked through the door. Eli's eyes almost popped out of his head as he studied Kadence he was still wearing his grey cargo shorts and blue button-up shirt from earlier.

I'm Eli." He said.

"Kadence, you're my 'body guard' I assume."

"Apparently." He laughed. "Can you walk?"

"Limp."

He walked over to the chair she was sitting in and offered his hand. But, didn't help her up as she expected, he swung her up into his arms squeezing a squeak from her as he walked away.

I walked over to Collin and wrapped my arms around his waist, tears in my eyes. He instinctively wrapped his arms around me. "I don't want to think about whom else, he has done that to."

"Is she like you?" He whispered into her hair.

"Yeah, just not as fast when it comes to healing but her senses are sharper. She should be healed in a day or two. But, it still hurts to see my little sister like that and my best friend is all bruised up." My last words a sniffle.

"I'm sorry. I will make sure nothing like that happens to you or your family again." He said with a slight snarl.

"Don't be sorry or angry." I said rubbing my nose against his chest.

"It's kind of hard to be angry right now."

"My point." I said smiling.

"Why do you have this effect on me?" He said shaking his head.

"I know why for me, but for you I really don't know. "

"You do?"

"I don't want to say." I said attempting to hide my face in his button up shirt.

"Oh come on, tell me."

"It's just a silly Werewolf thing."

"Oh, that explains the bite." He said nodding his head smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I said with a gruff tone.

"I'm happy, that's why." All of a sudden he swung me up into his arms and started walking toward his room.

"This is what you do when you're happy?"

"Mhm." He set me on the bed and began taking his clothes off I just enjoyed watching. He stripped off his jacket and shirt revealing arms wrapped in thick muscles, then down to his pants to just stand there in boxers. He yawned and crawled on all fours to the top of the bed then under the covers, I just liked watching his butt wiggle on his crawl up there. He noticed me just looking at him smiling.

"What?"

"Oh sorry I was just checking out your butt."

"That it." He laughed.

I jumped up and went to his dresser to pull out a black shirt and stripped out of my jeans and t-shirt and threw it on and mimicked his action of crawling up the bed and under the covers. I wrapped a leg around his and tracing his full bottom lip with my thumb.

"What was that meeting about today?"

"It was about you."

"Me?"

"They get kind of suspicious when the clan leader hasn't been seen for days."

"You're the 'clan' leader?" She said unbelieving. "I guess I really don't know much about you."

"Me? Hmm, I'm the clan leader, I'm twenty-two, I love the beach, oh and I'm a Leo."

"That's better."

"What exactly does the 'clan leader' do?"

"I pretty much run the defenses and make decisions for the clan, kind of like an alpha."

"But, you haven't worked since I've been here."

"I made it that way, James has been doing it."

"Okay, I see." I laughed

"I might need to get away from you, after my little incident in the kitchen." He said running his fingers lightly over my hip.

"Collin, you didn't exactly attack me in the kitchen." I growled. "I made the first move. I wanted you to do everything you did."

"So you wanted me rape you." He said calmly.

"Ha, I would have raped you first!" I yelled. "I would have enjoyed every minute of it too!"

"You wouldn't of had to." He said almost to calm.

"Then rape is just an out of the question thing, because both of us would have wanted it. God, you make me want to punch you in the face and kiss you at the same time!"

"Okay, punch me in the face."

He expected me to punch him but instead I leaned my head down to his collar bone and traced the scar from my bite with my tongue then lightly nipped at it again.

"You make it hard to keep control." He hissed through closed teeth, clenching his fists.

"I don't see why you want to keep control." I said climbing on to his lap and sitting up, grinding against him.

"You're too good." He half moaned half growled. He grabbing me by the hips and laid me back down next to him then climbed on top of me pinning me to the bed." I want to be in control of my body when I make love to you." I wrapped my legs around his waist. "And, you're doing anything to make sure I'm not and it turns me on and pisses me off."

I put on a pouty face."But, I like your other side."

"Once we do have sex, you will probably do everything you can to not turn me on and see that other side."

"I don't think anything you did could make me not want you."

He just let out a breath and rolled off of me, and I laid my head on his chest wrapping an arm around him.

"I'm sorry." I said nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

"No you're not." He growled scaring me.

"Don't be angry at me." I said scooting away from him tell we weren't touching. "I'm sorry." He simply scooted over to where I was and wrapped a reassuring arm around my waist.

"I will never in my right mind hurt you." He whispered into my ear."Don't ever be afraid of me." I rolled over to face him and buried my face in his neck again taking deep breaths his sweet but musky scent relaxed me by itself. Collin began running his fingers up and down my spine soothing me even more until I fell asleep.

___________________________________________

"Is this necessary?" I asked Eli as he carried back to his room.

"Not really." He set be on his huge bed covered in a black comforter. He walked away toward his bathroom tell I heard water running then came walking back. "I thought you would want a bath."

"Yeah." I slowly lifted myself onto my good ankle and started hopping on it toward the bathroom I didn't make much progress. Eli came up behind me and lifted me by the waist.

"Shit." I grunted. He set me down. "Watch out, bruises."

"I'm sorry Kadence, but you don't need to be hopping around here hurting yourself more." He said irritated.

"No, I'm sorry for being such a burden." I said hopping back to the bathroom. "What a jerk." I thought. While trying to jump out of my shorts, the button wasn't giving. I didn't want help from that jerk to get out of my own pants. So I decided to slip off my sneakers and then just try to wiggle out of them that didn't work out very well either. I got them half way down my hips when I fell backward on my butt, my socks not giving me much traction as I wiggled. In a second Eli had the door opened and was leaning against the frame arms crossed.

"I think you should be nicer to me." He said walking forward and lifting me under my arms and setting me on the edge of the tub.

"Well, I think you should be nicer to me." I said as he got down on his knees and pulled off my socks and reached up to my button and struggled not getting it either. "Now you see my issue."

"Did you super glue this together?"

"Please don't rip-." He ripped them off.

"Oops." He said unapologetic.

"Just leave." He gave a half smile and walked off. It took me a good hour in there to wash off the mud and other random items, but of course Eli popped in, in the middle of my bath and I did my best to cover myself.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Hey, just knock on the wall when you're done so I can get you out and grab you some of my clothes."

"Fine, just go away!"The whole helping me out part didn't sound to inviting to me. After a few changes of bath water I drained it and I attempted to get out. That didn't work so well, to my demise of course Eli heard my crash back into the bathtub and was standing there watching me struggle.

"I thought I told you to knock." He said throwing me a towel, I caught it wrapping it around me the best I could while sitting in the tub.

"I really don't want your help."

"Well to bad." He said hooking his arms under my knees and back and lifting me steadily with inhuman strength and bringing be back to the bed and setting me down. He went to his closet and threw a pair of blue boxers at me and a white T-shirt.

"Get dressed."

"Well, turn around pushy." He did. "Okay you can turn around now."

He turned around and undid his shorts revealing a pair of silk grey stripped boxers. Then unbuttoned his shirt showing a hard hair-less chest and tight abs. He turned around and asked. "Have you seen enough?"

"Plenty."

"Good." He said walking to the light switch and switching it off and crawling into the opposite side of the bed climbing in. I hopped to the other one and climb in finding silk sheets. I stole a pillow and cuddled into it finding restless sleep.

I was back in the makeshift prison Gustavo's army had thrown all the women and children in, then a guard had came to get me and had handcuffed me bringing me into Gustavo's lavish study. I was pushed down into a chair sitting on my hands painfully.

"Where is my Annabeth?" The short and stocky black haired man had said walked toward her from behind his desk.

"I haven't seen her, in two months."

"Don't lie to me, it's not smart." He growled.

"I swear." That set him off he grabbed me roughly by the hair, pulling me out of the chair, then banging my head against the coffee table busting my lip open.

"You probably helped her escape, didn't you!?" He yelled repeatedly kicking me in the ribs.

I shot straight up in bed sweat drenching my body and breathing heavily.

"Kadence, Kadence are you okay?" I looked to my side to see Eli's bright baby blue eyes staring at me in concern. I slid back down onto my back just staring at the ceiling.

"Kadence?" He said with a caring tone I hadn't heard before. I just took uneven shaky breaths just staring.

"Kadence?" He said rolling over to his side to face her. I couldn't take it anymore I burst into tears rolling over, back to him hiding my face in a pillow.

"Kadence?" He said more sternly.

"What?" I said hoarsely.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"A dream."

"Oh." I rolled into the fetal position and cried.

"Want to talk about it?" Eli interrupted.

"Want to talk about it?" I mocked. "Right now, no!"

"Damn, I was just asking."

"Aren't you so sensitive all of a sudden?!" I snapped.

Instead of yelling back at me like I expected he scooted toward me and wrapped his arms around me. I tried to struggle out of his grasp but I really didn't want to. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his neck and cried tell I fell asleep. The dream didn't come back as it usually did.