All Comments on 'Fated Hearts Ch. 04'

by Gianniana

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 12 years ago
Good job!

Like the story.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Virgin

Thessa has lost her virginity to her mate Eric, and they are discovering just how deep their feelings for one another go. Everything around them is so calm and peaceful. What are you cooking up? I know there is more to this story and I want to know right now what's next! Ok so I have to wait. But you have to know this peacefulness is in itself a cliffhanger!

Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
uh oh

peaceful and gentle only means trouble is coming around the corner

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Glad she took control

Glad Thessa took control of her deflowering. In many of these stories the dude runs the show. She is young, but a powerful force to be reckoned with and will make a superior Madame Alpha for Eric.

He acknowledged his extensive history with women and a bit of cynicism. With her, he is a young man again, new in love. Fresh, giddy and full of determined desire to make all things good for his loved one. Oh what a beautiful image for this old jade.

GiannianaGiannianaabout 12 years agoAuthor
:)

I love how you guys assume I won't leave well enough alone.

Chapter five will take a while to come out. You know how I love making you wait :)!!

-G

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
double damn...

I was just going to comment on how great this series is and then you had to go and say you were going to make us wait for FH 5 damn it G... although I quess I cannot complain since I know I will wait on tippy toes for more...

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 12 years ago
wow!!

that was intense!

the setting is perfect. way to go!!! continue pleaseee....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aww!!

Ok so that was like SOOOO sweet and sexy and hott!! Love Eric...when he said sorry...UGH so sweet!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGianniana@Gianniana
219 Followers
UPDATE: Wow! I haven't been on here in a while, but know that new sci-fi romance is on its way!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES