All Comments on 'Fates Mate Ch. 01'

by SecretSide22

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
okay

quick question is Lily a vampire too or is she a human. BTW great first start. Hope to see more soon.

AlydenAlydenover 13 years ago
SOO short!!! Want more!

Hi,

I hope you have the second part upload soon :D

SecretSide22SecretSide22over 13 years agoAuthor
Readers

i am working hard to give you some more of the story.

will post soon!

secretside

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Like the story alot...why didn't she question hearing a conversation and why did she get so snotty with him? I also didn't get how she could bump into someone and not seem to realize it was the guy from her dream yet and then see him again and make out with him....maybe slow down certain parts and develop them more slowly. While this is erotic literature it's normal to have to develop characters a bit sometimes before they start making out :) I like that you have a vamp thrown in there too. It might be good to have someone read it over before you submit to catch the little errors...just always is nice to have it cleaned up so little errors don't take away from it. I really like the story and can't wait for more.

AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 11 years ago
A great start

Can't wait to see what happens next

StrixalucoStrixalucoover 1 year ago

Lily doesn't seem to act normally. Also the constant misspellings and grammar mistakes are rather annoying, even making the story more difficult to read at the rate they occur. Not continuing to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awful writing. 13 year ago and still hasn't fixed grammar, spelling, or punctuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous